It's Tasty Too

Value
Flexibility
Ana
06/19/2015

Heather could not have been more helpful from planning to execution.
The cake was beautiful and delicious !

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Heather Michaud made the most beautiful and delicious cake for my daughter's wedding. It exceeded our expectations, and it was reasonably priced. The fondant was delicious and the cake and fillings were excellent. All our guests remarked on how beautiful the cake went with our flower centerpieces and how it was the best cake they had ever had at a wedding. Thanks Heather for making our vision of what we wanted come together and for it being tasty too!

Recently Married

It’s Tasty Too is the way to go for cakes! During our tasting, Heather provided several different cake and filling options, so we had plenty of choices for creating our perfect cake. We chose three layers with different flavors for our wedding and all were a huge hit. If you have picture of what you’d like your cake to look like, they will accommodate. If you don’t, they have a book with several choices. Heather had great prices compared to similar companies, and she was down to earth and very friendly. We highly recommend It’s Tasty Too for their service, price and most of all tasty cakes!
-Sandra and Matt

Kathy
05/16/2015

I got married last month and used It's Tasty Too for my cake, I'm so so happy I did. She was awesome, all I did was tell her what kind of wedding I was having (beach theme) and gave her a few ideas of what I wanted and she drew a picture of my cake that turned out incredible. She was able to make edible sea shells on my 4 tiered cake with sand made of graham cracker plus flowers. I was very pleased with how the cake turned out on the wedding day, and it was so very tasty indeed!
Thank you for making the perfect wedding cake for us!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My daughter and her fiancee wanted something different - they wanted a naked cake. How odd that there were so many places unwilling to create one! Not It's Tasty Too.
When we arrived for our tasting, there were a zillion options - all of them were good!! it was so hard to decide, and we had to narrow it down based on 'we like x better than y' because honestly? It wouldn't have mattered what we chose - it would have been yummy!

The naked cake was 3 tiers, squares, confetti cake, with strawberry and mocha filling. The cake was delivered on time - no problems! and it looked GREAT! most of our guests had never seen a naked cake before.

we brought silk flowers for decorations and the cake looked BEAUTIFUL as well as tasting AMAZING.
there was not a drop left.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My husband and I heard a lot of great things about It's Tasty Too and when we finally checked them out, we couldn't believe the time and effort they had put in with us. They made sure that they knew us and what we were looking for in our wedding cake. We were so overwhelmed with how beautiful and yummy our cake was, we can't wait to get our one year anniversary cake. Absolutely perfect!!

Recently Married

The cake tasted great and it was exactly what we had expected each layer to taste like. We didnt have too many decorations done by the bakers because we had the florist put real flowers on it but it was definitely delicious!! Highly recommended. Ask about guava filling!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Heather with It's Tasty Too was a true pleasure to work with! Everything from the tasting to delivery of the cake was effortless! She does AMAZING work! I wasn't too sure what I wanted, and she helped narrow it down. The price was great for what we wanted! We were able to have different flavors/fillings for each layer, which our guests loved. Her online paypal payment options were great for easy payment. I literally met with Heather one time, and she took care of the rest. Such a joy to work with! I also needed a cake stand and she had a very reasonable offer. If you want a baker who will make you something with love, and take care of you Heather with It's Tasty Too is your gal! Thank you so much for everything Heather!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Myself and my guest have been raving of how delicious my amaretto cake was for my wedding...I gave her a picture of what I wanted and she gave me exactly what I requested...the cake was not only beautiful but like I said it tasted just as good as it looked.

Natalia
12/30/2014

Very professional, the cake was absolutely stunning and delicious! It was so worth it to upgrade it to 3 tier, even though we didn't have a lot of people. The sugar orchids and other designs on the cake were so beautiful.
Thanks guys!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I absolutely adore Heather as she was so sweet and soft spoken. I purchased both my wedding cake and a surprise groom's cake with her. Her rates are EXTREMELY reasonable and her cakes, both the design and taste are absolutely to die for! Upon arriving at our consultation & cake tasting, we were greeted by Heather and a more than generous amount of samples that included a variety of cake flavors & cake fillings. We were able to get different flavors & fillings for each tier of our cake which was a great feature! We showed her a picture of a wedding cake design, inspired by Disney, and she duplicated it beautifully! I must admit I was a bit worried but my breath was taken away when I first laid eyes on my cake on the actual day. The groom's cake was amazing, as well, as it was a "Gator Hater" cake with the FSU spear going through it. My husband was extremely surprised and loved his cake, everything from the design to the flavor, which was as phrased "adult version Myers's rum cake". We definitely recommend Heather and her amazing talents to everyone in need of a cake for any event. We will definitely work with her again in the future! Thank you so much, Heather!

Recently Married

We ordered a small, two layer cake for our elopement and it was even better than expected. We had planned our wedding long distance in a very short amount of time. I sent a couple inspiration pictures to them, and our cake was exactly what we envisioned. Both our top layer (red velvet with cream cheese filling) and out bottom layer (chocolate cake with REESE'S CREAM) were excellent! We would order from It's Tasty Too again and again!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Heather at It's Tasty Too created the most indescribably perfect cake for my 12/13/14 wedding. We came in for a private tasting and I showed her pictures of some cakes that I liked online. She left us to taste the flavors of cake and filling in private, and went in the back for about 20 minutes. When she returned, she showed us the most gorgeous sketch of my PERFECT wedding cake which was a blend of all the things I liked about the cakes I saw online. The flavor options were endless and we could have had many different flavors in our cake (each tier could be a different flavor). We chose two flavors (peanut butter cake with chocolate ganache/ almond cake with buttercream filling) and we definitely recommend the almond! Heather was truly an artist and such a kind, sweet lady... a true pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Ok this is probably my first review since my honeymoon but i was anxious to write this one only because I've experienced the worries of not knowing if it will meet my expectation and just hoping everything would turn out good! I definitely went on reviews when i decided to go with "Its Tasty Too" and i must say it was all so worth it!!! From the immediate response to the cake tasting day, Heather was very professional!!! Immediately after i told her what i wanted she went to the back and literally sketched out every detail.. Cake tasting went very well, her flavors were great, it was all too good to be true, great service, great flavors, & great price! December 6 couldn't arrive fast enough and i must say not only was i in love with my cake and flavors but it felt good to hear all my guests complimenting the flavors of my cake! Heather even offered to make me a 1 year anniversary cake for free included in the price which i thought that was so cool!! I have my daughters 13th birthday in January and i just cant wait to place another order!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Heather and her assistant are a DELIGHT to work with! Our wedding cake was GORGEOUS and so affordable priced! I went to 5 other weddings this year (not including my own) and I have to say our wedding cake was TRULY the best I tasted!!!! We had 5 flavor choices, and a 4 tier cake (with additional kitchen cakes). The artistry and detail on the cake was beautiful and looked exactly as the hand drawing Heather had given to me at our initial tasting. I love that on our 1 year anniversary we can redeem for a new small cake (as have always been scared of the freezing frenzy). Thank you so much for such a beautiful piece on our special day! This is the cake lady you have been looking for!! Trust me.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Heather made the most incredible cake!! It looked beautiful, and our guests kept complementing how well designed it was all evening! I wish I could have gone to the cake tasting with my wife (but she took her mom instead...lol-I had to work). The flavors they picked out for the cakes were fantastic! If you haven't booked It's Tasty Too for your next wedding/event- do so now! They were excellent and very affordable!