Global Rose

Flexibility
3.9
mama LG
04/04/2015

THE FLOWERS ARE GREAT! THEY CAME IN ON TIME AND IN GREAT CONDITION AND THE VALUE WAS BEYOND BELIEF!

1 person found this review helpful

When I first read about global rose I was a bit skeptical. I had planned my entire wedding and was biw stuck on the floral details. I was able to purchase 100 roses for $104. More than half the price from a local vendor. I ordered the white chocolate roses and they were BEAUTIFUL. I still have a dozen in a vase in my house. After 8 days they still look beautiful and fully bloomed. I had my order delivered on a Thursday since my wedding was on a Saturday. The flowers arrive in a semi closes bud, but after the first day they are big and beautiful. We were sire to keep the fan on, and AC at 70. Global Rose was a way to go!

Recently Married

The flowers were EXQUISITE, and Fed Ex delivered earlier than expected. This company completely EXCEEDED my expectations. But it is IMPORTANT to take note of their recommendation to get flowers a day or 2 in advance in order to hydrate. When the flowers arrive, they will look a little "skimpy" compared to what you would walk away from a florist with. But trim and place in water ASAP as recommended, and they will absolutely BURST open over the next few days!! I wish I could upload a picture of the yellow roses I got. Kudos to you Global Roses!! Absolutely fantastic!

Recently Married

Couldn't be happier- bouquets ordered were great and the ones I arranged were fabulous! such a great low price for flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

I wanted a beautiful wedding without spending $20,000, so I decided what was most imporatnt to me and what I could stand cutting corners on. Flowers were not high on my priority list. I looked at Global Rose and Fifty flowers and decided Global rose was the way to go. I did big white Calla Lilies, mini white Calla Lilies, and Red Roses. I ordered a trial run of just 50 red roses 4 months before my wedding and they were beautiful and lasted a few weeks. For my wedding they were just as great if not better. I was worried about the calla lilies because I had not done a trial with those, but they were beautiful. My arrangements and bouquets looked amazing and the roses opened up very nicely the day of the wedding. The instructions for when to order which flower were very accurate. I was very happy with my decision to save some money here!

Services Used: Flowers

My mother in law decided she wanted to do all of our wedding flowers so we searched online for a supplier. Global Rose had a great selection and very fair prices so we went ahead and placed our order. I wanted mums and chose the Pom Poms in white with green button flowers for accents of color. We received the flowers and they ended up being spider mums. So, we called the company and they responded immediately. They did not have enough Pom Poms to redo my entire order so they offered to send whatever they had and even let us keep the spider mums. They were amazing to work with. The professionalism and customer care was beyond what was expected. The flowers were gorgeous.

I would suggest you get your flowers in vases at least 24 hours before your wedding and keep them in a air conditioned room. They will look amazing after 24 hours. It gives them time to open just enough.

Our guests loved our flowers. We used them for the centerpieces, ceremony decor and bouquets. They were beautiful.

Services Used: Flowers

My flowers were beautiful and perfect. I ordered 100 deep purple roses for the bouquets, "Simple the Best Wedding Centerpieces" package of 12 and 4200 rose petals for the aisle.

There was not one flower that was broken or damaged on arrival and they were easy to care for. The centerpieces are individually wrapped in plastic, like the ones in the grocery store, and they looked a bit smushed when I opened the package. After they hydrated for 24 hours, they plumped right up and looked like they were just picked fresh.

I trimmed the flowers as recommended and left them in buckets of water on the outside patio in the shade and they held up great. They arrived in the morning on Wednesday for my Saturday wedding. I would have had them delivered on Thursday but Friday was the fourth of July holiday and cutting it a bit too close for my comfort.

I was able to cut the flowers the night before the wedding, wrap some ribbon around them and they were ready to go! That easy. 1 bridal bouquet and 5 bridesmaid bouquets. The morning after the wedding, I woke up and found my bridal bouquet spent the night on the floor of the hotel room after a long wedding day and it was still in great shape! I took it home and put it in a vase and it lasted and lasted! Boy those flowers were durable.

Don't hesitate to save some money and order your flowers from Global Rose!!!

Services Used: Flowers

GlobalRose provided outstanding service. Flowers were fresh and fragrant. Was a little nervous at first since main location is in Florida and delivery was for DC metropolitan area. But flowers were delivered on time as promised today's prior to event. I followed direction for care and flowers opened up as promised so I was able to creat beautiful flower balls for wedding. Flowers were stunning.

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers I ordered were awesome. I had one problem with my order, i got yellow roses instead of peach, but they did reimburse me the day I contacted them. Great flowers at a great price!

Services Used: Flowers

This is the first time we have used an online provider of flowers, so we were somewhat anxious, but we were very pleased with the roses we ordered from Global Rose. I would recommend Global Rose to anyone that is planning a wedding such as we were. We ordered 1150 roses and 2400 baby's breath and there were only approximately a half dozen that we had to discard. We are very satisfied customers.

Services Used: Flowers

If you're willing to put in the work to arrange and design your own flowers, this is a great way to get your blooms. The delivery arrived exactly as they said they would, and with proper care, the roses lasted for days.

Recently Married

The flowers I ordered came on time and were beautiful! I never thought about ordering online but they were 1/3 of the price and no hassle!

1+ year ago

We were THRILLED with Global Rose. We ordered about twice as many flowers as we actually needed to completely fill our venue and ceremony area for about the same as florists were estimated for just my bouquet. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. The day before they were scheduled, a rep from Global Rose called and said they didn't have the particular vairiety of roses we'd ordered, and asked if it was okay for her to switch them for another similar variety. We told her what color we prefered, and the roses turned out PERFECTLY. We were very impressed.

Services Used: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful, fresh and lasted for several days! Thanks for providing a cost effective solution for wedding flowers!

Services Used: Flowers

I must admit I was a bit skeptical about ordering flowers for my nieces wedding. I was blown away by the freshness, the quality and beauty of the flowers. I have dealt with local wholesalers with less satisfaction. Global Rose saved the day and made the wedding beautifull. I would recommend them, without reservation.

Sally Stewart

Services Used: Flowers

I ordered all of my flowers to make my centerpieces and bouquets from global rose and was extremely pleased.

I ordered white carnations and blue tinted hydrangeas and every single bloom I received was beautiful, not a bad on in the bunch. Shipping was free and perfectly on time.

If you're planning to make your own bouquets they have bulk flower rates that can't be beat and their pre-made packages are beautiful as well!