Great Officiants

Great Officiants

Fun and Romantic Wedding Ceremonies

210 East Ocean Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90802
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Buddhist, Christian (no denomination), Chr...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding planner found our officiant, Roger Lundblade; and I honestly could not have been more pleased. Words cannot describe the wonderful energy, personality, and professionalism that this man provided to my ceremony. Roger took the time to meet with my husband and I before our wedding day, so that he could get to know us and our story of how we met and fell in love. Of course for me, telling him our story was quite easy, short, and simple. But the way Roger delivered it during our ceremony, was genius. Ceremonies can be quite boring, long, and unentertaining. But with Roger, it was fun and interesting the whole way through. He is so hilarious and witty, and I absolutely LOVED him. Not to mention, my guests could not stop raving about him and his "performance." If I could marry my husband again, I would ask Roger to officiate it in a heartbeat. Thank you Roger for blessing us with being our officiant and making our ceremony so memorable. I hope to see you again in our lifetime~!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Father Geoff was awesome!!! His services were great before and after the ceremony. He truly made us feel comfortable.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We emailed Great Officiants just TWO weeks before our wedding because we had a last minute issue with our friend who was supposed to officiate. I am so glad things turned out the way they did. Within 10 minutes, Great Officiants gave us a call and put us in touch with Michael. We met wit Michael and he was super thorough, professional, knowledgable and fun. On the wedding day, he arrived early and met with our vendors to ensure that everything would run smoothly. We received SOOOOO many compliments about Michael. He truly made the ceremony special. I could not be happier about how things turned out!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
J + T
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alan Katz was our minister for our wedding and he was awsome !! Not only did he make the experience fun and less stressful he works quickly efficiently and professionally ... I highly recommend there services to anyone looking !!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

we had our wedding vow renewal at the cute little chapel at the great officiants site in long beach and it was more than I could have asked for. Alan truly is a "great officiant" and he made this experience lovely with his beautiful words and fun because of his great personality. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I had a special request to be able to sing a surprise song for my husband and he was all for it. I felt like I could do what I wanted to do there and they were okay with it. Had we planned something with a bigger budget, we would have chosen to take it to the beach where they set everything up for you and do it that way. But I will be giving them a call in the next ten years to have our 20 year vow renewal:)

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a great experience. We were looking for a simple, quiet and casual ceremony and Alan accommodated.. Alan was fantastic and we'd recommend his services to everyone.

• Wedding: 11/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We came upon Great Officiants after our other clergy representatives fell through. Alan returned our call before I could inform my fiancee that I had contacted Great Officiants. With only two (2) weeks to locate and arrange for someone to officiate at our wedding; which was put together on the fly...Alan was the perfect solution.

We were able to arrange everything that day and firmed up the following day. At the wedding, Alan set a terrific tone for the ceremony that continued on through the reception. Our guests were more pleased than my wife and I, which really says something about Alan Katz and Great Officiants.

Thanks again for a great experience.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used great officiants to help find my pastor for my wedding and with the first conversation I was love struck!!!! My officiant was Alan Katz and let me say when he says he will make your wedding spectacular he isn't lying!
Lets start with the basics...
Informative and punctual- check!
Comforting and comical- check!
Stands out- check!
Goes above and beyond- definite check!

Now not only did Alan do HIS part, he took over some others as well. First of all I was late, then my sound equipment vendors never showed, AND my team was having trouble with the ceremony set up. Alan stepped right in before my emotions got the better of me... calmed me down, helped me with some much needed breathing exercises, and proceeded to his car for his bluetooth sound speakers, after that he began assisting (or should I say heading) the prep and setup of tables and decor, and then he relaxed my guests with some jokes (who not to mention had been waiting at my outdoors venue for just under 2hours!). He was all that I could have imagined. He was so clever and witty that I forgot about the chaos just 20 minutes prior. I am not exaggerating any details! Honestly I am understating all that he actually did for time sake.
You will not regret having Alan as your officiant. If you are looking for that additional spark in your wedding, he's your guy. Trust me!!!
Hope this helps you brides-to-be.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great officiants is a great choice if plan to get married right away. They are flexible . They made our wedding possible in such a short notice. I called them in the morning and I got a schedule the next day. The ceremony was just we wanted. Alan Katz did a great job. It was personalized and it was fun.

• Wedding: 11/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Alan for our wedding and he was great! He is an expert in his field and a great entertainer. He walked us through our wedding and helped us write our vows and made everything go as smoothly as possible. He was very familiar with the other vendors and I'm glad we went with him!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alan was very professional and experienced. I believe every bride was nervous. So he patiently explained me what to expect in the ceremony and helped my DJ to select the music. Thanks to Alan that the ceremony was beautiful and fun.

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy we went with the Great Officiant services. Our ceremony was just what we wanted. We loved the fact that Lisa Smith accommodated the ceremony to our needs.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Octavio from Great Officiant , was amazing.
My husband and I were looking for an officiant that would do a bilingual ceremony & Octavio prepared an amazing ceremony.
He was very helpful and professional everyone loved him.
Thank you Octavio for an unforgettable ceremony.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were married by Octavio.. And we LOVED him. He was amazing, the ceremony he prepped was beautiful, and he did everything we asked him to. Our guests were telling us that they felt we knew Octavio for years , because he was really into it. We love Octavio and we would definitely refer him and/or great officiants.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alan Katz, of Great Officiants, was by far the BEST decision we made for our wedding. I cannot say enough amazing things about him. The way he incorporated our theme (Disney) and our love of 80's music into our ceremony was absolutely priceless! He was easy to work with and always responded to questions quickly. I would recommend him to anyone who wants an unforgettable ceremony and one that family and friends will LOVE and talk about for years to come. We will definitely be using him again in the future for our vow renewal.

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We recently had the opportunity to work with Mike Thieling for our wedding ceremony and we could not have been happier; he was perfect! We had an intimate wedding that included immediately family only for a small group of 20 people. My fiance's family and my own are from very different cultures so I was nervous that there would be somewhat of a culture clash but Mike's words appealed directly to both cultures and he even delivered a portion of the ceremony in Spanish for my fiance's family.

At many of the recent weddings I have attended, the ceremony has been presided by a friend of the couple. I think this is really nice and considered doing this for our wedding but I also wanted somebody with more professional experience. Mike bridged this gap perfectly as he got to know us as a couple and made us feel that he was a friend more than just an officiant, and he also displayed the utmost professionalism throughout the preparation process up to the wedding date. I highly recommend Mike, he will exceed any expectations you could have!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
855-933-8697
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment