Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

The calligraphy was just beautiful, everything we could have wanted. Jan was very professional and easy to work with. We are beyond satisfied!

Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! I strive to make this part of the wedding planning as stress-free as possible and deliver the best lettering I can for you. I am pleased to have contributed in my small way to the beauty of your wedding.

Cathy
06/06/2015

The most beautiful calligraphy I've ever seen. Thrilled with her work.

Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Cathy! Your envelopes were gorgeous. It was such a great pleasure to meet and work with you. Thanks!

Services Used: Invitations

Jan was wonderful! From start to finish, she made the whole process incredibly easy; from deciding on the calligraphy style that would work best with my invitations, to shipment and delivery! She is professional, and prompt with returning communication. My envelopes were beautiful, and I couldn't have asked for better!

Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design responded with the following comments:

Brittany, thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you, and I wish you and your lucky groom much happiness.

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Dawn
01/16/2015

High quality work.. Beautiful invitations!

Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Dawn. It was my great pleasure!

Recently Married

Jan is simply amazing! She is so friendly, I wish I could have invited her to my wedding! She has so many styles to choose from and Her work is immaculate and yet so super affordable! I actually saved several of the return envelopes and had them framed , they are so very beautiful. I plan to call Jan whenever I need anything done!

Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design responded with the following comments:

Thanks! I hope to see you again someday.

Brenda
10/18/2014

I loved working with Jan Hurst. She was very professional and patient. I felt like I could share my ideas with her, and she was able to give me suggestions and feedback. Her calligraphy is beautiful. She addressed the envelopes for my daughter's wedding and also did the seating/escort cards.

Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design responded with the following comments:

Brenda, thank you so much for the kind words and great rating! It was my pleasure to work with you, and I can't wait to see the photos! Thanks!

Hollis Starks
09/21/2014

Jan Hurst is a talented calligraphy artist. She is a delight to work with - accommodating, prompt and professional. I cannot say enough good things about this extraordinary lady !

Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design responded with the following comments:

Hollis, thank you so much for the grand review! It is always fun to work with you and to see what beautiful things you are up to.

Kathryn
09/06/2014

Jan Hurst is an amazing calligrapher! I couldn't have been more pleased with my wedding invitations. She is really great at what she does and I would highly recommend her!

Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Most of my clients are referrals from happy brides, so I appreciate your recommendations. Thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding happiness.

Janet
09/06/2014

Jan recently addressed my daughter's wedding invitations and they were STUNNING!!! The calligraphy was OUTSTANDING and not one mistake!
We have received many compliments on her beautiful work and would not hesitate to recommend her.

Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design responded with the following comments:

Janet, it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for taking the time to send this great review.

Recently Married

Jan is so incredibly talented and is a pleasure to work with!! She is extremely responsive and quick. So happy that I discovered her early in the wedding planning process so I could get her help with so many things.

Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design responded with the following comments:

Thanks! I love my clients, and simply enjoy helping them get the wedding extras they're looking for. Thank you for being one of them!

Thank you!!!!

Recently Married

Jan has been a partner in planning weddings for two of my children, 3 of my friends
[multiple] children's weddings and several challenging design projects. (Partner is
probably an understatement ... co-parent? jiminy cricket? mentor? etiquette authority?
coach? You get the picture!) Her impeccable hand is exceeded only by the creative
ability of her mind's eye. Honestly, I can't imagine planning a major social event, such
as a wedding, without Jan on our team.

Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design responded with the following comments:

Haha, thank you so much! My repeat clients and my referred clients always make me happy. It's good to know that I've been a part of so many happy occasions. I appreciate YOU!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies, Travel, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Jan was very easy to work with and does beautiful work. We were not the easiest and most organized couple to work with but Jan never made us feel that way - no matter our request, she was very accommodating.

Recently Married

Jan does beautiful work, does not waste envelopes with an inordinate amount of mistakes and is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Jan to create calligraphy for any event.

Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design responded with the following comments:

I do my best to keep errors to a minimum, so I appreciate your noticing. It's my pleasure to provide the best service that I can. Thank you!

Crystal
12/21/2013

Jan did such a beautiful job on the calligraphy for our daughter's wedding invitations. Her calligraphy gave the invitations a wonderfully unique and special touch. Perfectly elegant. Jan's kindness and professionalism were above and beyond throughout the entire process. She was always willing to help with a change or addition to our guest list, even on short notice, and always with a smile. I would highly recommend Jan's services to help make any event more special and simply outstanding.

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
1+ year ago

Fabulous in every way you can imagine. Beyond A+.

Jan Hurst Calligraphy & Design responded with the following comments:

I have the BEST clients! Thanks for the great review!