Jennifer Green Custom Jewelry

Jennifer Green Custom Jewelry

115 S 8th St
room 4
Philadelphia, PA 19106 | map
Jewelry: Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom ...

Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen did a beautiful job with both my engagement ring and wedding rings for my husband and I. The rings are unique and beautifully crafted. She is friendly, readily accessible, professional and very talented. I would highly recommend her for high quality and unique jewelry needs. Thanks, Jen!!!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen made the most amazing custom-made engagement ring for me. My fiance worked with her to create a one-of-a-kind stunning ring that I simply cannot take my eyes off, and receive tons of compliments on it. She is super easy to work with and very reliable. We have just ordered our wedding band from her as well, and I can't wait to see them.

• Wedding: 01/10/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We choose Jen because of the diversity of her portfolio and the consistently high level of quality. We were not disappointed by our wedding/engagement ring set---- it is perfect and worlds better than expected. I would recommend Jen to anyone looking for a high quality, custom, and unique fine jewelry. She is an extremely talented designer and fine custom jewelry maker.

• Wedding: 01/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen made both my engagement ring and a matching wedding band. I had a diamond which was given to us by my fiance's mother (it had been the stone from her engagement ring). Jen does custom designs and was easy to work with. She used our stone for the engagement ring, and made a beautiful matching set that fit the style I was looking for. She is an artist and a fantastic jeweler.

• Wedding: 05/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Jen. My husband went to a few of the heavy hitters on Jeweler's Row and was so turned off by the sales atmosphere. He already had the heirloom diamond and just wanted someone to help him find a beautiful setting that reflected our style. He found Jen while looking at completely unrelated bicycle jewelry, but discovered her beautiful fine jewelry as well. He (and I) had such a wonderful experience working with her on my custom engagement ring and both of our wedding bands. She made many wonderful suggestions, helped defray the cost of the rings by assisting us with selling the gold from our old jewelry, and was so laid back the whole time. I can't wait to work with Jen for any future important jewelry needs.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen custom made my engagement ring and my wedding band so they match. I get compliments every time I go out. Great quality and it is just BEAUTIFUL. She has some pictures of her work on her website.

• Wedding: 08/08/2008
215-266-4878
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire