Harry Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Harry was very professional and the photo booth was a hug hit among the guests. It was never empty.

My pics are beautiful, looking forward to getting my album

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Harry provided our uplights for our wedding. He had so many different colors to choose from it was hard to decide! When we met he was so helpful and knowledgeable about how much lighting to use and gave us a ton of different options to choose from, not only the colors but also style of lighting. Great vendor and super easy to work with!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Private User
Recently Married

Exceptional service!!!!! Harry is the type of vendor you need on your wedding day. He went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was magical with the lighting. I wish more vendors were like him he is not focus on making make instead his focus is ensuring you receive the best customer service.

For all the brides out there, I would choose his services in a heart beat. The quality service and customer service was awesome.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Harry was amazing from start to finish! He cares about you being completely comfortable and satisfied with everything from start to finish! Our engagement, bridals and wedding pictures were all done by Harry and he was absolutely amazing! I would encourage every worry struck bride out there to go with Harry because you won't have to worry about any pictures whatsoever with Harry there. At the end of the whole wedding experience, all I have to look back on is our pictures and I am truly blessed to say that we had Harry there with us to capture every tiny moment that I can forever relive! Thanks Harry!!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Kristin
04/14/2014

Harry is an amazing photographer. He is friendly, creative, and is extremely timely. If you ever ask Harry for anything he is able to deliver promptly with a smile. He goes above and beyond for all of his clients. I would highly recommend Harry and his team to anyone. Harry not only provides exceptional photography services but he also has great lighting features and a photo lounge. He is an all around asset to the wedding and event industry!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Words can not express how AMAZING Harry's work is. He captured every special moment. He is a loyal, respectful, amazing and creative photographer!!! You have truly made our special day one to remember. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EVERYONE to use Harry Photography for ANY occasion. You are a gift from God. Thank you Harry!!!!

Nanette & Tommy

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Photography
Private User
Recently Married

Harry helped make my wedding a great success! He was easy to work with and great at photography!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Amanda
09/08/2013

Harry Photo was amazing. My husband and I agreed that finding a great photographer would be one of the most important elements of our wedding. We were lucky enough to find Harry Photo through our venue. He was really great to work with, and was flexible with our needs all along the way. Our engagement photos turned out amazingly and our wedding photos were even better! He has a great artistic eye, yet is still able to capture the more formal photos elegantly. I would highly recommend his work to any and everyone.

Mallary
09/07/2013

I shopped around for wedding photographers and decided to choose Harry because the quality of his work is above the bar, he has an artistic eye to provide unique and beautiful shots, and his prices are very reasonable for the quality he delivers. Once I met Harry, I was also impressed by the time and dedication he gives to each client. He was always on time, professional, and listened to our requests. Our photos turned out amazing. Thanks Harry!! Save time shopping for a photographer, go with Harry and you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography

Harry was the first vendor we hired and we are so glad we went with him. Harry is amazing. He was so extremely helpful to us. He helped us pick almost all the other vendors based on past experience with them. From our first meeting with him we were so thankful and glad we chose him. He helped us pick our DJ, gave recommendations on cakes, and helped us find our wedding coordinator. I can't say enough about Harry. He is awesome. We ended up with so many great pictures. He also did our uplighting and we decided on using the photo lounge as well. The guests absolutely loved the photo lounge it was an extra expense, but well worth it. Harry was so amazing on our wedding day and is all business and gets tons of detail shots too. We absolutely love him. We feel blessed to have found him from the beginning of planning our wedding. He helped us in so many ways and helped us with quickly choosing other vendors. It made the whole planning process go so smoothly. We love Harry and highly recommend him!!!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Harry is a very skilled photographer. He has a creative flare that I appreciate. He is a hard worker and dedicated. I am very happy with both our engagement photos and wedding photos. I would definitely recommend Harry to anyone.

Jennifer
03/16/2013

Harry did an amazing job at our engagement session and wedding! He was very easy to reach and easy to work with. He took great photos and captured every moment of our big day! We would definitely recommend Harry for any wedding!

Jenny
01/26/2013

Harry's photography greatly exceeded my expectations. Long before the wedding he took some amazing engagement pics. The night before the wedding he set up AMAZING lighting at the reception that made the atmosphere so wonderful! Of all the decisions I had to make regarding the wedding, hiring Harry was the best one! He is truly AWESOME!

Julie
12/16/2012

I had the pleasure of working with Harry Harjabrata and his wife, Silvia, for our daughter’s December 2012 wedding. We had researched numerous photographers before finding Harry. Harry had been recommended and he did not disappoint. Harry and Silvia arrived at our wedding on time and fully prepared. Harry had numerous cameras and extra flashes at the ready. His experience allowed him to capture important shots in an instant. Having a second photographer allowed them to get great shots from different vantage points. Most of the time I didn’t even notice them taking pictures. During the posed pictures, Harry knew exactly how to pose the wedding party quickly in order to maximize the time. Harry was very calm and easy to work with. I was extremely pleased with his photos, the DVD and the on-line photo gallery. He customized a photo package to meet our needs. And he was always very prompt in responding to my emails. I would most definitely recommend Harry Photo and I would use him again!

Miriam
11/03/2012

Working with Harry and his colleagues was the best experience I have ever had with a photographer. They are very professional and maintain a wonderful atmosphere. Thank you for being a part of our wedding and for going above and beyond.

Trent and Miriam

Keith and Gwendolyn
10/19/2012

Harry photographed and provided lighting for our wedding at the Aldredge House on Swiss Avenue in Dallas. He did an absolutely fantastic job. We highly recommend getting the engagement session with Harry not only for the pictures, but because you get used to working together. It helps the wedding/reception to go smoothly. The day of the wedding, things went wrong as they always seem to. Our wedding was outside and running late. No problem, Harry had the lighting we needed. During the reception, he was everywhere - we are still not sure how he did it. I (the groom), wasn't super excited about wedding album, but then I saw the pictures. Wow, they are fantastic... and so is the album :-) We highly recommend the canvas print for those one or two special pictures. Get the wrapped canvas as it comes with a backing so it is much more difficult to accidentally damage. Bottom line - if you want a professional, flexible photographer whose fees are very reasonable, look no further.

Keith and Gwendolyn Melkild