Jason Chan Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jason is in one word awesome. He currently does photography part time, but with how responsive and flexible that he is, I can't say I would expect anything more from full time. The package we chose also included an engagement session, which I feel was a huge positive, as it gave us a chance to get to know Jason (and his awesome assistant Indu) on a more personal level. For any photography needs, I wouldn't hesitate to strongly endorse Jason and team.

Services Used: Photography

Jason took care of my engagement photos & wedding day photos. My hubby & I were in good hands. =)

Jason gave us some tips before the engagement photo sessions so that we would not be unprepared. Our engagement session was fun. Jason is a very friendly, patient, & creative photographer. He's the kind of photographer who can "capture" the moments. Regardless the cold & depressing weather in SF, Jason was able to make creative use of the environment and light and came up with a great engagement photo collection for us. We got a lot of compliments from our friends for our engagement photos.

On our wedding day, Jason took care of our photo shooting with our guests at the banquet & our wedding photos at Santana Row. He's very professional & patient, even when my guest kept asking him to take pics of them & me again & again! He's very careful with the lighting inside our banquet venue, making sure we got the best for ours photos. After the banquet, we took pics at Santana Row, and Jason gave us very good suggestions of locations inside Santana Row. We got a teaser from our wedding photos the night following of our wedding. It's excellent & we can't wait to see the rest!

Services Used: Photography

Jason was great to work with! =) I'm usually a little nervous about photoshoots, but Jason puts us at ease and captured us at our most natural and relaxed state. Our photos look so beautiful, I love them! Thank you, Jason!

Services Used: Photography

Jason is a very professional photographer. He's extremely flexible with his clients, and willing to go above and beyond to get that perfect shot. I am very happy with his service and products. Jason's friendly personality makes it very easy for us, un-professional models, to become more relax and pose for his perfect shot. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family members for any future events.