Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alyssa did my hair and makeup for my wedding. I booked her a few weeks out and she was very flexible and easy to communicate with. At the last minute we also added hair for mothers in the wedding party and she made the process very easy. She came to my hotel room in Burbank and did such a great job. I did not do a trial because I live out of state but used photos to show her what I was looking for. The makeup she did was perfect and exactly what I was looking for. My hair was right on. Both lasted all night. The makeup did not feel heavy or irritating. I used false eyelashes for the first time and it was so much fun. She made me look and feel like a rockstar. Alyssa was super sweet and very accommodating and patient with our moms / grandmother who didn't speak English. Best of all, her price is very affordable. I would book her again for an event or party.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I chose Alyssa because she was one of the most reasonably priced wedding artists and I'm definitely glad I went with her! I had my trial done twice because after a perfectly good first trial, I decided that I wanted my hair different. She listened to what I wanted and tried different things and tweaked my hair and makeup as I made comments along the way.

On the wedding day, she arrived 5 minutes late, no biggie. She immediately went to work on me. She also did my mother's makeup and hair. The makeup looks a little dramatic in person but it looks great in all the wedding photos! I think that's the point of having someone do your makeup. Because my normal makeup wouldn't show up well on photos.

The only complaint I have, is that I had to touch up my mother's and my makeup several times within the first 2-3 hours. For some reason, bottom lash mascara or bottom eyeliner was running and I had to wipe it up with a q-tip (you should really have q-tips handy at a wedding). Other than that, makeup stayed on fine. Hair was not as curly at the end of the night but still bouncy, as expected. All was good!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Alyssa and Fabi were amazing to work with! Alyssa was recommended to from a family friend, who also did her hair and make-up done for her wedding. Alyssa was very helpful during the trial session. I was surprised and very please that the hair and make-up stayed through the engagement photo shoot, considering it was about 90 degrees that day.

On the wedding day, Alyssa and Fabi came to the venue (at 8:30am in La Canada Flintridge) to do hair and make-up for my bridal party and mom. Both of them were great with the bridesmaids and my mom in working with their ideas to match their personalities. My bridesmaids could not stop talking about wonderful their hair and make-up came out.

I would definitely use Alyssa and her team again for future event.

Emily
10/31/2014

Alyssa was great to work with. She was very responsive to email, open to a schedule that worked fo rme, and gave me the exact style of makeup that I needed for my wedding.

Recently Married

Alyssa is AMAZING !!! She really knows what you want and is so patient and nice to you! she works so good !

anahidb
10/12/2014

Alyssa was absolutely amazing! She did a great job on makeup for myself, my 2 bridesmaids, maid of honor, my mom, & my mother-in-law. Her prices were affordable & she was very flexible in traveling to the hotel suite where we were all getting ready. I highly recommend her & will definitely use her again in the future!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Alyssa was great! I found her on yelp and emailed her about doing a trial. I was in town one weekend and I asked her if she was available and she was. I loved the way she did my hair and make up during the trial so I booked her for my wedding. She was very nice and professional. Planning my wedding 3,000 miles away Alyssa made it so easy to communite with her by email and text. The week before flying to SoCal, Alyssa confirm my appointment and got the last minute details. She asked for my timeline to make use I was ready on time for the photographer. The day of my wedding I felt relaxed and it helped that Alyssa knew what I wanted, natural looking makeup. She did a great job! Evryone in the wedding loved my make up and hair. Thank you Alyssa for making me feel beautiful on my special day!

Recently Married

Though one of my bridesmaids was difficult to work with, Alyssa was very professional and was able to work calmly. Her quality of work was amazing and all of my 4 bridesmaids loved her. It would have been nice if she brought an assistant since makeup and hair took over 4 hours. :-/ overall, her quality of work is amazing and the price is great!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Alyssa and her assistant were amazing! I loved my hair and makeup! Her prices were very affordable! Thank you!

1+ year ago

Alyssa was so great and flexible to work with. She was always so prompt to reply to my emails and flexible when I had to change my date for my make-up/hair trial. I thought for my hair/make-up trial I'd be going to a salon, but she does this out of her home. No big deal, I was just expecting a salon for some reason. She traveled quite a ways on my wedding day and only charged me a nominal travel fee. She did arrive later than planned on the morning of my wedding (because of traffic) which caused us me and the bridal party to be ready later than planned and unfortunately we weren't able to get some of the photos we wanted before the ceremony including photos of the groomsmen getting ready because the photographer and videographer had to wait for me to be finished. Fortuntately and thankfully, she did have a local assistant in the area come earlier to start prepping us...if she hadn't done that, we never would've been ready in time for the ceremony. My make-up and hair looked fabulous though and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well and they all loved their hair and make-up.

Debbie
05/18/2014

Alyssa is punctual, professional, super easy to work with. She is talented and helpful. Her price is reasonable unlike other vendors charge $$$ thousands for make up!?!??? I will use Alyssa again for any other photo shoots or special events. Thank you Alyssa for making my big day so beautiful, stress free and memorable!

Jessie
05/17/2014

I had a great experience with Alyssa. I hired her to do the hair & makeup for my wedding, which meant not just for me but also for 6 bridesmaids and a mom. I don’t go to many salons and so I needed to find someone to do the wedding that I’d feel comfortable with. Alyssa offered a bridal hair & makeup trial and I loved what she did. I sent her some inspiration photos, and she was able to also show me a few options of her own. We tried a couple looks and finally found the perfect one. On the day of the wedding, Alyssa and her assistant were willing to come to our hotel room which made the process so much more relaxed and fun. Even though the third assistant that was supposed to come was sick, and they had a tight timeline to stick to, these two made quick work of all the ladies and everyone looked gorgeous. They were willing to do all types of hair styles for many different types of hair, and provide recommendations when the ladies weren’t sure what they wanted. Alyssa was very sweet and accommodating from start to finish. Hire her immediately!

Anonymous
04/19/2014
4.3

It took a few tries to figure out what kind of makeup style I wanted, but Alyssa was extremely accommodating and listened to everything I said. I couldn't have been happier with the final results on my wedding day!

Erika
04/05/2014

It was truly a pleasure to have Alyssa do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was incredibly responsive throughout the planning process, and I was thrilled with the results on my big day. I would highly recommend her.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Alyssa was SO great! She listened to exactly what I wanted and was a total pro.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Alyssa was fabulous! She and her assistant did hair and makeup for myself and my five bridesmaids, and everyone looked absolutely beautiful. They were prompt and professional, but still fun to talk to while they working on us. Alyssa was really receptive to what each girl wanted for their makeup and brought a huge array of shades to make sure everyone had what they wanted. They were even really gracious when my mom asked for last minute help with her hair (which mortified me mildly), so I was really pleased that they were happy to help her as well. Overall, fantastic experience and I would definitely use Infinite Beauty again for another event.