Heartsong Entertainment and Lighting

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lisa did a wonderful job as our DJ. Even when WE messed up during the ceremony, she was quick to backpedal on the music until we needed it! She really paid attention to the songs we REALLY wanted played during the reception and took any requests and quickly played them as well. Thank you so much, Lisa!

Cynthia
09/06/2014

Lisa Thompson was THE easiest person to work with. She was so very informative and helpful during all of our communications prior to and on our daughter's wedding day. She made me feel at ease during our first conversation, and encouraged me to believe that "we can do this!" She is so much more that just a DJ; she was the MC for the evening-yet made sure the spotlight was always on the wedding couple. Lisa kept the evening moving and upbeat, yet not rushed feeling. The wedding reception was flawless. Lisa is able to be super organized yet extremely flexible, creating a very smooth flowing program for the entire evening. She was extremely interested in making sure that the bride and groom had things occur they way they wanted them--while at the same time steered us all with her experience as to what works...and also what often does "not work". I would highly recommend Lisa's talents to anyone.

Katie
06/13/2014

Lisa with Heartsong Entertainment was wonderful!!! She was very helpful in the early stages all the way until the day of. She gave advice, listened to all of our wants and needs, and was all around excellent. Besides djing, she even helped with coordinating which was a big plus. All the songs were each selected from us (the couple.) We were able to pick our own playlists for each section of the wedding, and we were very pleased with the outcome. Lisa helped a lot with extra things, like holding props for dances, and coordinating the wedding. We would highly recommend her as a dj!!

Sarah
05/24/2014

Lisa is amazing and so accomadating to every request we had! She was a great dj and brought a lot of enthusiasm and knowledge to the table!

Heartsong Entertainment and Lighting responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Sarah! We had such a great time with you and your sweet husband, Gage, and ALL your friends and family! What a night it was :)

Wishing you two many years of love and laughter!

All the best!
Lisa

Morgan
06/15/2013

Hands down, the BEST DJ in Dallas/For Worth! Lisa and her team went above and beyond the call of duty and helped make our wedding so much fun!

Jennifer
06/07/2013

Lisa did an amazing job for our wedding! She went out of her way to make sure that the day was smooth and perfect. We were in a last minute bind looking for DJs and she had a low price with a lot to offer. My husband and I had no idea what we were doing when it came to planning out the wedding day, so not only did she DJ for us, but she took extra time to set out a time line for us and even showed up to our rehearsal to help us figure out what to do! If it weren't for her, our day would have been chaotic and we would have been totally clueless on what we were doing. She was great with timing, helping us pick out songs, being just a call/email away if we had questions or needed ideas, etc. I would recommend her to ANYONE getting married! You won't regret it! SHE IS AMAZING! Thanks so much, Lisa! You made our day fun and memorable and I don't think we could have pulled it off without your help! Much love and thanks from the Morigeaus!

Private User
1+ year ago

Lisa at Heartsong Entertainment was everything that I needed and wanted. She was so easy to work with and provided us with everything we requested for our wedding. It also helps that she has such a nice personality and is so sweet.

Services Used: DJ

Choosing Lisa at Heartsong was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She did so much more than just play music. Before the day of our wedding, she got in touch with some of our other vendors to make sure everything was going to go as planned. She made sure that everyone was having a good time during our wedding and even managed to get our usually very tame crowd to dance. She was not pushy like many DJs - she did not try and force anyone onto the dance floor, and I appreciated that a lot.

Services Used: DJ

What can I say...Lisa was on time...she was wonderful. She listens to you and is about as nice as they come. It was a breeze working with her. I never worried about what she was doing. The quality is high here. VERY HIGH!

Tiffany
03/16/2013

Wonderful DJ that helped eliminate a lot of headaches the day of the wedding! Everything from the bridal party entry, bride entry to the last dance was organized ahead of time so no thinking involved by the bride was needed the day of. Everything flowed so wonderfully and Lisa was excellent to work with and had a wide variety of music. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ and the custom monogram added a beautiful and special touch. Great job Lisa and Heartsong Entertainment Crew!

Heartsong Entertainment and Lighting responded with the following comments:

Tiffany, thanks so much for allowing us to be part of you & Gregg's special day! You are truly a delightful couple and were just awesome to work with!

Wishing you both MANY, MANY years of happiness :-)
Lisa

Services Used: DJ

Lisa was absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond what and helped make my wedding perfect. She was more than just a DJ; I turned to her whenever I was overwhelmed and she helped me through it and made sure everything went like I wanted, kept everyone at my venue on the timeline she helped me set out and overall made sure everyone at my wedding had a good time. I am so grateful for everything she did and I have recommended her to everyone I know that needs a DJ!

Services Used: DJ

Great help with selecting music. They conducted a great party with music and an MC that helped keep the party flowing. They also were very helpful and gave good advice about other vendors.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Rob and Lisa were the best! They were super easy to work with and really listened to our wishes. Everyone had a great time at the reception. You can tell they love what they do, they were eager to make the wedding perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

These guys made my receptioin soooo fun! Everyone I have talked to said we had the most fun wedding they have ever been to. We owe that to the DJs keeping everyone on the dancefloor! They are the nicest people and you will enjoy getting to know them as they help you plan your wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Rob and Lisa were absolutely amazing to work with! They made everything run so smoothly for the wedding and reception. Not only did they provide the music, they also provided master of ceremonies and everything went great! They are definitely worth the investment!

Heartsong Entertainment and Lighting responded with the following comments:

Steph, it was SUCH a pleasure to be part of you & Stephen's BIG DAY!

May your lives be filled with much love and much laughter :-)

Best always,
Lisa & Rob

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

They listened to our concerns, answered our questions and were able let us feel completely in control without having to worry about a thing!

All around great DJs who will adapt their services to your events mood