Heather Bellini Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I had Amber and Brian shoot my wedding a few weeks ago, and it was a wonderful experience. They were very professional and friendly and really put me and the rest of the wedding party at ease. Additionally, they agreed to start working an hour earlier than originally planned at agreed during the reception to stay an hour late as well. I also dealt with Heather over the phone and found her service to be excellent as well. She helped me plan a great timeline for my wedding day. I would highly recommend all three of these photographers.

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you! So happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience! :)

Services Used: Photography

I used Heather Bellini photography for both my engagement photos and our wedding photos! I had seen her work previously and really appreciated her style. I knew many people that had used her for other occasions like maternity or newborn photos, so from the beginning I knew i had to have her as our photographer! The engagement pictures were great, we loved them and it wasn't easy with Buffalo weather not cooperating in Mid October but we found a beautiful day and changed the location and it all worked out thanks to her flexibility! She even came with props in case we didn't have any! She had plenty of ideas because we didn't know what to do or how to pose so her experience definitely came in handy! Wedding day she walked in ready to do business wasting no time again with great ideas for pics of the dress and getting ready etc. She even encouraged me to look up ideas for what I wanted to do and made sure to make it happen the day of! One less thing for me to remember which was nice! The whole wedding party had a great time with her and her assistant Alicia, we are so anxious to see the wedding photos! They were very personable and made the business side of it all a blur! We all had so much fun! Thank you Heather and Alicia for your commitment, talent, and hard work! It is so appreciated !!!!!

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Julie & Mark! :)

Stephanie
07/18/2015

Heather and Amber did an incredible job at our wedding on July 18th, 2015! Right from the start, our engagement pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and were exactly what we wanted. Heather was very helpful and quick to respond when we had questions, and when we were deciding on certain pictures we wanted, day of timing, and the pros to doing a "first look". On our wedding day- Heather and Amber were on time, and ready to work! (Even in 90 degree weather with 100% humidity). That did not stop them from capturing the most beautiful moments on the best day of our lives! We love the style of the photos and couldn't have asked for anything more. We would highly recommend Heather Bellini Photography to any friend or family member! You won't be disappointed! Thank you so much for everything!! :)

~ David and Stephanie Wood

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the review! You were both so great to work with!

Services Used: Photography

I had to give Heather and her assistant Brian 5 stars across the board! Heather was fabulous to work with, from the day we signed the contract to the day we received the final pictures. Heather is very professional, but keeps things fun at the same time; can tell she really loves what she does. She answered my many questions very quickly and never left us wondering. Reasonably priced for what wedding photography is going for these days. On the day of the wedding, she was on time, and got right to work - knew exactly what she was wanted to do and made sure we didn't miss anything. Many guests at our wedding commented "did you have photographers at the reception?"...because no one saw them, but they were there catching every important moment!! They really caught everything, and were very patient when we wanted pictures of very large groups of 30+ people... They made it work! The final pictures were STUNNING! Couldn't be happier with them! I had a family member comment "those are probably the best wedding pictures Ive ever seen", and its all thanks to Heather and Brian! I HIGHLY recommend Heather and her team, not just for weddings, but for any and all events/portraits! Thanks so much you two!!!!

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks Lindsay & Chris! :)

Kayleigh
06/14/2015

Heather was super sweet to work with, we didn't have a ton of time built in for pictures in our wedding day, but she made it happen, and the pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous. She took so many unique shots! I highly recommend Heather!

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kayleigh & Randy!

Lindsey
06/06/2015

Heather and Brian were fantastic - they worked with us to get the photos that we wanted, and recommended shots that worked out beautifully! I would recommend them for anyone doing a Buffalo wedding! Can't say enough good things about them!

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

THANK YOU! We truly enjoyed spending your special day with you and appreciate the kind words :)

Services Used: Photography

Heather was great to work with i would certainly recommend her to anyone

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review!

08/16/2014

Heather Bellini Photography was incredible. We decided to use Heather and her staff for our wedding based off a referral from a co-worker and we could not be happier. Heather was always excited to meet with us and she was very detail oriented from the first time we met until now. Heather Bellini and Amber Baker were there for my husband and I on our wedding day. They both were fantastic and saved the day with the umbrellas. Usually brides can become disappointed when rain comes, but Heather and Amber did an amazing job reassuring myself, my husband, and the bridal party that the pictures will be unique and just as good as a sunny day. I have looked at my wedding and engagement pictures so many times and they always put a smile on my face. They truly captured all of the details that any bride would want to be sure to be remembered from their big day. Heather Bellini was and continues to be extremely helpful through the whole process. I have received so many compliments from family, friends, and friends of friends who have all said that our pictures turned out amazing. I would recommend Heather and her staff to anyone who is looking for a professional, attentive, excited, and dedicated photographer for any types of pictures. My husband and I will definitely be in touch with Heather Bellini for future photographs to capture the special moments in our lives.

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you from start to finish! :)

Services Used: Photography

Heather worked with us from the start ,we had engagment. Photos. Done as well as wedding photography. Her work is amazing ,im so pleased with how every single picture turned out , i would recoment her to anyone.

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Alicia and Shaun! it was such a pleasure working with you on your engagement shoot and your wedding day...you are a wonderful couple and we wish you the best!

Julie
10/18/2013

Heather Bellini and her assistants are wonderful! They were very kind , flexible, and organized. Our wedding pictures turned out amazing. Thank you!!!!

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Julie and Ray! It was a pleasure working with you!

Warren
08/24/2013

Heather was recommended to my wife and me by our neighbor, who happened to have graduated from high school with her. What wonderful providence that was! We can't IMAGINE dealing with anyone else for our photography needs. From the beginning, Heather was responsive, professional, friendly, open to ideas and always willing to discuss anything about her part in our Big Day; we were always comfortable and at-ease with her, something that is EXTREMELY important to us. Out of all the professionals we hired for the wedding, we spent the most one-on-one time with Heather, including our fantastic outdoor engagement session in thirty-two degree weather and knee deep snow in Buffalo! During the wedding, Heather and her partner, Brian, could not have fit in any better - the guests enjoyed them and they made everyone feel at ease...they even doubled as event coordinators, and helped us with several things (non-photography) during the reception. Natalie and I are so thankful for them, and will recommend them to ANYONE in the Western NY region. We can't wait for our next opportunity with these amazing photographers.

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

What a fantastic day it was! Thank you for your kind words and it was such a pleasure working with you!

Sam Givens
08/17/2013

Heather was great to work with. The wedding album turned out beautifully; it truly exceeded our expectations!! Thank you for capturing our day perfectly!

Heather Bellini Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sam and Tom! It was a pleasure working with you!

David
07/20/2013

Heather was truly a pleasure to work with. She listened to our needs and we ended up with incredible pictures from our wedding. Thanks again Heather!

2+ years ago

Heather was fantastic to work with, we were lucky enough to book her for our July Wedding which was planned from out of state. She was very professional and friendly. I love her style and she really captures moments and emotions. She got every detail of the day and the photos are just what we were looking for.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I HATE HAVING MY PIC TOOKEN SHE MADE IT VERY FUN TO DO !! AND SHE DID NOT TAKE THE SAME OLD WEDDING PICS AS YOU SEE OVER AND OVER WHEN YOU SEE WEDDINGS PICS!

Kelly
10/20/2012

I hired Heather Bellini Photography to shoot my wedding. I was living out of state and found her online. She was very friendly and very quick to return my phone calls. We had a meeting before the wedding to discuss our style and have a sort of meet and greet. The day of the wedding, she and her assistant were on time and very professional. They shot everything I requested and above and beyond. I just received my final prints and my husband and I are thrilled with the final pictures! Heather and Amber were able to catch aspects of the wedding that we didn't even remember! I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer! A true joy to work with. Very personable and accomodating. After the wedding, every little question that I had and request that I bugged her with was answered and taken care of very quickly. A+ Heather Bellini Photography!!! :)