Great Officiants

Great Officiants

Fun and Romantic Wedding Ceremonies

210 East Ocean Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90802
Services:: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Sin...
Religious affiliations: Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Epi...
Quality of Service:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Highly recommend Great Officiants - Very responsive team and appreciate the large variety of options provided. MICHAEL THEILING - truly the best. We are forever grateful to have Michael function as our officiant. In Michael's bio he states that his hope is that when you tell the story of your wedding day, the ceremony is the absolute highlight. That comment is one of the reasons why I chose Michael - He delivered on that hope and we are so happy with the entire ceremony in every way. We probably put Michael to the test by editing some of the ceremony - He came through brilliantly and delivered the best ceremony I've ever witnessed ! Thank you !

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael Thieling was our officient and did a wonderful job. We arranged everything from out of state and he was both professional and very personable. He helped us pick the perfect ceremony and made suggestions that made it a wonderful experience. My new husband and I would highly recommend him as a wedding officiant. He is warm, kind and very good at his profession. Thanks Michael for making our special day perfect!!!

Kim and Kevin Kinsella

• Wedding: 02/14/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Roger was an AMAZING officiant!! He wrote a personalized ceremony for us including our story on how we met. He was funny and sentimental. He worked with us on every bit and if we had any questions he was right there to answer them:) Even my 86 yr old grandma said out of all the weddings she's been to she has never seen an officiant do a ceremony like this and she LOVED it!!! We even used the live web broadcast because so many guests couldn't make it and we had over 100 people watching our ceremony LIVE!! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and Roger was definitely a large part of that! I would HIGHLY recommend him to any couple looking for an officiant! You will not be let down!!! :)

• Wedding: 01/24/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Roger Lundblade was my officiant and he was absolutely amazing. He did an excellent job and everyone at my wedding was giving me compliments about him. He made the ceremony very fun and light, but at the same time it was emotional and it really brought everyone together. He summed up my whole story and it was so well presented. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great Officiants and Alan Katz were awesome! Other than knowing we needed an officiant, we had no idea what we were doing. Alan spoke with us over the phone and met with us in person and offered several suggestions to round out the vows and we incorporated nearly all of them. Also, he guided us through the process of obtaining and filing out marriage license.

For the ceremony, Alan was early and helped set up and his humor during the event made our wedding seem so much more personable and memorable!

• Wedding: 12/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding planner found our officiant, Roger Lundblade; and I honestly could not have been more pleased. Words cannot describe the wonderful energy, personality, and professionalism that this man provided to my ceremony. Roger took the time to meet with my husband and I before our wedding day, so that he could get to know us and our story of how we met and fell in love. Of course for me, telling him our story was quite easy, short, and simple. But the way Roger delivered it during our ceremony, was genius. Ceremonies can be quite boring, long, and unentertaining. But with Roger, it was fun and interesting the whole way through. He is so hilarious and witty, and I absolutely LOVED him. Not to mention, my guests could not stop raving about him and his "performance." If I could marry my husband again, I would ask Roger to officiate it in a heartbeat. Thank you Roger for blessing us with being our officiant and making our ceremony so memorable. I hope to see you again in our lifetime~!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Father Geoff was awesome!!! His services were great before and after the ceremony. He truly made us feel comfortable.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We emailed Great Officiants just TWO weeks before our wedding because we had a last minute issue with our friend who was supposed to officiate. I am so glad things turned out the way they did. Within 10 minutes, Great Officiants gave us a call and put us in touch with Michael. We met wit Michael and he was super thorough, professional, knowledgable and fun. On the wedding day, he arrived early and met with our vendors to ensure that everything would run smoothly. We received SOOOOO many compliments about Michael. He truly made the ceremony special. I could not be happier about how things turned out!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
J + T
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alan Katz was our minister for our wedding and he was awsome !! Not only did he make the experience fun and less stressful he works quickly efficiently and professionally ... I highly recommend there services to anyone looking !!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

we had our wedding vow renewal at the cute little chapel at the great officiants site in long beach and it was more than I could have asked for. Alan truly is a "great officiant" and he made this experience lovely with his beautiful words and fun because of his great personality. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I had a special request to be able to sing a surprise song for my husband and he was all for it. I felt like I could do what I wanted to do there and they were okay with it. Had we planned something with a bigger budget, we would have chosen to take it to the beach where they set everything up for you and do it that way. But I will be giving them a call in the next ten years to have our 20 year vow renewal:)

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a great experience. We were looking for a simple, quiet and casual ceremony and Alan accommodated.. Alan was fantastic and we'd recommend his services to everyone.

• Wedding: 11/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We came upon Great Officiants after our other clergy representatives fell through. Alan returned our call before I could inform my fiancee that I had contacted Great Officiants. With only two (2) weeks to locate and arrange for someone to officiate at our wedding; which was put together on the fly...Alan was the perfect solution.

We were able to arrange everything that day and firmed up the following day. At the wedding, Alan set a terrific tone for the ceremony that continued on through the reception. Our guests were more pleased than my wife and I, which really says something about Alan Katz and Great Officiants.

Thanks again for a great experience.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used great officiants to help find my pastor for my wedding and with the first conversation I was love struck!!!! My officiant was Alan Katz and let me say when he says he will make your wedding spectacular he isn't lying! Lets start with the basics... Informative and punctual- check! Comforting and comical- check! Stands out- check! Goes above and beyond- definite check!

Now not only did Alan do HIS part, he took over some others as well. First of all I was late, then my sound equipment vendors never showed, AND my team was having trouble with the ceremony set up. Alan stepped right in before my emotions got the better of me... calmed me down, helped me with some much needed breathing exercises, and proceeded to his car for his bluetooth sound speakers, after that he began assisting (or should I say heading) the prep and setup of tables and decor, and then he relaxed my guests with some jokes (who not to mention had been waiting at my outdoors venue for just under 2hours!). He was all that I could have imagined. He was so clever and witty that I forgot about the chaos just 20 minutes prior. I am not exaggerating any details! Honestly I am understating all that he actually did for time sake. You will not regret having Alan as your officiant. If you are looking for that additional spark in your wedding, he's your guy. Trust me!!! Hope this helps you brides-to-be.

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great officiants is a great choice if plan to get married right away. They are flexible . They made our wedding possible in such a short notice. I called them in the morning and I got a schedule the next day. The ceremony was just we wanted. Alan Katz did a great job. It was personalized and it was fun.

• Wedding: 11/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Alan for our wedding and he was great! He is an expert in his field and a great entertainer. He walked us through our wedding and helped us write our vows and made everything go as smoothly as possible. He was very familiar with the other vendors and I'm glad we went with him!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Alan was very professional and experienced. I believe every bride was nervous. So he patiently explained me what to expect in the ceremony and helped my DJ to select the music. Thanks to Alan that the ceremony was beautiful and fun.

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
855-933-8697
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment