Grand Central Party Rental, Inc.

Grand Central Party Rental, Inc.

Favorite
Value
Flexibility
Rachel
06/27/2015

Grand Central was so great to work with! I would highly recommend them for any event. They were prompt with delivery and pick up. They took the time to show us colors for the linens for my daughters wedding. The professional help was awesome!! I was very pleased and would definitely use their services again if ever needed.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Grand Central Party provided the perfect rentals and service for our wedding! We worked with Melody and she was GREAT! She was always available whenever I needed her, and so, so sweet to work with. My vision came to life perfectly with everything Grand Central rented to us. I would highly recommend them!

Grand Central Party Rental, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Abby thank you so much for the review. Your kind words for Melody are much appreciated, she absolutely loves working with brides. Good luck to you and your husband in the future.

Private User
Recently Married

Grand Central Party did a wonderful job on my wedding. The staff was easy to work with and extremely flexible, as I was making changes up until the day before the wedding. Melody made me feel as if I was here only client. She made suggestions on what we would need, and it’s because of those suggestions my wedding ran so smoothly. The guys that delivered everything were amazing as well. I would recommend Grand Central Party to anyone planning an event!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys were great. They were on point with every detail and had a great team for suggestions on what I would be needing on the big day. Everything was in order, under budget, great communication, and all rentals arrived at the perfect time.

Katrina
09/20/2014

I love this place! I had a tight budget and they had a great array of items that made my wedding beautiful. The guys that set it up were very friendly, professional and timely. Every time I called with a question the people who worked there were friendly and helpful. Great place to give your business.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Grand Central did a wonderful job with my wedding rentals. Melody was so wonderful to work with and was so helpful. We had almost signed a contract with a different company but just were not thrilled with them and their customer service. Then, we met with Melody and immediately knew we wanted to work with Grand. Everything went smoothly and we could not have been more pleased!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Grand Central Party did an amazing job for my daughters' wedding! Every detail turned out beautiful and I couldn't have been more pleased. Their kindness and patience with us went above and beyond and even though our venue was out of town, they made sure that everything arrived on time and that every detail was just as we had requested. They helped make our night magical and everything my daughter had always dreamed it would be. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Grand Central Party Rental, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Linda, Thank you for your kind words. We loved working with you guys.

Laura
06/28/2014

Keith and his team at Grand Central were absolutely amazing. He was incredibly flexible and used a consultative rather than sales-focused approach, which I found when I had contacted other event rental service providers in town. His farm tables, burlap tablecloths, lace runners, etc. were absolutely perfect for our outdoor rustic-style reception. I received non-stop compliments on how beautiful the rentals were. His set-up team was prompt, courteous and very professional, as was the team that broke everything down. I will use Grand Central whenever I have party rental needs in Nashville. Thank you so much, Keith!

Grand Central Party Rental, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you Laura. It was great working with you guys. Good luck in the future and let us know if we can ever be of service again.

Tiffany
05/31/2014

This company is absolutely AMAZING! I did not have to worry about one thing they did! They draped my envue aswel as hung lanterns. I told them my vision and they made it a reality! Awesome Awesome Awesome!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Everyone out at Grand Central was very easy to work with and very quick to answer my hundreds of emails! Everything looked spectacular for the wedding and I was very pleased!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff at grand central party were absolutely wonderful. Although my rental was last minute (the week of) the staff worked with us and we were able to rent the tables and chairs we needed to complete our event. Would definetly do business with them again.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you so much for everything you did for our wedding! Everything was so beautiful and was exactly what we had envisioned. You were so amazingly helpful throughout the entire planning process and the service of everyone we worked with was outstanding! We will be telling any friends we know getting married in the area about the outstanding service we received with your company!

Thank you for making our wedding day a beautiful day to remember!

Private User
2+ years ago

Grand Central Party Rental was amazing to work with. Their staff was very professional and went above and beyond on making sure my day was perfect. I never had to worry about anything during the entire process. I highly recommend them.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Grand Central is the best! they are extremely professional and easy to work with. Every detail of my wedding was executed to perfection. They arrived on time with everything I ordered and the staff did an excellent job in setting up as well as the beautiful draping. I would recommend Grand to anyone in this area needing rentals who want a friendly and professional group of people. They absolutely went above and beyond for me and I can't thank them enough!

Grand Central Party Rental, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thanks Leigh we loved working with you. Best wishes in the future.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Grand Central was a great help with my recent wedding. They were always nice and easy to talk to when I would call or go in the store. Everthing I ordered was delivered on time. Great service!

Grand Central Party Rental, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thanks Keyna, weddings are beautiful at the Hermitage, we love working there. It was a joy working with such a sweet bride.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Grand Central was a pleasure to work with! Everything went smoothly, the guys were there on time and everything was great!

Reasonable prices too!

Grand Central Party Rental, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Rachel you and Tyler were the best. I really enjoyed working on your wedding at Marathon Village, such a cool place. Hope you have a great future together.