HarborView above Kingfish Grill

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We recently had my daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception here. Mindy the coordinator was wonderful. She was extremely organized and everything went very smoothly. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Mindy made sure the room was perfect. It was a beautiful setting for our reception.

• Wedding: 01/05/2015
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food at the Kingfish Grill is amazing! It is some of the most fresh and fabulous seafood you will eat in Florida, but for a reasonable price. We chose our venue because we knew how wonderful the food is, and they really delivered at our reception. The appetizers were amazing, the entrees were fresh and hot, and sides were perfect, even the salad was some of the best salad I have ever had! The perfect lettuce with the right amount of dressing already, it was amazing! People were even going back for seconds including my husband!! :) Everything is displayed beautifully and appetizingly, including the appetizers! I will eat their food every time I go to St. Augustine because it cannot be beat!

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
Services Used: Catering
904-824-2111
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire