It's Tasty Too

3249 Old Winter Garden Rd
Suite 20
Orlando, FL 32805 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ok this is probably my first review since my honeymoon but i was anxious to write this one only because I've experienced the worries of not knowing if it will meet my expectation and just hoping everything would turn out good! I definitely went on reviews when i decided to go with "Its Tasty Too" and i must say it was all so worth it!!! From the immediate response to the cake tasting day, Heather was very professional!!! Immediately after i told her what i wanted she went to the back and literally sketched out every detail.. Cake tasting went very well, her flavors were great, it was all too good to be true, great service, great flavors, & great price! December 6 couldn't arrive fast enough and i must say not only was i in love with my cake and flavors but it felt good to hear all my guests complimenting the flavors of my cake! Heather even offered to make me a 1 year anniversary cake for free included in the price which i thought that was so cool!! I have my daughters 13th birthday in January and i just cant wait to place another order!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding cake was gorgeous! It's tasty too did an amazing job and everything was as we discussed. I would highly recommend this vendor.

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

5 very well earned stars! The cake was amazing, the price cannot be beat, and the design quality was the best of any cake I have ever seen at any wedding! Each layer of our cake was a different flavor with fillings and frostings and we did a last minute change and they knew exactly what I was looking for and it turned out PERFECTLY! everyone kept asking if it was a fake cake because it was so perfect!!!!! Thank you so much for being the most STRESS FREE vendor I have ever worked with! I will reccommend you to EVERYONE!!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The cake tasting was great. Every flavor and every icing/filling was available. Prices were great. She drew up a sketch of the cake right there and then 6 months later we saw the real thing in person when we arrived and it was absolutely perfect. The cake actually tasted better at the wedding than at the tasting. Highly recommend.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't say enough good things about It's Tasty Too. Our wedding cake was perfect, beautiful and delicious. Heather copied the design so that it looked exactly how we wanted it and the fondant ribbon matched perfectly with my wedding color. We got many compliments on how yummy the cake was and the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend this vendor if you want a great cake at a fair price!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was exactly what we had designed and it was DELICIOUS! We were so happy with the quality and the design and for the price it was an amazing value.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We originally went there to try wedding cakes. We ended up selecting cupcakes which we loved. It allowed everyone to have the flavor or two of there choice. We were very happy with there presentation and also how professional they were. Everyone raved about the cupcakes.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Wow. Just wow. It's Tasty Too was not only easy and professional, but their tastings were awesome. There were so many options and so much to choose from, but they worked with us and drew up a beautiful design the day of! They are wayyy better than any other place we tried--and better priced, even than Publix!! The cake arrived on time and was perfect. I could not be more happy with it!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our Shades of Green wedding included services by It's Tasty Too. What a great looking cake we had! Our Disney "Up" themed wedding included a Sky w/ clouds cake and on the top balloons, with yummy chocolate cake and buttercream filling. Our three tiered cake was cute and sweet, a reflection of what our wedding was about. We even salvaged the last tier to eat on our anniversary (We freezed it, we shall see how it turns out lol.). I would recommend It's Tasty Too to any couple who wants an awesome and tasty wedding cake!

• Wedding: 10/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best cake I have ever had!! Not only was it delicious, but it was just as beautiful! I love how we were able to customize our cake with different flavors and fillings and it also made the cake tasting process that much more fun. This bakery did an amazing job with our wedding cake and I would definitely use them again for any bakery needs, thank you so much It's Tasty Too!

-Brittany Hughes

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I browsed cake photos on Pinterest and found one I loved. In the process of contacting local vendors, and after selecting It's Tasty Too i learned that they actually made my original inspiration cake. Wow! When it arrived on the wedding day I was truly surprised at how beautiful it was and It smelled so good. We got three different flavor combinations, one for each tier so our guests had a choice when they picked a slice. They were all fantastic! I highly suggest you get your cake from It's Tasty Too.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It's Tasty Too designed my wedding cake and cupcake display. Came out lovely and very tasty. Excellent value as well. Totally recommended.

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful cake,Great tasty cake just as it looked totally affordable. Highly recommend .

• Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious! Ate our entire cake topper on our honeymoon!

• Wedding: 06/30/2014
Ali
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cannot say enough good things about It's Tasty Too! I'm beyond thrilled with my wedding cake! It was beautiful and a delicious cake! She also made my bridal shower cake which was also perfect!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It's Tasty Too Cakes designed such a superb and uniquely beautiful cake for our May 17th wedding and we couldn't have been more proud to cut into our cake at our reception. Heather took our inspirations and designed a cake that was more then what we expected. The flavors were so rich and tasty. Our guest were beyond impressed with our cake and all the flavor options they had. Thank you Heather for going above and beyond all we could have imagined. People are still raving about this cake. We will continue to have this company make her specialty cakes for other celebrations in our lives. I would recommend It's Tasty Too Cakes to any and everyone...that's how great the service and quality of the cakes are.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
407-920-1945
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards