iLLustria Salon and Academy

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I'm so happy I chose Illustria fro my bridal party! They opened the salon just for us at 8am on our wedding day. Karla, the owner, did my hair, and there was a hair stylist there for each of my bridesmaids. We all were able to get our hair done at the same time. We all got our hair done and 4 of us got our makeup done and we were done and out of there before 10:30am- it was great service! Everyone's hair and makeup looked great!

I also scheduled about 7 appointments in the months leading up until the wedding for hair color, waxing, cuts, trials, etc. Every appointment with Kelsey or Karla was great and I'm so happy with my hair! The whole wedding party looked great on the wedding day. I got SO many compliments on my hair too. Thank you Illustria!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was able to do a "trial run" with my bridal hairstyle. It came out just as I had hoped! Karla took me as the first appointment of the day and even arrived early to make sure I was not waiting nervously at the salon. I was able to get my nails done right after my hair was done. They were also able to accomodate bridesmaid hairstyles at the same time.

She's not the least expensive in town but she is outstanding with hair!

Services Used: Beauty & Health