Jack and Rose Floral Decorators Woodbury

Jack and Rose Floral Decorators Woodbury

Woodbury, NY
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We Love Love Jack and Rose. The group here is amazing. They give so much of themselves. Very Generous company too. Great Value. Price is so reasonable. We believe the price of flowers here is the most reasonable that we found when we shopped around. But even so, What about service which you cannot shop. Well we lucked out here since they were so on top of everything we wanted. As I said so giving and so helpful too. We Love jack and Rose

Services Used: Flowers

A Teamed effort at jackand Rose. I had the pleasure of meeting Jack himself. I was so surprised to meet the owner.
He was and is so professional and pleasant. He greeted us personally and assured us that everything would be ever so perfect. And it was. From the moment we met Suzanne and then Patty nothing was off. Everything was great and really couldnt be better.
I also had the opportunity of seeing there showroom. Gorgeous room with so many selections, LED lighting, Crystal chandeliers too. Many portraits of flowers slide shows. It was like a fantasy. They came early to my house. The flowers were labled and in fact they had extra flowers that I didnt even think of. They covered areas that were special and provided detail adornments throughout the affair.
They made samples of the centerpieces and offered substitutions that I asked for. This was done without any cost.
They are so reasonable, I want to say too inexpensive a cost, as we though it was worth so much more money. They import the flowers so they are fresher than any other company and they can afford to be extravagant with the selection too. Look no where else but Jack and Rose

Services Used: Flowers

My name is Dana, and my husband Josh and I were married at the CrestHollow not long ago. Jack and Rose did a fabulous job with my flowers. I wanted a BALL of ROSES and they did a perfect ball for me. So full and because they are an importer, the flowers were so plentiful, so fresh (lasted over a week), and so reasonably priced. No one could come close to this service. I guess being in business for almost 90 years reigns here as there experience reigns here. The girls boquets were perfect too their contract short and to the point very easy reading They were there for us at every phone call too

Services Used: Flowers

I rated this florist 10 GOLD STARS Maybe a hundred. They were outstanding with the flowers, colors, quality, and most of all so very nice and very professional. The service was over the top and always on target. Never disappointing. I rate them the best!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

I walked in for my appt and I was greeted so warmly and friendly. The person suggested I and fiance lounge a bit in the charming lobby and then we would be invited in to the showroom to discuss our wedding planes. How organized they are here.
Thorough in every regard. No complaints, no worries. Lots of followup emails, and phone calls, even up to wedding day.
Pictures of every step too. They made it easy here. Very happy flowers lasted over a week. awesome job

Services Used: Flowers

What fantastic flowers. A great experience here. A nice company. Great people to work with \Patty is super nice and I had the pleasure of meeting Jack and He is a gentleman, and so nice. The flowers were so overwhelmingly nice and fresh everything was great
the service; the ideas; the delivery; every thing was perfect

Services Used: Flowers

To all future couples. Jack and Rose did a wonderful job with our flowers.
Great Service. Very helpful always. Nicely done. Simple agreement to do business with
very reasonable too.

Flowers were great
The service even better
The people here pleasant
everything was great

Services Used: Flowers

I was given a list to follow for Florists at Cresthollow Country Club. After seeing 3 other places fiance and I were blown away by the appreciation of our wedding at JackRoses. Yes appreciation.
I went to three other places that made it seem as though they were doing me and future a big favor. Really now. They brought our fresdh cut flowers, showed us ideas, listened to us which was huge, and discussed shapes size\s and various creative ideas. They truly conveyed that they cared about us, our wedding. The service was beyond expectations, The price afordable, the quality impeccable

Services Used: Flowers

I think they did a fabulous job with our flowers.
They were kind and courteous always and very helpful
they have great ideas and fresh flowers very different and unique too
very happy with the service here

Services Used: Flowers

We came in randomly, and were serviced immediately from Patty. We did not have an appt, and we were actually surprised that she was able to help us immediately and without a prior appt mind you, since if they required an appt we would understand. She explained she coincidently was in between appts and the next was a little behind schedule. The caterer gave us a list to follow, but Jack Rose was so incredibly superior to those others, that we didnt want to waste our time with other vendors who it seemed really didn't care. We were worth more than being treated like a routine customer. After all this was our own wedding and we had to pay for it on our own. Jack Roses helped us and treated us properly. service was perfect here.

Experience was fantastic.
You can see with every phone call and every visit the care in the team here. Every one goes out of their way for us. Its nice is see and experience. I needed something that was not in stock and Jack himself spent many hours to go over and beyond to make me happy. Honestly he didn't have to do that. It is what it is. But Jack wanted to make sure he gave 200% to see if my total dream was possible. He came through with flying colors. Yeah!!! Thanks Jack!

Services Used: Flowers

I booked Jack and Rose for our past wedding. I had no idea of what I wanted. I had met with Patti who was sooooo understanding and listened to every request that I made. I made many requests....lol She was NEVER pushy. Always on target with my thoughts.
I need someone who would align their thoughts with mine. Patti did that so well. I went to another florist who only wanted to explain how talented he was, Great sell yourself flowers! I wanted someone who would sit with me. spend time with me, and show me what could be done. Patti did all of this and much more. She is a doll in every regard. If you want someone who will speak to you on the same level and work so hard for you Patti is the one person who will definitely do this. I guess that is why they are recommended by so many venues. She is an asset to Jack and Rose!

Services Used: Flowers

Simple to do business with them here. A simple transparent agreement not really a contract. very flexible too.
Whatever we wanted just tell them and they will do it. Quality was above and beyond Service in that when ever we had a question or ? they spoke to us or called back ASAP.
Easy to contact always. Always available

Services Used: Flowers

Husband and I love the idea that they were right next door to Fox Hollow and Cresthollow. Service was so important to us when we were shopping for a venue and so being right next door to these two venues was so important to us.
We had heard from friends who had used them also and that made us feel very comfortable and secure with our decision.
Their flowers are so fresh and they are so responsive to our needs. One price purchased it all and then you can choose whatever you wish. Maybe that's because they say they import the flowers. This was our best decision!

Services Used: Flowers

Patience is not only a virtue, but patience is PATTI.
I cant believe you put up with me. I presented you with many obstacles for different flowers and designs, changed colors etc. You met every challenge with a smile always. You are an incredible person and I and we really appreciate all that you have done to ensure and make our wedding so beautiful.