HH Fine Jewelry

HH Fine Jewelry

Celebration, FL
321.939.2640
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bill Paedae and his team is amazing. We had an idea in our head and he was able to make it a reality. He discussed us the best size diamonds that would great with my size fingers. I have long, but thin fingers. He is a master craftman. We have also bought other unique gorgeous pieces. You have a dream and his team can help you realize it. They do everything from sales of Pandora, watches and jewerly to customization and repairs. I highly recommend you send your fiancee to them with your Dream Pinterest ring pictures. LOL!!! He has move from Celebration to Dr. Phillips Marketplace; 7600 Dr. Phillips Blvd Ste. 38, Orlando FL 32819. Worth the drive.

Services Used: Jewelry
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

The owner, Bill, was truly amazing. The moment I walked in I was greeted like an old friend. He gave us the best price out of all the places we had been too. If I could have given more then 5 stars for value I would have. He also sat down with me to design a custom wedding band to fit my engagement ring since it does not have a round band. I was not even aware that he could do custom jewelry but apparently it's no problem at all. Between the two of us, we were able to have a sketch done for my wedding band very quickly. I'm definitely going to be using him for all my future jewelry needs.

Services Used: Jewelry