Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tony the hit man was awesome. He went up and beyond on every detail of our wedding. We are a same sex couple and he treated us as nice and professional as anyone of his other clients. I would refer him and him business to everyone that is getting married. His rental equipment and DJ service was perfect. I am so happy we found him, We could not have asked for anything more. Thank you for making our wedding an event we will cherish for years to come.

Thanks again
Michael and David

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Tony is awesome. He did my lighting, draping, music/mc for my wedding. Everything was beautiful and professionally done. I got so many compliments. The decor was to die for and the music was on point. Thank you Infinity Sound Production for making my special day so memorable! <3

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Thank YOU so much for your services, I had an absolute blast dancing at my wedding, I could not have asked for better!! You came highly recommended and I was so impressed, class act all the way! My wedding party all told me how impressed they were that you found that Patty Murphy tune lol. A lot of people told me that was the best wedding they ever went to, and the music was definitely what made the night. Thanks again!
All the best!

Services Used: DJ

Tony the hit an was fantastic ! Everything was smooth and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night. We really had a blast. I loved how he understood what I wanted with little instructions. Pricing was great also but better then that was how fun the wedding was!
Thank you Tony!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Tony the Hitman Hernandez DJed a fundraising event for Radio Lollipop & Nicklaus Children's Hospital. With over 500 attendees at Stage 305, he was fantastic & everyone loved his music! Provided a great vibe and energy and made our event a huge success. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ! We would definitely recommend him and hope to have him back for our future events.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Tony the Hitman as amazing! Kept the party going the whole night and everyone spoke of how amazing the music mixes were. He remixed songs, played old, new spanish as I asked and the dance floor was never empty. DJ Tony was such an amazing vendor and I have nothing but great things to say about his work and customer service. Everything was exceptional from the lighting to the music and I would definitely recommend his services for your next event.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Tony was great. The music was awesome. The photo booth was a hit. He was great too work with and included a lot of extras for a great price.

He also did uplighting for me which dressed up the room tremendously.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

D.j Tony had the lighting at my wedding looking like a fairy tale and kept the crowd entertained all night he was an amazing D.J and i would definitely work with him again!!!

Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thank you Diana It was our Pleasure i loved the vibe at your wedding. The crowd was super energetic. Congrats to both of you.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Awesome DJs lighting & photo booth. Always available to go over details. Everyone very nice making us feel at ease. Our wedding guest had a great time and had only positive comments about them. They exceeded our expectations! Highly recommed!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Thank you so much Tony for providing us with an incredible wedding night! The up lighting was beautiful and you kept the party going all night long! Great vibes and music! An unforgettable and special evening for everyone!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Thank You TONY!!!! Infinity Sound and production was so professional and truly made my wedding. You guys re the best and I would truly recommend their services to anyone who is planning a weeding or special event. Punctual, professional, always responsive and great services. We are very happy we choose you !!!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Tony, we wanted a party for our wedding and you delivered!!! The dance floor was never empty. You carried the flow of the party through the entire night.
We can't thank you enough for an amazing night.
Manny & Adriana Reyes

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

There are no words to express how amazed and happy we are with Infinity Sound Production. our wedding was beautiful and fun, Everybody complimented us about the music and dj. Everybody was dancing and having a great time.
We do not have enough words to express our gratitude. We recommend their services you won't be disappointed!

Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thank you your wedding was amazing. We had a great time!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Tony the Hitman was absolutely great! Music was perfect and he was very professional throughout the event. I am glad that we chose Infinity Sound Production for our wedding!! Thanks Tony! :0)

Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thank you we had an amazing time with you and your family and friends. Congrats.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Despite our day of short notice change in venue, Tony did a great job with rolling with the punches. Hans and his team came out and did an awesome job with setting up our 2 hearts GoBo which their strategic location of the Gobo allowed for a beautiful projection on the window in the evening that everyone could admire...

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was so much fun because of DJ Rich! He was such a sweet person to deal with and played the best music to keep our crowd going! Everyone had a blast! Many thanks to him and Tony for making our party so memorable!

Infinity Sound Production Dj & Lighting responded with the following comments:

It was our pleasure. I'm glad everyone had a great time!