Harry Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Harry is awesome! He is always there for you no matter what you want. He listen to all request and talk to me if my request was hard to deal with. I did not have to worry if he was getting the shot because he was always there. He had a lot of creative ideas for shots so my husband and I didn't have to think of anything on the spot. If I added shots he was fine with that. I never heard a negative word from him or anyone he worked with. We had a photo booth as a present to our guest and they enjoyed it immensely. I also got to keep all the photos which made for great memories. I think Harry's price is good for what you get from him and if you have questions or need to deviate he will work with you.

Recently Married

We felt incredibly fortunate to have Harry as a photographer. We loved not only his creativity and talent, but also his passion for photography. He had great ideas for our engagement session photos, and he did an amazing job with the wedding photographs as well. Everywhere we looked he was the capturing each special moment. When everything was all said and done we had tons of amazing pictures to choose from. We would recommend Harry to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Harry is AMAZING! My husband and I could not be happier with our experience with Harry. From our engagement to our wedding pictures, Harry made everything absolutely perfect. He is extremely professional and put our needs first. Harry is very quick to respond to emails/texts (this made us feel important!!) Any special requests, he went above and beyond. He is QUICK too! He sent us the link for our engagement and wedding pictures sooner than we could have hoped for. He even made a special mini picture video which was the icing on the cake. THANK YOU HARRY!! You are one we will forever recommend. :)

Melissa
01/03/2015

Harry was a pleasure to work with. He not only did my photography, but also my lighting. He had a wide range of packages to choose from to fit anyone's needs. Everything turned out wonderful! I couldn't be happier!

Jill
11/22/2014

Harry's communication during the wedding process was very professional. He made the process very smooth and stress free. He was on point at the wedding at all times, and the pictures came out beautifully. I highly suggest Harry to anyone looking for the best pictures at an affordable cost.

Services Used: Photography

Harry was very professional and the photo booth was a hug hit among the guests. It was never empty.

My pics are beautiful, looking forward to getting my album

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Harry provided our uplights for our wedding. He had so many different colors to choose from it was hard to decide! When we met he was so helpful and knowledgeable about how much lighting to use and gave us a ton of different options to choose from, not only the colors but also style of lighting. Great vendor and super easy to work with!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor
Recently Married

Harry was very accommodating, especially when the weather did not cooperate!

1+ year ago

Exceptional service!!!!! Harry is the type of vendor you need on your wedding day. He went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was magical with the lighting. I wish more vendors were like him he is not focus on making make instead his focus is ensuring you receive the best customer service.

For all the brides out there, I would choose his services in a heart beat. The quality service and customer service was awesome.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Harry was amazing from start to finish! He cares about you being completely comfortable and satisfied with everything from start to finish! Our engagement, bridals and wedding pictures were all done by Harry and he was absolutely amazing! I would encourage every worry struck bride out there to go with Harry because you won't have to worry about any pictures whatsoever with Harry there. At the end of the whole wedding experience, all I have to look back on is our pictures and I am truly blessed to say that we had Harry there with us to capture every tiny moment that I can forever relive! Thanks Harry!!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Kristin
04/14/2014

Harry is an amazing photographer. He is friendly, creative, and is extremely timely. If you ever ask Harry for anything he is able to deliver promptly with a smile. He goes above and beyond for all of his clients. I would highly recommend Harry and his team to anyone. Harry not only provides exceptional photography services but he also has great lighting features and a photo lounge. He is an all around asset to the wedding and event industry!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Words can not express how AMAZING Harry's work is. He captured every special moment. He is a loyal, respectful, amazing and creative photographer!!! You have truly made our special day one to remember. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EVERYONE to use Harry Photography for ANY occasion. You are a gift from God. Thank you Harry!!!!

Nanette & Tommy

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Photography
1+ year ago

Harry helped make my wedding a great success! He was easy to work with and great at photography!

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Amanda
09/08/2013

Harry Photo was amazing. My husband and I agreed that finding a great photographer would be one of the most important elements of our wedding. We were lucky enough to find Harry Photo through our venue. He was really great to work with, and was flexible with our needs all along the way. Our engagement photos turned out amazingly and our wedding photos were even better! He has a great artistic eye, yet is still able to capture the more formal photos elegantly. I would highly recommend his work to any and everyone.

Mallary
09/07/2013

I shopped around for wedding photographers and decided to choose Harry because the quality of his work is above the bar, he has an artistic eye to provide unique and beautiful shots, and his prices are very reasonable for the quality he delivers. Once I met Harry, I was also impressed by the time and dedication he gives to each client. He was always on time, professional, and listened to our requests. Our photos turned out amazing. Thanks Harry!! Save time shopping for a photographer, go with Harry and you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Photography

Harry was the first vendor we hired and we are so glad we went with him. Harry is amazing. He was so extremely helpful to us. He helped us pick almost all the other vendors based on past experience with them. From our first meeting with him we were so thankful and glad we chose him. He helped us pick our DJ, gave recommendations on cakes, and helped us find our wedding coordinator. I can't say enough about Harry. He is awesome. We ended up with so many great pictures. He also did our uplighting and we decided on using the photo lounge as well. The guests absolutely loved the photo lounge it was an extra expense, but well worth it. Harry was so amazing on our wedding day and is all business and gets tons of detail shots too. We absolutely love him. We feel blessed to have found him from the beginning of planning our wedding. He helped us in so many ways and helped us with quickly choosing other vendors. It made the whole planning process go so smoothly. We love Harry and highly recommend him!!!