Harpist-Miriam Shilling

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wife and I were in a bind due to an unfortunate circumstance with our original musician. I found Miriam online and she was a pleasure to talk to and was more than flexible for us - particularly given the lack of advanced notice we provided her! She was accommodating with respect to our preference of music and some last minute requests we made. Her music was beautiful! It truly added to our wedding experience and was a memorable part of the most special day in our lives.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Jarett. Wishing you both all the best.

Thomas
06/19/2015

All of our guests loved the music Miriam played. She added a graceful beauty to our ceremony and we could not be happier.

Thank you very much.

Manuela
06/09/2015

Miriam was absolutely great. She is a wonderful musician and she is very flexible.
I would recommend her to any one seeking for professionalism, talent and great attitude.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Manuela. Despite the drizzle, it was a beautiful day. Wishing you all the best!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Absolutely amazing musician... Miriam and her harp were my favorite aspect of the wedding. My guests are still complimenting me on what a beautiful addition to the ceremony the harp was. She played all the music on queue and flawlessly... even switching to the piano for cocktail hour. Booking and sorting out song list and other details was effortless, she was patient, organized and always willing to answer any questions. I never had to wait more than a day for a response I really cannot say enough good things about her... She was absolutely wonderful to work with and I hope I can use her again in the future. If you are looking for a unique and talented musician I highly recommend Miriam and her harp :) Thank you for making our wedding day a dream come true!

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Hannah! It was truly my pleasure.

Owai
06/21/2014

Miriam played at our wedding and was enthusiastically received by all. Not only did she play beautifully, she got into the swing of the party by wearing a hat that matched the wedding theme. Consummate professional. We recommend her for any occasion!

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you! You couldn't have asked for a better day!

Angela
05/17/2014

Everyone loved the music at the ceremony. It was just what I wanted.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Angela. Your ceremony was beautiful!

Esther Marie
05/17/2014

I would highly recommend her. She was prompt and pleasant with a fair price. She was a beautiful part of our special day.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Esther Marie! :-)

Jamie
05/17/2014

Miriam was great to work with. She was on time and did the job just like we hoped. The price was fair and we would recommend her again.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Jamie. What a lovely morning for a wedding, and a beautiful couple you two are!

Jennifer
04/18/2014

We used Miriam for our wedding April 18th. She played for both our ceremony and during the cocktail party. She is an amazing harpist, who is very talented. Miriam is very professional and responsive. She is quick to answer any questions and give suggestions as well. I would definitely recommend using Miriam Shrilling for any event, and I hope to use her again in the future.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Jennifer. It was my pleasure to play for such a lovely couple. Wishing you all the best in your future together.

Private User
1+ year ago

It was a pleasure working with Miriam. She is extremely responsive, prompt, professional and flexible. Every time I contacted her she was quick to respond. She will also learn to play anything you want her to. My ceremony was just perfect because of her. She played beautifully at our wedding and we received so many compliments because of her. I highly recommend using Miriam for your ceremony and/or cocktail hour. You will not be disappointed! I hope I get the chance to hear Miriam play again one day soon.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much. You had such a beautiful wedding. It was my pleasure to be a part of it.

Lauren
11/24/2013

Many guests told us how wonderful Miriam's music was and how much they loved it. The harp music was one of the highlights of the wedding. Miriam was very flexible with the music selection and was willing to learn new pieces to play for us during our ceremony and cocktail hour. We enjoyed having her take part in our special day.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Lauren. I loved your venue. It is such a beautiful place, and everyone there was so nice. Congratulations!

susan
11/10/2013

Very professional...pleasant to work with...very talented

Thank you, Susan. :-)

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Miriam played various harp music for my wedding ceremony and cocktain hours. She was very pofessional and prompt. Everyone loved the music.

Thank you, Marianne. :-)

Services Used: Ceremony Music

I didn't get a chance to meet miriam on my wedding day because of all the chaos but she sued beautifully during my ceremony and cocktail hour and would definitely recommend her.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Melinda. I enjoyed playing harp for your wedding. But, yes, it seems chaos is part of being a bride! You will enjoy the photographs (and see all you missed!). :-) Congratulations and best wishes.

Victoria
08/17/2013

Working with Miriam was a pleasure! The first time I emailed her, she got back to me in one hour. She has always gotten back to me immediately and has always been very professional and friendly. I was worried about a couple of things for the wedding day, and the one thing I was not worried about was how the music situation would go! I knew I was in good hands with Miriam. She is extremely professional, prompt, accommodating and the music was beautiful. There was nothing I would change about the experience and I would recommend using Miriam to anyone. I hope to have the chance to hear Miriam's beautiful music again one day.

Harpist-Miriam Shilling responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Victoria. It was my pleasure!

Yuri
06/09/2013

Miriam is fantastic as a person and as a musician. She played at our wedding, harp during the ceremony and (in-house) piano during cocktail hour. She was very professional prompt (arrived ahead of time) and delivered on everything she promised. We would definitely recommend her as a vendor for any event

Thank you!