Global Rose

Value:
(4.2 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I first read about global rose I was a bit skeptical. I had planned my entire wedding and was biw stuck on the floral details. I was able to purchase 100 roses for $104. More than half the price from a local vendor. I ordered the white chocolate roses and they were BEAUTIFUL. I still have a dozen in a vase in my house. After 8 days they still look beautiful and fully bloomed. I had my order delivered on a Thursday since my wedding was on a Saturday. The flowers arrive in a semi closes bud, but after the first day they are big and beautiful. We were sire to keep the fan on, and AC at 70. Global Rose was a way to go!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were EXQUISITE, and Fed Ex delivered earlier than expected. This company completely EXCEEDED my expectations. But it is IMPORTANT to take note of their recommendation to get flowers a day or 2 in advance in order to hydrate. When the flowers arrive, they will look a little "skimpy" compared to what you would walk away from a florist with. But trim and place in water ASAP as recommended, and they will absolutely BURST open over the next few days!! I wish I could upload a picture of the yellow roses I got. Kudos to you Global Roses!! Absolutely fantastic!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't be happier- bouquets ordered were great and the ones I arranged were fabulous! such a great low price for flowers!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My mother in law decided she wanted to do all of our wedding flowers so we searched online for a supplier. Global Rose had a great selection and very fair prices so we went ahead and placed our order. I wanted mums and chose the Pom Poms in white with green button flowers for accents of color. We received the flowers and they ended up being spider mums. So, we called the company and they responded immediately. They did not have enough Pom Poms to redo my entire order so they offered to send whatever they had and even let us keep the spider mums. They were amazing to work with. The professionalism and customer care was beyond what was expected. The flowers were gorgeous.

I would suggest you get your flowers in vases at least 24 hours before your wedding and keep them in a air conditioned room. They will look amazing after 24 hours. It gives them time to open just enough.

Our guests loved our flowers. We used them for the centerpieces, ceremony decor and bouquets. They were beautiful.

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My flowers were beautiful and perfect. I ordered 100 deep purple roses for the bouquets, "Simple the Best Wedding Centerpieces" package of 12 and 4200 rose petals for the aisle.

There was not one flower that was broken or damaged on arrival and they were easy to care for. The centerpieces are individually wrapped in plastic, like the ones in the grocery store, and they looked a bit smushed when I opened the package. After they hydrated for 24 hours, they plumped right up and looked like they were just picked fresh.

I trimmed the flowers as recommended and left them in buckets of water on the outside patio in the shade and they held up great. They arrived in the morning on Wednesday for my Saturday wedding. I would have had them delivered on Thursday but Friday was the fourth of July holiday and cutting it a bit too close for my comfort.

I was able to cut the flowers the night before the wedding, wrap some ribbon around them and they were ready to go! That easy. 1 bridal bouquet and 5 bridesmaid bouquets. The morning after the wedding, I woke up and found my bridal bouquet spent the night on the floor of the hotel room after a long wedding day and it was still in great shape! I took it home and put it in a vase and it lasted and lasted! Boy those flowers were durable.

Don't hesitate to save some money and order your flowers from Global Rose!!!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

GlobalRose provided outstanding service. Flowers were fresh and fragrant. Was a little nervous at first since main location is in Florida and delivery was for DC metropolitan area. But flowers were delivered on time as promised today's prior to event. I followed direction for care and flowers opened up as promised so I was able to creat beautiful flower balls for wedding. Flowers were stunning.

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers I ordered were awesome. I had one problem with my order, i got yellow roses instead of peach, but they did reimburse me the day I contacted them. Great flowers at a great price!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the first time we have used an online provider of flowers, so we were somewhat anxious, but we were very pleased with the roses we ordered from Global Rose. I would recommend Global Rose to anyone that is planning a wedding such as we were. We ordered 1150 roses and 2400 baby's breath and there were only approximately a half dozen that we had to discard. We are very satisfied customers.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you're willing to put in the work to arrange and design your own flowers, this is a great way to get your blooms. The delivery arrived exactly as they said they would, and with proper care, the roses lasted for days.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers I ordered came on time and were beautiful! I never thought about ordering online but they were 1/3 of the price and no hassle!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We were THRILLED with Global Rose. We ordered about twice as many flowers as we actually needed to completely fill our venue and ceremony area for about the same as florists were estimated for just my bouquet. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. The day before they were scheduled, a rep from Global Rose called and said they didn't have the particular vairiety of roses we'd ordered, and asked if it was okay for her to switch them for another similar variety. We told her what color we prefered, and the roses turned out PERFECTLY. We were very impressed.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers were beautiful, fresh and lasted for several days! Thanks for providing a cost effective solution for wedding flowers!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I must admit I was a bit skeptical about ordering flowers for my nieces wedding. I was blown away by the freshness, the quality and beauty of the flowers. I have dealt with local wholesalers with less satisfaction. Global Rose saved the day and made the wedding beautifull. I would recommend them, without reservation.

Sally Stewart

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered all of my flowers to make my centerpieces and bouquets from global rose and was extremely pleased.

I ordered white carnations and blue tinted hydrangeas and every single bloom I received was beautiful, not a bad on in the bunch. Shipping was free and perfectly on time.

If you're planning to make your own bouquets they have bulk flower rates that can't be beat and their pre-made packages are beautiful as well!

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I ordered 250 coral and 100 vendala roses. They were delivered on time and were all just beautiful. I will definitely order from Global Rose again!

• Wedding: 08/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

No issues here! Everything as ordered and expected. Flowers were beautiful. And can't beat the price...compared locally and they had the best packages. Be prepared to receive and take care of the flowers when they are delivered though. I think that's key. TIP: not very many florists suggest this, but bring a vase to the reception venue for the bridal bouquet if you want it to last longer!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
LingLing
888-590-7673
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire