Great Officiants

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alan is an extreme asset to American Golf Corporation. Many of our venues couples hire Alan and his team members for a memorable officiant experience and are delighted by his thoroughness and professionalism. But best of all we recently had the pleasure of Alan taking the time to train and ordain all American Golf Private Event Sales team members. Now our couples can feel safe and know that our Private Events team members are ready to jump in if needed. Thank you Alan.

Great Officiants responded with the following comments:

It is a pleasure and honor to serve all of American golf venues and couples in Southern California

Services Used: Officiant

Two months before our wedding, our original officiant backed out. Talk about stressful! We found Great Officiants through our wedding site's vendor list and I immediately sent an email to Allen hoping they would have someone available on a shorter notice. They did! We got to pick our officiant based on the type of ceremony we wanted and Gary was perfect for us! He was very professional yet easy going and listened to us and made it clear that it was "our ceremony" and any final decisions were ours. Our wedding ceremony was perfect thanks to Gary and Great OfficiantsOfficiants. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone I know that is getting married in the future.

Services Used: Officiant

We had a Disney wedding and Alan Katz was our officiant, he made our ceremony so fun and memorable! The ceremony was beautiful and funny since we chose a comedic wedding. All of our guests complimented us on our ceremony. Alan was professional and so helpful. He made our vows so fun, he asked our guests to partake in writing our Mad Libs vows. We all laughed and cried it was wonderful! I highly recommend Great Officiants.

Services Used: Officiant

Roger Lundblade was a HIT at our wedding! This guy seriously made our wedding experience better. Our wedding could have been good without him, but I actually think he made it great. He brought the element of laughter to our wedding, which was perfect for me and my wife. She and I love to have a good laugh, and Roger was our guy. He kept our ceremony short (which is how we wanted it) and he kept it well balanced between funny and sentimental. Everyone at our wedding was asking us, "Where did you find your officiant?" My wife also appreciated him because he made reading her vows easier. She and I are actually very happy and proud of Roger's service and professional attitude. I'd recommend him to anyone who doesn't want a dull ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant

Michael married us on 4/25/15 at the Oviatt Penthouse. He suggested a ring warming which we never heard of before and it went fantastic. He was very professional and entertaining at the same time. I had a hard time getting through my vows and Michael made it much easier by getting the crowd involved at just the right time. I was lucky to have that smart, on his feet, thinking to save me. Thanks Michael!

Recently Married

Great Officiants introduced us to the wonderful Octavio Quilichini. My husband and I are very thankful to have worked with Octavio. Octavio exceeded our expectations and delivered a beautiful, memorable, and loving ceremony. He fulfilled our requests and
fluently conducted the ceremony in Spanish and English with a splash of humor. His professionalism and warm heart was clearly seen not only by us but by family members as well. Everyone could not stop talking about how articulate and poised he was. He truly set the atmosphere for the ceremony just right. Thank you so much Octavio for being apart of our big day, we were truly blessed.

Services Used: Officiant

First off, we were ready to book our officiant one year in advance. Alan replied that he was not available the week of our wedding, which was a whole year later! I panicked cuz after all the searching I did, I had decided Alan was the perfect choice. So, we had to decide on another one. I did decide to stick with Alan's team and choose one of those that work with him. I chose Michael and now looking back, I cannot imagine it any other way.
Michael Thieling was absolutely fantastic as the Officiant of our wedding ceremony! Beforehand, He sat with us for over an hour and just talked about our lives, who we were as individuals, as a couple, and our history of how we met. He was taking GREAT notes because at the ceremony he nailed it! He even mentioned things that I don't even remember saying. He added just the right amount of humor. Just the right amount of emotions. Just the right amount of seriousness. Just the right amount of everything!
We waited until the night before ceremony to submit our personal vows to Michael through email. He showed up the next day early everything typed up and ready to go. All of our family and friends commented on just how awesome the ceremony was. Michael truly made it perfect!!
I highly recommend him! He will not disappoint!

Services Used: Officiant

A MUST FOR YOUR CEREMONY!!! Alan is very professional and was early to our wedding to ask us questions about the ceremony. We wanted our ceremony to be serious, romantic and a little bit funny. He delivered it perfectly! We're sooo glad to have Alan for our officiant! Great communication! I emailed him late at night one day and didn't think he would reply until the next day but he replied a couple of minutes later. We highly recommend the great officiants to do your ceremony!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Michael Thielling was absolutely phenomenal!!! Our ceremony was tailored to me and my husband and was exactly what we wanted and more!!! Thank you so much for making our day one we will never forget!

James and Stacy Vincent

Services Used: Officiant

This newlywed is sending a special thank you for Great Officiant for sending us Roger Lundblade to unite our love as one. Alan, head of Great Officiant wasted no time in contacting me to give us an officiant that we can relate to.

Roger Lundblade, our offiicinat wed us on April 17, 2005. We were looking for someone who was professional, kind, and funny. Roger was all of the above and more. It did not bother him one bit when I emailed him 5 times because this bride had so many questions. My husband and I could not have ask for a better person to combine our love together. Roger Lundblade, you truly made this couple in love on that day even more. Thank you!

1 Review
Recently Married

This was by far the best vendor I worked with out of all the hired help for the wedding. Michael Thieling was amazing! His personality is upbeat and stress-free. He's incredibly professional, has a quick response time, and made everything really easy on us. He makes sure all your questions are answered so no one is guessing what's going on. He is on top of everything and can give tips if needed since he has a lot of experience. You can pick your style of preference (funny or serious). Michael is great and easy to work with. He really moved everyone on our wedding day with his charisma - perfect combination of funny and serious to create a heartfelt ceremony. Choosing him as our officiant was one of the best decisions we made regarding the wedding. I highly, highly recommend this talented officiant to anyone and everyone getting married.

Services Used: Officiant

The first time we met Michael Thieling we already knew he would be the perfect person to officiate our wedding and we couldn't be happier with him. We made a connection with him and he tailored the ceremony to what we want. He is there for us whenever we have any questions, he was there for the rehearsal and he did an amazing job handling my 12 bridesmaids and 12 groomsmens including my 6 flower girls and 2 ring bearers! The actual ceremony was breathtaking, my now husband shed tears when he saw me at the altar the first time and it was beautiful. Thank you so much Michael! And to top it off he even processed our marriage license for us!

Services Used: Officiant

Everything was perfect. Surprises are usually not welcome at a wedding and I'm happy to say we had none. Greg was very helpful with everything including the paperwork. We could not be happier!

1 Review
Recently Married

Roger Lundblade was the perfect officiant for our wedding. His speech and ceremony was the perfect combination between humor and heart. He inserted humor when appropriate, but also kept the tone warm and joyous. Many of our guests asked about him after the ceremony because they said that it was one of the best, if not the best wedding ceremonies they've been to. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Officiant

They are one of the preferred vendors in our venue (calamigos ranch Malibu) and now I know why!
They respond to your calls and question promptly; and they are very professional and flexible. There any many options as to what you want your wedding to be and everything is customizable. We picked Rev. Woody as our officiant and he is amazing and we loved him; we didn't meet before the wedding day itself but we exchanged emails and spoke several times on the phone. We even practiced saying our names and the wedding party names cause we're Asian and its kind of hard to pronounce, he was very accommodating and sooooo nice! He explained all the details and questions regarding the ceremony. He even reminded me to get my marriage license which I forgot to get cause I was planning 1yr ahead and completely forgot! Thank you Rev. Woody! Everything went smoothly day of! So I totally recommend them to officiate your wedding!

Clint
03/28/2015

Alan was great to work with from start to finish! At the initial meeting, Alan helped go over all the important legal stuff and brainstormed with us to make our ceremony just the way we wanted. We decided on a Harry potter theme for our wedding, and he was quick to throw in suggestions on all the fun, creative ways we could make our ceremony unique. He was quick to respond to us as we made changes to our final plan as the date drew closer to our wedding, and was completely accommodating to our concerns and wishes. On the day of our wedding, Alan made sure to arrive early with tons of energy and a spiffy suit that really complimented our theme. He kept all of our guests entertained and was a great hit. Even some hard to please relatives were laughing and cheering like we've never seen before. He really knew how to read the audience and was great at keeping up the energy but at the same time could tone things down at the heartfelt moments of our ceremony. It was a complete pleasure working with Alan, and we would recommend him wholeheartedly.