International Sounds NYC

International Sounds NYC

445 Park Avenue
9th floor
New York, NY 10022 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It is very hard to find a quality DJ to provide quality music and entertainment services, but I found the complete package In George and his team and could not be any happier. From out first dance to the last song of the night, George had everyone dancing, full of smiles and simply having fun. I actually had people tell me that they missed the appetizers because they couldn't stop dancing all night long. He was able to get people who do not dance off their chair and dance all night long. I want to recommend to anyone who is struggling to find the right DJ entertainment for their future wedding because on this special occasion, the last thing one needs to be worrying about is providing good quality entertainment. George and his crew are not DJ's but rather musical engineers who can put together the program of your choosing with confidence to providing their top level skills to make sure you and your guests are happy. If I could give 10 stars on here i would!!! THANK YOU!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

George and his entire staff are amazing! They did a wonderful job at our wedding and I will defenitly be recommending him! Thank you George!!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

George dj-ed our wedding last weekend and did a phenomenal job....we had a mix of younger and older guests who all made it out to the dance floor that night because of George's amazingly intuitive songs choices. Having been to many other weddings where the music was sub-par, I was naturally concerned about having great music at my own wedding....George took care of it. Would highly recommend his company to anyone planning a wedding - the director of our venue Gotham Hall loved him and so did my wedding planner. Very professional, very responsive, and very easy to work with. He actually listens to your preferences and then delivers!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

George of International Sounds and his team will wow you! They are simply the best in the business and will give you the best wedding. Music is so important and you can TRUST them to do a great job. George also provided a monogram for the dance floor, up-lighting, and a pianist at cocktail hour. He is very easy to get in touch with and ask a lot of questions! I was extremely picky and I can assure other picky brides that George is the way to go! He was one of the first vendors my husband and I picked and we could not have been more pleased. He is such a joy to work with and I was so at ease. I can't say this enough but he is a true professional and he did an outstanding job at my wedding! Several guests have told me it was the best wedding they have been to! You will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

International Sounds made my wedding day! Music is such an important part of any wedding reception and International Sounds created such a great party! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for great music with a professional staff. George you and your staff were great to work with and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Our guests had such a good time and are still raving about the music!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

George and his team made our wedding the Party of the year. He was not only helpful in crafting our party flow but provided us with all the music we requested in a flow that kept the party going...even after the party ended. Our friends raved about the music at our wedding. We HIGHLY recommend International Sounds.

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very happy with International Sounds NYC. We we wanted our wedding to be tasteful without being boreing with music that was at a comfortabe volume so that our guests could talk have a good time. International Sounds NYC delivered that and more. The DJ's went above an beyond by seraching the internet to find the exact rendition of a song from the 1930's that I wanted. They were able read the crowd and played music that appealed to our guests of all ageas from 95 to 12 years old. Everyone said this was the best wedding they had ever been to. Thanks you guys made our wedding recetpion perfect.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I Had an amazing band and DJ. the full experience was great. George also created a lounge area for me which made it more homey and fun!!!

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the night flew by because of the stellar music and mc by international...
got nothing but good comments on how great the music was!

thanks again George

• Wedding: 04/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

George and his crew were amazing on our wedding day. Very professional, everyone loved the music, the lighting all around our room at the VIP Country Club and also the percussionist; he was awesome as well. Thank you for a wonderful night!!!

• Wedding: 02/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

George and crew were great and very professional. The gobo was beautiful, the montage amazing and the music was great. I loved that George not only used his expertise in music, but he also took into account the songs that my husband and I suggested. The uplighting looked amazing in our room. The amber color helped make my wedding look so classy and elegant. I appreciate everything George had done to make my wedding so beautiful. I would not have had it any other way..

• Wedding: 11/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter's wedding was on September 10th at Terrace On The Park. Music and lighting are two very important elements that add to the success of an event. The energy, excitement and mood that George created was truly outstanding. My guests couldn't have asked for more. If you are looking for excellence then International Sounds is the way to go! Kudos to you George..

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

George Andreakos was our DJ and he was incredible! He worked with us to create the theme perfect for us. He is very knowledgeable and can think of how to make your songs original! Can't wait to use International Sounds again!

• Wedding: 07/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

George and his team are amazing! Their work far exceeds any vision that we had for our wedding! When we walked into our room we were blown away by the ambience that was set. Their lighting design completely transformed the reception hall! Also, our wedding was a non stop party! People of all ages were up dancing all throughout the night! George was able to tastefully mix top 40, motown, 90's hip hop, freestyle, dance and traditional greek music to keep everyone on their feet and appease all the different tastes of our guests!! We can not express how impressed we were by George's service! We can't wait to have another party!!

• Wedding: 07/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

George was the best vendor we worked with for our wedding. The questions he asked at our first meeting showed his experience. Instead of telling us what music he played, he asked us what we wanted and more importantly what we did NOT want. He listened to all our needs and followed through with each of them the day of the wedding. I don't think any other vendor I worked with gave as much effort as George did to make our wedding amazing!! No one sat down the entire night. He blended greek music with American/Euro pop music. He had all the connections to get us music for the cocktail hour and bongo drums for the reception which added a unique element.

If you want a vendor who will listen to you, be easy to work with and actually fulfill each of his promises the day of the wedding then book George ASAP! :)

• Wedding: 07/09/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

International Sounds did an amazing job at my wedding. The music was great! Everyone was on the dance floor! The uplighting around the hall looked amazing, the gobo was outstanding, the tv screens were great. My overall experience with International Sound is a 5.0/5.0. My guests had an amazing time

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
800-468-3562
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards