Jennifer Powell Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was very impressed with the photos from Jennifer Powell Photography. My pictures were stunning and there were so many to choose from. She was great in her time management and made sure we got all of the shots we wanted. She was also very prompt and professional. I would highly recommend her services.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I absolutely LOVE Jennifer's photos! The quality is amazing and the cost was perfect for our budget. She's very professional and has a lot of artistic ideas for your pictures :-) We're anxious to schedule another photo shoot with her, this time for the little girl that we're expecting!

Services Used: Photography

Jennifer was amazing to work with. While she gladly accepts picture lists, we chose to let her do her thing--we couldn't have been happier. The moments, emotions and details she captured were impeccable. She is extremely talented, and I highly recommend her for any event.

Services Used: Photography

Jennifer is so talented and professional. My husband and I had set a date for March 2011 and had to move it up to Nov 2010 and she was so easy and flexible to work with. I would recommend her to anyone and we just loved working with her. She actually just did my maternity photos and we are looking forward to her doing our baby photos as well. I promise anyone who uses her will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Photography

Jen is fabulous and has a wonderful eye for the unexpected. She was a pleasure to work with and I will be using her again!

Services Used: Photography

I truly enjoyed my experience working with this photographer, I would reccomend her to anyone getting married or taking professional pictures.