Hilton Greenville

(4.8 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Top Notch!!!! Very professional my dreams came true!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful place for a wedding and reception venue. The quality of service was excellent. Kelsie Gray was very professional and helpful in every aspect of planning for our wedding. You can have it all right there and not have to go from place to place for your wedding. Great hotel for your guest to stay! Thank you Kelsie for helping us make our wedding day so special!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were working closely with Kelsie Gray in getting everything setup for our wedding reception that took place on Jan 19th in the Piedmont ballroom. She was very accommodating with most/all requests. The hotel was really nice, the rooms where my guests and I stayed in were very comfortable and clean, the food at the reception was so amazing and taste full( exactly like when we went for our food tasting) the staff at the front desk were all super nice and were able to help out where ever required.Also the bell man was so helpful I forgot his name, but what a nice fellow he was. Our ballroom was just spectacular, we had 150 guests and it sat everyone comfortably with additional room as well as we had a huge dance floorShe was able to provide the ballroom we were using one day early so our decorator can get in and get ready for our big evening which worked out really well. I would defiantly recommend this hotel and highly recommend Kelsie! She was so awesome.

• Wedding: 01/19/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Me and my husband had a wonderful time here for our honeymoon. Very clean, nice view, and we loved the breakfast in bed . The food was great and the staff was friendly .

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Profile Picture
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hilton Greenville has a fabulous wedding consultant there to help. They have recently done a remodel, so everything is new and modern looking. The wedding package is very affordable.

• Wedding: 09/16/2012
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great job in setting up the reception. Easy to work with. Facilities were outstanding.

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The dinner selections for our wedding reception, from appetizers to dinner, were all delicious, hot, beautifully presented and efficiently served. The staff took our wedding favors, place cards, table decor, and silk flowers and did all the decorating/set up. It looked lovely and we did not have to worry about a thing. Having to plan this from out of state, they made it all seamless for us and took care of the details. Would HIGHLY recommend!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue was the perfect place to have my sons wedding
THIS WAS ALSO OUR CATERERS. EXCELLENT FOOD

• Wedding: 03/03/2012
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The only negative thing about my reception was that as soon as my husband and I left, the started to pack everything away, even though we had an hour left per our contract. They might as well have pushed my mom out the door with all of the remaining guests, who were still wanting to eat cake and have fun. Oh yes, and they forgot to order my appitizers so I didn't realize until I got to the reception that all of my guests had been waiting with nothing to do or eat :(.

• Wedding: 09/23/2006
864-232-4747
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire