Hilton Greenville

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Emily, Cleveland and their support teams deserve recognition for behind-the-scene work they perform. The entire staff was sensitive to the bride and groom’s needs and completed their duties with care. Food Service and Housekeeping staffers possess unparalleled qualifications for such work as well as the drive, enthusiasm and determination necessary for success in these endeavors.

Emily Santiago really helped things to run smoothly.
Coordination with the Carolina Classic Desserts, set up for Class & Sound Entertainment (DJ); coordination with Petals & Company, orientation of the photographers, video-o-graphers and Eastside Transportation are some of the important outside folks that got contracted with work flawlessly completed. Emily has things under control; before, during, and after the events.
Inside staff at the Hilton work as a team and assured our confidence in them: the front desk, the wait staff, the actual meals (kitchen prep), the presentation of the food; the preparation of the event room to include the dance floor and risers. All the little details made the setting enjoyable and accommodated our comfort because the staff acted in a professional manner to insure a successful event.

Emily and her staff exceeded the standard in just about any way you want to measure. Cleveland, a lead director, displayed generalship in a superb way. Each staff person was courteous and knew their assignments.
The leadership anticipated our needs, including implied tasks. They skillfully supported our event and made a positive memory that will last a lifetime!

All of the comments that I received from those who stayed at the Hilton and La Quinta were positive and complimentary. Again, Emily and Cleveland have demonstrated meritorious leadership and supervisory skills in support of social events. They are practiced at what they do and the workers under their guidance accomplish tasks seamlessly.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

BEAUTIFUL venue! Couldn't be more pleased with our choice !

john
1 Review
04/25/2015

Tuly this vendor knew what we wanted before we asked! Everything was nicer then what we we're expecting. All of her associates we're finally orchestrated like instruments in a well-tuned symphony! Emily will have a fine future with her strengths prevailing in organizational event planning and coordination! if we have another event at Hilton there in Greenville, we hope to have Emily again! She really did make us feel like family!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Top Notch!!!! Very professional my dreams came true!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were working closely with Kelsie Gray in getting everything setup for our wedding reception that took place on Jan 19th in the Piedmont ballroom. She was very accommodating with most/all requests. The hotel was really nice, the rooms where my guests and I stayed in were very comfortable and clean, the food at the reception was so amazing and taste full( exactly like when we went for our food tasting) the staff at the front desk were all super nice and were able to help out where ever required.Also the bell man was so helpful I forgot his name, but what a nice fellow he was. Our ballroom was just spectacular, we had 150 guests and it sat everyone comfortably with additional room as well as we had a huge dance floorShe was able to provide the ballroom we were using one day early so our decorator can get in and get ready for our big evening which worked out really well. I would defiantly recommend this hotel and highly recommend Kelsie! She was so awesome.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Jennifer
10/20/2012

Me and my husband had a wonderful time here for our honeymoon. Very clean, nice view, and we loved the breakfast in bed . The food was great and the staff was friendly .

Anonymous
09/16/2012

Hilton Greenville has a fabulous wedding consultant there to help. They have recently done a remodel, so everything is new and modern looking. The wedding package is very affordable.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great job in setting up the reception. Easy to work with. Facilities were outstanding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The dinner selections for our wedding reception, from appetizers to dinner, were all delicious, hot, beautifully presented and efficiently served. The staff took our wedding favors, place cards, table decor, and silk flowers and did all the decorating/set up. It looked lovely and we did not have to worry about a thing. Having to plan this from out of state, they made it all seamless for us and took care of the details. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was the perfect place to have my sons wedding
THIS WAS ALSO OUR CATERERS. EXCELLENT FOOD

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful place for a wedding and reception venue. The quality of service was excellent. Kelsie Gray was very professional and helpful in every aspect of planning for our wedding. You can have it all right there and not have to go from place to place for your wedding. Great hotel for your guest to stay! Thank you Kelsie for helping us make our wedding day so special!

Mary
1 Review
03/14/2015

Emily and the staff at the Hilton was awesome. They really made my Wedding Day beautiful and stress free. I loved every detail of my wedding and reception!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The only negative thing about my reception was that as soon as my husband and I left, the started to pack everything away, even though we had an hour left per our contract. They might as well have pushed my mom out the door with all of the remaining guests, who were still wanting to eat cake and have fun. Oh yes, and they forgot to order my appitizers so I didn't realize until I got to the reception that all of my guests had been waiting with nothing to do or eat :(.