Jack & Rose Florist

3.4
Flexibility
3.1

steffy
I met them spontaneously by dropping by without an appt. They were so nice in helping fiance and myself even though they were so busy. They immediately conveyed a warmth that continued through our appointment with them. As time went on, they were even better in that they were so outgoing to us always, and whenever I had a question, or wanted to change my mind they were so agreeable to help us. They are pleasant and cordial and really care about our wedding. The day was perfect. Everyone was speaking about the flowers more than anything. Thank you.

2 people found this review helpful

I could not have been happier with Jack & Rose. Jack saw my vision and brought it to life in a way that far exceeded my expectations. I have been to several weddings and have never seen as vibrant colors, centerpieces and creativity quite like Jack delivered for our wedding. We got calls for weeks from friends and family complimenting our wedding and the first thing each of them mentioned were our beautiful flower arrangements. I am forever grateful to Jack & Rose for making my wedding day so memorable and I couldn't be happier that they truly understood my ideas and made them a reality!

nora b,
I can't imagine anything but 5 Gold stars, when I walked into my dining room, I almost fainted as I cried in happiness. My husband had to hold me up as I bellowed out how happy I was. It was everything I wanted and oh my God, so much more. The flowers were so fresh my husband's best man wanted to eat them, lol. Then everyone walked into my reception and every word was WOW! Every one! People stopped to touch the flowers and smell them. The colors were popping, the designs the flower stands. What could I say, so I cried with happiness.
Patty was a dream come true as she was always there to help us. So pleasing, I love there contract because it details everything and so it gave me peace of mind that everything would be perfect, (even though I knew it would be by Patty's attention to detail
The cost was reasonable, especially when considering all of the time and attention she and the team at JackRoses gave us.Good job

4.2

Patty was a pleasure to work with, she was available to answer any questions or concerns we had, our wedding flowers came out great.

1 person found this review helpful

We worked with Patty on our flowers and everything came out beautiful. The bouquets were lovely. People commented on the gorgeous centerpieces. Great experience.

3.1

The vendor has a great product. I think the flowers on my wedding day were great. However, the vendor was also very insulting to me the day before my wedding. I wanted my bouquet earlier then what the vendor would have liked in order to get some unique photos before the ceremony. My photographer has done it many times and I signed on the contract that I agreed to accept my flowers and that I would not hold them responsible for how the flowers looked at 6pm. On Saturday before the wedding, I was told that since I was going to get my bouquet early, I would be walking down the aisle with a dead bouquet. This was NOT the case. In fact, when I took my bouquet home at the end of the night, they were still in great condition. I think this company needs a little lesson in professionalism. Also, their email responses were very strangely worded. The vendor only likes to take cash as well which again is weird. I was also surprised that their delivery guy made me write reviews of the product when he arrived at my reception. I'm sorry, but who has time for that? Certainly not a bride who just got married. I would stay clear of these guys if you want someone who is normal and not insulting. But if you don't care about personality and professionalism...go for it.

Private User
Recently Married
2.4

I realized too late that I overpaid for what I thought i was getting a bargain for. The bouquets were wonderful but the centerpieces were lack luster and not what i thought i had signed up for. i had to make some changes to the rose colors on just a couple bouquets but the designers needs customers in person to make adjustments. not convenient. florist only takes cash. not convenient.

1 person found this review helpful

The gang at Jack&Rose did a fabulous job with our flowers. We met with Patty who was so on top of every point.
She made sure every detail was perfect and every flower color was too.
We wish to praise her for all of her talent.
Great job

A GEM OF A PLACE!
Fiance and I went to this place at the recommendation of a few friends that through Nassau Country had used JackRoses flowers. We had gotten the cold shoulder from the 3 other flower places we shopped at, and were frustrated since they would not give us a definite price, it was dependent on what flowers we chose. Then we decided to follow up on the suggestion of my friends and try Jack and Roses The place is gorgeous! It is a beautiful building that has been renovated and so it has that old world charm. High ceilings in the showroom give the sense of my venue, especially since they have so many different centerpieces on display to choose from. Besides the decor being nice, the staff is even nicer. We came in skeptical because of the bad experiences with other florists, but at this place we felt the warmth of genuine care, and helpfulness with our wedding.
We were paying for this ourselves without parents help so we appreciated Patty and even Jack who displayed professionalism and their time was always available. I work during the week and Patty made herself available after hours. I think that was so helpful, because my D.J. was never available, or even open for us to follow up with. The flowers were amazing, and so fresh, and you can choose any flower you wish at the same cost, and since I am so picky, that was important. Patty was so available with her time to allow me to return as many times as I wished for her to help in person. I guess many people would rather do this over the phone, but Jack&Rose cared so much that they in my eyes would rather see us one more time to assure us and them that our wedding would be perfect. And ya know, it was truly perfect. Thank you Jack & Rose

Private User
1+ year ago

Jack and Rose Florist was wonderful! The flowers were beautiful and conducting business with them was simple and easy.

1.1

When we went into the florist I was ready to book, my husband no so much.
My first warning should have been how they were pushing us to sign. It is a 4-6 page contract with TONES CAPITALS and fonts ranging sizes 8-20 with 3-4 columns per page. RED FLAG I ignored.
After booking & signing, months went by. I contacted via email and had a quick call back. Suddenly their flexibility to meet was not as flexible as promised. During our conversation there was a man in the background yelling responses in the background. I do admit that I was frustrated and not as nice as I could have been. I was shocked that they wanted full payment by June 4th ( a week away) and they never thought to call me and find out why I was not in contact as the contract stated.

I felt bad, so over memorial day weekend I reviewed the contract closely with a magnifying glass - and emailed the company. To my shock they emailed me back and the arguing started. I was told that I should be happy that they emailed me back outside of hours and that they do not sign contracts based on colored flowers. Again, I was shocked because my floral colors were very important - Red, White, and Blue - to me, but not to them. The do not book contracts "based on flower colors" but I do!!!!
Regardless, I was stuck. I went in for our meeting and the representative was very nice. We worked together to come up with a plan. I would not bend on certain things - and how amazing - they suddenly were able to do it. At this meeting, we made a final payment and had to sign another contract. This contract stated "if we sign we are 100% happy" I laughed, signed but said How can I be happy without seeing the final product?
The man came out to give me the contract -He was extremely condescending with his tone of voice making sure I was happy. On July 4th the flowers were nice. All blooming except for the bridal bouquet which flowers were not fresh, not opened, not the best picked.

Tsbilkajr
1 Review
1+ year ago
0.0

..........................................

0.9

I had a great wedding, but this was the most and only disappointing vendor out of all of our vendors. I expected much more from this company because my family had used them several years ago for other functions. The quality of service and product has since gone down hill. While the bouquets were quite nice and exactly what I was looking for the centerpieces were sloppy looking and wilting by the end of the night. Also, after confirming the time for the room setup multiple times, they showed up an hour late! I will not be using them for any future events and I would not recommend them to anyone.

1.8

First off let me just tell you if you want to save money, Jack and Rose is the place to go. However, their professionalism is lacking. I went with them because it was a last minute change of plans with my original florist. At my consultation appointment, we met with Jack. He was really nice and kept bragging about being in business etc etc. When it came down to price, he made it seem like it was a one day offer type deal. We made a deal with them because A: the price was within our ridiculously low budget by the time we booked them(3 weeks before our wedding) B: They seemed like they were recommended since we've seen them at a few bridal shows. After signing the contract, it's unorganized with multiple type font but READ THE FINE PRINT! literally read EVERY WORD printed! which is exactly what i did and they attached a sample picture of the images of the pieces we wanted. Done, everything seemed great. Whew flowers booked right? wrong!

When we went back to see what our actual flowers would look like this was where the truth came out. First, the person who greeted us was a woman named Patty. She seemed polite and said she'd be helping us. She showed us the first sample which was already ready when we walked in. Jack suddenly came out from his office literally pretended like he didn't see us. He took out a camera and took a picture of the tree and left. When they brought out the next centerpiece i felt the arrangement was scarce and asked if it could be fuller. Patty kept pushing that it could be done with a price. I made a few suggestions about how to arrange the flowers and then she said it would be additional because we were contracted for a certain number of flowers per centerpiece. Jack heard me get upset and came out not to talk to us but to whisper to Patty about what i was trying to say. It got to the point where we wanted to drop them. They finally followed my instructions and changed it to what i wanted.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
0.0

DO NOT USE JACK AND ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had the worst experience using them as the florist for my wedding. The quality of their flowers and the lack of customer service is atrocious!! Long story short - my centerpieces, bridesmaids bouquets and bridal bouquet were AWFUL. All of the flowers died the day of my wedding or the day after. They even had to replace my mothers corsage the day of because it was falling apart. They have no consideration for their customers and charge you an arm and a leg for a below standard floral arrangement. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

nella
10/19/2013
2.4

Jack and Rose product A customer service C a year before my wedding they called asking to book with me. Eve though I went just to get an estimation of what it would cost. I felt bullied with the price. I gave an estimate of how many tables but back in November I had no defined number. At the end I had to add centerpieces. They were rude about us showing up late to the preview but made us wait claiming it was because we were late. Any changes to the contract they wanted cash ASAP. Would not recommend them.