Glow Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

First off if there were more stars I would give Anabel 100!! I was nervous planning my wedding from Texas and thru email, however Anabel made me feel relaxed and confident in my choice. She was very prompt in responding to my emails, I even had a request to provide my guests with gift bags and Anabel took care of it. I explained to Anabel my vision and she excelled above and beyond my expectations! Everything from my bouquet to the flowers at the church to the centerpieces. I cried when I saw how beautifuly decorated the reception was! I got compliments all night and still get compliments just from my phone pics. You will not be disappointed with choosing Anabel and Glow Events for your wedding day! P.S I got to meet her sweet mother as well, they both are truly genuine.

Services Used: Flowers

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! Anabel was a godsend. She ALWAYS responded very quickly, answered all of my questions, and most importantly...took away all of my stress. All I had to do was send her the colors I envisioned and she let her creativity do the rest. Everyone raved about the centerpieces and the beautiful candy bar she coordinated! I would trust her with ANY event decorating needs in addition to weddings! I can't speak highly enough of her. I literally didn't worry about a single thing when it came to the wedding decor and it was amazing to do a walk through before the reception started. I was in complete awe...she is so talented! I planned our wedding from Texas and it was a breeze with her help. Let Glow Events handle everything...trust me, you'll love it!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Anabel is the best!!!! I was planning my wedding from NJ and flew down for the weekend to meet with potential vendors. Anabel is the sweetest person and showed up with an iPad to show us her ideas for our wedding. We even had to switch our wedding date and she had no problem accommodating. She is extremely responsive via email and this made me feel very comfortable planning from so far away. The day of the wedding, she went above and beyond. There were a few decorations we needed her to put together and hang and she said no problem! And took care of it. The ceremony and reception turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined, and on point with what I had described. I would highly recommend glow as Anabel was a pleasure to work with and our guests loved the decor! Thanks Anabel!! Allyson and John

Services Used: Flowers

Anabel was an absolute pleasure to work with from the first communication. I contacted her via email and we met face to face while i was down in San Juan planning the wedding this summer. She brought samples based on photos that I had sent her. Planning a wedding from NYC in San Juan is not easy, but Anabel brought to life all of the photos that I had sent her. She exceeded all my expectations and I can't recommend her enough.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Anabel from Glow Events was referred to us by our wedding planner, Denise De Quevedo from Magnolia Productions. Most of the communication we did through Denise, but we did have the pleasure to briefly speak with her the day of the wedding after the event. She is just such a nice person!! Firs of all, every vendor seemed to have known her. It's great that she was so in sync with them and they all worked very well together. Second, it was more than just flower and decor... She created an amazing ambiance which reflected everything we wanted. It was classy, romantic and quaint. She is incredibly talented and just knows what works well. The flower, decor and overall ambiance had my guests talking about it all night! (I still get a random comment about the freshness of the flowers and how well they looked together and the overall setting and how perfect the candles were placed...). The setting for everything was spectacular. We had a small wedding ceremony and a small dinner reception - she made it feel like it was a grand glamorous event without taking away from the quaint romantic vibe! Anabel and Glow Events are incredible! We highly recommend them and assure you that you will be impressed!

Ah where to begin...
Background-we planned a destination wedding in Puerto Rico from San Antonio, TX. We had never visited PR prior to our wedding and based all our day-of decisions from Wedding Wire reviews and recommendations from other vendors. We found several florists from WW-some did not even provide a response, some provided an outrageous quote, some have signed us up for automatic e-mails-which we continue to receive despite requesting them to remove us from their list (INTIC.)
All communication for floral/decor/planning was conducted via email. Anabel (owner), was prompt with all e-mails and took all our ideas and expanded beyond our imagination. We discussed types of flowers and the possibility of an altar for Dia de los Muertos. We just wanted to include our family members who are waiting for us in Heaven. We provided framed photos and she took care of the rest!
After arriving in PR-en route to hotel from airport, we got lost-Anabel provided directions.
Because we were lost, that pushed our meeting time back by about 2 hrs-Anabel was waiting for us with munchies and 2 glasses of wine!
Our ceremony was breath-taking and she was instrumental in guiding guests, helping my father (who was in a wheelchair) get around, and even helped clean my feet-after we took photos on the beach!
Our reception venue was spectacular! There are no other words.
We 100% endorse, recommend and encourage you to choose Anabel with Glow Events. If you're anything like us, you've spent hours searching and scouring reviews-don't waste your time. Anabel is THE BEST!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
mayra
05/31/2014

No tengo palabras para agradecerte el excelente trabajo q realizaste en la boda, Toda la decoracion fue un sueño estaba hermoso , mucho mas de lo que esperaba. El servicio desde el primer momento fue de primera.Te deseo lo mejor del mundo que tengas mucho exito. Mayra & Michael

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Anabel is an EXCELLENT wedding planner. She is dedicated, professional, flexible and went ABOVE AND BEYOND her call of duty. She has an extremely professional and very helpful staff! One on the highlights of the wedding WAS HAVING HER BE APART OF IT!! She will make any brides dream come true with her incredible vision and talent!! I WOULD AND (ALREADY HAVE) RECOMMEND HER HANDS DOWN #1!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Michael
04/26/2014

We got married in San Juan at the Caribe Hilton hotel. We chose an outdoor space for both the ceremony and reception, and could not have been happier with how Anabel and the staff at Glow Events decorated each spot. They were excellent, and we would certainly recommend them!

Services Used: Flowers

Decorations were amazing, beautiful and prove to be better than expected. Activity was very well organized. People were very fascinated with the decoration and with the activity in general. Invites said it was a dream wedding. Recommended suppliers made an excellent work. I'm very thankful for the time take, the efforts to make the activity a success and the accessibility of my wedding planner. Her dedication makes a remarkable difference that we, our friends and family appreciate.

Roxanne
01/24/2014

In the time before the wedding, Anabel was very attentive, responsible, accesible, and willing to go the extra mile for our convenience. The day of the wedding was no exception. The flowers and the decor were AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL, and the ambiance was just great! Everything went smoothly and worry free so we just enjoyed every minute of our wedding. It really exceeded our expectations. We couldn't be more satisfied with the service!!

We definitely recommend this vendor to everybody!!

Mayra
01/04/2014

Estamos muy contentos y complacidos... Todo quedo hermosoooooo

Gisela
11/23/2013

Mi esposo y yo estamos muy agradecidos del excelente trabajo que hicieron en mi boda. Cuando se abrieron las puertas del local era una boda de ensueño. La decoración preciosa, el servicio y profesionalismo. Gracias por hacer de nuestro día uno especial. Bendiciones

Lillivette
11/10/2013

Excellent service, very organized. Would recommend Glow Events to anyone that needs this kind of service.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Michael
06/15/2013

We highly recommend Glow Planners and most especially Anabel. She did an incredible job with our wedding in June 2013 at the InterContinental. Although planning from afar was not easy, she did an exceptional job and made our wedding a memorable one.

Our guests were effusive in their compliments. She took the theme of light pink and white colors and beach concept and elevated them to an elegant level with giant bouquets of like color roses, floating pearls and orchids, combination of tall and short clear and silver vases with candles – all to turn our reception into a romantic venue.

Anabel wasn’t just our florist, but she also served as our day planner. She provided excellent recommendations for our stylist, Derek Diaz to the musicians, Carlos Valencia and Karlo Flores, for which we received many positive feedback. She also worked with all our other excellent vendors to facilitate timely arrival and set-up to take away the stress from the day.

Although we had a vision of what we wanted for decoration communicating frequently via email to come up with ideas for the floral arrangements for the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and reception site - all of which we wanted to be unique and yet carry the same theme - she surprised us with settings that went beyond our expectation. She worked within our budget to incorporate such details as LED lights that reflected the color scheme and use table overlays from India that carried similar motifs.

Also, she didn’t simply help with the wedding. We used her services for the rehearsal dinner, and even our last minute request to help with my parents’ anniversary dinner. Each night, Friday (rehearsal dinner), Saturday (wedding), and Sunday (parents’ anniversary) had a specific theme and color theme, which she made unique and distinct. We really appreciated all the thoughtful touches and the details Anabel provided to make the weekend special one.

Sheila
03/16/2013

Very responsible. Every time that I called her she responded or returned my calls in a short time frame. The decor of the wedding was beautifully done and had the things that I envisioned. The team is very nice and you could see that they really enjoy their work. Sevices are reasonably priced.

Services Used: Wedding Planning