Jeri Solomon Floral Design

Jeri Solomon Floral Design

Voted Couples' Choice 5 years in a row.

10 Corey St.
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeri created the most gorgeous flowers for our wedding. She listened to every word, checked in with us for months before the wedding, created samples for us to see, and was both reliable and responsive. The bouquets and centerpieces she created were fresh, earthy, and simply gorgeous. We got so many compliments. Would highly recommend Jeri to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeri was fabulous and created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. During our first meeting, I was very unsure as to what I wanted but Jeri was a joy to work with and really helped me and my family to design the perfect arrangements for my wedding. Everything from the church flowers to those on the cake were unbelievable. Jeri is such a professional and I hope to work with her again for other events! I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Natalie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeri Solomon & Team provided the gorgeous flowers for my October Cape Cod wedding! Jeri was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish! Jeri is extremely talented, she listened to my vision, added her creative touch and created gorgeous flower arrangements. Many of my guests at my wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were, and how they added elegance to my wedding. Onsite at my wedding her team did an outstanding job working with the venue and other vendors. Thank you Jeri Solomon and team! I would highly recommend working with Jeri Solomon and team for your wedding or special event!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
Erika
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeri was one of my favorite vendors to work with. She was super responsive, flexible, and organized throughout the entire process. She made time to meet first with me and my fiancee, and then with me and my mother. When we were late to an appointment, she was understanding and stayed later to accommodate us. When my mother had a different idea than I did of what we should do for flowers, Jeri talked with me to understand how she could be most helpful in creating arrangements that met my vision while also including my mother's perspective. She researched various vases for us, as well as guided us through the flower selection. She sets everything up herself at your event, so you know that it will look exactly like you discussed with her. On the day of our wedding, the flowers were there on time, set up beautifully, and looked amazing. Price-wise, Jeri was right in line with the other vendors we considered. We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful florist!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Peonies, peonies, peonies! My absolute favorite flower. Jeri is truly a gifted artist. When I first stared looking for a florist I took suggestions, then I looked for reviews, finally I decided that since my venue recommended her I should give her a call. Since I was planning this from New York I had to do everything almost blindly. Jeri worked with me by e-mail and phone calls and all within my budget - in fact, I asked for hydrangea as fillers because the peonies would be too expensive - I think she only used peonies - thanks Jeri! Then, when my matron of honor's dress arrived a shade of orange and not pink, Jeri had an alternative. There wasn't a single flower left after the ceremony. People were pulling them from the mantles. They were in perfect bloom. The tables looked amazing and all the in-the-know girls asked "who did these flowers?" Couldn't be happier! She's also wicked nice which is an added bonus!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeri Solomon Floral Design did all the flowers for our wedding. Jeri was a pleasure to work with. From our first conversation I felt we were on the same page. She said and did everything right! She completely understood what I was looking for even when I was not sure I explained it well. She showed examples of her work, allowing me to see her designs and ability, which gave me great comfort that she would be able to create what I was looking for. She offered wonderful suggestions, ensuring all the details were thought out. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what was envisioned! We would definitely hire Jeri for other events and we highly recommend her.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We planned our flowers long distance and trusted Jeri to interpret our vision. She surpassed both of our expectations with beautiful displays and added the perfect ensemble to our wedding day. Thank you!!!

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
Annelise
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeri was amazing to work with!! I'm not very literate about flowers but she knew exactly what I was envisioning in my head and brought it to life! My bouquet was gorgeous, my girls bouquets were beautiful, the boutonnieres and centerpieces were stunning -- I wish flowers would last forever! I love my bouquet so much I'm looking into preserving it! 5stars all the way! LOVE JERI!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My mother and I interviewed 3 different florists but perhaps our biggest mistake was interviewing Jeri first because the other florists didn't have a chance after that! We fell in love instantly with Jeri's ideas and she brought our ideas to life! All of our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and other arrangements were breathtakingly beautiful. I couldn't have ask for a better florist to work with!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Adriana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Jeri was amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone for their wedding floral design! We had a fall wedding at the Royal Sonesta and really wanted to bring the essence of fall into the ceremony and reception. I described how I wanted everything to "feel" (I am terrible at design and didn't attempt to give her any specifics) and she totally got my vision. The end result was really more beautiful than I could have imagined. This included our chuppah, which was gorgeous. But the other reason I would really recommend Jeri is that she is incredibly reliable and easy to communicate with. With all of the wedding stresses, it was great to not worry about her piece of the puzzle. She answered all emails/phone calls quickly, was always on time, etc. She instills a sense of trust that is priceless on your wedding day, and does a great job!!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
Annie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have been happier with Jeri's beautiful work on our Sept. 7, 2013 wedding at the DeCordova. She went above and beyond. An example: Instead of a bouquet, I wanted fresh flowers in my hair and Jeri personally delivered them to the hair salon on the day to make sure we had enough and that they worked with the style. I could go on. Jeri is an absolute delight.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeri Solomon did the flowers for my wedding at the Tupper Manor. At our first meeting, I knew that she saw what I envisioned perfectly! She even made sure my voice and opinion was heard over everyone else's (I was the bride after all!). My then fiance and I went to the first appointment with very different opinions of what flowers and types of arrangements we wanted. While we discussed different options, Jeri was able to take our different opinions and create the perfect floral arrangements! All of the bouquets were absolutely perfect. I still have my mine in my fridge because I do not want to get rid of it! It is still absolutely beautiful! The ceremony flowers and reception flowers were perfect and we received so many compliments on them! I would high recommend Jeri for all of your floral needs. She is not only professional but truly has a passion for what she does and makes sure that every product she produces is perfect! She totally gets what you want from the first appointment and creates an amazing product! I can't say enough good things about Jeri Solomon!!

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeri Solomon Floral Design did all the flowers for my daughter's wedding this past weekend at Tupper Manor in Beverly. I can't give enough stars to Jeri Solomon! From beginning to end, Jeri totally exceeded my expectations! At our initial meeting, she really took a lot of time to talk to my daughter and me, to get a feel for what we envisioned. This floral designer knows her stuff! Her manner made me super confident that I had chosen the right person for the job. She was so easy to work with, responsive to both phone and e-mail, so knowledgable of materials, colors, and venues. And the flowers.......let me tell you....she nailed it! From the church flowers, to the bouquets and boutonnieres, to the centerpieces, ALL were a work of art! I was so pleased. I would highly recommend Jeri Solomon Floral Design to everyone and anyone! It was a pleasure doing business with Jeri!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeri Solomon Floral Design provided the flowers for our wedding in June. What an exquisite job she did. We came to her with a budget and Jeri delivered. She exceeeded our expectations. The flowers photographed beautifully - the reception flowers were elegant and the boquets were just what we had envisioned. Jeri was very attentive throughout the entire planning process. She accommodated every change we made and gave her honest opinion with ideas - which we appreciated. She was so easy to work with and if we had it to do all over again, we would choose Jeri Solomon Floral Designs hands down.

• Wedding: 06/28/2013
Karen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Put simply, Jeri went above and beyond my expectations. I can't believe my bouquets and centerpieces turned out lovelier than the photographs I had pulled from bridal magazines and websites.
I was lucky to have had an idea of Jeri's work because she provides fresh floral arrangements for our yoga studio. For years, I've been curious about the artist behind them! I had full confidence in what she would come up with; I simply gave her my color scheme and she ended up incorporating these colors in ways I never would have thought of. I loved my hydrangea and roses bouquet so much, I chose not to toss it at the end of the night!
Not only is she a pro but Jeri obviously loves what she does. My parents and friends in the bridal party all commented on her lively spirit and great work. She checked in with me often during the planning stages and offered a lot of support and encouragement every step of the way. It was a true pleasure working with her.

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeri was wonderful to work with. She took my ideas for our wedding and enhanced them into something I could never have imagined. One thing that I really appreciated from her was her honesty. I had told her the only flower I really wanted were peonies for my bouquet and she called me the day before my wedding saying that while she did have them they weren't the quality she wanted and didn't want to use them unless I was absolutely okay with it. Needless to say while I didn't have my peonies my bouquet was gorgeous and I really felt like Jeri knew what I wanted for everything. She did an amazing job and I would recommend her to any bride for their wedding or to whomever for any events, she was so accommodating and helpful. I would gladly work with Jeri again for another event!

• Wedding: 01/19/2013
781-391-8700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards