Harpist-Miriam Shilling

Harpist-Miriam Shilling

Covering long island, ny, and the tri-state area - booking events in new mexico as of spring, 2016, NY
631.974.6939   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Owai
06/21/2014

Miriam played at our wedding and was enthusiastically received by all. Not only did she play beautifully, she got into the swing of the party by wearing a hat that matched the wedding theme. Consummate professional. We recommend her for any occasion!

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you! You couldn't have asked for a better day!

Angela
05/17/2014

Everyone loved the music at the ceremony. It was just what I wanted.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Angela. Your ceremony was beautiful!

Esther Marie
05/17/2014

I would highly recommend her. She was prompt and pleasant with a fair price. She was a beautiful part of our special day.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Esther Marie! :-)

Jamie
05/17/2014

Miriam was great to work with. She was on time and did the job just like we hoped. The price was fair and we would recommend her again.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Jamie. What a lovely morning for a wedding, and a beautiful couple you two are!

Jennifer
04/18/2014

We used Miriam for our wedding April 18th. She played for both our ceremony and during the cocktail party. She is an amazing harpist, who is very talented. Miriam is very professional and responsive. She is quick to answer any questions and give suggestions as well. I would definitely recommend using Miriam Shrilling for any event, and I hope to use her again in the future.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Jennifer. It was my pleasure to play for such a lovely couple. Wishing you all the best in your future together.

Private User
1+ year ago

It was a pleasure working with Miriam. She is extremely responsive, prompt, professional and flexible. Every time I contacted her she was quick to respond. She will also learn to play anything you want her to. My ceremony was just perfect because of her. She played beautifully at our wedding and we received so many compliments because of her. I highly recommend using Miriam for your ceremony and/or cocktail hour. You will not be disappointed! I hope I get the chance to hear Miriam play again one day soon.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much. You had such a beautiful wedding. It was my pleasure to be a part of it.

Lauren
11/24/2013

Many guests told us how wonderful Miriam's music was and how much they loved it. The harp music was one of the highlights of the wedding. Miriam was very flexible with the music selection and was willing to learn new pieces to play for us during our ceremony and cocktail hour. We enjoyed having her take part in our special day.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Lauren. I loved your venue. It is such a beautiful place, and everyone there was so nice. Congratulations!

susan
11/10/2013

Very professional...pleasant to work with...very talented

Thank you, Susan. :-)

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Miriam played various harp music for my wedding ceremony and cocktain hours. She was very pofessional and prompt. Everyone loved the music.

Thank you, Marianne. :-)

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I didn't get a chance to meet miriam on my wedding day because of all the chaos but she sued beautifully during my ceremony and cocktail hour and would definitely recommend her.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Melinda. I enjoyed playing harp for your wedding. But, yes, it seems chaos is part of being a bride! You will enjoy the photographs (and see all you missed!). :-) Congratulations and best wishes.

Victoria
08/17/2013

Working with Miriam was a pleasure! The first time I emailed her, she got back to me in one hour. She has always gotten back to me immediately and has always been very professional and friendly. I was worried about a couple of things for the wedding day, and the one thing I was not worried about was how the music situation would go! I knew I was in good hands with Miriam. She is extremely professional, prompt, accommodating and the music was beautiful. There was nothing I would change about the experience and I would recommend using Miriam to anyone. I hope to have the chance to hear Miriam's beautiful music again one day.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Victoria. It was my pleasure!

Yuri
06/09/2013

Miriam is fantastic as a person and as a musician. She played at our wedding, harp during the ceremony and (in-house) piano during cocktail hour. She was very professional prompt (arrived ahead of time) and delivered on everything she promised. We would definitely recommend her as a vendor for any event

Thank you!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

We had Miriam play for our ceremony and cocktail hour. The music that I did get to hear was so beautiful and elegant. She was the perfect touch to our wedding day. :)

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Mallory (and Andy). :-)

Jessica
05/25/2013

Excellent beyond outstanding i couldnt have asked for a better harpist to play at such an important event and day in my life. Miriam is everything a bride could ask for or want for their wedding or super special event.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Jessica. Wishing you all the best.

Beth
04/19/2013

We hired her to play harp for our wedding and then asked her to play the song i would walk down the aisle to on the piano..she agreed and it was wonderful..i recommend her highly.

Thank you, Beth. :-)

Frank
06/24/2012

Miriam is an excellent Harpist. Her website was great in letting us choose specific songs we wanted to hear before the ceremony as well as the ceremony itself. She also allowed us to choose another song which she specifically learned for the ceremony. The personalized service as well as her professional approach really made our wedding that much better. Frank

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Frank. Congratulations to you both.