H&M Wedding and Event Rentals

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Jeff and his team were great to work with! Definitely recommend H & M Rentals.

Private User
Recently Married

H&M Wedding and Event Rentals created a truly beautiful beach wedding ceremony and reception for us. It looked so beautiful and one person even commented "It looks like something out of Pottery Barn!".

Highly recommended!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company was so easy to work with. I changed my mind a lot and they were very flexible and kind. I even asked off our tables and lights a day early and it wasn't a problem. Communication was very good. I can't say enough how important this is. Out of all the vendors I used they answered the fastest and nicest.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot say enough good things about Jeff and the crew at H & M! They were so responsive to all my emails and catered to EVERY request i had and more. They made my dream wedding come true and they are the nicest, most professional team I could have ever chosen! Everything was on schedule, placed where i asked and were so accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone for any type of event!!!!

Ashlee
03/01/2014

The TEAM all worked hard to get everything ready for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. They worked efficiently and well together to get things set up just as we requested. All of their rental items were of great quality. If you would like additional feedback, feel free to email me. Thank you and congrats on your wedding!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented 65 white wooden padded chairs for our wedding ceremony at Eden Gardens. Jeff was very quick to respond to all emails and phone calls. He also was very understanding and patient when we were submitting our final number. The staff who set up our chairs were friendly and quick to setup the chairs while we took bridal party pictures. I would definitely recommend H&M Rentals and would use them again!

Elizabeth
09/20/2013

I worked with Jeff on a destination rehearsal dinner. Jeff was always prompt with email replies, supplied all the information needed on rental material and prices. I even had to call him at 4:30 the day before the rehearsal and add a few other items to my order and he was courteous and was able to add these items to my order.

The staff that came to set up our space were helpful and efficient. Chuck was the one in control and was great helping to set up the room and had a good sense of humor!

I cannot say enough about the efficiency and prompt service I received from H&M and highly recommend them to anyone putting on an event! Thanks Jeff and Chuck!!

Dan
05/17/2013

H&M Rentals were fantastic to work with! We did a destination wedding and Jeff McDowell and the the team from H&M couldn't have made things simpler. Everything we rented looked brand new - and the service was EXCEPTIONAL from the day we started working with H&M until the last chair was loaded on the truck after the reception. A Five Star rating isn't high enough!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I really can't say enough about Chuck & Jeff! They were both amazing to work with. The chairs and tables were in fantastic shape and looked great. The staff was awesome in setting it up the way I wanted. I had to get a tent the last minute and they were completely out of the size I needed. Jeff gave me names and phone numbers to help me find a tent. Chuck was so great the day of set up and because of them, my wedding day turned out better than I imagined.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jeff and Chuck (owners) at H&M are awesome to work with. They brought us into their warehouse to show us around when we were still shopping for a rental group to work with. After seeing all the great things they had and talking to them about the ideas we had and how they could accomidate us, we were sold. They did a great job always answering our phone calls and emails immediately!! When there were some confusion (our fault, not theirs) on the rental itinerary, they went ahead and removed some of the items we didn't need even though we were inside the window for changing things. On the week of the wedding it looked like it might rain and so they were quick to help us and find a large tent so that if it did rain we would be taken care of. On the day of the wedding they did an awesome job of showing up right on time and setting things up for us EXACTLY how we wanted. After the wedding, they tore everything down in less than an hour and were all packed up with no hassle whatsoever. These guys are awesome to work with and WELL worth the price!!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

H & M Rentals provided outstanding customer service satisfaction. Jeff made this destination wedding worry free even though we were 336 miles away. He took care of every little detail and delivered quality products that made this wedding an amazing event to remember!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Brandi
09/17/2012

Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with!! He was very professional and VERY personable. They made sure everything was perfect for my BIG day...linens, chairs, arbor, etc were simply elegant!! Everything was on time and looked amazing and their prices are unbeatable!!! Thanks H&M for making my BIG day run so smoothly and look AMAZING!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything about H&M Rentals was completely amazing! I planned my entire wedding from 400+ miles away. I completely trusted and relied on recommendations from other vendors which lead me to H&M. They were easy to work with, emailed me pictures and worked with my wedding planner and venue since I could not physically be there. Jeff made my dream a reality and I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you for being flexible and so caring about my special day!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was not a wedding but a birthday and Easter party. H&W were so easy to do business with. Their tables and chairs are in great condition. The staff was very helpful. I highly recommend them for any event.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Jeff at H&M was a pleasure. He made it all very easy and smooth with delivery and set up. The mahogany farm tables and chivari chairs and bistro lighting were quickly setup in the backyard of our venue and everyone raved about how beautiful it looked. The pick up was timely and accomplished quickly. We highly recommend them!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

H&M Rentals handled all the rentals for my recent wedding in Seagrove Beach, FL--ceremony on the beach and outdoor reception. We rented the tent, all the furniture, dance floor and lighting from H&M, and their team handled all the set up and break down. Their prices were very competitive and the quality of all the furniture and lighting was super. Everything looked beautiful and Jeff and Chuck are fantastic to work with. They revised estimates as we needed (added and took stuff off as we changed our mind). Their team was punctual and professional when setting up all the rentals for out wedding. H&M has an extensive offering of furniture to choose from, which allowed us to personalize the wedding to fit our style. I'd 100% recommend working with them.