Grand Central Party Rental, Inc.

Grand Central Party Rental, Inc.

When It Has To Be Perfect

812 Madison Industrial Rd
Madison, TN 37115 | map
Rentals: Barware, Chair Covers, Chairs, China, Chocolate Foun...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys were great. They were on point with every detail and had a great team for suggestions on what I would be needing on the big day. Everything was in order, under budget, great communication, and all rentals arrived at the perfect time.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love this place! I had a tight budget and they had a great array of items that made my wedding beautiful. The guys that set it up were very friendly, professional and timely. Every time I called with a question the people who worked there were friendly and helpful. Great place to give your business.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Katrina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Grand Central did a wonderful job with my wedding rentals. Melody was so wonderful to work with and was so helpful. We had almost signed a contract with a different company but just were not thrilled with them and their customer service. Then, we met with Melody and immediately knew we wanted to work with Grand. Everything went smoothly and we could not have been more pleased!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Keith and his team at Grand Central were absolutely amazing. He was incredibly flexible and used a consultative rather than sales-focused approach, which I found when I had contacted other event rental service providers in town. His farm tables, burlap tablecloths, lace runners, etc. were absolutely perfect for our outdoor rustic-style reception. I received non-stop compliments on how beautiful the rentals were. His set-up team was prompt, courteous and very professional, as was the team that broke everything down. I will use Grand Central whenever I have party rental needs in Nashville. Thank you so much, Keith!

Grand Central Party Rental, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you Laura. It was great working with you guys. Good luck in the future and let us know if we can ever be of service again.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company is absolutely AMAZING! I did not have to worry about one thing they did! They draped my envue aswel as hung lanterns. I told them my vision and they made it a reality! Awesome Awesome Awesome!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone out at Grand Central was very easy to work with and very quick to answer my hundreds of emails! Everything looked spectacular for the wedding and I was very pleased!

• Wedding: 07/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at grand central party were absolutely wonderful. Although my rental was last minute (the week of) the staff worked with us and we were able to rent the tables and chairs we needed to complete our event. Would definetly do business with them again.

• Wedding: 10/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for everything you did for our wedding! Everything was so beautiful and was exactly what we had envisioned. You were so amazingly helpful throughout the entire planning process and the service of everyone we worked with was outstanding! We will be telling any friends we know getting married in the area about the outstanding service we received with your company!

Thank you for making our wedding day a beautiful day to remember!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Grand Central Party Rental was amazing to work with. Their staff was very professional and went above and beyond on making sure my day was perfect. I never had to worry about anything during the entire process. I highly recommend them.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Grand Central is the best! they are extremely professional and easy to work with. Every detail of my wedding was executed to perfection. They arrived on time with everything I ordered and the staff did an excellent job in setting up as well as the beautiful draping. I would recommend Grand to anyone in this area needing rentals who want a friendly and professional group of people. They absolutely went above and beyond for me and I can't thank them enough!

Grand Central Party Rental, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thanks Leigh we loved working with you. Best wishes in the future.

• Wedding: 01/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Grand Central was a great help with my recent wedding. They were always nice and easy to talk to when I would call or go in the store. Everthing I ordered was delivered on time. Great service!

Grand Central Party Rental, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thanks Keyna, weddings are beautiful at the Hermitage, we love working there. It was a joy working with such a sweet bride.

• Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Grand Central was a pleasure to work with! Everything went smoothly, the guys were there on time and everything was great!

Reasonable prices too!

Grand Central Party Rental, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Rachel you and Tyler were the best. I really enjoyed working on your wedding at Marathon Village, such a cool place. Hope you have a great future together.

• Wedding: 10/21/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Grand has always done a fantastic job. We've used them for well over 1000 events and everything is always perfect. They go above and beyond from the first step to the last. Thank you Grand for helping make us shine!

Grand Central Party Rental, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thanks Debbie you are the best. We not only love working with you we also love your food.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I rented for two events (mainly tables and chairs) for a shower and a party. Miranda and Mikasha were very knowledgable and helpful while placing my order. For the first party, I had to pick up 20 chairs and it was no problem since their warehouse (while a bit of a drive my my house) was rather easy to find and the items were available and the guy loaded the chairs into my truck, as well as unloading them when I brought them back. For the second party, we had 50 chairs and 5 tables that were delivered promptly when they said they would be and picked up when they said they would be. Great job great service adn i will repeat/recommed and necessary.

Grand Central Party Rental, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thanks Brian I hope we can work with you again in the future.

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Grand Central Party Rental surpassed our expectations. Having an outdoor wedding in August presents challenges. Mr. Krantz provided an elegant atmosphere for our outdoor wedding and reception. The garden wedding was gorgeous and the reception was amazing!

Grand Central Party Rental, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thanks Juanita. Sean was a good looking groom, I'm sure your proud.

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The designers at Grand Central Party turned my daughter's wedding/reception into a magical, fairy-tale come true!! From the gorgeous white draping on the walls with soft lighting, to the beautiful china & silverware, elegant tablecloths and chairs, the reception was stunning! The delivery and pick-up was flawless with very polite workers. I highly recommend Grand Central Party for weddings and events!

• Wedding: 07/02/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
615-868-3747
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7