It's Tasty Too

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

The cake tasted great and it was exactly what we had expected each layer to taste like. We didnt have too many decorations done by the bakers because we had the florist put real flowers on it but it was definitely delicious!! Highly recommended. Ask about guava filling!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Heather with It's Tasty Too was a true pleasure to work with! Everything from the tasting to delivery of the cake was effortless! She does AMAZING work! I wasn't too sure what I wanted, and she helped narrow it down. The price was great for what we wanted! We were able to have different flavors/fillings for each layer, which our guests loved. Her online paypal payment options were great for easy payment. I literally met with Heather one time, and she took care of the rest. Such a joy to work with! I also needed a cake stand and she had a very reasonable offer. If you want a baker who will make you something with love, and take care of you Heather with It's Tasty Too is your gal! Thank you so much for everything Heather!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Myself and my guest have been raving of how delicious my amaretto cake was for my wedding...I gave her a picture of what I wanted and she gave me exactly what I requested...the cake was not only beautiful but like I said it tasted just as good as it looked.

Natalia
12/30/2014

Very professional, the cake was absolutely stunning and delicious! It was so worth it to upgrade it to 3 tier, even though we didn't have a lot of people. The sugar orchids and other designs on the cake were so beautiful.
Thanks guys!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I absolutely adore Heather as she was so sweet and soft spoken. I purchased both my wedding cake and a surprise groom's cake with her. Her rates are EXTREMELY reasonable and her cakes, both the design and taste are absolutely to die for! Upon arriving at our consultation & cake tasting, we were greeted by Heather and a more than generous amount of samples that included a variety of cake flavors & cake fillings. We were able to get different flavors & fillings for each tier of our cake which was a great feature! We showed her a picture of a wedding cake design, inspired by Disney, and she duplicated it beautifully! I must admit I was a bit worried but my breath was taken away when I first laid eyes on my cake on the actual day. The groom's cake was amazing, as well, as it was a "Gator Hater" cake with the FSU spear going through it. My husband was extremely surprised and loved his cake, everything from the design to the flavor, which was as phrased "adult version Myers's rum cake". We definitely recommend Heather and her amazing talents to everyone in need of a cake for any event. We will definitely work with her again in the future! Thank you so much, Heather!

Recently Married

We ordered a small, two layer cake for our elopement and it was even better than expected. We had planned our wedding long distance in a very short amount of time. I sent a couple inspiration pictures to them, and our cake was exactly what we envisioned. Both our top layer (red velvet with cream cheese filling) and out bottom layer (chocolate cake with REESE'S CREAM) were excellent! We would order from It's Tasty Too again and again!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Heather at It's Tasty Too created the most indescribably perfect cake for my 12/13/14 wedding. We came in for a private tasting and I showed her pictures of some cakes that I liked online. She left us to taste the flavors of cake and filling in private, and went in the back for about 20 minutes. When she returned, she showed us the most gorgeous sketch of my PERFECT wedding cake which was a blend of all the things I liked about the cakes I saw online. The flavor options were endless and we could have had many different flavors in our cake (each tier could be a different flavor). We chose two flavors (peanut butter cake with chocolate ganache/ almond cake with buttercream filling) and we definitely recommend the almond! Heather was truly an artist and such a kind, sweet lady... a true pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ok this is probably my first review since my honeymoon but i was anxious to write this one only because I've experienced the worries of not knowing if it will meet my expectation and just hoping everything would turn out good! I definitely went on reviews when i decided to go with "Its Tasty Too" and i must say it was all so worth it!!! From the immediate response to the cake tasting day, Heather was very professional!!! Immediately after i told her what i wanted she went to the back and literally sketched out every detail.. Cake tasting went very well, her flavors were great, it was all too good to be true, great service, great flavors, & great price! December 6 couldn't arrive fast enough and i must say not only was i in love with my cake and flavors but it felt good to hear all my guests complimenting the flavors of my cake! Heather even offered to make me a 1 year anniversary cake for free included in the price which i thought that was so cool!! I have my daughters 13th birthday in January and i just cant wait to place another order!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Heather and her assistant are a DELIGHT to work with! Our wedding cake was GORGEOUS and so affordable priced! I went to 5 other weddings this year (not including my own) and I have to say our wedding cake was TRULY the best I tasted!!!! We had 5 flavor choices, and a 4 tier cake (with additional kitchen cakes). The artistry and detail on the cake was beautiful and looked exactly as the hand drawing Heather had given to me at our initial tasting. I love that on our 1 year anniversary we can redeem for a new small cake (as have always been scared of the freezing frenzy). Thank you so much for such a beautiful piece on our special day! This is the cake lady you have been looking for!! Trust me.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was gorgeous! It's tasty too did an amazing job and everything was as we discussed. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

5 very well earned stars! The cake was amazing, the price cannot be beat, and the design quality was the best of any cake I have ever seen at any wedding! Each layer of our cake was a different flavor with fillings and frostings and we did a last minute change and they knew exactly what I was looking for and it turned out PERFECTLY! everyone kept asking if it was a fake cake because it was so perfect!!!!! Thank you so much for being the most STRESS FREE vendor I have ever worked with! I will reccommend you to EVERYONE!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake tasting was great. Every flavor and every icing/filling was available. Prices were great. She drew up a sketch of the cake right there and then 6 months later we saw the real thing in person when we arrived and it was absolutely perfect. The cake actually tasted better at the wedding than at the tasting. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I couldn't say enough good things about It's Tasty Too. Our wedding cake was perfect, beautiful and delicious. Heather copied the design so that it looked exactly how we wanted it and the fondant ribbon matched perfectly with my wedding color. We got many compliments on how yummy the cake was and the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend this vendor if you want a great cake at a fair price!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was exactly what we had designed and it was DELICIOUS! We were so happy with the quality and the design and for the price it was an amazing value.

Recently Married

We originally went there to try wedding cakes. We ended up selecting cupcakes which we loved. It allowed everyone to have the flavor or two of there choice. We were very happy with there presentation and also how professional they were. Everyone raved about the cupcakes.

Recently Married

Wow. Just wow. It's Tasty Too was not only easy and professional, but their tastings were awesome. There were so many options and so much to choose from, but they worked with us and drew up a beautiful design the day of! They are wayyy better than any other place we tried--and better priced, even than Publix!! The cake arrived on time and was perfect. I could not be more happy with it!!!