Jibran A. Photography

Value
Flexibility
Shahira
06/20/2014

Jibran photographed our wedding event on June 20, 2014, and we could not have been more pleased with the quality of the photos and the ease with which we were able to work with Jibran. Our families are huge and not the easiest when it comes to taking direction, but Jibran was able to reel everyone in for the necessary photos respectfully and effectively.

The photos were above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. The time and care Jibran took to edit them really showed in the beautiful colors and perfect shots we received.

Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event that you want to ensure is captured wholly and beautifully. While working with Jibran, I trusted that he would get all of the important shots, and he did.

We are so glad we chose Jibran as our photographer and wouldn't trust anyone else with our photos for future parties and events!

Danielle
10/04/2013

I am so thankful I found Jibran. He is such a truly creative individual with such out of the box ideas. My pictures came out so unique and so beautiful. And it was such a great value. I would definitely reccomend him to everyone!

Lisa Marie
09/28/2013

Jibran was a total Professional, AFFORDABLE, flexible, friendly and on time to all of our locations/stops! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer. So glad we found him! Our Wedding pictures are Beautiful! Thanks Jibran!

Jenny
09/01/2013

I am absolutely impressed with Jibran's (and his wife's) quality of work. He gives you exactly what you ask for a fraction of others' rates. He was ready to go way before his scheduled time to capture every moment from the beginning. He and his wife were very friendly and made us feel that much comfortable. I was especially grateful with his flexibility in trying last minute poses my husband had obtained from Pinterest (you know that website that has the "poses you can't miss"). Overall, the result was exactly what we had hoped for. Jibran THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

Private User
2+ years ago

Highly recommend Jibran - creative pictures, great price, responds quickly to emails, texts, and phone calls. Also well-experienced with multi-ethnic crowds and personalities.

Ian
04/27/2013

JDP was great to work with. We were referred to Jibran through my co worker. We love the fact that we didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for quality pictures. He also provided us the pictures on a disk without any additional charge. Through out the wedding portrait time he kept on showing my wife the pictures on his camera as to make sure she was happy. We would definitely recommend JDP.

Services Used: Photography

Jersey Discount photography were great, worked with our budget & very professional. Would use them again for my next event. Very flexible and courteous. It's a newly started business but it seems like they've been around for years.

Anam
07/08/2012

Jibran and his colleague were excellent the day of my wedding. They were both very willing to take the right amount of time to get the perfect shots. I loved the variety of candid pictures that we received because that is the style of photography that I wanted. I really enjoyed having them at my wedding. The final photographs were amazing, the editing was flawless and everyone loved the pictures.

Private User
2+ years ago

He is an artist not just a photographer.

Anna
06/11/2011

I contacted Jibran when I was impressed with his photos on his website. I immediately met with him regarding his services & he was able to accommodate my needs. He had a flexible schedule & his rates were great. I had plans for an outside wedding, but the rain that day spoiled my plans & almost my photos. Jibran worked fast to find suitable spots indoors at the facility & was able to provide me with a great collection of photos. I had my photos fast & I love them. If you are looking for good photos without all the drama, I recommend Jersey Discount Photography.