JAN & TEY Wedding Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used Jan Garcia Photography as our wedding photographer and they are very professional and did an excellent job! The end results are beautiful and I would highly recommend to anyone else.

Services Used: Photography

A great team, and amazing results. Just look at Jan Garcia Photography's portfolio and you'll see the quality of work is excellent.

Services Used: Photography

Jan & Tey Garcia Photography was the best decision I could ever make for my wedding photographer. They do such awesome work & the most important was that they made me feel so comfortable with them! The minute I walked in their studio I knew right away they were the ones! They are very warm welcoming people & I loved every minute working with them! I feel comfort is the most important part in taking pictures and Tey knew right away how to make us feel that way! The quality of the pictures are perfect! They have very perfect timing & are very very organized! I think it was such a privilege to work with them and I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Jan & Tey!

Services Used: Photography

I really love Tey and Jan work, they are so professional and all of their shots are artistic, unique, fabulous and gorgeous. Everybody asks me about my photographer.
Dear Tey & Jan I really appreciate you for my amazing and memorable photos :-*********

Services Used: Photography

Jan and his wife/assistant Tey could not have been nicer! They were so great about inconspicuously capturing our wedding day. One of my friends said they were like ninjas, because you barely noticed they were there. But when we got the pictures back, they had captured everything perfectly! The photos are beautiful, and they were so great to work with. I recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Photography

We LOVED Jan Garcia! He is probably one of the best decisions we have made in regards to our wedding and I would definitely recommend him to family and friends of ours. He and his wife, Tey, truly are passionate about what they do and genuinely care about their clients needs. The day of our engagement shoot I was so upset about the bad weather so Jan was nice enough to reschedule for us. And on the day of the wedding, he & Tey stayed with us longer than needed just so we could get as much photos as we could and capture every single moment. We cannot say enough about Jan Garcia - he is a true talent and absolutely AMAZING. Thanks Jan & Tey for capturing our wedding day and giving us beautiful memories to last for a lifetime!

Services Used: Photography

Jan Garcia is a fantastic photographer. It was a wonderful experience working with him. He is calm, patient and very professional. Our wedding photos are amazing. My husband and I highly recommend Jan Garcia. My best friend got married 3 months after us and he was their photographer as well. Their experience was as positive as ours.

Services Used: Photography

We had a great experience with Jan Garcia Photography. They were wonderful throughout the whole planning period as well as the ultimate event. The pictures were beautiful and captured the most important moments. I received many compliments from friends and family. I'd recommend their service to anyone interested in having awesome and creative professionals taking their photos.

Services Used: Photography

My wife and I were married in 2009 at the Newport Beach Marriot. We wanted our wedding to be perfect in every way, so we took an inordinate amount of time to research and interview all of our vendors and the people we would be working with. We evaluated about 10 different photographers. When we met with Jan and Tey, they were the clear choice. Their photo journalistic style, creativity, and ability to truly capture the moment trumped all of the others we looked at, which included one award-wining, highly respected photographer that we met with.

From our engagement pictures to our engagement party and onto our wedding day, Jan Garcia captured the essence of us, our personalities, and our special day. The results were everything we had hoped they would be and then some. Jan Garcia was by far our best and most important vendor (second ONLY, of course, to the bartender --- J/K!).

Also notable is that Jan and Tey work very well as a team. They were synchronized and on top of things every step of the way and did an excellent job in managing the overall process. I just attended a wedding where I was a groomsman and the photographer was rather disorganized and did not seem to have much of a creative twist. When I saw the pictures, it they were nothing to get excited about. They were just pictures. Jan Garcia’s work is next level.

We’ve heard nothing but good things about Jan Garcia and we refer friends to them without hesitation. One of my wife’s co-workers saw our wedding pictures and wanted to use Jan Garcia for her wedding, but they were unfortunately booked. For a moment, she actually contemplated moving her wedding date to secure them.

Lastly, I will say this: when friends of ours who are already married look at our wedding pictures, they experience what I term “wedding photo envy,” as their wedding photos are not as nearly as nice and artistic as our special moments that we get to enjoy forever. Jan Garcia is not only creative and amazingly talented, but they are also a pleasure to be around. You can tell instantly that they truly love what they do and that passion resonates when you meet them.

Sincerely,

Joe & Mona Bowerbank

Services Used: Photography

Absolutely outstanding. Their pictures were high quality and their service was amazing! Extremely friendly and professional.

Services Used: Photography

I could not have found better wedding photographers! They are extremely professional, artistic, and talented. I've received incredible compliments on our wedding photos from family and strangers alike. They have given me a lifetime of beautiful memories....worth every penny!

Services Used: Photography

Jan and Tey are so easy to work with, very professional, and take amazing, artistic photographs. I am so happy I decided to use them for my wedding! Highly recommended!!

Services Used: Photography

Jan Garcia and his wife Tey are amazing artists, they captured the most tender and rich images we could have ever asked for. Sometimes when I look at them I am speechless at how much they turned out like how I felt.

We really wanted a team who took amazing shots but could also get everything we wanted during this time when everyone is together. Jan and Tey succeeded at both. They were professional, fun to work with and were a great value. We were very impressed and would recommend to any potential bride.

Services Used: Photography

How do I even begin to review Jan and Tey. There are not enough sincere words to describe them and their work. They are both so talented, not just at the photos they take, but also how they work with couples. For a stressed out bride, Jan and Tey were a dream to work with. They made the process so easy and enjoyable.

Their work speaks for itself. Not only is their style contemporary and original, but the photos are all so special. I don't know another word for it. They have a way of capturing feelings and moments that you don't see with other photographers. I cherish the photos from our wedding more than anything else. I've been married for a year and a half now, and I swear I think I look at my photo album at least once every couple weeks. I am in love with the photos.

They are so creative with the shots they take. Some photographers take the same shots, with the same poses, at every wedding they do. As if they have a checklist of their favorite shots, and take every couple through the same list. Jan and Tey really tailor the shots they take to the couple they are shooting. If you look at various weddings they have done, you can see the shots are different every time, and really suit the couple and the setting.

Another thing I have to note is that they are so easy going, never loud or forceful or cheesy. And will never make you, or your guests, feel uncomfortable. I can't tell you how many photographers (popular ones in Orange County, too) are so obnoxious, and try to rush you out the door without even bothering to care about who you are as a couple. They tell you how it's going to be instead of asking how you want it to be. Jan and Tey really take their time with you.

I could really go on and on about these two. They are such great people, with extraordinary talent and passion for what they do. They weren't just our wedding photographers that we never spoke to again. They are our friends. Of all the decisions I made as a bride, the one I am most happy about, that I'd make over and over again, is choosing Jan and Tey. We will be forever grateful for the incredible memories they gave us!

Profile Picture
rockie
03/21/2009

Jan and Tey were great to work with!!!! They are the most adorable husband and wife team. I was actually refer to them from another couple. They are very professional and work with any budget which was a plus for us. They did our engagement pictures, wedding photos, and our wedding album!!!! The pictures came out absolutely beautiful!! My family was completely stunned at how beautiful the pictures turned out!!! The images they captured were amazing. I'm a perfectionist and expect everything to be done perfect and Jan Garcia Photography delivered that. I can tell they will do anything to get the perfect picture and that's one of the many reason I love them. I can assure you if you book them you will not be disappointed. AMAZING WORK!!

Services Used: Photography

I don't even know where to begin. Jan and his wife Tey are in a word "genius"! They work together in perfect harmony, give great photog direction, but are also open to suggestions. They always were at the right place at right moment in the right light. Just visit their website or their blog and see for yourself: jangarcia.com. Can't say enough!