Jenifer Rutherford Photography

Jenifer Rutherford Photography

light hearted, low key & sincere...

Central, NJ 08527 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, High Resolution Images, Prints
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer is amazing! She was by far the easiest vendor we worked with. She was completely flexible with our schedules, prompt with every email communication and always gave us lots of say on everything from where to shoot through to how we wanted our books organized. But by far the best thing about Jenifer is when she's behind the camera. My new husband and I were blown away. We have never had anyone make us so comfortable and relaxed. She is so easy going and friendly she helped us be ourselves and caught it all beautifully on film. The pictures from our engagement shoot and wedding are perfect. I was thrilled with how many different shots they got, they covered everything, looking through the pictures later was like reliving the day:)

We would both strongly recommend Jenifer to anyone and plan on using her again for any big events that we might have!

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer was absolutely amazing! She is more than a photographer. Early on in our engagement Jenifer was willing to meet with us at a location that worked for us and explained everything in thorough detail. Our engagement shoot with her was threatened by rain however Jenifer remained by the phone waiting for my husband and I to decide if we still wanted to have the engagement shoot. She is extremely flexible! Her prices are fair and well worth the money. Our engagement photos are amazing and our wedding photos are just perfect. I can't stop looking at them! My husband and I are thrilled with the quality of her work. she captured so many meaningful moments. Jenifer is down to earth and very very easy to work with. She was so relaxed on our wedding day that if it weren't for her, I probably would have been way more tense. Jen helped to keep me relaxed. I have already referred her to friends that are getting married soon. Jenifer is a truly talented photographer and a wonderful person. I would definitely recommend her and use her again for other events! Thank Jen! we are thrilled and truly appreciative :)

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photography is such an important part of your wedding day. I can't say enough about Jenifer. She was extremely thorough in all of the planning and made sure to capture every image I asked for. She was creative and commanded our portraits in such a subtle way that everyone in our bridal party felt comfortable working with her (and made sure to mention that to us). Our priest even came up to me after the wedding and couldn't stop raving about how unobtrusive Jenifer and Brandi were.

Throughout the planning process, Jenifer was extremely helpful in planning all the right shots in great locations (my initial plan for photos was affected by a festival in Red Bank so Jenifer suggested other awesome options). She was open to hearing all of our suggestions for photos and incorporated everything we asked for.

Thank you so much to Jenifer and Brandi for making our day easy and effortless. You were an absolute pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer was a dream come true! When our original photographer didn't show up, we were devastated. Our videographer said he found a wonderful replacement - Jenifer Rutherford. It was a cloudy morning, but we pulled up to the church, Jenifer was there, the clouds parted and it was perfect; Jenifer saved the day! She didn't know us or our vision, but quickly figured it all out, and was than we could have imagined! She was so laid back, yet innovative, and I cannot say it enough, AMAZING!!! We are forever grateful for turning around what could have been a horrendous day and giving us the beautiful lifelong memories we will cherish.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer was such a pleasure to work with at our wedding last December. She had been the photographer at my son's wedding three years ago, and we knew she was the one for us. Professional, easy to work with, and such beautiful pictures! I highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 12/27/2013
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer was wonderful to work with! She handled my very demanding family with ease and became an invisible presence documenting every special moment of my wedding. The pictures are amazing! I've had so many compliments from family and friends. My only regret is that I only booked her to photograph 4 hours of my wedding. If I could do it again, I'd have her photograph the entire day. I cannot recommend Jenifer Rutherford enough; if you chose to work with her you won't be disappointed!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer was beyond professional and flexible. She made us feel comfortable and was a great time.

• Wedding: 11/15/2013
Maggie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment we met Jenifer we instantly connected with her. She is very talented in her craft and her work speaks for itself. Jenifer and her assistant did a fantastic job in capturing the entire day of our wedding! The pictures were amazing! There was a great balance of creative and classic photos to choose from. It was very important to my husband and I to capture the fall leaves in the park. Due to the limited amount of daylight hours in the fall, time was a real concern for us. However, we had nothing to worry about. Jenifer put our minds at ease before, during, and after the wedding. She is very organized and set up a timeline of how the entire day was going to pan out. She also gave me a list of things to think about and have before the day of the wedding so I was completely prepared. The church ceremony went a little longer than originally planned, however, Jenifer was able to adjust and roll with the punches to get the job done! Jenifer Rutherford Photography is worth every penny that we spent!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer Rutherford was the most amazing wedding photographer!!!! We highly recommend her!! She was wonderful to work with, sincere, caring and so flexible! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! We just got our wedding photos back and we couldn't be happier, she captured our magical day perfectly!! She also did a great job on our engagement photo shoot! We are actually sad it is all over!! But, look forward to working with Jenifer in the future!!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy we chose Jenifer as our wedding photographer! She is not only so talented, but she is a wonderful person to be around! She made me feel at ease throughout my wedding day. Days leading up to the wedding, she helped me plan my timeline for the wedding day, which was a big help! She is very organized, professional, and responsive. Anytime, I had a question and emailed her she responded within a day or two. I really couldn't have asked for better photos. She seem to capture every special moment of our wedding day!

• Wedding: 07/05/2013
Cristina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I could not have been happier with Jen Rutherford! She was amazing to work with and the photos are breathtaking! From the very first connection, she was responsive and professional. She helped with a detailed timeline for the day and put together a list of the necessary photos. She took away so much of the stress and allowed us to enjoy the day fully! I will recommend her to everyone I know! When I show the photos to friends and family members, they rave about how beautiful they are. During the ceremony and reception, she was so cautious and careful when taking photos- you never even knew she was there! She captured every single detail and if I could give her 10 stars I would!! Thank you Jen for capturing the most important day of our lives with such beauty and grace!!!

• Wedding: 06/30/2013
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer did an amazing job photographing our wedding. she listened to everything we wanted. She was never in our way but got amazing shots the entire night! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
Erica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen was amazing to work with! She was so sweet and really made you feel comfortable. We looked at a ton of photographers, and once we met with Jen we knew she was the one. She was very easy to get in touch, very responsive and professional. We gave her a list of "must take" photos at the wedding (and it was pretty intense!) and she was able to get all of them!

She was wonderful to work with and would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a great photographer - a photographer is with you ALL day on your big day, and Jen certainly made the day fun and was so easy to work with!

Thank you so much for everything Jen!
Dave & Sarah
5/26/13 @ Shadowbrook

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer was absolutely wonderful to work with and did an amazing job with our photos. I highly recommend her for anyone's photography needs!!!

Jenifer was very creative throughout everything. We had an wonderful photo shoot at Laurita Winery for our engagement pictures and she created an awesome guest book with those photos. Her turn around on the phones was incredible! She follows up on everything to make sure you are happy with the end product.

Jenifer worked around our crazy schedule and I think went well beyond the scope of her job when it came to helping me with coordinating everything for our wedding day. I am not crazy about having my picture taken and she put me at ease and made every part of it so much fun.

I really can't say enough about how wonderful she was to work with!!!

I am so happy we went with Jenifer Rutherford Photography!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jenifer Rutherford is a very creative, patient , easy-going, like-able and skilled wedding photographer. She's the best -- and worth every penny. I highly recommend her. The quality of our wedding photographs was a priority for us. We had interviewed four other photographers and did not feel confident in their skills. Then, I asked my photography teacher who she would recommend-- and she recommended Jen to me. I am so happy she did.
Prior to our wedding, we met with Jen a few times to review what was important to us and to explain our tight time frames on our wedding day. Jen exceeded our expectations. She got all the photos taken that we wanted and worked very well under time constraints.
Less than 2 months after our wedding, Jen sent us a link to the 1000+ photos she, and her second photographer, Mark, took that day. We re-lived the entire day through the photos... we laughed and we cried seeing so many special moments of the day captured in the photos. We didn't realize how many picutres she got--because we didn't even realize she was taking them! She's so un-obtrusive.
I highly recommend Jen for your wedding pictures. She is great!

• Wedding: 12/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We stumbled upon Jenifer by accident and are so grateful to have done so! She is absolutely wonderful! After our first meeting with her, and not meeting with any other photographers, we knew she was the one we wanted to work with! She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and the photos came out beautifully! I didn't think anything could be better until we got the wedding photos back - WOW! Her work is unbelievable! She captured moments we had missed and there are so many great candids! She never made us feel awkward with posed shots and was just an absolute pleasure to work with! We were always in contact and she was very prompt and helpful in answering any questions we had. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer!! She's awesome!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
732-948-1296
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards