Imagine This Films

Imagine This Films

Opelika, AL
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Imagine This Films was amazing to work with. I was initially a little hesitant if I wanted videography for my wedding, but I am SO glad I chose to, and could not be happier that I chose Imagine This Films to film it. They were so easy to work with and made that part of wedding planning a breeze. I am thrilled with the final product and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer.

Services Used: Videography

Videography was one of the most important things for me in choosing vendors for our wedding. I knew that I had to pick some one who would be great because I would not ever get back my wedding day to re-do if I chose the wrong vendor. I was referred/recommended by a close friend who used Imagine This Films. I did not look into any other videographer before choosing Imagine This Films. I was MORE than satisfied. I have received so many wonderful comments on my video and the Highlight Video. If I could help future brides in any way during the planning process it would definitely be to choose Imagine This Films for you wedding videography. Mine and my husbands favorite part was the interviews, we loved hearing what everyone had to say!!

Services Used: Videography

Everything was perfect! My videos were amazing! I would highly recommend Imagine This Films to anyone looking for a videographer!

Services Used: Videography

The staff at ImagineThis Videography were awesome to work with. They provided amazing coverage of our wedding day and captured every aspect of the wedding/reception and even the rehearsal. We could not have asked for a better company to work with. Our video footage arrived within 6 weeks of the wedding and was above and beyond all expectations. The staff is fun and courteous. Thank you for helping to make our wedding a wonderful day!

Services Used: Videography

Really took the time out to make us feel like we were the only engagement they had. It felt like we had there complete attention any time we met with them. They understood what we wanted and knew how to best make it happen. You will not be disappointed.