Great Officiants

Value
Flexibility
J + T
12/06/2014

We emailed Great Officiants just TWO weeks before our wedding because we had a last minute issue with our friend who was supposed to officiate. I am so glad things turned out the way they did. Within 10 minutes, Great Officiants gave us a call and put us in touch with Michael. We met wit Michael and he was super thorough, professional, knowledgable and fun. On the wedding day, he arrived early and met with our vendors to ensure that everything would run smoothly. We received SOOOOO many compliments about Michael. He truly made the ceremony special. I could not be happier about how things turned out!

Services Used: Officiant

we had our wedding vow renewal at the cute little chapel at the great officiants site in long beach and it was more than I could have asked for. Alan truly is a "great officiant" and he made this experience lovely with his beautiful words and fun because of his great personality. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I had a special request to be able to sing a surprise song for my husband and he was all for it. I felt like I could do what I wanted to do there and they were okay with it. Had we planned something with a bigger budget, we would have chosen to take it to the beach where they set everything up for you and do it that way. But I will be giving them a call in the next ten years to have our 20 year vow renewal:)

Private User
Recently Married

We came upon Great Officiants after our other clergy representatives fell through. Alan returned our call before I could inform my fiancee that I had contacted Great Officiants. With only two (2) weeks to locate and arrange for someone to officiate at our wedding; which was put together on the fly...Alan was the perfect solution.

We were able to arrange everything that day and firmed up the following day. At the wedding, Alan set a terrific tone for the ceremony that continued on through the reception. Our guests were more pleased than my wife and I, which really says something about Alan Katz and Great Officiants.

Thanks again for a great experience.

Services Used: Officiant

Great officiants is a great choice if plan to get married right away. They are flexible . They made our wedding possible in such a short notice. I called them in the morning and I got a schedule the next day. The ceremony was just we wanted. Alan Katz did a great job. It was personalized and it was fun.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

We had Alan for our wedding and he was great! He is an expert in his field and a great entertainer. He walked us through our wedding and helped us write our vows and made everything go as smoothly as possible. He was very familiar with the other vendors and I'm glad we went with him!

Services Used: Officiant

Alan was very professional and experienced. I believe every bride was nervous. So he patiently explained me what to expect in the ceremony and helped my DJ to select the music. Thanks to Alan that the ceremony was beautiful and fun.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so happy we went with the Great Officiant services. Our ceremony was just what we wanted. We loved the fact that Lisa Smith accommodated the ceremony to our needs.

Services Used: Officiant

Octavio from Great Officiant , was amazing.
My husband and I were looking for an officiant that would do a bilingual ceremony & Octavio prepared an amazing ceremony.
He was very helpful and professional everyone loved him.
Thank you Octavio for an unforgettable ceremony.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

We were married by Octavio.. And we LOVED him. He was amazing, the ceremony he prepped was beautiful, and he did everything we asked him to. Our guests were telling us that they felt we knew Octavio for years , because he was really into it. We love Octavio and we would definitely refer him and/or great officiants.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Alan Katz, of Great Officiants, was by far the BEST decision we made for our wedding. I cannot say enough amazing things about him. The way he incorporated our theme (Disney) and our love of 80's music into our ceremony was absolutely priceless! He was easy to work with and always responded to questions quickly. I would recommend him to anyone who wants an unforgettable ceremony and one that family and friends will LOVE and talk about for years to come. We will definitely be using him again in the future for our vow renewal.

Private User
Recently Married

We recently had the opportunity to work with Mike Thieling for our wedding ceremony and we could not have been happier; he was perfect! We had an intimate wedding that included immediately family only for a small group of 20 people. My fiance's family and my own are from very different cultures so I was nervous that there would be somewhat of a culture clash but Mike's words appealed directly to both cultures and he even delivered a portion of the ceremony in Spanish for my fiance's family.

At many of the recent weddings I have attended, the ceremony has been presided by a friend of the couple. I think this is really nice and considered doing this for our wedding but I also wanted somebody with more professional experience. Mike bridged this gap perfectly as he got to know us as a couple and made us feel that he was a friend more than just an officiant, and he also displayed the utmost professionalism throughout the preparation process up to the wedding date. I highly recommend Mike, he will exceed any expectations you could have!

Services Used: Officiant

My partner and I decide to get marrired after 16 yrs.together we hired rev. Mauricio Lubong we like the professional and respected crew,thanks to Alan,and Mauricio for the warm welcome,definitely we recommend the great officiants.

Services Used: Officiant

Alan was fantastic!! Not only did my husband and I like him but everyone else did. After the ceremony was over everyone at the wedding was saying how great he was and asking me where I found him! Hands down I would totally refer Alan to family and friends!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

On October 15, 2014 was on of the best memorable days of my life.... I would truly recommend this place for any couple who is ready for the next big step... :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Great Officiants provided a wonderful service and proved to be a professional company which treasures their customers' needs and desires. We were impressed by the prompt responsiveness and by how smooth the deal was sealed. We chose Roger as our officiant and he was amazing, he even delivered a small part of the ceremony in Italian for the bride's family. Thank you!

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I are a mature couple - 50+ - and we needed an officiant who would personalize our ceremony and bring humor to the event, as we are a fun-loving couple. When I called Great Officiants and described our situation, they recommended Roger Lundblade, who we ultimately used and did a great job. Our guests commented on what a great ceremony we had - you don't hear that very often, usually the reception is the fun part! Roger also provided us with all the information we needed to get our license, a great part of this service that should not be overlooked. He made sure we had everything done the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Roger and Great Officiants.