Jen Brazeal Photography

Jen Brazeal Photography

Creative Light Photographer

San Antonio, TX 78249 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: No

Flexibility:
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photos were gorgeous and beautiful! :) Jen was very friendly and professional. I didn't like the halo effect. It worked for some images but not all. Some images the feet and head were cut off when I would have preferred to see the full body especially with me and my dress. Again, the photos were amazing!! I would highly recommend Jen for any event!!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
Ginger Hardeman
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVED working with Jen!! She was a dream to work with and her pictures prove it. I have received tons of compliments on her and her work. We can't wait to work with her again for a family shoot. So glad we chose her.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Michelle
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Jen did an amazing job with out pictures. She was great with my kids too. I felt like she really keyed into the type if pictures that I was hoping for and then added a little bit of her flare to it. They really turned out so great!

• Wedding: 07/05/2013
Joscelyn
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are very pleased with our photos from our wedding! Jen was very professional, flexible, fun to work with, and provided us with a quality product. I would definitely recommend her business to others!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen Brazeal Photograpy was awesome! She is very creative and fun. My pictures turned out better than I could ever have imagined! I highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 03/10/2013
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She did a wonderful job with my bridals. They were all very natural looking and she had really great ideas with where to take them. I highly recommnend Jen!

• Wedding: 06/15/2012
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiance and I worked with Jen Brazeal for our engagement pictures, and could not be happier! Jen is extremely professional and so much fun to work with. The quality of her work speaks for itself, and we are very pleased with our end product. We had such a hard time picking out one photo for our save the dates, so we ended up picking out a design with six! Jen was great at suggesting shoot locations and poses, and flawlessly integrated our prop and pose ideas as well. Very highly recommend!

• Wedding: 04/04/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen did an amazing job! She worked extremely well with the bridal party, family, and friends throughout the day. I have never seen a photographer work as hard as she did the day of our wedding. She was constantly moving around trying to get the best shots and it shows in the quality of her work. Her photography style is unique and she got every shot that I asked of her. I will always have beautiful memories of our wedding day thanks to her!

• Wedding: 03/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Future Brides....The most important thing about your wedding day is to make it the best day of your life and not the most stressfull. I would recommend Jen Brazeal as your photographer. Her pictures were amazing as well as her professionalism and willingness to help out with anything I needed on my wedding day!

• Wedding: 01/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen made my dreams come true! I love the playfulness she incorporated into our pictures with our children- the pictures depicted exactly what our family is like. She really captured the moments of us being us in our own element, which turned out to be way more beautiful than I see it day by day! I love to look at the pictures, over and over again!

She brought a lot of her own ideas to create some great shots and was flexible working with me, even improving the ideas I had. I always wanted to have pictures of me with the people I love- Jen made it really special for us. Her style is very personal and genuine- she sees things that cannot be re-produced. She was a pleasure to work with and her work is amazing!!!

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jen Brazeal is incredible at capturing the perfect moment. She was there from the moment my husband asked me to marry him (and hiding behind a car nonetheless), to my first time wearing my new wedding dress for my bridal pictures, to the Big Day with my man :) She left me with a very professional compilation of photographs, as well as some really great options for printing/framing so I could share with family and friends. My favorite picture remains to be the one she snuck in right before my husband and I came out to the crowd for the reception...in a simple doorway, kissing in private when we thought no one was watching. It's hard to find priceless photos like that that show the true emotion of the day and don't seem staged. I'll remember my whole wedding experience forever in part because Jen captured it so perfectly. Thanks for all of your work Jen (and for waking up so early to take my bridals... this girl is dedicated!).

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
210-287-5819
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards