Great Officiants

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alan is an extreme asset to American Golf Corporation. Many of our venues couples hire Alan and his team members for a memorable officiant experience and are delighted by his thoroughness and professionalism. But best of all we recently had the pleasure of Alan taking the time to train and ordain all American Golf Private Event Sales team members. Now our couples can feel safe and know that our Private Events team members are ready to jump in if needed. Thank you Alan.

Great Officiants responded with the following comments:

It is a pleasure and honor to serve all of American golf venues and couples in Southern California

Services Used: Officiant

Two months before our wedding, our original officiant backed out. Talk about stressful! We found Great Officiants through our wedding site's vendor list and I immediately sent an email to Allen hoping they would have someone available on a shorter notice. They did! We got to pick our officiant based on the type of ceremony we wanted and Gary was perfect for us! He was very professional yet easy going and listened to us and made it clear that it was "our ceremony" and any final decisions were ours. Our wedding ceremony was perfect thanks to Gary and Great OfficiantsOfficiants. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone I know that is getting married in the future.

Services Used: Officiant

The first time we met Michael Thieling we already knew he would be the perfect person to officiate our wedding and we couldn't be happier with him. We made a connection with him and he tailored the ceremony to what we want. He is there for us whenever we have any questions, he was there for the rehearsal and he did an amazing job handling my 12 bridesmaids and 12 groomsmens including my 6 flower girls and 2 ring bearers! The actual ceremony was breathtaking, my now husband shed tears when he saw me at the altar the first time and it was beautiful. Thank you so much Michael! And to top it off he even processed our marriage license for us!

Services Used: Officiant

Everything was perfect. Surprises are usually not welcome at a wedding and I'm happy to say we had none. Greg was very helpful with everything including the paperwork. We could not be happier!

1 Review
Recently Married

Roger Lundblade was the perfect officiant for our wedding. His speech and ceremony was the perfect combination between humor and heart. He inserted humor when appropriate, but also kept the tone warm and joyous. Many of our guests asked about him after the ceremony because they said that it was one of the best, if not the best wedding ceremonies they've been to. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Officiant

They are one of the preferred vendors in our venue (calamigos ranch Malibu) and now I know why!
They respond to your calls and question promptly; and they are very professional and flexible. There any many options as to what you want your wedding to be and everything is customizable. We picked Rev. Woody as our officiant and he is amazing and we loved him; we didn't meet before the wedding day itself but we exchanged emails and spoke several times on the phone. We even practiced saying our names and the wedding party names cause we're Asian and its kind of hard to pronounce, he was very accommodating and sooooo nice! He explained all the details and questions regarding the ceremony. He even reminded me to get my marriage license which I forgot to get cause I was planning 1yr ahead and completely forgot! Thank you Rev. Woody! Everything went smoothly day of! So I totally recommend them to officiate your wedding!

Mardee
03/21/2015

My husband and I were recently married and when looking for an officiant we had no idea where to even begin to look. We were referred to Great Officiants and based on the recommendation we received and the reviews we read we decided to give them a try. About 2 wks prior to our ceremony we spoke to officiant Alan to plan to meet. Due to my and my husbands busy schedules he was very accommodating with being able to meet via skype. It was soon after we began to speak to him that we knew officiant Alan was the right person to have for our ceremony. He made some great suggestions and his fun and lively personality was exactly what we were looking for. We were extremely pleased with how our ceremony ran so smoothly with his guidance. We received many compliments from our guests about our officiant and would definitely recommend officiant Alan to anyone for their special day. Thank you officiant Alan for an amazing job!

Services Used: Officiant

My wife and I recently got married in March with Roger Lundblade as our officiant. Roger was a joy to work with, and played a major part in setting the tone to a very amazing day for us. He was very professional and prepared through the whole process, and made it a priority to ensure that we had nothing to worry about. He made it a point to get to know us and our story, and delivered it perfectly on our wedding day. Thanks again Roger!

1 Review
Recently Married

My fiance and I had our wedding already planned, but we wanted to get married sooner than October, so we decided to elope and not tell anyone! I called Great Officiants the weekend before we wanted to elope and spoke with Alan, who was wonderful and answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. We scheduled an appointment for the following weekend to have a small ceremony. Mauricio was our wedding officiant and he was amazing :-). He called me the week prior to the appointment and wanted to get some history on our relationship so that he could make our ceremony special. He was very professional, detail oriented (which I love) friendly and caring. I highly recommend using Great Officiants for weddings, they are truly amazing!

03/21/2015

We wanted to have a costumed medieval wedding and flexibility to create our own ceremony so we purchased the greatest package along with rehearsal option. Since we were from out of town, we wanted a local Officiant to help sort out the details, provide coordination and suggest blocking during the rehearsal.
We met with Alan on a planning trip to LA. He was very willing to make a number of positive suggestions, and warn us of any issues that might cause problems. We left his office feeling confident about our choice. With notes from Alan’s meeting, we created our special ceremony. We met via phone with Alan about two and a half weeks prior to the wedding and he spent one and a half hours going through the ceremony details.
We did have two glitches unrelated to Alan’s service, our DJ opted out 10 days prior to the ceremony, and we called Alan that same night for help. He interrupted his dinner to graciously refer us to some people he worked with before, and they called us immediately. He really stepped in to help and we can’t express our appreciation enough!
The day of the ceremony, Alan was early, and helped ensure folks were pre-positioned to support the ceremony. He worked with Melissa from Tam O’Shanter, David the DJ from Vox DJ, and provided an amazing service for the wedding, to include a few surprises for us and our guests. Alan was the key to making this so memorable for so many people. Per our request, Bishop Al of Long Beach stayed to provide the Benediction before the meal. His delivery recognized family that had passed and touched many hearts. He was gracious, fun and kept the focus on family as he visited with each table. This was a huge part of our theme, the joining and celebration of two families while cloaked in the Medieval theme. Alan was helpful, professional, and understood how to make our ceremony special for us. We would highly recommend Alan Katz as your Officiant. Alan will make your special day really special.

Services Used: Officiant

We wanted a simple ceremony. He delivered. On time, no muss, no fuss. Good humor, very pleasant. Had good advice about photography. Always professional and pleasant in a very intimate setting. Recommend highly!

Services Used: Officiant

We hired Michael Thieling after glowing reviews from my brother who also recently got married. Needless to say, our experience was equally fantastic. We even recommended him to another friend who also loved him.

Michael is super personable and also very professional. He was always on time, and always extremely helpful whenever we had a question or needed his help. Overall our ceremony went very well, and Michael did an amazing job. We asked that he be funny and lighthearted and it was perfect. We'd recommend Michael in a heartbeat. Thanks Michael!

Services Used: Officiant

Great Officiants is amazing. They offer so many choices for their diverse clientele. My husband and I chose Roger to officiant our wedding and we are so glad we did. He paid attention to what was important to us and really captured who we were as a couple. He was just the right about of serious and funny - a perfect mix. All of our guests thought Roger was a long time friend and were amazed when they found out we only met him once. Roger is an amazing writer and an even more amazing speaker.

I'm so glad I found Roger through Great Officiants. My wedding would not have been the same without him. Thank you Roger!

Services Used: Officiant

i married my wife on 3/12/15. Alan was the officiant and we couldn't have asked for anything else. It was absolute perfection. He suggested the location of our wedding which was picturesque and breathtaking. With only meeting my wife and I but a few min prior he nailed our ceremony. Everything he said was so "Us" and it included humor as we are very funny people. He far exceeded our expectations.
Alan Katz

Services Used: Officiant

Alan and the staff at Great Officiants is GREAT. I found them on the internet, and really didn't know much about the company. They replied right away and answered every question I needed, and put me at ease. Coming from out of town sometimes you don't know what you are getting yourself into. They were an excellent choice, and Alan was so so great. I couldn't be happier.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Videography

It was a pleasure to work with Alan and his staff. They are very flexible, responsive, and timely. Everything is planned very well. Our ceremony was simple, but Alan put a spin on it that was enjoyable for us and our guest. I would highly recommend contacting them.