Imagen Photography & Videography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Incredible job. We had Mike do our wedding and we couldn't be any happier. We've been to weddings where the photographers were in the aisles during the ceremony and generally just everywhere you looked, but with Mike he was practically invisible (and that's exactly what we wanted!). He got all the shots we needed, was excellent at wrangling family and the wedding party for those shots, and made sure we got some great couple shots in without taking us away from our wedding for hours and hours.

All the other things were excellent as well. They have a great website which made billing and information gathering very easy and effective, they showed up early and made sure everything was set up and ready to rock, and most importantly they took some great pictures! We'd highly recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

When i think about what to write for my review of Nathan and his team at Imagen, I am without words. They were absolutely amazing! Nathan has an exceptional eye. He can transform a simple wall into the backdrop of a spectacular photo. He knows how to utilize light in a manner that is hard to describe in words (just look at his photos). The photos and videos were unbelievable. If you are looking for someone to capture the unique moments of your special day, Imagen is the team for you.

Dawn
05/24/2014

Imagen was by far one of our favorite wedding vendors. Our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful and our wedding video brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it. When searching for photographers it was important to my husband and I that we find someone we felt comfortable with. From our very first meeting with Imagen we knew found what we were looking for. Mike was our lead photographer and he truly made it feel like we were just hanging out with a friend the entire day which reflected in the genuineness of our photos! My husband and I plan to continue to use Imagen to capture the important moments in our lives for years to come! Mike and the entire team at Imagen are all incredibly talented and professional and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a truly outstanding experience!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

EXCELLENT! We knew that we wanted the best photographer and videographer in Cleveland and that’s why we chose Imagen Photography & Videography. Their work speaks for itself and Mike and his team did a phenomenal job capturing our wedding. They were not only a joy to work with, but they were extremely professional, flexible and creative as well. Mike did a great job understanding the look we were going for and for making that possible. The pictures are one of the most important parts of a wedding and I couldn’t be happier that we chose Imagen as our photographer and videographer!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I can't say enough good things about Imagen!! Jen was our lead photographer, and was professional, energetic, and positive throughout the whole day. Even during stressful moments (like dealing with an overbooked priest who was not in the best mood), she was totally calm and a complete professional. She is also incredibly talented - even my makeup artist commented on how lucky I was to have Jen as my photographer in terms of the care she took to ensure lighting was just right to get the perfect shot. Everyone felt completely at ease with her - I would highly recommend working with her. Our pre-meeting was great; she was flexible about meeting at a time/location that was good for us and her focus was on making sure our photos turned out how we envisioned. Jen was also very responsive to emails and helpful in answering questions before the wedding day. Imagen is the perfect combination of capturing timesless, elegant photos along with the in the moment shots. They are also incredibly easy to work with. We created a "custom package" to fit our budget and chose to have 2 photographers (which I would highly recommend). Shortly after the wedding, they happily sent us a few photos for us to choose from for thank you cards, which was very kind. We received a flash drive in the mail a few weeks after the wedding with over 1,000 absolutely beautiful photos. I also love that we have the rights to re-print and share with others! Additionally, since we didn't have as much time at the church after our ceremony to get family shots, I asked Nate if he wouldn't mind sending some of the "other" photos not chosen in the initial batch along for us to get some more guest pictures. He kindly did this for us. Photography was very important to us and my husband and I are so thrilled we went with Imagen - we couldn't be happier with our photos or the level of service provided. I would highly recommend them!!

Services Used: Photography

We are above and beyond pleased and impressed with Jennifer as our primary photographer as well as the service of Imagen Photography!!! Words cannot express their dedication to new innovative photography styles complimenting there professional yet fun personalities within Imagen. From starting with the beginning of day with myself, the bride, and bridesmaids and with another photographer with the groom and grooms men, to the wedding ceremony, FABULOUS picture ideas complimenting our picture preferences, to taking silly local photos and able to make it to our favorite Cleveland locations for a little relaxation time before they continued to amaze us at the reception!!! I truly felt as I didn't have to worry about any of their services, having confidence and receiving those outcomes of perfect success!!! I cannot recommend Jennifer and Imagen photography enough!!! The best of luck to yourself and hopefully working with Imagen!!!

Services Used: Photography

We hired Jennifer from Imagen and I would have to say that we were totally pleased... She is very professional and a blast to work with. Lots of energy and ideas. Overall I would recommend anyone I know getting married to go with Imagen and especially Photographer Jennifer Szczepanik-Ochwat to capture your amazing day!!!

2+ years ago

Nate was great and took absolutely beautiful photos for both our engagement and wedding!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Everyone from Imagen was very professional and easy to work with. We loved our engagement pictures and can't wait to see our wedding photos and the video.

Deborah
10/27/2012

Imagen provided the videography for my daughter's wedding. Though, to this point, we haven't seen our final result, I have every confidence that the final product will be beautiful. Their staff is quite professional and easy to work with.

Services Used: Videography
0.0

EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL. 14 months and still waiting for our wedding video.

Photography was not terrible, but if you look at their book they only know the same 3-4 poses to place couples and the group. We had to direct everything that we wanted. Photographers offered nothing about locations, group shots, family pictures or other ideas you may expect a professional photographer to suggest. My wife's father asked for a picture with his two daughters and the photographer quickly snapped one and walked away stating "I got it". Her father wanted this to be a portrait in his home, but was left with a cheap snap shot because someone blinked. Although they stated they would stay until the end of the night they left shortly after they ate dinner so we missed a couple group shots they told us we would get at the reception. It was extremely difficult to get anyone to respond to an email or phone call.

We have now waited 14 months and still have not received the video we paid for. In the one response we we able to get in a 6 month period the individual stated we should be happy because they recently raised the prices. He then strung us along for another 2 months. This outfit may have done some good work in the past but they are not worth the money.

0.0

We got married in 2012 and we still have not received our video. We were understanding in the beginning but our patience has worn very thin. We always have to contact them although we have requested they keep us informed on the status. It has been 16 months since the estimated delivery time. If you want your video before you have grandchildren choose a different vendor.

Services Used: Videography
1 Review
1.5

Coming up on our first anniversary and still we have yet to receive the video. We were not thrilled about the quality of the photographs, so I don't have high hopes for the video. Still, we would've liked to have been able to watch it on our anniversary. Save yourself the same disappointment--do not hire Imagen.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I worked with Imagen photography for my photography & videography for my recent wedding. Our team was very fun & professional, and they worked their butt's off. We were very pleased with the pictures & video and the value. Would highly recommend to anyone getting married in the Cleveland area, these guys are fabulous!

0.9

Imagen Photography company does not respond to the customers when the videos take MUCH longer than their contracted times. My daughter's wedding was 9 months ago, her last direct contact was in NOVEMBER and they said to expect something in January. It's April 6th and nothing. She and her husband moved to Guam 2 weeks after their wedding in 2012, so at first we thought it could be the fact they weren't in the area and communication time difference could be the issue. This is not the case. Our family has elderly great grandparents that may not make it to share in watching this video by the time it's finished, if ever... and it's a total shame that the contract says 6 months and it's been 9 and they can't RESPOND to my daughter's requests or even make updates to their status knowing it's so far over their contract. Don't even try leaving a message on their FB wall...not only was mine not answered and deleted but other brides and families as well. If you're interested in someone with appreciation for YOUR time, look elsewhere.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Nathan and team did such an amazing job on our photos! My family and friends have not stopped telling us that they are the best wedding photos they've ever seen. The day of our wedding it was nearly 90* and probably 80% humidity, but despite the insane heat (at our outdoor reception) the team gave 110% and kept the grouchy bridal party in line and got all the group photos done quickly. I could not have asked for a better photo and video team for my wedding and I would recommend Imagen in a heartbeat. My only letdown has been communication, responses usually only come after multiple emails or a phone call.