Heather Bellini Photography

183 Anderson Place
Upper
Buffalo, NY 14222 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Proof...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather was great to work with i would certainly recommend her to anyone

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather Bellini Photography was incredible. We decided to use Heather and her staff for our wedding based off a referral from a co-worker and we could not be happier. Heather was always excited to meet with us and she was very detail oriented from the first time we met until now. Heather Bellini and Amber Baker were there for my husband and I on our wedding day. They both were fantastic and saved the day with the umbrellas. Usually brides can become disappointed when rain comes, but Heather and Amber did an amazing job reassuring myself, my husband, and the bridal party that the pictures will be unique and just as good as a sunny day. I have looked at my wedding and engagement pictures so many times and they always put a smile on my face. They truly captured all of the details that any bride would want to be sure to be remembered from their big day. Heather Bellini was and continues to be extremely helpful through the whole process. I have received so many compliments from family, friends, and friends of friends who have all said that our pictures turned out amazing. I would recommend Heather and her staff to anyone who is looking for a professional, attentive, excited, and dedicated photographer for any types of pictures. My husband and I will definitely be in touch with Heather Bellini for future photographs to capture the special moments in our lives.

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you from start to finish! :)

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather worked with us from the start ,we had engagment. Photos. Done as well as wedding photography. Her work is amazing ,im so pleased with how every single picture turned out , i would recoment her to anyone.

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Alicia and Shaun! it was such a pleasure working with you on your engagement shoot and your wedding day...you are a wonderful couple and we wish you the best!

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather Bellini and her assistants are wonderful! They were very kind , flexible, and organized. Our wedding pictures turned out amazing. Thank you!!!!

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Julie and Ray! It was a pleasure working with you!

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
Julie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather was recommended to my wife and me by our neighbor, who happened to have graduated from high school with her. What wonderful providence that was! We can't IMAGINE dealing with anyone else for our photography needs. From the beginning, Heather was responsive, professional, friendly, open to ideas and always willing to discuss anything about her part in our Big Day; we were always comfortable and at-ease with her, something that is EXTREMELY important to us. Out of all the professionals we hired for the wedding, we spent the most one-on-one time with Heather, including our fantastic outdoor engagement session in thirty-two degree weather and knee deep snow in Buffalo! During the wedding, Heather and her partner, Brian, could not have fit in any better - the guests enjoyed them and they made everyone feel at ease...they even doubled as event coordinators, and helped us with several things (non-photography) during the reception. Natalie and I are so thankful for them, and will recommend them to ANYONE in the Western NY region. We can't wait for our next opportunity with these amazing photographers.

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

What a fantastic day it was! Thank you for your kind words and it was such a pleasure working with you!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
Warren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather was great to work with. The wedding album turned out beautifully; it truly exceeded our expectations!! Thank you for capturing our day perfectly!

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sam and Tom! It was a pleasure working with you!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
Sam Givens
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather was truly a pleasure to work with. She listened to our needs and we ended up with incredible pictures from our wedding. Thanks again Heather!

• Wedding: 07/20/2013
David
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather was fantastic to work with, we were lucky enough to book her for our July Wedding which was planned from out of state. She was very professional and friendly. I love her style and she really captures moments and emotions. She got every detail of the day and the photos are just what we were looking for.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I HATE HAVING MY PIC TOOKEN SHE MADE IT VERY FUN TO DO !! AND SHE DID NOT TAKE THE SAME OLD WEDDING PICS AS YOU SEE OVER AND OVER WHEN YOU SEE WEDDINGS PICS!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Heather Bellini Photography to shoot my wedding. I was living out of state and found her online. She was very friendly and very quick to return my phone calls. We had a meeting before the wedding to discuss our style and have a sort of meet and greet. The day of the wedding, she and her assistant were on time and very professional. They shot everything I requested and above and beyond. I just received my final prints and my husband and I are thrilled with the final pictures! Heather and Amber were able to catch aspects of the wedding that we didn't even remember! I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! A true joy to work with. Very personable and accomodating. After the wedding, every little question that I had and request that I bugged her with was answered and taken care of very quickly. A+ Heather Bellini Photography!!! :)

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very pleased with everything, you did a wonderful job and made our special day perfect! Thank you

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
Kimberly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather and Brian did a fantastic job shooting our wedding! They made us feel completely comfortable and successfully captured our day. Heather was quick when responding to my questions about the day and the photos afterwards. She was absolutely wonderful and I would definitely recommend her to other brides in the area!

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather and Amber were great to work throughout the entire process. I met with Heather initially and she walked me through her package options in detail. I opted to have two photographers which was well worth the additional shots I received. With all that I had to think about the day of our wedding (time constraints, etc.) it was so nice having Heather direct my entire wedding party and family in order to get in all the shots I wanted. They were professional, punctual and efficient. The DVD of photos was received timely and artistically edited. I would highly recommend Heather Bellini Photography.

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
Derek
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a pleasure to work with Heather and Brian. Both of them made our day so very special! They were easy to work with and so flexible during our shoot. We had so much fun and certainly will recommend Heather and team to our friends and family.

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

We had such a blast spending time and taking photos with all of you!...it didnt even feel like work :) Thank you for your feedback!

• Wedding: 07/05/2012
Tamara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather and her assistant Brian did an amazing job capturing the emotion and excitement of our intimate wedding. My husband and I got a little choked up looking at the photos again and everyone else is thrilled as well. We got engaged only three months before so I was thrilled when Heather was available and managed to fit easily within our budget and time frame unlike so many others. She was professional, prompt and efficient and put everyone at ease which is reflected in the beautiful and natural looking photos. One of my biggest worries before the wedding was getting a few great portrait photos in addition to candid and group shots... now we have so many I have no idea how we'll choose to make an album! Heather managed to get shots that I never expected especially considering we had only booked her for two short hours before dinner. Somehow she managed to be in all the right places at the right times! I highly recommend her and would definitely book her again if I had it to do over again.

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather and Amber did such an amazing job! They worked so well with my wedding party and captured every moment from start to finish! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Photography by Heather to any future bride!

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
716-909-5541
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment