Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa and Fabi were amazing to work with! Alyssa was recommended to from a family friend, who also did her hair and make-up done for her wedding. Alyssa was very helpful during the trial session. I was surprised and very please that the hair and make-up stayed through the engagement photo shoot, considering it was about 90 degrees that day.

On the wedding day, Alyssa and Fabi came to the venue (at 8:30am in La Canada Flintridge) to do hair and make-up for my bridal party and mom. Both of them were great with the bridesmaids and my mom in working with their ideas to match their personalities. My bridesmaids could not stop talking about wonderful their hair and make-up came out.

I would definitely use Alyssa and her team again for future event.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa is AMAZING !!! She really knows what you want and is so patient and nice to you! she works so good !

• Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa was absolutely amazing! She did a great job on makeup for myself, my 2 bridesmaids, maid of honor, my mom, & my mother-in-law. Her prices were affordable & she was very flexible in traveling to the hotel suite where we were all getting ready. I highly recommend her & will definitely use her again in the future!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
anahidb
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa was great! I found her on yelp and emailed her about doing a trial. I was in town one weekend and I asked her if she was available and she was. I loved the way she did my hair and make up during the trial so I booked her for my wedding. She was very nice and professional. Planning my wedding 3,000 miles away Alyssa made it so easy to communite with her by email and text. The week before flying to SoCal, Alyssa confirm my appointment and got the last minute details. She asked for my timeline to make use I was ready on time for the photographer. The day of my wedding I felt relaxed and it helped that Alyssa knew what I wanted, natural looking makeup. She did a great job! Evryone in the wedding loved my make up and hair. Thank you Alyssa for making me feel beautiful on my special day!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Though one of my bridesmaids was difficult to work with, Alyssa was very professional and was able to work calmly. Her quality of work was amazing and all of my 4 bridesmaids loved her. It would have been nice if she brought an assistant since makeup and hair took over 4 hours. :-/ overall, her quality of work is amazing and the price is great!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa and her assistant were amazing! I loved my hair and makeup! Her prices were very affordable! Thank you!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa was so great and flexible to work with. She was always so prompt to reply to my emails and flexible when I had to change my date for my make-up/hair trial. I thought for my hair/make-up trial I'd be going to a salon, but she does this out of her home. No big deal, I was just expecting a salon for some reason. She traveled quite a ways on my wedding day and only charged me a nominal travel fee. She did arrive later than planned on the morning of my wedding (because of traffic) which caused us me and the bridal party to be ready later than planned and unfortunately we weren't able to get some of the photos we wanted before the ceremony including photos of the groomsmen getting ready because the photographer and videographer had to wait for me to be finished. Fortuntately and thankfully, she did have a local assistant in the area come earlier to start prepping us...if she hadn't done that, we never would've been ready in time for the ceremony. My make-up and hair looked fabulous though and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well and they all loved their hair and make-up.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa is punctual, professional, super easy to work with. She is talented and helpful. Her price is reasonable unlike other vendors charge $$$ thousands for make up!?!??? I will use Alyssa again for any other photo shoots or special events. Thank you Alyssa for making my big day so beautiful, stress free and memorable!

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
Debbie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience with Alyssa. I hired her to do the hair & makeup for my wedding, which meant not just for me but also for 6 bridesmaids and a mom. I don’t go to many salons and so I needed to find someone to do the wedding that I’d feel comfortable with. Alyssa offered a bridal hair & makeup trial and I loved what she did. I sent her some inspiration photos, and she was able to also show me a few options of her own. We tried a couple looks and finally found the perfect one. On the day of the wedding, Alyssa and her assistant were willing to come to our hotel room which made the process so much more relaxed and fun. Even though the third assistant that was supposed to come was sick, and they had a tight timeline to stick to, these two made quick work of all the ladies and everyone looked gorgeous. They were willing to do all types of hair styles for many different types of hair, and provide recommendations when the ladies weren’t sure what they wanted. Alyssa was very sweet and accommodating from start to finish. Hire her immediately!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Jessie
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It took a few tries to figure out what kind of makeup style I wanted, but Alyssa was extremely accommodating and listened to everything I said. I couldn't have been happier with the final results on my wedding day!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was truly a pleasure to have Alyssa do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was incredibly responsive throughout the planning process, and I was thrilled with the results on my big day. I would highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Erika
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa was SO great! She listened to exactly what I wanted and was a total pro.

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Alyssa was fabulous! She and her assistant did hair and makeup for myself and my five bridesmaids, and everyone looked absolutely beautiful. They were prompt and professional, but still fun to talk to while they working on us. Alyssa was really receptive to what each girl wanted for their makeup and brought a huge array of shades to make sure everyone had what they wanted. They were even really gracious when my mom asked for last minute help with her hair (which mortified me mildly), so I was really pleased that they were happy to help her as well. Overall, fantastic experience and I would definitely use Infinite Beauty again for another event.

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa and her assistant did hair and makeup for my mother-in-law and two of her closest friends. All of them looked beautiful and my mother-in-law told me she felt like a star. Dealing with Alyssa was very easy -- I just emailed her, paid a deposit and she showed up on time on my wedding day to do the job. The communication was limited, which worried my MIL a bit, but I think it was just Alyssa's no-fuss style. I think she's stronger on make-up than hair, but both were of good quality, especially at the price she charges and for at-your-door service. Overall, would definitely recommend.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa was prompt, courteous, and FLEXIBLE! She did hair and makeup for my mother and sister-in-laws, and we changed the schedule and number of people getting services until the very last minute (you know how crazy the last few days are!), and she was so accommodating. Everyone looked AMAZING and they all felt like superstars. Thank you, Alyssa!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

She was very professional and delivered quality service at a great price!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
916-390-4651
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards