Gisselle Sanchez~Floral and Event Design

Gisselle Sanchez~Floral and Event Design

Wedding Flowers Specialist Tampa, St Petesburg, Clearwater, Sarasota....

631 Cleveland Street
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Giselle was so personable from the moment I walked in the door. All I had to do was tell her my idea, she sent me a picture and I approved and gave her the ability to create my flowers using a tropical theme. They were gorgeous!!! The compliments came all night on my semi cascading bouquet and then continued once my pictures came out. The bridesmaid bouquets were so original and spot on for the look I wanted for my wedding. I would definitely recommend Gisselle. She has a magic touch with flowers!

• Wedding: 10/10/2014
Lindsey
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Giselle was absolutely amazing! She is so talented. From the first time I met with her to discuss my ideas for my wedding she saw my vision and worked with me the whole way to make sure that the flowers and decor were everything I imagined. And she delivered. The bridal parties flowers and my bouquet were just beautiful and her arrangements were works of art. She really was a dream to work with. I would not have changed a single thing. I will Giselle in the future for any floral needs I may have.

Gisselle Sanchez~Floral and Event Design responded with the following comments:

Botija. it was a joy to have worked with you and an honor to be part of your special day. Thank you!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Botija
  • Flexibility: 5.0

GISSELLE IS WONDERFUL. She really made my dream wedding come true! She was there helping me through the entire process. She is the kindest person you will meet. I would recommend her business to anyone. You can tell just by talking to her that she has a passion for what she does and it definitely reflects in her work! I can't say Thank You enough!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Leonor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have asked for a better florist and to be honest there is not better. Giselle was there every step of the way not only did she provide beautiful and amazing flowers she helped provide a vision and made that vision come true. If you need flowers for anything at all Gisselle is definitely the person to come too. She is absolutely the best and her sweet personality is just the cherry on the top. Gisselle thank you for everything we appreciate it more than words can say!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
BrittanyMcCaig5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gisselle is wonderful!!! Our flowers were SO beautiful!! I wanted to keep them forever. She did an amazing job with everything. We went to her with an idea and asked for her ideas and vision and it turned out perfect. I sometimes have trouble explaining what I want but she was very patient and gave me options and her opinion when we asked. She was so easy to work with and incredibly sweet :) She also did the draping for our ceremony and hanging crystals and flowers and it looking amazing. Everything we hoped for and then some! There were a few last minute details that I requested and she did it without a problem. It was so nice talking with her on the phone the weekend of the wedding because she kept me very calm and relaxed. We would definitely choose Gisselle again for future events.

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
Samantha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gisselle definitely topped my list of favorite wedding vendors. She and her team at Gisselle Sanchez Floral & Event design are such talented people. Their work is beautiful and original and they are simply a joy to work with!

From the consultation, to the written proposal, to the day of results… her work is step above the rest!! She is a great listener and as result was able to create a unique and personalized look for our big day. I was able to confidently turn everything over to her… and the end result was simply magical!

Gisselle, we can’t thank you enough for sharing your passion and talent in flowers with us! Everything was so pretty that day and I am still smiling about those beautiful flowers in the tree at the ceremony you and my sweet mother in law surprised me with!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gisselle was so, so, so very good for our wedding. Amazing! We searched high and low throughout the Tampa Bay area, and met with a half dozen florists. None of them were even close to how much we enjoyed meeting with Gisselle.
Gisselle demonstrated a genuine concern to see our wedding become a beautiful event - she did NOT treat our wedding like just another payday or just another job. You can tell Gisselle genuinely cares about her work and genuinely cared about my wife and I. The enjoyment for the work she does is palpable.
My wife and Gisselle shared an instant connection when we first met to to discuss our wedding. Our wedding had an old timey/romantic feel to it, and my wife loved every suggestion Gisselle made. The flowers and decorations at our wedding were beautiful, and according to my wife, were "perfect!" I would recommend that if you are looking for a florist, to search online for some of Gisselle's work. If you like what you see, then I would fully recommend you work with Gisselle for your event.
In addition to the flowers, Gisselle handled all the additional details (center pieces, linens, napkins, and candles). I thought Gisselle's pricing was extremely fair. She did not nickel-and-dime us for the extra details she included for us. She made the planning process so easy on us. She invited us to contribute as many ideas or as much input as we wanted, but she also understood when other commitments kept us occupied, and she was fully willing to take charge with the planning process when necessary. She is very flexible to work around your schedule, and genuinely was a pleasure to interact with and to work with.
I give Gisselle my highest recommendation for couple's that are considering using her for their wedding or other events.

• Wedding: 03/13/2014
Andrew
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The professionalism matched the quality of the overall service provided. Gisselle was on top of things from our first meeting through the end of the event. She made my dreams come to life.

• Wedding: 03/07/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gisselle was very helpful in selecting the perfect flowers for my daughter's wedding. She even supplied orchids for the wedding cake, which matched the bridal bouquet. All the colors and flowers looked perfect! She even supplied vases with water to keep the bouquets looking fresh all night. They lasted an entire week! Thank you Gisselle for making our fairytale wedding a reality!

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED Giselle and her team!!! They did our wedding flowers (bouquets, boutonnières, flowers for our alter trellis, and centerpieces for the reception) and even came to the venue to set everything up for us. All the flowers were gorgeous and fresh and the alter flowers that went across the top of our trellis were spectacular! We had SO many compliments on them!!! We used all the flowers the next day to decorate at our "I do BBQ" and even though they didn't have water all night (they were actually just tossed in a box by whoever cleaned up!!!) they still looked perfect the next day at our home!!! I highly recommend her, she was excellent and very attentive!!! Also my centerpieces were made up of a bunch of different style antique vases with flowers in them and I had painted the inside of some of the vases but didn't think to check if they'd be ok with water in them. Gisselle had the foresight to do this- and good thing too! A few of them had paint coming off within an hour, which would've looked awful at the reception!!! Luckily she caught this and I was able to make some new, non painted vases by wraping mason jars in yarn instead!

• Wedding: 11/23/2013
Arielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I knew at our first meeting that Gisselle was the perfect person for our wedding! She immediately understood our vision after showing her just a few pictures of our ideas. She truly loves what she does and it is reflected in the quality and beauty of her work. Our flowers & centerpieces were absolutely STUNNING! Her attention to details went far above my expectations! She went above and beyond by adding candles, flowers, and petals to areas of the reception that I didn't even consider to ensure the beauty flowed throughout the room. Ex. bar, cake & dessert table, and sign in table. Gisselle is very prompt at responding and stays within your budget without compromising in quality. She was always available to bounce different ideas I had off of and really makes you feel like you are family. She also directed us towards other vendors to find the best rates for chairs, candles, and linens. I did a ton of research and her recommendations far beat out everything I found online! And again, all great quality and service.
I would HIGHLY recommend her if you are looking for someone who exudes quality, professionalism, and a true passion for completing your wedding day vision! I LOVE her!

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVED Gisselle - when my mom and I went to visit her showroom, the style, creativity, and vision for our wedding was right on point. She took everything I had ever dreamed of and exceeded my expectations! She is fabulous... thank you Gisselle!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gisselle was recommended by Weddings on a Whim and I couldn't have asked for a better florist!! She was very accommodating and affordable. I shared with her a picture of my dress and a few of my favorite flowers and she produced the most beautiful bridal bouquet I have ever seen! The Bridesmaids were stunning as well. The Groom, my Dad's, and groomsmen boutonniere's were perfect too!!

Gisselle is a very creative florist and I would highly recommend her services!!

Warm regards,
Jodie & Tom Hansen

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Jodie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gisselle and her family were very professional, patient and flexible. I really liked her approach that she did not pressure me with things and I could just feel that she wanted me to be happy on our wedding day. She made our wedding day so beautiful with so many fresh pretty flowers. It was my dream wedding that I always dreamed about. Our guests gave me a lot of complements as well. She is great! I recommend her to everyone!

• Wedding: 07/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gisselle was amazing. My flowers were gorgeous and exactly how I imagined they would be. After meeting with other florists and getting very high quotes I went to Gisselle and she was so nice, and really listened to what I wanted and was extremely reasonable. I would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She created the wedding of my dreams. I am so impressed her artistic qualities, passionate work, and her ability to make us feel like family! You will NOT be disappointed with her!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2013
727-520-2458
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards