HarborView above Kingfish Grill

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Aimee
01/05/2015

We recently had my daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception here. Mindy the coordinator was wonderful. She was extremely organized and everything went very smoothly. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Mindy made sure the room was perfect. It was a beautiful setting for our reception.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food at the Kingfish Grill is amazing! It is some of the most fresh and fabulous seafood you will eat in Florida, but for a reasonable price. We chose our venue because we knew how wonderful the food is, and they really delivered at our reception. The appetizers were amazing, the entrees were fresh and hot, and sides were perfect, even the salad was some of the best salad I have ever had! The perfect lettuce with the right amount of dressing already, it was amazing! People were even going back for seconds including my husband!! :) Everything is displayed beautifully and appetizingly, including the appetizers! I will eat their food every time I go to St. Augustine because it cannot be beat!

Services Used: Catering