Harmony Loves

Harmony Loves

Wedding Photography

4347 banning street
San Diego, CA 92107 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Harmony is so easy to work with but so detailed at the same time. She got the most incredible shots of my now husband and I. She felt like part of the family and I will tell every future bride and groom about her.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

HarmonyLoves photographs are magnificent. The ambiance in captivating and entices the eye with the stunning beauty of love. The frames emanate of charm and are blissfully quixotic.

• Wedding: 11/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Harmony the day of my wedding was a God sent. She was professional and made me, my bridal party, and my guests feel at ease. She was flexible and able to make tasteful decisions on the fly... needless to say that my wedding day was a bit chaotic-- from running late, to finding out-- as we pull up, that our picture location was hosting a huge outdoor concert. Despite the curve balls that were thrown our way Harmony did an amazing job at capturing the most important and intimate moments of our special day. If it wasn't said enough... Thank you Ms. Harmony-- You are truly gifted,and have the most amazing eye!!!

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Harmony was amazing in working with us. She made it fun yet was still professional. She captured all the perfect moments that with one look brings you back to that night. Harmony is efficient and gave us exactly what we were looking for in our engagement pictures and for our wedding. I recommend her to everyone. Her work is beautiful and she is great to work with! Thank You HarmonyLoves!

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Harmony was a great photographer to work with. From start to finish I enjoyed being in her presence. She made me very comfortable and had such a blast with the whole thing. And the pictures were AMAZING! I never thought I could look good in so many pictures. Ha. The quality of the pictures were also outstanding. I can't wait for her to do my family pictures baby pictures any pictures I ever need! I highly recommend everybody get pictures done by harmony. You will have so much fun and also have great pictures.

• Wedding: 09/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Harmony Loves is great! I got married in August of 2010 and decided on Harmony Loves after interviewing a bunch of other photogs. She was extremely professional, always available to answer questions, and very flexible. Harmony Loves had great ideas for innovative yet tasteful photos. She was so easy to work with our wedding party even made comments about how much fun it was to take pictures with her.

My fiance and I were on a tight budget and Harmony Loves was one of the most reasonably priced! It was truly a battle to find someone with such a great quality of work that didn't cost an arm and a leg. My husband and I are so pleased with our photos that we plan on using Harmony Loves for future photo shoots!

I feel like we covered all the bases in regards to variety of photos. We had so many to choose from it took us hours to pick all of the shots for our book! My husband and I both have recommended Harmony Loves to our friends for their family pics.

Thanks Harmony!!

• Wedding: 08/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One of our most important vendors was our photographer. We searched and looked at many, but when we met with Harmony her passion and her photographs were just phenomenal. We couldn't of picked such a talented photographer who really cares and made us feel comfortable and ourselves. If you are looking for a photographer who is one in a million and 110 percent for their brides Harmony Loves is for you!!! Plus the photos are just priceless!!! We love you Harmony and our sooo thankful to have had you as our photographer.

• Wedding: 05/15/2010
Profile Picture
natalie
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Harmony is an awesome photographer. Her and her husband made me feel so comfortable and we all had so much fun together. My husband hates his picture taken and even he had a blast. I highly recommend! Oh and her pictures are so beautiful, seriously gorgeous!

• Wedding: 07/23/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Harmony was amazing! Not only is she a great photographer that knows how to capture those special moments but she also has the best personality. Harmony made me feel so comfortable and at ease that I felt I had known her for years. She was down to earth, energetic, sweet and professional. Her work is awesome as you can see by the images on her site www.harmonyloves.com but the comfort and confidence I felt along with the fun that I had, made it all worth it. Harmony is MY photographer from now on!

• Wedding: 04/07/2009
619-309-8038
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards