I Wed Thee

I Wed Thee

San Jose, CA 95120 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination), Christian - A...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was a dream come true! Laurel did an excellent job commencing our ceremony. She is so sweet, kind, and loving. We couldn't have asked for a better person to bring together our big day. We thank you so much laurel!
With much love,
Brian & Shelley

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laurel was absolutely amazing! When I first read her reviews, a little about herself, & finally getting to meet her I knew that she was exactly who I wanted to have as a huge part of my wedding. Everything about her & her services is absolutely beautiful! She has the warmest heart & personality & really made me feel like she was a part of my family. I am honestly forever grateful that I came across her page and I really hope that other couples do as well. Everyone deserves a ceremony as beautiful as mine turned out. Laurel thank you so much for all that you've done. Alex & I are very appreciative and will never forget the beautiful ceremony you set up for our big day.

I Wed Thee responded with the following comments:

Thank you Yessy and Alex for such a kind and heartfelt review! Your day was lovely and you both looked amazing! However it was the way Brandon integrated himself into the ceremony that made it so magical. He's an awesome little guy! Much love, joy and peace in the many years ahead. Please stay in touch.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Yessy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laurel was so sweet with us. She conducted all really nice, helping my bridesmaids, the groomsmen, my husband and I. She was so professional and lovely. I couldn't wish someone better to conduct my special day!

I Wed Thee responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Mariana and Christopher. Your day was so beautiful and there was so much love and joy in the room. May your life be filled with love and happiness always.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laurel Janardhan was very professional and efficient in performing our wedding. She did everything we asked her to do and more. She met us at a place we picked out and performed our wedding exactly how we imagined it to be. We recomend her highly.

Hi Jennifer and Charles,
Thank you so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure to work with you both. Much happiness in your married life ahead!

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Laurel!! Her warmth, flexibility, and genuine care of the bride and groom, came through with every interaction. As the Mother of the groom I would highly recommend Laurel to any Bridlal Couple getting married.

I Wed Thee responded with the following comments:

Thank you Barbara. It was a joy to be a part of your family's day. The best to the bridal couple!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Highly recommended! My husband and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary by renewing our vows. The event was simple yet elegant thanks to the help of Laurel. Not only was Laurel flexible her professionalism, warmth and sincerity were outstanding! Thank you Laurel for making my 10th anniversary unforgettable.

Brenda and Kurt,
what a lovely review, thank you so much! It was a joy to be a part of this amazing celebration. May you continue to have joy, love and peace in your lives and marriage. See you at your silver anniversary! ;-)

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and personable. She took the time to make our wedding specific for our needs.

I Wed Thee responded with the following comments:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful day with me Tracy and Brian. It was a joy to work with you both.

• Wedding: 10/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and highly recommended.

I Wed Thee responded with the following comments:

Thank you Laurie and Michael. You are both such special people and I wish you much joy and love throughout your lives. Michael, a special thank you for your service to our country.

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laurel was amazing and made our wedding so special. I let her be in charge of our vows and the whole ceremony was extremely touching and guests were impressed by her performance. I have to say she is the most genuine and caring Officiant. I didn't have to worry about a thing just walking down the aisle. Her smile says it all. She took care of all the paperwork filing afterwards and all went very smoothly .. Thank you Laurel !!!

Sabrina,
thank you so much for your kind review. I truly enjoyed working with both you and Russell and meeting Jason. I felt so included at your family rehearsal dinner and genuinely enjoyed meeting your family and friends throughout the event. It was such a joy to be a part of your day. Thank you so much and I wish both you and Russell - a truly perfect pair - a most blessed and loving life ahead. Please stay in touch!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Sabrina
760-933-8433
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment