High Society Orchestra

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

The best wedding band! Our guests could not stop raving about the band all night! They made the night so special for my husband and I!!

Kelly
10/18/2014

High Society was amazing! The dance floor was full the entire time and our guests are still talking about it. I was able to send my song lists to the band and they were able to accommodate every request with no questions asked. I would refer them to anyone hosting every-they were just awesome!

High Society Orchestra responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kelly! Everyone at your party was so much Fun! Congratulations!

1+ year ago

These guys packed the dance floor. Everyone at my wedding was dancing the entire night and I still get compliments about how great of a band they were. They were the perfect band for our wedding.

Nell
08/31/2013

We loved High Society. They were an amazing part of our wedding. The ceremony music was gorgeous, the quartet during dinner and cocktails was nice, and the band for dancing was incredible. People danced the whole time. We received lots of compliments, and I know of two friends who booked them for events after seeing them at my wedding!!!

thank you so much to Alan and the whole team.

Nell

High Society Orchestra responded with the following comments:

Thanks Nell! We had a great time working with you. Congratulations!

2+ years ago

By far the best band at any event I've ever been to. I still have people talking to me about how awesome High Society Orchestra was at my wedding a few months. I HIGHLY recommend them.

High Society Orchestra responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review! We love playing great weddings for great people!

2+ years ago

Hi Allan, If I had to choose one word to describe the music at Kathleen and Bob's wedding it would be SPECTACULAR!! From start to finish you delivered a wonderful performance. Please thank your musicians, singers, sound people, everyone for a great night. It really is true that the music makes the night! I can't count the number of compliments that people gave the band! You all made it such a wonderful night for the bride and groom. You really out-did yourselves with your talent and energy! Thank you for a FOURTH great O'Rourke wedding! Mary

High Society Orchestra responded with the following comments:

Thanks Mary! We had a great time too! It's always a pleasure working with outstanding families like yours.

Services Used: Band

High Society Orchestra made my wedding toms of fun! All of the guests- of all ages - loved them! They got everyone up and dancing!

They are also very professional and accommodating. They worked with me before the event to make sure they knew exactly what I wanted and that I was comfortable with everything.

I cannot say enough good things about them:).

High Society Orchestra responded with the following comments:

Thanks Anne! You were a great client. We had a great time working on your wedding!

2+ years ago

If you want your guests "dancing on the tables" there's a strong possibility with Allan Heiman and his High Society Orchestra.
This is the band to get for continuous, non-stop music.
Great sound, great energy!
Loved the "You throw a great party!" accolades from our guests.

2+ years ago

Many favorable compliments from the wedding guests.

09/15/2012

My mother, Cindy Rash, recommended the High Society Orchestra after they played at her company Christmas party for 1st Source Bank so we booked them for our event after only seeing their website and videos, but we were so pleased with our decision. The band was punctual, professional, kept in touch up until the wedding, sent us all the appropriate reminders, paperwork, questions, etc. and was very flexible with working with our unique requests and guests. We had several very talented people at the wedding that wanted to sing, (including myself, the bride, and the groom) and they were more than accommodating. The live band made the night so much more exciting, alive, and fun and everyone was nothing but complimentary of our choice, the band's musical abilities, and their song choices.

The only issue we had all night was for the first dance - the ipod or song cut out within the first 30 seconds and though they tried playing it again, it still happened. Luckily, thanks to our talented bunch, the groom's good friend hopped up on stage and played/sang the song live for us instead which was even more special. BUT not every wedding is going to have a professional musician in the crowd that knows the song, so I would recommend that if any specific songs are supposed to be played from the ipod rather than live, that the band should test the song ahead of time to make sure that it will play.

Overall, I know that everyone had a great time, they enjoyed the music and the band tremendously, and I think that the band even had a good time! So, thanks for making our wedding the best one ever and we'll definitely recommend you to everyone who is in need of a wedding (or other event) band!

High Society Orchestra responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review Nicole! Your party was a ton of fun.

For the record, we tested your first dance song. (We did not, however, listen to the whole song as we have never had an mp3 quit in the middle - An assumption we will never make again!) For some reason it just would not play beyond 30 seconds. The rest of the songs you provided worked fine, so we still do not know why it happened.

Sorry for the hassle. We try hard to make sure thing go well. Your groomsman did rock that song though. Maybe it was fate!

2+ years ago

High Society worked with us to create exactly what we wanted musically. They accommodated our guest musicians and really helped make our wedding the party of the year. I cannot say it any better than our guests at the end of the night.... "One More Song! One More Song!...."

Amy
09/08/2012

Guests at our wedding commented that The High Society Band was the best wedding band they have ever heard. The are very professional to work with and extremely professional musicians. We did not want the evening to end, thanks to this band. I highly recommend High Society Band for any event!!

Alex
09/08/2012

We are so grateful to HSO, in particular for their ability to learn songs specifically for our wedding, their professionalism, and most of all their talent. For a memorable event I'd absolutely recommend HSO.

Megan
09/08/2012

All of our guests keep telling us that our wedding was the best one they've ever been to! We absolutely feel that High Society is a HUGE reason they're saying so... EVERYONE danced the entire time (which is rare)! The band accommodated all of our "off the menu" song requests and performed them beautifully. I am so thrilled to say that I had such fun at my own wedding, especially the "Hey Ya" finale!!!! It certainly was a PARTY! Thank you SO much HSO!

Maureen
08/04/2012

EVERYONE was on the dance floor! All musicians were extremely talented and knew how to read the audience.

kathleen
06/29/2012

High Society is an excellent orchestra. They played all of our requests and kept the wedding alive ! There was never a dull moment and all of
our guests loved their music.