JanetteC Photography

JanetteC Photography

361 Sussex Road
Wood Ridge, NJ 07075 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janette is amazing! Her artistic view and creativity exceeded our expectations. Every photo she took and was received was very well thought out. She captured moments and people in a way that represented the mood and personalities. On top of her work, she's personable, a lot of fun and yet professional. She was 'down to business' for every photo she took - you can really see the passion in her which translates in her work. I highly recommend Janette to anyone! Amazing!!

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JanetteC Photography was amazing! I couldn't of asked for anything more! They were so nice an accommodating and professional. They were very flexible and open to ideas for pictures!!

Thanks Janette and Kevin for adding to our day to make it even more special!!!!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had looked at photographers and found the price either extraordinarily high or the pictures too forced and too formal. We wanted some of the traditional pictures, but we also wanted someone who was capable of capturing us. It is a wedding after all, it's supposed to be fun. We discovered Janette through a friend and when we saw how laid back she was at the consultation, we knew she was the photographer we wanted. She was quite possibly more excited for our wedding than we were. The day of she was on time and nearly transparent. While getting ready Kevin, her assistant, made good use of the time by shooting the groomsmen and any other photos we asked for, even on the fly. Janette had told us she would need an hour to get the photos done before the ceremony. She not only got done on time, we had a blast. She made sure to get all the important shots but was never intrusive during the reception. She was nothing but professional but also very fun.

• Wedding: 10/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janette and Kevin were wonderful from the first time that we met! I was looking for a photographer that would capture the love of me and my husband but our crazy selves and our crazy family's. They went beyond what we expected! The photographs were prompt, beautiful and was as if they were through our eyes. They both blended into our family's and didn't even realize they were there shooting away. They are so easy to be around and helped ease an anxious bride :)

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Natalie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JanetteC Photography was a pleasure to work with. They were professional and friendly. They blended into the wedding very well, we did not even know they were there. They took beautiful and creative. photographs. We counld not have chose a better photographer to work with.

• Wedding: 06/24/2012
Alaina
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janette and her assistant did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. We appreciated their flexibility and creativeness in working with us. My suggestion to brides is to always make a list of the photos you definitely want in advance and share that with your photographer. I told Janette alot of the shots I wanted taken and she was able to get those for us! She was wonderful to work with!

• Wedding: 04/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janette made my day a whole lot easier and less stressful and was extremely helpful, courteous and professional. Her work is fantastic and I would highly recommend her to anyone for your event.

• Wedding: 11/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding pictures were phenomenal. I don't know what I was expecting, but Janette surpassed my expectations. She was professional but go-with-the-flow when needed. I will be using her for any event that requires photography.

• Wedding: 10/16/2011
Alana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janette was the photographer at our wedding this fall and did a phenomenal job.Janette was very professional, yet made you feel very comfortable. We were very happy with the pictures, they portrayed our personalities perfectly. I cant wait to use her services for our little baby girl!

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
Lindsay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JanetteC Photography is amazing! Janette just recently took our engagement photos and they are stunning. She is creative and strives to capture your special moments! I highly recommend her for any event as she is wonderful with children and makes you feel comfortable!

• Wedding: 09/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I contacted several photographers before selecting Janette, and I am extremely with my decision. She was punctual, conducted herself professionally at my event, and took a large volume of photos of great quality and creativeness. Janette was also wonderful in responding to my many emails in a very timely fashion. She also completed her photo editing process faster than any other photographer I ever worked with, which meant that my wife and I were able to view the photos from our event very quickly.

• Wedding: 07/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janette was wonderful to work with. She captured us being ourselves which is exactly what we wanted. She edited the photos promptly and made changes quickly to photos we chose. The photos came out so great we used them for our engagement party invitations and have some hanging in our home. We would recommend her to anyone who wants photos that will bring out the best in them or want to capture their day/event in a natural unfixed way.

• Wedding: 07/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JanetteC Photography was one of the best vendors I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She was not only professional, but EXTREMELY easy to let loose with. The atmosphere was always kept friendly and fun, which showed in the photos. The end result of photos were fantastic, and I couldn't be happier with the overall experience. I reccommend her to EVERYONE I know who is in need of professional photographs or a wedding photographer.

• Wedding: 07/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

JanetteC Photography is a FANTASTIC company to work with. Janette photographed a 90th birthday party for my grandmother. I could not have asked for a better photographer. Our family and friends can't stop talking about her positive energy and professionalism. We received over 400 pictures and we have enjoyed looking at every image...each picture outdid the next, and they were all great Janette was a FANTASTIC, Professional and very friendly photographer. I highly recommend Janette's services to anyone looking for a photographer. Words can not express how PERFECTLY she captured nan's special day forever. THANK YOU JANETTE!

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved JanetteC Photography! She was extremely professional, timely and accommodating! You will fall in love with her clean, contemporary style. Her price is perfect! She made my wedding even more spectacular! Thank you JanetteC Photography! ;-)

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janette photographed my daughter's baby shower. She did an amazing job,and took beautiful, creative photos. She was wonderful to work with and a pleasure to be around on such a special day. I highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 04/17/2011
201-724-4986
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards