HH Fine Jewelry

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bill Paedae and his team is amazing. We had an idea in our head and he was able to make it a reality. He discussed us the best size diamonds that would great with my size fingers. I have long, but thin fingers. He is a master craftman. We have also bought other unique gorgeous pieces. You have a dream and his team can help you realize it. They do everything from sales of Pandora, watches and jewerly to customization and repairs. I highly recommend you send your fiancee to them with your Dream Pinterest ring pictures. LOL!!! He has move from Celebration to Dr. Phillips Marketplace; 7600 Dr. Phillips Blvd Ste. 38, Orlando FL 32819. Worth the drive.
Wedding: 06/23/2013
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Anonymous 9 Reviews
The owner, Bill, was truly amazing. The moment I walked in I was greeted like an old friend. He gave us the best price out of all the places we had been too. If I could have given more then 5 stars for value I would have. He also sat down with me to design a custom wedding band to fit my engagement ring since it does not have a round band. I was not even aware that he could do custom jewelry but apparently it's no problem at all. Between the two of us, we were able to have a sketch done for my wedding band very quickly. I'm definitely going to be using him for all my future jewelry needs.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Jewelry
 321-939-2640
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire