Guy Heart Studio

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Guy and his team were wonderful to work with both before and during our wedding and engagement shoots. They were flexible, genuine, and responsive to our wishes throughout. We really enjoyed having Guy at our wedding. If anything, he and his crew added to the celebration and didn't pause or slow the action. The photos and videos are great quality, especially a music-video like super montage of our wedding's greatest hits. Couldn't be happier with the experience. Pictures are fun lively and not the run of the mill stale ones you might typically get.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Guy is an amazing photographer!! we were so lucky to be able to have him cover our wedding! He is easy to work with, extremely talented and delivered beautiful pictures and video!

Colleen
06/28/2014

Photography was the most important vendor to my husband and I with pictures being so important. We couldn't have picked a better photographer. Guy Heart was so professional and such a pleasure to work with. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable and our pictures came out amazing! We had our pictures back so quick and our video in less than 3 months. Everyone tells me how great the pictures are and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Guy for your upcoming event.

Recently Married

When planning our wedding, the aspect universally most crucial to me, my fiancé and our families was ensuring we would have an abundance of beautiful, high-quality photographs to enjoy, cherish and share. We knew that the evening would go by so quickly! It is with great pleasure to share how very pleased we all were with the beautiful photographs Guy Heart and his team took at our wedding. When we first asked the director of the exclusive caterer for our venue (The New York Botanical Garden) to recommend a photographer from its preferred vendor list, she specifically recommended Guy Heart to us - not only for his talents but also for the amazing value for price. When seeing his sample work, we immediately noticed how naturally his photos physically flattered their subjects - no matter the size or shape of the person. I remember remarking to him how the photos also captured their character and substance - funny expressions, meaningful moments, etc. We knew we would be in great hands and could sit back, enjoy our wedding and let him and his team just shoot. In addition to our wedding photographs, Guy included an engagement shoot and met us at our choice of venue. We were thrilled by our engagement photos - we have several framed in our apartment and used a favorite shot on our save-the-date cards - and received many compliments from our invited guests. In addition to the high quality of his work and that of his team, Guy has a talent for making nervous brides and grooms (and parents) feel much more at ease while being photographed. His absolute professionalism, warmth and sincerity was noticed by all of our guests, especially our most beloved relatives. At the same time, he ensured that we and our immediate families fit in all the shots we needed, took charge and kept us organized despite our tight time schedule and ensured that no matter what distractions came up that day, we had the best photographs possible. We offer our highest recommendation of Guy Heart Studio.

Daniel
05/03/2014

Guy and his team were a pleasure to work with, and our photos/video are amazing! When we first met, we sat in Guy’s studio to view slide shows, albums and videos. Each had a different style and feel. We were comfortable from the beginning, and felt he was the right choice. Seeing all of the beautiful samples only reinforced that.

Our package included an engagement shoot, which I highly recommend. Not only did we get a terrific set of photos to share with our friends and family (and include on our save the date), but we also had a chance to work together before the wedding. When the day came, we were familiar, knew what to expect, and were more comfortable than we would have been - important when you are going to be on film for years to come!

On our day, a photographer came to each of our rooms to document our "getting ready" process. Then we met at the venue, and were surprised to see even more photographers than we agreed to. Everybody was nice, friendly and professional. They made the guests feel comfortable, which translated to natural, fun photos. And, of course, we love Guy himself. We were hesitant to include a videographer, but are glad we did. We didn't know he was there most of the time, but he picked up key moments we never would have had the chance to experience. And, he caught our vows, even though the venue's mic didn't work. To top it off, the editing was fantastic. It is such a perfect video; we watch it over and over again.

Everybody is impressed with the photos, we received them quickly, and rather than thousands to sort through, we got a hefty batch that must have been pre-selected by the team; there were no discards at all. Every photo looked great, and we can’t wait to see the album! The only regret we have is that we wish Guy himself would have been able to shoot Jocelyn and her party while they were getting ready.

We highly recommend Guy and his team, and we hope we have an opportunity to work with them again.

Dan and Joc

Jeremy
03/30/2014

Guy Heart and his team did a fabulous job photographing and videotaping our wedding. The photos are vibrant and beautiful and they really capture the energy of the wedding. Guy is truly a professional and you can be assured that the quality of his work will be high. He took some really creative and candid shots of the groomsmen in Central Park before the ceremony and also the bride getting ready. We had 234 people at the wedding and Guy and team worked the room well.

Recently Married

We were so happy to have Guy as our photographer and videographer! Choosing a photographer was a difficult decision for us as we found several highly reviewed ones online. After meeting with Guy and seeing his work, we found his professionalism, experience, and confidence to be our deciding factors. We also liked that he offered video services. On our wedding day, Guy surpassed our expectations tremendously! Guy showed up with a team of four assistant photographers which we were not expecting. They were all so friendly, they collaborated well together, and directed us and our wedding party very easily. Guy and his team made our day extra special and our photos and video came out wonderful! We give Guy five stars and highly recommend him!

1+ year ago

I was nervous to hire a photographer for our wedding because it's THE most important decision - those pictures are with you forever! Some of the photographers I interviewed acted like they were too talented to hear what I envisioned but Guy was sweet, patient and open to hearing what I wanted. We tried him out with our engagement pictures first and it went perfectly. He directed us which way to look/move so we could look our best and he got all the pictures I envisioned and more. The same is true for our wedding - we have so many beautiful pictures that we had trouble choosing which ones should go into our album.

Guy delivered more than just good pictures. He was organized and calmly directed our family and wedding party during the posed pictures (so I didn't have to!). And, when I didn't want to take pictures outside due to the windy weather, he was flexible and creative in finding amazing spots in our wedding venue to take photos. He really does accommodate what the bride wants and does his best to keep you relaxed so you can enjoy the day.

1+ year ago

Excellent professional pictures. The photographer was able to include all of the details and moments of the wedding from great angles.

Reliable service

Affordable cost

I recommend this photographer strongly

Services Used: Photography

Beautiful work, a great way to capture your BIG day, thank you! :)

Services Used: Photography

I just cannot get over how amazing the photos turned out. My husband and I are in awe of your talent! You captured every moment in such a beautiful, natural manner. Looking at the photos makes me feel like I'm reliving every aspect of my very favorite day.

Excellent service, great to work with, the best quality of pictures! Overall I am totally satisfied with Guy. He is very professional and will make the best out of your Big day!

Thank you!

Tim
08/27/2013

Hi Guy,

There are many shots that look amazing and we really appreciate your work. Thank you for your quick editing and turnaround capturing the joyous feel of the event.

Ruth & Tim

Joanna
08/22/2013

There's not enough words to describe Guy Heart!! Firstly, when myself and my then fiancée went to meet with him, he put us totally at ease. It can be very nerve wrecking picking out a photographer who will capture the most amazing day of your life on camera!! He is one of a kind. On the day itself he was superb. His team were very professional and made us feel like celebrities! Even our guests are still commenting on the amount of "paparazzi" on the day.
Hands down Guy Heart and his team were a phenomenal pick for our wedding. I'm absolutely thrilled with the pictures we received. Also, his turnaround was amazing!! Our pictures were ready in less than 4 weeks.
I'm so grateful to Guy and his team for a spectacular job. They made my wedding!! Highly recommended!!!

1+ year ago

Guy performed everything as promised. Was prompt and on-time. Pictures are beautiful. Great value. Took charge in getting the right pictures. Couldn't ask for anything more!! Would definitely recommend Guy Heart for any wedding!!!

Jasen
08/15/2013

Thank you so much for the beautiful engagement photographs you took of us! We were able to download all the pictures and your work was amazing. Thank you for making the photo session such a blast, as it was a joy to do it in Central Park with such beautiful surroundings, nice weather, and better company. :)

Jasen & Michelle

Josh
08/03/2013

Guy was absolutely terrific. He is an incredibly talented photographer (as are the others photographers he works with), and his pictures were absolutely stunning! He was also a pleasure to work with--he showed up on time, was great at coordinating everything the day of the wedding, and just generally delivered on everything he promised. We are so happy we chose to work with him and would recommend him without hesitation!