Jack and Rose Floral Decorators Woodbury

Jack and Rose Floral Decorators Woodbury

Woodbury, NY
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3.7
Value
3.8
Flexibility
3.6

AWESOME SERVICE GREAT FLOWERS 5 GOLD STARS AREN'T ENOUGH THEY DESERVE 10 Wonderful experience. FH and I came in at the recommendation of our venue. We are super glad we did. First of all they are nice guys here. Second, They know the place where the party was. That's key. Third, the flower products they offer are so cool so fresh i didn't think they were real. The owner is a super cool dude to. The team here goes out of there way to help you, please you, make you happy. Thats it! what else is more important. They know there stuff and are willing to help you all the time. Don't waste your time going around and around. Just go here. Be happy

1 person found this review helpful

They made picking flowers EASY and FUN. What a great positve experience. The experience reigns here. Not only are their flowers great but they explain how to treat and carry them on wedding day so that they will last. Its like they are your personal flower coordinator. If you wish to change your mind, they are agreeable to it, if you wish to add, they help you. Good stuff here. Good Karma always. This is the place to go by far

1 person found this review helpful

steffy I met them spontaneously by dropping by without an appt. They were so nice in helping fiance and myself even though they were so busy. They immediately conveyed a warmth that continued through our appointment with them. As time went on, they were even better in that they were so outgoing to us always, and whenever I had a question, or wanted to change my mind they were so agreeable to help us. They are pleasant and cordial and really care about our wedding. The day was perfect. Everyone was speaking about the flowers more than anything. Thank you.

1 person found this review helpful

EXCELLENT SERVICE Such nice people . we are so happy. I give their service 5 STARS for excellence, My favorite vendor They showed us every flower and color. So outgoing. Jack and Rose was much more caring as my mother always gave me a hard time. They understood me and wanted to always please me

1 person found this review helpful

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE NICE PEOPLE Wonderful experience with Jack and Rose. Patty was aces. Always nice and helpful and willing to please us. She was like sunshine to the flowers.She went all over her building searching and locating and showing and demonstrating their flowers and color schemes. She cared as though it was her affair. I had the pleasure of meeting Jack who was so warm and caring about our wedding, and personally reached out with his card to contact him directly if they had any further question. I/we immediately said it wont be necessary as Patty is on the ball with everything. Service here is better than all of my other vendors. My other vendors were not in on Fridays and Saturdays, and had no late nights making it difficult to contact them and discuss. At Jack and Rose's they had a late meeting time and came in for me on a Friday. Fiance thought that was going over and beyond providing such outgoing service. Flowers are great here, so creative so fresh.

1 person found this review helpful

GREAT SERVICE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE NICE PEOPLE I was in a car accident a few days before my wedding. This was the only vendor that was so understanding and helpful to me. They extended their hours and came in on their day off to help me Such nice people here and very caring. They gave me such a discount for my flowers and the exdtended service that they provide. This is the place for all us brides to go for a positive experience in all areas. YEAH!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Jack and Rose's flowers were Gorgeous, and Service was Great! I found this wonderful place after searching high and low. I was recently married on Long Island. From the moment Fiance and I came for a estimate to the final moment that a flower was pinned on husband it was a wonderful experience. I do not understand why someone could say otherwise, but only think that the frustrations we all have in our work place, and with other vendors perhaps amplifies situations when there really is no concern. The Sales girl Patti was so outgoing, always polite, and spent so much time with me to find the right flowers and colors, as I am an Art Teacher and color and texture are so important to me. Patti solved all of my personal requests. Perhaps to say helpful only is not enough, but highlight everything I say with Personal Care. The other requirement I had was to find a vendor that was around for many years. To me more than my life so far which is 28 years old lol. I also wanted to know that they were not going anywhere after I hired them, and since Jack roses owns their own building I felt comfortably that they were secure enough to be there for our wedding day. All Scott and I could say is why waste time just go here and deal with people that want to please you. They most certainly did. Yeah!!!

1 person found this review helpful

SUPER NICE PEOPLE I felt like we were family. They are so warm. Jack greeted me to congratulate me when I first arrived. I thought that was very personal and cordial. Then I was introduced to Suzanne who couldn't stop smiling, and then I had the pleasure of meeting Patty who is an incredible person. She is so outgoing and caring. I like the fact that they really type everything up and not hand write it. That was key for us to be able to read perfectly what we have ordered. They have a few meetings too to help you plan the wedding flowers. I was so nervous at first not knowing flowers and what color to choose, but Patty was great in that she said we will take it slowly one step at a time, my time is your time, I will be there for you every step of the way. And ya know, she was. She even called me after business hours, on a Saturday, too, or shot me an email whenever. She was so hands on. Actually the entire team at jacksroses was hands on always. No complaints, I'd have to make something up But truth is everything and I mean everything was so perfect. Thank you

1 person found this review helpful

Awesome Flowers I walked in here about a year ago not knowing what I wanted. From that moment on, I felt as though I had a flower coordinator with me at all times. I have heard about Patty from review boards, but now I can see why people love her. She truly cares. My mother couldn't come with me, and My mother in law wasn't available either, so I went with my gut. I was right! I was treated ROYALY! Beautiful place, So many centerpieces and bouquets to choose from. Hundreds. The format if any is so relaxing and smooth. I loved going there. They made it relaxing, fun, enjoyable, and mostly always about me.

1 person found this review helpful

nora b, I can't imagine anything but 5 Gold stars, when I walked into my dining room, I almost fainted as I cried in happiness. My husband had to hold me up as I bellowed out how happy I was. It was everything I wanted and oh my God, so much more. The flowers were so fresh my husband's best man wanted to eat them, lol. Then everyone walked into my reception and every word was WOW! Every one! People stopped to touch the flowers and smell them. The colors were popping, the designs the flower stands. What could I say, so I cried with happiness. Patty was a dream come true as she was always there to help us. So pleasing, I love there contract because it details everything and so it gave me peace of mind that everything would be perfect, (even though I knew it would be by Patty's attention to detail The cost was reasonable, especially when considering all of the time and attention she and the team at JackRoses gave us.Good job

1 person found this review helpful

Pleasant experience with this company. We felt the warmth upon meeting at our first appt. and it seemingly increased with every future meeting. My sister got married 6 months ago, and she had so much trouble with her florist, mainly because her florist didn't make themselves available when she needed to clarify things. Jack & Rose always made themselves available, and actually offered meetings when it was last minute too. My sisters flowers didn't turn out the way she wanted, but at Jack roses flower place they made us feel so comfortable and worry free by making us samples of what we ordered. That made us feel stress free. They delivered everything they said they would. they delivered so early too. The extra trimmings everywhere were the finishing touches we needed and im so picky so that really made me smile with this extra care. love them!

4.2

Patty was a pleasure to work with, she was available to answer any questions or concerns we had, our wedding flowers came out great.

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Caring and Professional This place was recommended and they helped fiance(now husband) and I so much. We were doing this alone and had a budget. Patty was so outgoing. Nothing ever was about money, except trying to save us money. Jack made suggestions and added so many extra flowers for free. I cant stop smiling as they made our wedding a success. The sample centerpiece session was so smooth and when I needed to change my initial thought they were right there to help me. No other place offered extra flowers for my cake and to decorate other areas. and they did. They even threw in a free centerpiece that I needed without increasing the cost. I realize that this is a business and so my now husband was shocked. This place is not about the money even though they are in business we always felt like family here. Thank you so much

1 person found this review helpful

I am so happy that we booked this place. I for whatever stupid reason find myself shopping around for everything, but I should have trusted my instinct. Jackand rose was my 1st choice and should have been my only choice. The other places I visited did not come near to the level of service we experienced here. Friendly always. Never a bother to call them or visit with them. We were so overwelmed by the hospitality. Other places were never in when we needed them. had limited hours. were non focused on us. they felt routine especially since we didnt want to spend alot of money. Patty was great! She spent so much of her time with us. Fiance is in business and owns a store and told her you must be working on overtime since you have spent so much time with us. Patty made us 3 sample centerpieces, we weren't sure, but one was nicer than the other. So much to choose from. Then our car got a flat tire, and Jack came out to personally offer assistance, and then called his mechanic. We thought that was huge. The owner of a company, offered his personal assistance. We in short were always so impressed and very very happy. Don't understand why someone wouldn't be happy unless they are just very unhappy individuals. Some people just cant be satisfied I guess like my Aunt Mary, lol. But we had such fresh flowers. they were my first vendor to arrive on wedding day, and I was still in my blue jeans (lol) getting my hair and makeup done. Thats pretty early. I was so relieved and excited that everything was falling into place perfectly starting with Jack and rose. They made our day gorgeous! We loved them!

1 person found this review helpful

This flower shop was incredible. I guess they are more than a flower shop, since they have an incredible showroom and beautiful building as well. The comfort began with their cozy lobby, wonderful pictures, elegant atmosphere, but most importantly their service was the best of all of our vendors. :-) Fiance is a bit of a hard type personality, and he couldn't generate anything less then a helpful smile always. Patty is such an outgoing wonderful human being. She stayed late for us, (i felt so bad), but she made us always feel welcomed. Never a bother. She is so creative. The other thing was that, if I questioned my flower decision not only was she so helpful in trying to make me/us feel ok, but she tried to help us without money being an issue. We were paying for this ourselves and needed to work with our budget. They most certainly did. Service was always great, I like their contract which made me especially feel so at ease, because they typed it up. My other vendors used a carbon type paper which was blurry and we couldn't make heads or tails out of it. But at Jack&Rose everything was perfect and out in the open, no surprises. Yeah!!! We are so Happy!!!

1 person found this review helpful

We worked with Patty on our flowers and everything came out beautiful. The bouquets were lovely. People commented on the gorgeous centerpieces. Great experience.