Glow Events

Value
Flexibility
Anna
08/09/2015

Súper recomendada...excelentes personas y excelentes profesionales. Mas de lo que imaginabamos!!!

Private User
Recently Married

Anabel, provided my wedding an outstanding job! She was very professional, responded to all my inquiries, and always got back to me on time.

Shannon
07/24/2015

Anabel is a master of her craft. Our wedding was a multicultural destination wedding and her floral arrangements and center pieces really captured who we are. We wanted to pull in Spanish and Chinese arrangements and she did that. She included floating candles, bamboo, red roses orchids as centerpieces and even had a bonsai tree at the entrance of the venue!!!!! She was easy to work with, responded quickly, and was super professional. At the end of the wedding she introduced herself and I hugged her and then walked her around so people could see who was the mastermind behind the decor. Go with Glow Events. You won't regret it.

Private User
Recently Married

There the best. Super professional and flexible. Very hepful for the big day.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

First off if there were more stars I would give Anabel 100!! I was nervous planning my wedding from Texas and thru email, however Anabel made me feel relaxed and confident in my choice. She was very prompt in responding to my emails, I even had a request to provide my guests with gift bags and Anabel took care of it. I explained to Anabel my vision and she excelled above and beyond my expectations! Everything from my bouquet to the flowers at the church to the centerpieces. I cried when I saw how beautifuly decorated the reception was! I got compliments all night and still get compliments just from my phone pics. You will not be disappointed with choosing Anabel and Glow Events for your wedding day! P.S I got to meet her sweet mother as well, they both are truly genuine.

Services Used: Flowers

Anabel is absolutely amazing! We planned our Puerto Rico destination wedding from NYC and had not met Anabel before the big day. All decor details were sorted out over email and despite little language barrier, Anabel demonstrated her professionalism with meaningful recommendations throughout the planning stage. We sent Anabel some reference photos for ceremony and reception decor and all of our guests were extremely impressed with her work that was even way better than the sample photos we had shared with her. On top of that, her quote was quite reasonable compared to other vendors in the area. I highly recommend Anabel!

Services Used: Flowers

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! Anabel was a godsend. She ALWAYS responded very quickly, answered all of my questions, and most importantly...took away all of my stress. All I had to do was send her the colors I envisioned and she let her creativity do the rest. Everyone raved about the centerpieces and the beautiful candy bar she coordinated! I would trust her with ANY event decorating needs in addition to weddings! I can't speak highly enough of her. I literally didn't worry about a single thing when it came to the wedding decor and it was amazing to do a walk through before the reception started. I was in complete awe...she is so talented! I planned our wedding from Texas and it was a breeze with her help. Let Glow Events handle everything...trust me, you'll love it!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Anabel is the best!!!! I was planning my wedding from NJ and flew down for the weekend to meet with potential vendors. Anabel is the sweetest person and showed up with an iPad to show us her ideas for our wedding. We even had to switch our wedding date and she had no problem accommodating. She is extremely responsive via email and this made me feel very comfortable planning from so far away. The day of the wedding, she went above and beyond. There were a few decorations we needed her to put together and hang and she said no problem! And took care of it. The ceremony and reception turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined, and on point with what I had described. I would highly recommend glow as Anabel was a pleasure to work with and our guests loved the decor! Thanks Anabel!! Allyson and John

Services Used: Flowers

Anabel was an absolute pleasure to work with from the first communication. I contacted her via email and we met face to face while i was down in San Juan planning the wedding this summer. She brought samples based on photos that I had sent her. Planning a wedding from NYC in San Juan is not easy, but Anabel brought to life all of the photos that I had sent her. She exceeded all my expectations and I can't recommend her enough.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Anabel from Glow Events was referred to us by our wedding planner, Denise De Quevedo from Magnolia Productions. Most of the communication we did through Denise, but we did have the pleasure to briefly speak with her the day of the wedding after the event. She is just such a nice person!! Firs of all, every vendor seemed to have known her. It's great that she was so in sync with them and they all worked very well together. Second, it was more than just flower and decor... She created an amazing ambiance which reflected everything we wanted. It was classy, romantic and quaint. She is incredibly talented and just knows what works well. The flower, decor and overall ambiance had my guests talking about it all night! (I still get a random comment about the freshness of the flowers and how well they looked together and the overall setting and how perfect the candles were placed...). The setting for everything was spectacular. We had a small wedding ceremony and a small dinner reception - she made it feel like it was a grand glamorous event without taking away from the quaint romantic vibe! Anabel and Glow Events are incredible! We highly recommend them and assure you that you will be impressed!

Ah where to begin...
Background-we planned a destination wedding in Puerto Rico from San Antonio, TX. We had never visited PR prior to our wedding and based all our day-of decisions from Wedding Wire reviews and recommendations from other vendors. We found several florists from WW-some did not even provide a response, some provided an outrageous quote, some have signed us up for automatic e-mails-which we continue to receive despite requesting them to remove us from their list (INTIC.)
All communication for floral/decor/planning was conducted via email. Anabel (owner), was prompt with all e-mails and took all our ideas and expanded beyond our imagination. We discussed types of flowers and the possibility of an altar for Dia de los Muertos. We just wanted to include our family members who are waiting for us in Heaven. We provided framed photos and she took care of the rest!
After arriving in PR-en route to hotel from airport, we got lost-Anabel provided directions.
Because we were lost, that pushed our meeting time back by about 2 hrs-Anabel was waiting for us with munchies and 2 glasses of wine!
Our ceremony was breath-taking and she was instrumental in guiding guests, helping my father (who was in a wheelchair) get around, and even helped clean my feet-after we took photos on the beach!
Our reception venue was spectacular! There are no other words.
We 100% endorse, recommend and encourage you to choose Anabel with Glow Events. If you're anything like us, you've spent hours searching and scouring reviews-don't waste your time. Anabel is THE BEST!!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
mayra
05/31/2014

No tengo palabras para agradecerte el excelente trabajo q realizaste en la boda, Toda la decoracion fue un sueño estaba hermoso , mucho mas de lo que esperaba. El servicio desde el primer momento fue de primera.Te deseo lo mejor del mundo que tengas mucho exito. Mayra & Michael

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Anabel is an EXCELLENT wedding planner. She is dedicated, professional, flexible and went ABOVE AND BEYOND her call of duty. She has an extremely professional and very helpful staff! One on the highlights of the wedding WAS HAVING HER BE APART OF IT!! She will make any brides dream come true with her incredible vision and talent!! I WOULD AND (ALREADY HAVE) RECOMMEND HER HANDS DOWN #1!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Michael
04/26/2014

We got married in San Juan at the Caribe Hilton hotel. We chose an outdoor space for both the ceremony and reception, and could not have been happier with how Anabel and the staff at Glow Events decorated each spot. They were excellent, and we would certainly recommend them!

Services Used: Flowers

Decorations were amazing, beautiful and prove to be better than expected. Activity was very well organized. People were very fascinated with the decoration and with the activity in general. Invites said it was a dream wedding. Recommended suppliers made an excellent work. I'm very thankful for the time take, the efforts to make the activity a success and the accessibility of my wedding planner. Her dedication makes a remarkable difference that we, our friends and family appreciate.

Roxanne
01/24/2014

In the time before the wedding, Anabel was very attentive, responsible, accesible, and willing to go the extra mile for our convenience. The day of the wedding was no exception. The flowers and the decor were AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL, and the ambiance was just great! Everything went smoothly and worry free so we just enjoyed every minute of our wedding. It really exceeded our expectations. We couldn't be more satisfied with the service!!

We definitely recommend this vendor to everybody!!