Haute Cocktails

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kelly
03/17/2012

Haute Cocktails did an excellent job at our wedding. As any Bride knows a wedding is stressful but if you have great vendors they can make your day beautiful, less stressful, and impress your guest. Haute Cocktails did just that for my wedding day! If I could do it all over again I would choose Haute Cocktails again!

Services Used: Catering

Haute Cocktails was highly recomended to me by my event planner, and I could easily see why at my wedding. The crew with Haute Cocktails were very friendly and worked very hard to make sure everybody at the reception was happy. They even serched for my husband and I a few times to make sure we had anything we wanted.

I was very impressed when the slideshow that my mom made was not working ... the team at Haute Cocktails worked on the file for an hour and didn't give up until the slideshow was playing on their awesome flat screen over the bar.

Services Used: Catering

Megan Morales @ Haute Cocktails was very professional, she was very kind to all of my guests and really took care of us all. We had a short window for the planning of the wedding and all the ladies that day made sure everything went off without a hitch. I was glad to have met Megan and am grateful to Haute Cocktails for providing our spirits! I would highly recommend them to anyone!