Great Officiants

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alan is an extreme asset to American Golf Corporation. Many of our venues couples hire Alan and his team members for a memorable officiant experience and are delighted by his thoroughness and professionalism. But best of all we recently had the pleasure of Alan taking the time to train and ordain all American Golf Private Event Sales team members. Now our couples can feel safe and know that our Private Events team members are ready to jump in if needed. Thank you Alan.

Great Officiants responded with the following comments:

It is a pleasure and honor to serve all of American golf venues and couples in Southern California

Mardee
03/21/2015

My husband and I were recently married and when looking for an officiant we had no idea where to even begin to look. We were referred to Great Officiants and based on the recommendation we received and the reviews we read we decided to give them a try. About 2 wks prior to our ceremony we spoke to officiant Alan to plan to meet. Due to my and my husbands busy schedules he was very accommodating with being able to meet via skype. It was soon after we began to speak to him that we knew officiant Alan was the right person to have for our ceremony. He made some great suggestions and his fun and lively personality was exactly what we were looking for. We were extremely pleased with how our ceremony ran so smoothly with his guidance. We received many compliments from our guests about our officiant and would definitely recommend officiant Alan to anyone for their special day. Thank you officiant Alan for an amazing job!

Services Used: Officiant

My wife and I recently got married in March with Roger Lundblade as our officiant. Roger was a joy to work with, and played a major part in setting the tone to a very amazing day for us. He was very professional and prepared through the whole process, and made it a priority to ensure that we had nothing to worry about. He made it a point to get to know us and our story, and delivered it perfectly on our wedding day. Thanks again Roger!

Services Used: Officiant

We wanted a simple ceremony. He delivered. On time, no muss, no fuss. Good humor, very pleasant. Had good advice about photography. Always professional and pleasant in a very intimate setting. Recommend highly!

Services Used: Officiant

i married my wife on 3/12/15. Alan was the officiant and we couldn't have asked for anything else. It was absolute perfection. He suggested the location of our wedding which was picturesque and breathtaking. With only meeting my wife and I but a few min prior he nailed our ceremony. Everything he said was so "Us" and it included humor as we are very funny people. He far exceeded our expectations. Thank u again Alan Katz

Services Used: Officiant

It was a pleasure to work with Alan and his staff. They are very flexible, responsive, and timely. Everything is planned very well. Our ceremony was simple, but Alan put a spin on it that was enjoyable for us and our guest. I would highly recommend contacting them.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography
Stewart
03/07/2015

We chose Great Officiants at the recommendation of our wedding planner, Linda duPlaine Gray, and we are very pleased with the selection. We met Alan Katz almost a year before our big wedding but we actually got married by him in a civil wedding ceremony in May 2014 at his quaint wedding chapel in Long Beach. It was a very nice ceremony and Alan did a great job for us in this small setting, but we got a small taste of what he would do at our big wedding the following year.

We got married at the Aquarium of the Pacific in March 2015 and Alan did a spectacular job during the ceremony. His recommendations for the ceremony were spot on, and it was a nice touch for requesting us to fill and box with champagne, two glasses, brownie mix and love notes to each other to be opened on our anniversary. He also recommended that we refill this box each time for the next anniversary. We loved his recommendation for the moment of silence to remember those that had passed on.

Alan did a fantastic job during the ceremony as he was very entertaining, talented, professional, and made everyone feel at ease. He was able to touch all of our's & the guest's emotions, each of us laughing, crying, and everyone becoming part of the ceremony . Alan left a very positive impact on the wedding as so many guests later inquiring about him and actually gushing with joy when describing the wedding ceremony.

Alan got the wedding and reception started on a high note and it continued through the whole event. We highly recommend Alan Katz and the Great Officiants! They are the best.

Stewart & Mercedes

Services Used: Officiant

I just got married on march 7,2015 and it was a beautiful wedding i found greatofficants.com and decided to try it out i have 3 children was nervous about going with them and my fiancé to see him, omg he was so nice and helpful and made my children laugh and gave them books. He helped us out a lot in the wedding not only did he marry us but he helped get everyone in order helped make sure everything went smoothly and have everything we needed nothing was being forgotten. The ceremony was beautiful funny and made everyone laugh and aww at the same time. Alan was worth every penny and his services. Thank you so much Alan I'm glad you were part of our special day! I recommend him to anyone for sure.

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Highly recommend Great Officiants - Very responsive team and appreciate the large variety of options provided. MICHAEL THEILING - truly the best. We are forever grateful to have Michael function as our officiant. In Michael's bio he states that his hope is that when you tell the story of your wedding day, the ceremony is the absolute highlight. That comment is one of the reasons why I chose Michael - He delivered on that hope and we are so happy with the entire ceremony in every way. We probably put Michael to the test by editing some of the ceremony - He came through brilliantly and delivered the best ceremony I've ever witnessed ! Thank you !

Services Used: Officiant

Michael Thieling was our officient and did a wonderful job. We arranged everything from out of state and he was both professional and very personable. He helped us pick the perfect ceremony and made suggestions that made it a wonderful experience. My new husband and I would highly recommend him as a wedding officiant. He is warm, kind and very good at his profession. Thanks Michael for making our special day perfect!!!

Kim and Kevin Kinsella

Services Used: Officiant

Roger was an AMAZING officiant!! He wrote a personalized ceremony for us including our story on how we met. He was funny and sentimental. He worked with us on every bit and if we had any questions he was right there to answer them:) Even my 86 yr old grandma said out of all the weddings she's been to she has never seen an officiant do a ceremony like this and she LOVED it!!! We even used the live web broadcast because so many guests couldn't make it and we had over 100 people watching our ceremony LIVE!! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and Roger was definitely a large part of that! I would HIGHLY recommend him to any couple looking for an officiant! You will not be let down!!! :)

Services Used: Officiant

Roger Lundblade was my officiant and he was absolutely amazing. He did an excellent job and everyone at my wedding was giving me compliments about him. He made the ceremony very fun and light, but at the same time it was emotional and it really brought everyone together. He summed up my whole story and it was so well presented. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

Services Used: Officiant

Great Officiants and Alan Katz were awesome! Other than knowing we needed an officiant, we had no idea what we were doing. Alan spoke with us over the phone and met with us in person and offered several suggestions to round out the vows and we incorporated nearly all of them. Also, he guided us through the process of obtaining and filing out marriage license.

For the ceremony, Alan was early and helped set up and his humor during the event made our wedding seem so much more personable and memorable!

Services Used: Officiant

My wedding planner found our officiant, Roger Lundblade; and I honestly could not have been more pleased. Words cannot describe the wonderful energy, personality, and professionalism that this man provided to my ceremony. Roger took the time to meet with my husband and I before our wedding day, so that he could get to know us and our story of how we met and fell in love. Of course for me, telling him our story was quite easy, short, and simple. But the way Roger delivered it during our ceremony, was genius. Ceremonies can be quite boring, long, and unentertaining. But with Roger, it was fun and interesting the whole way through. He is so hilarious and witty, and I absolutely LOVED him. Not to mention, my guests could not stop raving about him and his "performance." If I could marry my husband again, I would ask Roger to officiate it in a heartbeat. Thank you Roger for blessing us with being our officiant and making our ceremony so memorable. I hope to see you again in our lifetime~!

Services Used: Officiant

Father Geoff was awesome!!! His services were great before and after the ceremony. He truly made us feel comfortable.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
J + T
1 Review
12/06/2014

We emailed Great Officiants just TWO weeks before our wedding because we had a last minute issue with our friend who was supposed to officiate. I am so glad things turned out the way they did. Within 10 minutes, Great Officiants gave us a call and put us in touch with Michael. We met wit Michael and he was super thorough, professional, knowledgable and fun. On the wedding day, he arrived early and met with our vendors to ensure that everything would run smoothly. We received SOOOOO many compliments about Michael. He truly made the ceremony special. I could not be happier about how things turned out!