Goldilocks Bakeshop - Concord

Goldilocks Bakeshop - Concord

Concord, CA
925.681.1888
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Stephany
07/05/2014

Love the taste , perfect for my wedding Goldilock lovation here in vancouver

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We ordered a full sheet Mango cake for our 25th wedding anniversary. The cake was ordered 2 week ahead and the cost was lower than most and it was the best tasting and highest quality cake we've ever had.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We tasted a lot of cakes and we went with Goldilocks because they had the best tasting white cream cake. The frosting was rich and creamy and the cake itself was moist and delicious. It was also very pretty and well designed. I was really pleased with their professionalism and the quality of service. They helped me make up my mind about exactly what kind of cake I wanted and they made it look really great and had it there in perfect time for the reception. The price was right too!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

A fabulous and specialty looking cake delivered and set up for 1/4 the price of other bake shops in the area! They knew exactly what I wanted, delivered on time, the cake was delicious, and I have no complaints. I was worried going to goldilocks that the cake might not look elegant but it had swiss dots and looked lovely! They even had me taste all kinds until I figured out what I wanted! Their delivery was perfect, the directions my maid of honor gave were confusing but they asked around until they found the venue!