Jennifer Cruz Beauty Group

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jennifer was amazing. Not only did she make me and my bridesmaids beautiful - she was flexible and was on call when she didn't need to be. I did all my photos before the wedding ceremony and the wind took some of the curls out of my hair, I called Jennifer, she stopped what she was doing and she was quick to the scene with an iron right before the ceremony. Such a fun bubbly personality - she brought positivity to the day and made everything flow perfectly. I would highly recommend her and her team for your day! As my bridesmaids said, "She made your hair movie style!"

Casey
10/27/2012

Courtney was our hair stylist from Jennifer Cruz Beauty Group and she did an amazing job! I loved my hair, it was exactly what I had envisioned and (attempted) to explain and show Courtney with pictures that I had found! She surpassed my expectations and I could not be more thankful! All of my bridal party looked amazing as well-- she did such a great job listening to each girl and creating a unique hairstyle that still worked with the entire group so well! Courtney was so incredibly sweet and caring-- it was so awesome to work with her! I am so grateful she was there to style me and my girls on my wedding day! I would absolutely recommend this group!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Jenn and her team was fantastic!
Her and her girls are extremely pofessional and fun to work with! The makeup they did for my wedding day was beautiful. Every single one of us was happy. Everyone looked just like themselves but more beautified! Just what i wanted, a clean look that was truly beautiful on everyone.
I would recommend jenn to all the brides out there looking for a makeup team to come to you!
Do a trial first, she will try some different looks so you can get an idea of what you want.
I also suggest airbrush and lashes. Def worth it!

Jennifer Cruz Beauty Group responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Lauren! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family and I wish you and your hubby nothing but love and laughter!! xox

Katy
1 Review
09/29/2012

Amazing work! We hired Jennifer Cruz Beauty Group for my wedding make-up (as well as a few of my bridesmaids). We LOVED our results and the exciting beauty time! It was a lot of fun but very professional and we were made to look amazing! I've never felt so beautiful! A++++

Thanks, Jennifer and company! We can't wait to get our faces painted again!

- One VERY satisfied bride (and crew)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I would like to thank Jennifer Cruz Beauty Group for making my wedding day extra special. I felt so beautiful and confident. The girls did such a wonderful job in making me and all of my bridesmaids look our very best. They brought my vision to life and I will be calling them for my future pregnancy glam shoot.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had a fantastic experience with Jenn, and would highly recommend her for hair and makeup!!!

Jennifer Cruz Beauty Group responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Brooke!! Your kind words are very much appreciated!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with before, during, and even after my wedding. She not only became a trusted wedding vendor but also a friend as well. She did everything from my eyelash extensions to entire bridal party make up and it was all flawless and long lasting. I can't say that I'll be needing her for another wedding, but I will use her for any beauty needs that come up in the future!

-Rachel

Jennifer Cruz Beauty Group responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Rachel! It was so wonderful to be part of your special day and I'm so blessed to have built a friendship because of it! xox