Infinite Beauty by Alyssa Lazo

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa is AMAZING !!! She really knows what you want and is so patient and nice to you! she works so good !

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa was absolutely amazing! She did a great job on makeup for myself, my 2 bridesmaids, maid of honor, my mom, & my mother-in-law. Her prices were affordable & she was very flexible in traveling to the hotel suite where we were all getting ready. I highly recommend her & will definitely use her again in the future!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
anahidb
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa was great! I found her on yelp and emailed her about doing a trial. I was in town one weekend and I asked her if she was available and she was. I loved the way she did my hair and make up during the trial so I booked her for my wedding. She was very nice and professional. Planning my wedding 3,000 miles away Alyssa made it so easy to communite with her by email and text. The week before flying to SoCal, Alyssa confirm my appointment and got the last minute details. She asked for my timeline to make use I was ready on time for the photographer. The day of my wedding I felt relaxed and it helped that Alyssa knew what I wanted, natural looking makeup. She did a great job! Evryone in the wedding loved my make up and hair. Thank you Alyssa for making me feel beautiful on my special day!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa and her assistant were amazing! I loved my hair and makeup! Her prices were very affordable! Thank you!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa is punctual, professional, super easy to work with. She is talented and helpful. Her price is reasonable unlike other vendors charge $$$ thousands for make up!?!??? I will use Alyssa again for any other photo shoots or special events. Thank you Alyssa for making my big day so beautiful, stress free and memorable!

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
Debbie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a great experience with Alyssa. I hired her to do the hair & makeup for my wedding, which meant not just for me but also for 6 bridesmaids and a mom. I don’t go to many salons and so I needed to find someone to do the wedding that I’d feel comfortable with. Alyssa offered a bridal hair & makeup trial and I loved what she did. I sent her some inspiration photos, and she was able to also show me a few options of her own. We tried a couple looks and finally found the perfect one. On the day of the wedding, Alyssa and her assistant were willing to come to our hotel room which made the process so much more relaxed and fun. Even though the third assistant that was supposed to come was sick, and they had a tight timeline to stick to, these two made quick work of all the ladies and everyone looked gorgeous. They were willing to do all types of hair styles for many different types of hair, and provide recommendations when the ladies weren’t sure what they wanted. Alyssa was very sweet and accommodating from start to finish. Hire her immediately!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Jessie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was truly a pleasure to have Alyssa do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was incredibly responsive throughout the planning process, and I was thrilled with the results on my big day. I would highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Erika
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa was SO great! She listened to exactly what I wanted and was a total pro.

• Wedding: 12/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa and her assistant did hair and makeup for my mother-in-law and two of her closest friends. All of them looked beautiful and my mother-in-law told me she felt like a star. Dealing with Alyssa was very easy -- I just emailed her, paid a deposit and she showed up on time on my wedding day to do the job. The communication was limited, which worried my MIL a bit, but I think it was just Alyssa's no-fuss style. I think she's stronger on make-up than hair, but both were of good quality, especially at the price she charges and for at-your-door service. Overall, would definitely recommend.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa was prompt, courteous, and FLEXIBLE! She did hair and makeup for my mother and sister-in-laws, and we changed the schedule and number of people getting services until the very last minute (you know how crazy the last few days are!), and she was so accommodating. Everyone looked AMAZING and they all felt like superstars. Thank you, Alyssa!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with the service Alyssa provided me, she made my make up and my hair for my wedding, exactly as I wanted, I liked her work a lot. it was very easy to work with her, we had a try out, I explained her what I liked and she understood completely my idea. I got many compliments on my wedding, She is an artist, very flexible and efficient to do her job, I will continue requesting her services for any special occasions and recommend her with my friends.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Eva
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa Lazo did an amazing job at making me into a beautiful bride. I had so many compliments about my make up!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
katrina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa and her team worked with my bridesmaids and the MOB for my Catholic & Hindu weddings. The six bridesmaids and my mother were all happy with their hair and makeup on both days of the weddings. While I was getting ready in the suite next door, all I could hear was laughter coming from their room. The ladies said they were a fun team to work with. Alyssa is professional, flexible, and very responsive. The best part of working with Alyssa was her prices for hair and makeup. I did my research for hair & makeup in the Ventura area and was finding an average of $140. Alyssa's hair & makeup package is the best deal I've seen.

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa did makeup and hair for me on my wedding and she also did the same for my bridal party. Since we were a group of 9, she brought an assistant for no extra charge. My wedding was at 11 am. So, she started at 6 am to get us ready on time. My makeup and hair (an updo) lasted for 10 hours, before I took it off.
She did a fabulous job. Everyone looked great in person and in the pictures. She is very friendly, responds to texts and emails quickly and her services are very affordable.

• Wedding: 07/14/2013
Nitya
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was opposed to make up & She changed my opinion with her talent and gentle manner. She listened to what I wanted and gave me the best make-up ever. I would use her again for special occasions!!

• Wedding: 07/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alyssa was amazing from the beginning and not to mention affordable compared to all the other MUA I found. She listened to my concerns during my trial and asked me how my hair and makeup held up throughout the day to see if any changes needed to be made the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding we started at 9am and I had to be ready by 3pm and Alyssa made sure we were done on time. Alyssa and her two assistants did hair and make up for 5 bridesmaids, my mother, mother in law, 2 flower girls and myself and they took their time with each person making sure that they were happy with the results. Sunnie managed to get the flower girls to sit still to get their hair done for almost an hour which was hard to do on the wedding day and she did it without bribing them! Everyone loved the way they looked and one of my bridesmaids even said she wished she could look like that every day. Alyssa made sure to address my oily nose and my make up looked fresh until the next morning with my eyelashes still intact and there was no oily nose! My hair also lasted me all day! I have absolutely no complaints. If you are considering hiring Alyssa for your special day don't hesitate to do so, she and her assistants are amazing and will make you feel like a million bucks.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Shelley R.
916-390-4651
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards