Novato, CA
415.897.8464
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Lauren
09/01/2014

Grant Avenue is very professional, friendly and knew exactly how to capture my vision. THANK YOU so much for the beautiful setup and making my day a very special one!

Grant Avenue Florist responded with the following comments:

thank you Lauren for the wonderful review! We really enjoyed working with you and Garrett on your wedding flowers. All the personal touches you did yourselves made your day extra beautiful and memorable. Congratulations!Cheers!

Services Used: Flowers

Yvonne at Grant Ave Florist did all the floral arrangements for my recent August wedding at Jacuzzi Family Winery. WOW is all I have to say. Everything was exactly how I wanted it, from the olive branch welcome wreath, to the aisle garland, and all the center pieces. She truly made my dream wedding come to life.

Not only were her arrangements beautiful, but she was very easy to work with. She even "mocked up" my bouquet and a couple other arrangements, free of charge. I interviewed a couple florists for me wedding and am so happy I went with my gut and chose Yvonne. She is so talented and I recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful floral arrangements for any occasion.

Grant Avenue Florist responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Ashley for the wonderful review. Your wedding was such a pleasure to work on. I really enjoyed getting to know your family...I think we all worked very well together. I've received so many compliments on your wedding style and the flowers. thank you!

I look forward to working with you and your family on the many wonderful milestone events you will be celebrating in the near future!

Chloe
07/20/2014

Grant Avenue Florist is amazing! Yvonne was so nice & knew exactly what i wanted. She was so easy to work with & the flowers came out beautifully! you can tell right away that she really cares about the customer & their vision. Definitely a great experience working with her!

Grant Avenue Florist responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Chloe for the wonderful review! Your wedding was such a pleasure to work on - Full of beautifully bright, vibrant colors. Plus incorporating your family traditions and history really made your special day even more warm and loving. Truly memorable in my eyes!

kathryn
07/05/2014

It was a pleasure to work with grant avenue florist. She captured my vision and executed perfectly. The flowers were simply beautiful. Yvonne was easy to work with and once I met with her I was completely comfortable leaving it in her hands. All the flowers were delivered and set up in a timely manner. I'm very pleased with the whole experience and will use grant avenue florist for all my florist needs

Grant Avenue Florist responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kathryn for not only having Grant Avenue Florist as your wedding day florist but for the wonderful review. You were a true pleasure to work with and your wedding color pallet was beautifully bright and vibrant. A joy from all angles. Thank you!!

Marta
05/17/2014

Ivonne and Brenda are simply the best, very flexible, worked with my budget, provided me with an estimate without pressuring me to buy, and the flowers were amazing! Highly recommend her.

Grant Avenue Florist responded with the following comments:

Marta - Both Brenna and I truly enjoyed working with you and your family to help make your beautiful wedding day one to remember. Congratulations and Thank You for allowing Grant Avenue Florist to be a part of your wedding.

Private User
1+ year ago

Grant Avenue Florist did all the flowers for my Sonoma wedding and they were amazing. Everything came out so beautifully and especially, my bouquet was perfect and better than I could have imagined! Yvonne is very talented and easy to work with. I'm so glad that I found them and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Grant Avenue Florist responded with the following comments:

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review! It was a pure pleasure working with you and being a part of your big, beautiful, amazing wedding event. I too am happy your found Grant Avenue Florist and I look forward to being a part of the many special moments in your new married life.

Char-Lotte
04/05/2014

we came into grant avenue florist a few weeks till our wedding and we still needed bouquets , boutonnieres , and corsage's for our mothers and grandmas and they did a great job. very friendly and accommodating in the short amount of time we gave them. Very professional and easy to get along with. We have since used them for other flower arrangements and would order again.

Grant Avenue Florist responded with the following comments:

Thank you Char for the very nice review. You were a pleasure to work with. I wish you nothing but joy and happiness in your new future!.

Services Used: Flowers

This place rocks!!! Militia is sooooo good at not only knowing what looks good together, but she did such a good job of keeping me calm, dealing with my spastic bridal personality, and keeping in touch with me so my head didn't explode worrying about the details. All the arrangements for the tables were better than I could have imagined, were so reasonably priced, and were available earlier than I needed! Many of my guests took home a table arrangement and couldn't believe how long they lasted! Use this shop anytime you need flowers; you definitely won't be disappointed!

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers looked AMAZING! These were the the highlight of my wedding!!!!
And the florist went out of their way to deliver to 2 different spots to allow for photography for the wedding!

4.7

It was a pleasure to work with Millita at Grant Avenue Florist. Her shop itself is absolutely lovely, so I felt extremely comfortable and at ease each time we met and went over flowers and proposals. She is a true artist, knowing when each and every flower is in season, how lasts in specific weather, what pairs well with what, and especially what is cost efficient. Millita is great with making sure your event is stunning and staying within your budget. On our wedding day, Millita arrived precisely on time, set up the venue spectacularly, and made sure my mother and I were completely satisfied with every last detail. She was a fantastic florist!

Services Used: Flowers

They did a beautiful job on all our flowers, from the bouquets to the decor and table settings! We told them colors and "look" we were going for and the exceeded our expectations.

Services Used: Flowers

Overall, my florist was awesome! She created some especially vibrant, fresh, beautiful and creative reception arrangements. I got a lot of compliments regarding the flower arrangements and a lot of folks took pictures of them. I also felt like I received good value for my money and her pricing was reasonable compared to a lot of other vendors. The only little opportunity for improvement is that her bouquets could be a little tighter and rounder, but they still looked great.

Private User
2+ years ago

I was completely blown away with the flowers from grant avenue florist.They did a great job with all the arrangements and bouquet.Every rose was so vibrant and elegant and stayed fresh all through the night.I'm glad i found them,they definitely pulled through with such an intricate task.A++ service!

Services Used: Flowers

They were great -- the flowers were all beautiful and Melita is so easy to work with -- even for busy brides!

Services Used: Flowers

The people from Grant Avenue Florist met with us before the wedding to review what we wanted. I wanted a fairly untraditional bouquet that included succulents and plants with texture. They were able to find things that matched our color scheme and looked great. The only issue I had was I asked for NO ROSES and my bouquet had roses. I ripped them out right before the ceremony. Other than that, everything looked wonderful!

Services Used: Flowers

Perfect :) Millita is the best florist ever. She went above and beyond for my wedding. She hauled my flowers in heat and traffic, keeping them gorgeous! She fixed my wedding cake which fell over in the kitchen! She looked beautiful and presentable and helped me out when I needed her or was nervous. She is literally an angel on this earth.