Great Officiants

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

While our wedding will be in Italy next month, we decided to handle all of the legal paperwork and details here in Los Angeles beforehand. Michael truly made the process as easy as I could have possibly imagine. We guided us through the Great Officiants process and we had nothing but confidence in their work. It was such a relief to just know that we could show up and that they'd take care of all of the details. The day of, it was simple and quick. I would highly recommend working with Great Officiants if you're looking to handle the paperwork in an efficient, professional way. Thanks for everything Michael!

Services Used: Officiant

Our Rock n roll wedding in Hollywood was amazing! Alan Katz was our officiant! He was fun and made every moment beautiful! I would recommend him and his services! We were very happy and enjoyed his company afterwards for dinner! Thank you so much :)

Services Used: Officiant

My husband and I both HIGHLY RECOMMEND Alan Katz and the GREAT OFFICIANTS!! We had a sports themed wedding and Alan truly made it reflective of who we are, spiritual and sports fanatics. Alan was available for us when needed to work out details and kick around ideas. He's a force to be reckoned with! Our guests loved our ceremony. We wanted a memorable ceremony, and we got it! Thanks again Alan!!

Services Used: Officiant

Michael Thieling was our offciant and did an amazing job, I highly recommend him, he was very accomodating and worked very well with us. Thanks so much Michael.
Kindest Regards Wayne and Jacqueline Jacobson xoxoxxo

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

We booked Roger as our officiant, and we was amazing! He performed a beautiful ceremony with just the right amount of humor. It was perfect! Roger and Great Officiants were extremely easy to work with, and I would absolutely recommend them.

Services Used: Officiant

We had michael Thieling as our officiant and he did a great job. Was very friendly and answered all of our questions in a timely manner. The ceremony was serious yet funny at the same time and everyone enjoyed it.

Services Used: Officiant

Great officiants were wonderful. Our officiant was Octavio and he was amazing. The wedding was beautiful and Beth our florist was awesome.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

We were looking for a young officiant and that's exactly what we got. Not only that but he had an amazing attitude and personality, would most definetly want everyone to experience an amazing wedding with an amazing officiant.

Services Used: Officiant

Within minutes after we requested information, Alan personally called us! He listened to our needs, gave us suggestions on locations, and helped us pick the perfect spot. He completely understood what we were looking for and made the planning extremely easy. After meeting him in person prior to the wedding, he got a feel for how we wanted the ceremony to be performed and he exceeded our expectations. It was intimate, meaningful, and funny at the right moments. It was everything we wanted it to be. Thank you, Alan!!

Services Used: Officiant

We chose Roger Lundblade for our wedding. There are not enough words to tell you how grateful we are that we chose him. We had him personalize our ceremony and it was a hit among our guest. We've had so many compliments and thank yous on having such an entertaining ceremony. Even though it cost more for him to travel from San Pedro to our wedding in Carlsbad, it was all worth it. You get what you pay for, and he is the cream of the crop. Not to mention he handled our wedding music and PA system as well. (Jack of all traits) When everything was all done, we worried about nothing. He even gave us information after the wedding on how to get our marriage license. We will forever be grateful for him and highly recommend him.

Services Used: Officiant

We were so pleased with having Mauricio as our wedding officiant. From the first time we met, he was so enjoyable to be around. We loved hearing our story told back to us.. Everything went perfectly on the wedding day, and we felt so comfortable having him up there to marry us. He was professional, funny, well organized, gave great direction, and always had a positive attitude throughout the entire process....and he listens to Pearl Jam!!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Alan Katz was awesome!!!! My husband and I got married 2 weeks ago and our ceremony was just as we'd hoped. Alan and the staff were superb in meeting our requests. You're given options about the different ceremonies and it helped my husband and I pick one and make it our own. The perfect place to go!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

it was great the service was great the people was nice and alan was great and funny the price was great and affordable you cant go wrong when you pick this wedding chapel The chapel look so great i really do recommend this one To all my friends and family this is where we going to renew or Vowels ...?

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Having Alan Katz as our wedding officiant couldn't have been more perfect; he was exactly the person for the role. An hour before our wedding I was quite frantic and overwhelmed; he came in to my wedding suite and greeted me along with my bridal party with a huge smile and a funny sense humor which put me at ease. We had a Filipino inspired ceremony and Alan Katz set the tone by wearing a Barong Tagalog, our country's national clothing for men. He also went through all the ceremony details with me and took charge of all materials needed (ceremonial veil, cord, coins, etc.).

During the ceremony I got very emotional and continuously cried while walking down the aisle to meet my groom, which was totally unexpected. Alan's sense of humor got me out of my crying by stating a joke; it was exactly what I needed. His ceremony was heartfelt, funny, and truly memorable. It was perfect. Me and my husband remember our special day with such joy, and Alan played a big part in making it so. Thank you so much for being part of our wedding.

Services Used: Officiant

Alan is an extreme asset to American Golf Corporation. Many of our venues couples hire Alan and his team members for a memorable officiant experience and are delighted by his thoroughness and professionalism. But best of all we recently had the pleasure of Alan taking the time to train and ordain all American Golf Private Event Sales team members. Now our couples can feel safe and know that our Private Events team members are ready to jump in if needed. Thank you Alan.

Great Officiants responded with the following comments:

It is a pleasure and honor to serve all of American golf venues and couples in Southern California

Services Used: Officiant

Two months before our wedding, our original officiant backed out. Talk about stressful! We found Great Officiants through our wedding site's vendor list and I immediately sent an email to Allen hoping they would have someone available on a shorter notice. They did! We got to pick our officiant based on the type of ceremony we wanted and Gary was perfect for us! He was very professional yet easy going and listened to us and made it clear that it was "our ceremony" and any final decisions were ours. Our wedding ceremony was perfect thanks to Gary and Great OfficiantsOfficiants. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone I know that is getting married in the future.