Great Officiants

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Great officiants were wonderful. Our officiant was Octavio and he was amazing. The wedding was beautiful and Beth our florist was awesome.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Within minutes after we requested information, Alan personally called us! He listened to our needs, gave us suggestions on locations, and helped us pick the perfect spot. He completely understood what we were looking for and made the planning extremely easy. After meeting him in person prior to the wedding, he got a feel for how we wanted the ceremony to be performed and he exceeded our expectations. It was intimate, meaningful, and funny at the right moments. It was everything we wanted it to be. Thank you, Alan!!

Services Used: Officiant

We chose Roger Lundblade for our wedding. There are not enough words to tell you how grateful we are that we chose him. We had him personalize our ceremony and it was a hit among our guest. We've had so many compliments and thank yous on having such an entertaining ceremony. Even though it cost more for him to travel from San Pedro to our wedding in Carlsbad, it was all worth it. You get what you pay for, and he is the cream of the crop. Not to mention he handled our wedding music and PA system as well. (Jack of all traits) When everything was all done, we worried about nothing. He even gave us information after the wedding on how to get our marriage license. We will forever be grateful for him and highly recommend him.

Services Used: Officiant

We were so pleased with having Mauricio as our wedding officiant. From the first time we met, he was so enjoyable to be around. We loved hearing our story told back to us.. Everything went perfectly on the wedding day, and we felt so comfortable having him up there to marry us. He was professional, funny, well organized, gave great direction, and always had a positive attitude throughout the entire process....and he listens to Pearl Jam!!

Recently Married

Alan Katz was awesome!!!! My husband and I got married 2 weeks ago and our ceremony was just as we'd hoped. Alan and the staff were superb in meeting our requests. You're given options about the different ceremonies and it helped my husband and I pick one and make it our own. The perfect place to go!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

it was great the service was great the people was nice and alan was great and funny the price was great and affordable you cant go wrong when you pick this wedding chapel The chapel look so great i really do recommend this one To all my friends and family this is where we going to renew or Vowels ...?

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Having Alan Katz as our wedding officiant couldn't have been more perfect; he was exactly the person for the role. An hour before our wedding I was quite frantic and overwhelmed; he came in to my wedding suite and greeted me along with my bridal party with a huge smile and a funny sense humor which put me at ease. We had a Filipino inspired ceremony and Alan Katz set the tone by wearing a Barong Tagalog, our country's national clothing for men. He also went through all the ceremony details with me and took charge of all materials needed (ceremonial veil, cord, coins, etc.).

During the ceremony I got very emotional and continuously cried while walking down the aisle to meet my groom, which was totally unexpected. Alan's sense of humor got me out of my crying by stating a joke; it was exactly what I needed. His ceremony was heartfelt, funny, and truly memorable. It was perfect. Me and my husband remember our special day with such joy, and Alan played a big part in making it so. Thank you so much for being part of our wedding.

Services Used: Officiant

Alan is an extreme asset to American Golf Corporation. Many of our venues couples hire Alan and his team members for a memorable officiant experience and are delighted by his thoroughness and professionalism. But best of all we recently had the pleasure of Alan taking the time to train and ordain all American Golf Private Event Sales team members. Now our couples can feel safe and know that our Private Events team members are ready to jump in if needed. Thank you Alan.

Great Officiants responded with the following comments:

It is a pleasure and honor to serve all of American golf venues and couples in Southern California

Services Used: Officiant

Two months before our wedding, our original officiant backed out. Talk about stressful! We found Great Officiants through our wedding site's vendor list and I immediately sent an email to Allen hoping they would have someone available on a shorter notice. They did! We got to pick our officiant based on the type of ceremony we wanted and Gary was perfect for us! He was very professional yet easy going and listened to us and made it clear that it was "our ceremony" and any final decisions were ours. Our wedding ceremony was perfect thanks to Gary and Great OfficiantsOfficiants. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone I know that is getting married in the future.

Services Used: Officiant

I married my lovely wife this weekend and I can't begin to tell you how fortunate we were to have Michael Thieling from Great Officiants officiate our ceremony.

Michael worked with us from the beginning and until the end to come up with the type of ceremony we wanted to have. He was very personable, easy to work with and able to advise us on how to best structure the ceremony. When some issues came up at the last minute that forced us to make changes to the ceremony he was completely flexible and on point when the big day arrived.

A ceremony can be, on the one hand, a nerve-wracking experience for the bride and groom, and on the other, a huge bore to most of the guests. Michael deftly handled both these needs. Not only did he walk us through the ceremony line by line to calm our nerves, but he also punctuated the seriousness with enough lighthearted jokes to keep us, as well as our guests laughing the whole way through.

It's natural for a bride and groom to receive general compliments on their wedding, but a number of our guests told us that they were very impressed by our ceremony and the officiant who handled it. All of our thanks and gratitude for that special moment goes to Michael and Great Officiants (officially the greatest?).

Recently Married

We had Gary as our officiant I couldn't be any happier how things turned out. I would recommend Gary for anyone who is getting married he is very knowledable in all kinds of religion, and is very welcoming and kind.

Services Used: Officiant

Michael was our officiant, for a simple beach ceremony with 10 guests! Highly recommend great officiants! They are helpful, organized, professional and easy! You can get your marriage license through them as well, no standing in line at the county office. A great no hassle wedding, just what I wanted! Thanks great officiants!

Services Used: Officiant

Great Officiants is an amazing company! They offer a wide range of individuals who are caring and as excited as you are on the day of your wedding. We were lucky enough to have Michael Thieling as our officiant, and we couldn't have asked for anyone better. He was extremely flexible with his schedule and created an atmosphere prior to the wedding as well as the day of that was calming, peaceful, fun, and filled with love, which is what the day should be and be about. We'd like to thank Michael & Great Officiants for taking the time to make our day a day of importance and happiness. If you're looking for a great company with an ever greater staff of officiants and services, Great Officiants will definitely take care of all of your needs.

Services Used: Officiant

We just wanted to Thank Alan from the bottom of our hearts. My husband & I were going crazy awaiting for family to arrive. Bless Alan's heart he waited as long as he could. He understood love comes in all shapes & sizes & even age...there is no stopping love. After all what's life if you don't have a partner to share it with even if he's 80. I'm in the prime of my early 30's but I couldn't imagine my life without him. Thanks Again Alan

Recently Married

Father Geoff was phenomenal.

We had a pre-meeting to discuss the logistics of the ceremony and he was very good about giving advice and suggestions that were catered to our vision. Very easy to talk to and he brings a lot of humor which is refreshing as priests tend to be a little more serious than necessary :)

On the day of, he was prompt and came over to speak to myself and my now husband before the ceremony to confirm last minute items. The ceremony went as planned and although it was very windy (we didnt anticpate all the wind) father Geoff did a great job on just moving along.

I would recommend Father Geoff to anyone in need of a travel priest as we was wonderful. Thank you Father Geoff!!!

Services Used: Officiant

I would like to thank Great Officiants for providing me with an absolute perfect match for my wedding. We had a bilingual ceremony and reverend Jairo really listened to what was important to me. Jairo, you are truly a professional at what you do. You responded promptly to all of my phone calls and emails. You had perfect timing throughout the ceremony and even helped my youngest, Emma Jane, up the steps to read her quote. And thank goodness I listened to you and honored my future mother in law with a rose. Without any words, I could tell what it meant to her. I've watched videos and viewed hundreds of pictures from that day and you were exact in every one of them. You are also very appropriate in your appearance. You have a pleasant smile and a great sense of humor and yet all so dignified. I thank you and Great Officiants. I will be choosing Great Officiants again someday when it is time for my daughter to marry :)