Global Rose

4.2
Flexibility
3.9
Recently Married

i bought 50 roses and they shipped them on Tuesday and I received them on Friday and they were beautiful 2 days later for the wedding!

Global Rose responded with the following comments:

We are very happy to hear this! Hope you buy from us again!

Services Used: Flowers

Great price and beautiful flowers. Save your money and order them. If I can figure out how to make pretty flower arrangements, anyone can. We saved over 1,000 dollars and it was so worth it. All of the arrangements had gorgeous calla lilies and not one arrived sub par out of 240.

Global Rose responded with the following comments:

Thank you, hope you buy from us again!

Services Used: Flowers

I loved the flowers that I received. They were in perfect condition! I was nervous to have my flowers shipped to me, but they looked amazing. They even came with instructions on how to take care of the flowers as well as a couple packets of plant food.

Global Rose responded with the following comments:

Thank you and we hope you buy from us again!

Services Used: Flowers

We have used Global Rose several times just because of the deals. So we decided to use them for our wedding flowers and do the flowers ourselves. We ordered the flowers 2 months in advance to arrive 2 days before the wedding. The flowers arrived on time and were absolutely gorgeous. We will continue to use globalrose.com.

Global Rose responded with the following comments:

Thank you! We are very happy we can assist you with your flower needs!

Services Used: Flowers

I decided to order my flowers from global rose for two reasons. The cost and they have beautiful rainbow roses. I ordered the roses about a month and a half before the ceremony and requested they be delivered on Friday before we got married on Sunday. The buds were all in great shape. I trimmed them as described on their website and kept them in a bucket of water until the morning of the ceremony. I was able to use two of them in our boutonnieres and the remainder made beautiful centerpieces. I received many compliments on the roses and many guests took some home with them.

Global Rose responded with the following comments:

Thank you, we hope you buy from us again!

Services Used: Flowers

We ordered 250 white roses from global rose for an AMAZING price, it was wonderful to get them at such a great deal and they were absolutely beautiful. I have already told some of my friends about them, and one other thing if you order in advance and have them delivered on a Thursday they are even cheaper which is crazy!!!

Global Rose responded with the following comments:

Great! We hope to have you as a client again!

Services Used: Flowers

This was one of the best choices I could have made. It was so affordable. I didn't want to look cheesy by getting fake flowers but I didn't think it was worth paying 1200 for a florist. So Global Rose was the best thing for me. I am a DIY bride so this was great. I purchased 2400 Rose Petals for $75 and was able to select 4 different colors (600 of each color). I also purchased 400 carnations for $175. I was able to choose 4 different colors for the carnations as well. My wedding was on April 12, 2015; I placed my order with Global Rose on February 22, 2015 and selected the flowers to be delivered April 10, 2015. It was recommended to have the flowers delivered two days before the event so that you can care for them so that they fully bloom. I received them on time and in perfect condition. When I received them, they were beautiful and vibrant in color; they just needed to be tended to. I filled a couple of large buckets with room temperature water and added the flower food. I cute the stem about an inch up and placed them in the water. I refilled the water 24 hours later. The morning of the wedding they were all bloomed beautifully. All for only $250!!

mama LG
04/04/2015

THE FLOWERS ARE GREAT! THEY CAME IN ON TIME AND IN GREAT CONDITION AND THE VALUE WAS BEYOND BELIEF!

Global Rose responded with the following comments:

Thank you! hope to hear from you again!

03/28/2015

This was such a great way for me to save money at my wedding. I ordered all my flowers (centerpieces, aisle decor, bouquets) from Global Rose and then put everything together myself. I bought calla lilies, orchids, and rose petals. They were beautiful and shipped so quickly! They also give you a tracking number which is great to keep brides calm so close to the event date. I got numerous compliments on the flowers. Definitely recommend them!

Global Rose responded with the following comments:

Great to hear this! Hope you buy from us again!

Services Used: Flowers

When I first read about global rose I was a bit skeptical. I had planned my entire wedding and was biw stuck on the floral details. I was able to purchase 100 roses for $104. More than half the price from a local vendor. I ordered the white chocolate roses and they were BEAUTIFUL. I still have a dozen in a vase in my house. After 8 days they still look beautiful and fully bloomed. I had my order delivered on a Thursday since my wedding was on a Saturday. The flowers arrive in a semi closes bud, but after the first day they are big and beautiful. We were sire to keep the fan on, and AC at 70. Global Rose was a way to go!

Recently Married

The flowers were EXQUISITE, and Fed Ex delivered earlier than expected. This company completely EXCEEDED my expectations. But it is IMPORTANT to take note of their recommendation to get flowers a day or 2 in advance in order to hydrate. When the flowers arrive, they will look a little "skimpy" compared to what you would walk away from a florist with. But trim and place in water ASAP as recommended, and they will absolutely BURST open over the next few days!! I wish I could upload a picture of the yellow roses I got. Kudos to you Global Roses!! Absolutely fantastic!

Recently Married

Couldn't be happier- bouquets ordered were great and the ones I arranged were fabulous! such a great low price for flowers!

Global Rose responded with the following comments:

Thank you hope to hear from you again!

Services Used: Flowers

I wanted a beautiful wedding without spending $20,000, so I decided what was most imporatnt to me and what I could stand cutting corners on. Flowers were not high on my priority list. I looked at Global Rose and Fifty flowers and decided Global rose was the way to go. I did big white Calla Lilies, mini white Calla Lilies, and Red Roses. I ordered a trial run of just 50 red roses 4 months before my wedding and they were beautiful and lasted a few weeks. For my wedding they were just as great if not better. I was worried about the calla lilies because I had not done a trial with those, but they were beautiful. My arrangements and bouquets looked amazing and the roses opened up very nicely the day of the wedding. The instructions for when to order which flower were very accurate. I was very happy with my decision to save some money here!

Services Used: Flowers

My mother in law decided she wanted to do all of our wedding flowers so we searched online for a supplier. Global Rose had a great selection and very fair prices so we went ahead and placed our order. I wanted mums and chose the Pom Poms in white with green button flowers for accents of color. We received the flowers and they ended up being spider mums. So, we called the company and they responded immediately. They did not have enough Pom Poms to redo my entire order so they offered to send whatever they had and even let us keep the spider mums. They were amazing to work with. The professionalism and customer care was beyond what was expected. The flowers were gorgeous.

I would suggest you get your flowers in vases at least 24 hours before your wedding and keep them in a air conditioned room. They will look amazing after 24 hours. It gives them time to open just enough.

Our guests loved our flowers. We used them for the centerpieces, ceremony decor and bouquets. They were beautiful.

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were beautiful and perfect. I ordered 100 deep purple roses for the bouquets, "Simple the Best Wedding Centerpieces" package of 12 and 4200 rose petals for the aisle.

There was not one flower that was broken or damaged on arrival and they were easy to care for. The centerpieces are individually wrapped in plastic, like the ones in the grocery store, and they looked a bit smushed when I opened the package. After they hydrated for 24 hours, they plumped right up and looked like they were just picked fresh.

I trimmed the flowers as recommended and left them in buckets of water on the outside patio in the shade and they held up great. They arrived in the morning on Wednesday for my Saturday wedding. I would have had them delivered on Thursday but Friday was the fourth of July holiday and cutting it a bit too close for my comfort.

I was able to cut the flowers the night before the wedding, wrap some ribbon around them and they were ready to go! That easy. 1 bridal bouquet and 5 bridesmaid bouquets. The morning after the wedding, I woke up and found my bridal bouquet spent the night on the floor of the hotel room after a long wedding day and it was still in great shape! I took it home and put it in a vase and it lasted and lasted! Boy those flowers were durable.

Don't hesitate to save some money and order your flowers from Global Rose!!!

Services Used: Flowers

GlobalRose provided outstanding service. Flowers were fresh and fragrant. Was a little nervous at first since main location is in Florida and delivery was for DC metropolitan area. But flowers were delivered on time as promised today's prior to event. I followed direction for care and flowers opened up as promised so I was able to creat beautiful flower balls for wedding. Flowers were stunning.