GET LIT Productions, INC. (Lighting & Video Projections)

GET LIT Productions, INC. (Lighting & Video Projections)

Favorite
Orlando, FL
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Words cannot describe the awesomeness Get Lit Productions did for my wedding! We had up-lighting, pin spot lighting for centerpieces, patterned lighting on our focal wall, monogram, cake spot lighting, a couple spot light. Byron and his team did absolutely amazing! I verbalized my vision and they totally captured it the day of my wedding. It looked like a fairy tale in our ballroom. We are still hearing about how awesome the lighting was in our wedding. Once the fun part started... dancing... the lights began to change colors and move with the music. It's one thing to see it in a video, but to see it in person is mind blowing. All the pictures I have seen from people uploading to social media sites of our wedding, each picture has a different background! It's amazing how lighting can just fill the room! I would definitely recommend Get Lit Productions for any lighting needs.

GET LIT Productions, INC. (Lighting & Video Projections) responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the wonderful review :-)

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Byron and his team brought my vision to life! I considered them my most valuable vendor as the theme of my wedding was lights! They lit up a tree for me, lined my aisle in beautifully lit mason jars and designed a lighted tunnel for transition from my cocktail hour to my reception. Walking out to my ceremony sight was magical because of the work and design Get Lit provided. My lighted arch was a perfect transition from cocktail hour into the reception area. It was a great photo op and was exactly what I envisioned. Byron and his team are GREAT at what they do!

Thank you for the kind words, we TRULY enjoy every aspect of what we do for our clients. You had a beautiful and eclectic vision that was a blast to create :)!
Best of Luck in Life & Love !

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Loved the lighting at our reception! We chose to have patterned lighting on the ceiling and it turned out beautiful!! What a beautiful touch it added.

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

This Company has 5 stars for a reason! Allison and Byron are two amazing people and together their lighting company is unstoppable! Byron has an amazing vision and his love for what he does really shines through in his work. They did uplighting, patterns, and market lights and the market lights outside just looked like a dream! They looked like stars and it really made everything so whimsical! Thank you so much you two for making my wedding day PERFECT! My family and friends have been raving about the lighting all week.

Why thank you kindly Cassie! It was a TRUE JOY to be a part of you and David's special day! We greatly appreciate the special words, best of luck in life and love!

-The Team at GET LIT Productions

Andie
03/01/2014

Allison & Byron were great and easy to work with! We were planning our wedding from out of town and we threw around A LOT of ideas that Byron happily planned out so we could see cost breakdown and time for set-up. Allison is incredibly prompt in responding to emails and getting us information. When we finally made our decision, we could not have been more pleased with the end result. The lighting added the finishing touch on our perfect night and we are so thankful to have found them to work with!

1 Review
1+ year ago

Byron and his wife were great. Highly Recommend them!!!

1 Review
1+ year ago

Provided the lighting for our wedding.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Andy
09/21/2013

We used Get Lit for lighting decor at the weddingh venue. They were extremely professional, courteous and congenial throughout our relationship. The lighting accents they suggested were outstanding and we thank them for adding so much to the success of our event.

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Working with Byron and Allison was a breeze. They provided exactly what we wanted and I didn't have to worry about a thing. They did market lights at Ceviche, which looked fantastic. I didn't even know they were setting up while I was getting ready on my wedding day, I just saw the lights done. Perfect!

Thank you Shelley for the wonderful review. We truly enjoyed being a part of your wedding day. You were a lovely bride and wish you and your new hubby, Kris a beautiful life together!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

So easy to work with and affordable. I never even saw them on my wedding day- all the lighting was just there and looking awesome! I'm so happy I decided on the uplighting and GOBO design because they really added so much to the reception space. I will definitely use Get Lit again!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

everything was beautiful. i would definitely recommend this company. I never knew how important lighting was to a wedding setup. The lighting truly set the tone for my reception and I was very pleased.

Irene
10/06/2012

Get Lit is perfect for market lighting!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

We met with Get Lit during one of their set ups and they had amazing work! They were flexible with us and we felt very comfortable. They were showing us different types of lighting available and asked us questions about the venue. We gave every information and they made the magic happen. We had Uplighting and a projector and it came out beautiful! They do amazing work! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Room looked stunning!! the Tiffany blue lighting was perfect!! Glad we used draping to darken the room ... looked great!!

I am very happy that you were pleased with the lighting. Thanks for the wonderful review. I will you all the best with your new husband :)

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

Byron is a lighting GENIUS!!!!!!! He made our reception so wonderfully beautiful!!!!! He took every single element we wanted and made it all work together! It was one of the most beautiful and amazing things I had ever seen. He listens, creates, and executes the perfect picture for anyone's perfect day. He went above and beyond our expectations and I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat. Keep rocking, Byron! You are truly gifted when it comes to lighting design! Thank you for everything!

Thank you for the wonderful review :) It was it always has been a pleasure of mine to be involved in such a special day. You two are a GREAT couple and I wish all the love for the two of you! Congrats once again!!!!

cas-smith
04/21/2012

Get Lit did a wonderful job with our wedding lighting. We had to put up a tent at the last minute because of rain, and they accommodated our lighting order with no problems. Everything went smoothly from start to finish. We would definitely recommend this company.