Gina Myers Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Gina is great to work with. We had our engagement shoot with her and we got back some great pictures. She makes us laughs and really brightens the mood :)

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Gina is just an amazing photographer -- the proof is in the pictures!

Katie and Sean Camburn- married- 10/20/12-- Gina is truly a gifted photographer- you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Photography

I can not say enough good things about Gina! From the very first meeting she impressed us with her warm personality, her creative ideas and her beautiful photography. Throughout the entire wedding planning she was quick to respond and when I got nervous about being in front of the camera all day long and feeling 'watched', she was patient and calmed my worries. During the wedding day she was there to grab a great shot when she needed to be, (and had an amazing eye for setting us up in great poses!), but she also was keen on realizing when we needed a minute to just relax and be together. Our wedding guests loved her personality and everyone is raving about how gorgeous our photos are! I have friends that paid 3x the amount of money for their wedding photo packages and I can honestly say I am SO much more impressed with the quality and beauty of Gina's pictures! I would highly recommend Gina to any bride who is looking for beautiful photos to capture her big day!

Services Used: Photography

Gina Myers knows how to capture a memorable moment. She lives and breaths her photograph which shows through her work. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for top quality photography work.

Services Used: Photography

Gina is an outstanding photographer. She is extremely professional and worries about the smallest of details so you will end up with the MOST magnificient memories of your special day. The end result will be priceless.

As your family grows, she will also be the photographer that will capture the memories of your life together...new babies or an entire family photograph to cherish.