Heather Rice Photography

Heather Rice Photography

Bringing your images to life.

FL
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: No

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW is the only word I can use to describe her. She took the most beautiful shots, she was responsive, organized and she has an amazing eye. Would definetly recomend her!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I are SO happy we chose Heather as our wedding photographer! She is very professional and answered all of our questions right away. She was quick to respond to us from our first e-mail to our last e-mail hours before the wedding. Her personality and creativity is amazing! She went above and beyond on our wedding day, she did more than be our photographer! When things didn’t go as planned she stepped in and helped us. We could tell she genuinely cared about our wedding.
My husband and I couldn’t be more excited and pleased with Heathers work it’s AMAZING, she posted previews right away...you can’t find that anywhere else. Heather Rice Photography is the only photographer we will use from now on and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When planning my wedding, person after person that I encountered highly recommended Heather Rice as a wedding photographer. After I saw her work on her website: eatherricephotography.com, I just had to have this artful woman capture our wedding moments.

More than a photographer, Heather's emotional connection (she's also a coach) supported people when things didn't go exactly as planned. Her organizational skills (she's also a teacher) molded our wedding day schedule, and got us to our wedding on time. But most of all, her kind and generous spirit and her romantic style was mirrored in precious memories of our special celebration, which will stay with us for all time.

Choosing Heather Rice as our wedding photographer was almost as good of a decision as choosing each other as husband and wife! I would highly recommend her to all who ask.

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My guests, husband, and I can't stop raving about the photos Heather took at my destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico!! She's a true gem, and if you look at her photos, her talent speaks for itself. Her fun personality made everyone feel comfortable, which makes her extra special!! I love her creative style and eye for capturing those magical moments, I never imagined I would have such gorgeous photos of myself!!
I chose Heather because I fell in love with these photos she took of another couple a few years ago who had their destination wedding at the same resort I was having mine. Her style was different from any of the local photographers because theirs all looked like cookie-cutter poses and nothing unique that represented the couple. Heather totally captured the perfect mix of our fun-loving, sweet, romantic style and gave us more that what we could've ever imagined! I'm already thinking of another excuse to get more pictures taken by her!!

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We could not be happier with Heather! Not only are her portraits gorgeous and timeless but she is also brilliant at capturing the moment. Looking at our photos is like re-living our wedding day, we just cannot express how beautiful they are! She went above and beyond being our wedding photographer and truly cared about our wedding. From the first time we met with her, we had complete confidence in handing our wedding day over to her. Thank you so much Heather!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome!!! I loved watching my pictures online. Heather doesn't take pictures, if you're looking for someone to do that look elsewhere. She captures moments. Moments that can never be lived again only in pictures and that's exactly what happened as i saw my "moments" online. My husband and mother in-law, laughed and cried and just smiled as we watched all these moments unfold in front of our eye. She was honest and professional since the day we met. Not making us get a package just because she wanted our money. She made sure we got a package that catered to our needs and nothing more and nothing less. She made sure everyone was on time and she was even ON TIME!!! She was funny and we felt so comfortable so that made everyone relaxed and because of that she was able to capture some pretty amazing moments! Thank you so much Heather for your attention to detail and patience. Your fun personality really made our day and the moments you capture, memories for a lifetime!!

• Wedding: 03/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather was FANTASTIC!! She was wonderful from the moment we met her until she took the last picture (which of course was a very sad moment). Heather not only takes beautiful pictures but she is also VERY RESPONSIVE!! She responded faster than any of the other vendors we had for our wedding and she was very professional. We are getting a ton of compliments on our wedding photos and it is all thanks to Heather. I would highly recommend her for any event you need a photographer for!! Thank you again Heather for all of your beautiful work! :)

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather was very personable, professional and was very involved in every moment of the wedding. She was unobtrusive but very personal, she got beautiful posed photos without it feeling like it was staged. She was a pleasure to work with and we felt like we bonded with her throughout the wedding. All the pictures were gorgeous and she had brilliant ideas.

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather was absolutely incredible!!!! My entire bridal party was impressed & wanted her contact info! She captured the day perfectly! When I look at the pics I'm transported back to that moment with all the emotions & all the wonder! I love her attention to details & the way she combines classical & modern photography. She is quick to give previews of the pics within a few days! She is very flexible & was willing to answer every stupid little question & respond to every concern/freak-out moment I had. She was always available to communicate whenever I needed her! She has an amazing eye & makes everything look 100 times better than you even remember! She knows how to get the right angle for brides who may have a slight vertical advantage compared to the groom or if there is a particular part of the body u wish to minimize...she's all over it! Love her sooooo much for all she has done & for the amazing woman she is! I completely trust her to make every cherished event or photo shoot perfect!

• Wedding: 01/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather was absolutely wonderful....it was because of her that the schedule ran perfectly. She was organized and really helped keep me calm. I felt shielded from the craziness of the day because she kept us on task and focused and what needed to happen next. We got all the photos I wanted and they were phenomenal quality and all very clever! I never expected a photographer of her caliber to be able to fit into our budget too, which is a huge pro! I would recommend her wholeheartedly...and have already to friends who I know just got engaged.

• Wedding: 11/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We've worked with heather with our engagement shoot. So we knew we were getting great service!
She made herself into a pretzel trying to capture the right picture and she did! she's overall a great person.
Thank you heather!

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were planning on having a friend do our wedding photography but after being seeing Heather work at our friends' wedding, we decided that we had to have a professional photographer. This was 2 months before our wedding day and we thought that it was way too late to have Heather photograph our wedding. But, when we asked her, she said that she would make it happen.
Leading up to our big day, Heather was eager to answer a question and she responded to our email most of the time in a matter of minutes! We really felt like we were in good hands.
The day of the wedding prooved that feeling true. Heather and her assistant Mickael were really sweet, attentive and professional. Heather had a precise idea of what would look good and what she wanted. But, when we had the idea of getting an ice-cream for a couple of shots, not only was Heather all excited about it, she also bought us the ice-cream! That's the kind of photographer, she is.
We received our pictures a week or so ago, and they are beautiful. I would definitely recommend Heather for any type of photography. She rocks!

• Wedding: 08/09/2013
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather was amazing! She was great to work with; patient, knowledgeable and willing to work with clients. She made sure that we got the photos we wanted. She also worked with our other vendors to ensure everything went perfectly. Heather's work is jaw dropping too. Somehow she managed to get our wedding party of goofballs and wonderfully awkward people to look like we were all perfectly comfortable in front of a camera.

• Wedding: 06/23/2013
Marlene
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather is an incredibly skilled photographer that somehow blurs the boundaries between ninja, tycoon, and friend. My wife and I have asked ourselves a few times now just how Heather could have managed to get so many of the shots she did without us noticing, all of which have been stunning. Her professional demeanor is matched only by her sincere friendliness as she leaves an impression on you that makes you feel comfortable with hiring her and over and over for all your special moments. We certainly will.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather is an amazing photographer! She got every shot we wanted and was so helpful with every question I had! She was even answering my questions by e-mail the night before my wedding! If want amazing unique and quality photos I recommend Heather! I plan to use her in the future!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing! Worth every penny! Heather is a pro and she made me feel so comfortable! Loved having her shoot our wedding! Spend the money! You get what you pay for!!!! xoxoxo

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
407-462-7189
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards