Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc.

Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc.

Salem, NH
Value
Flexibility
Donald
10/19/2014

Loved loved loved Tommy! Played all the right music...accommodated us at last minute when we added a singer to our ceremony...he even got us the music for her....

There's nothing you could do to improve...everything surpassed our expectations!!

Services Used: DJ

Get Down Tonight and DJ Russell Sheehan saved our wedding!! Our original DJ (not associated with GDTE) cancelled on us a week before our wedding date (8 days to be exact). I called GDTE in a panic but they told me not to worry and they would find us the perfect DJ. Sure enough they called me back within the hour and set us up with Russ. From our first phone conversation I was immediately put at ease. He got right to business since we only had a week to go and was quick to resond to my follow up emails and texts. We met with him a few days before the wedding; he was organized and really knew his music.

On the big day Russ had EVERYONE (including my mother!) on the dance floor from the first song to the last, not one of his song selections flopped. It has been about a month since the wedding and everyone is still raving about how much fun they had.

In the end, I wish we had saved the stress and gone with Russell right from the start of the planning process. He was professional and more importantly FUN!

Erin

Molly
10/12/2014

Tommy made the whole wedding planning process a breeze!! During our meeting he was extremely attentive to what we wanted and what we didn't want played. Our guests had a phenomenal time dancing that most guests forgot to eat dessert!!! Plus we had a crazy request for Tommy to scratch our first dance song and we had a crazy energetic silly dance to do.... Tommy played along pretending that something went wrong, the guests thought that there was a power failure--it was AMAZING!!! Can't say enough good things!!! Thank you so much Tommy!!

Services Used: DJ

We had DJ Billy Rears for our wedding last weekend and it was an absolute blast! Everyone had such a great time on the dance floor, all of our requests were honored, we had a great time!!!! Everyone's been complimenting the dj! Can't say enough good things :)

Jessica
10/04/2014

Bob was the DJ at our wedding this past weekend and he was absolutely AMAZING!!! I met him at one of the wedding expo's and knew immediately that I had to have him at my wedding. He has the best personality and is so outgoing. Bob happily accommodated my last minute wedding party dances and all of the little fun, silly things I wanted to do throughout the evening. He really made this about what my husband and I wanted, while making it so fun for us throughout the planning process. I emailed Bob several times at very random hours and he always responded timely and enthusiastically. He made us feel very comfortable and made our evening fun for everyone involved. His guidance with the music selection for certain parts of the ceremony was incredible and really made our wedding entrance everything we could have hoped for. Our friends and family were raving about Bob and the music selections throughout the rest of the weekend- the dance floor was packed all night- just how we wanted it. We can't thank Bob enough for everything he did- I highly recommend him and will gladly book him in the future for other events. Thank you just isn't enough!!!

Services Used: DJ

We are very happy to have selected Nick Kafejelis for our wedding DJ. The venue we chose required two separate sound systems; one for dinner and speeches in a tent and one in a barn for dancing. Nick was able to provide all of the gear needed for our special scenario.

In the months leading up to our wedding he was incredibly helpful in working out details and making suggestions for all of the different elements of the day.

On the day of the event Nick was very professional and easy to work with. As the MC introducing the wedding party, speakers and first dances, he had a great energy that kept all guests entertained. At our request he included games to give away centerpieces and promote guests to get to the dance floor. When the dancing began he had a great ability to read the crowd and select appropriate music to keep people on the dance floor. We had requested a mix of Mo-town classics, rock and pop for the dancing and he followed our guidance perfectly. We had decided to have a number of ‘no play’ songs/artists that he held to as well.

We selected Get Down Tonight because we had attended a friend’s wedding who had hired them and we were impressed with the energy and musical intuition. Nick did not disappoint our expectations. On the chaos of your wedding day it is nice to have a DJ who can adapt to changing circumstances and bring a great party. Also it is always a good idea to have a fireman close by.

Services Used: DJ

Chris Renn is the best! He has been the DJ at many of our friends' weddings and we have always had a blast. Because of this, he was the first person we booked once we figured out our wedding date. He is extremely responsive and professional, answering any questions, making sure he got to know us, and understanding our likes and dislikes. There is a lot to remember when you are planning your own wedding, and we really appreciated that Chris emailed us to remind us about final meetings, phone calls, and the DJ song planner due dates. That was incredibly helpful.
Chris met with us about a month before the wedding and spent a lot of time getting to know us and going over options and the pace of the night's events. We felt fully confident in Chris. Therefore, besides giving him a few songs for the do not play list, we left it up to him to choose the songs based on his feel for the crowd. Also before the wedding, he sent out a message on our Facebook accounts, asking our guests to write suggestions for songs they wanted to hear.
Chris did both our ceremony music and our wedding music, and both were fantastic. During the wedding, Chris had everyone up on the dance floor. Many people told us that they danced more at our wedding than any other wedding they had ever been to. I give the credit for this to Chris. He knew our goal was to dance the night away and he made sure that happened. He was also instrumental in keeping the pace of the night moving along. He always made sure to touch base with me and my husband to let us know it was time for the cake cutting, flower toss, etc. He was also fantastic at coordinating with other venders, especially the photographer, the venue, and the videographer. I know that we would recommend Chris to anyone who is getting married and I know our friends would too, because they all recommended him to us. He is an amazing DJ and we look forward to staying in touch with him in the future!

Recently Married

Dean Michael from Get Down Tonight Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding, and he was by far one of the best additions to our day! Dean was energetic, fun, played amazing music, and kept the vibe of the wedding lively the whole time! Dean led the Cupid Shuffle on the dance floor, instigated our conga line (which ended up including 90% of our guests), and led a party game that our guests loved. Everyone had a great time with Dean, and we can not recommend him enough! I tell everyone I know who is getting married to snag Dean Michael as their DJ; he is the best!

Michael
10/03/2014

Bob DJ'd our wedding that took place on 10/3/14. He was wonderful throughout the time leading up to the wedding and answered any silly questions I had without a blink of an eye. I even mailed the check to the wrong address and he went with the flow haha.

Once we got to the wedding day, it was pretty much everything we could have asked for. He was charming and great to all of our relatives, perfectly awesome when taking requests and kept us moving and grooving. I would personally have Bob any time I need a DJ and am currently recommending him to my friends for future events. If you want a stand up guy who will rock your event and keep people smiling and dancing - Bob is your man.

Recently Married

We used chad as our DJ on 9/27/14 for our wedding ! He was great from the first meeting we had with him to the very last moments of the wedding night. He was able to change an entance song for one of the bridesmaids and groomsmen at the last minute to fit what they wanted to do. He kept people dancing and the music he played was just perfect. We also did a fun " who wears the cake" and chad got everyone into it and we would have to thank him for how successful it went over :) if you need a DJ for your wedding or anything else Chad would be a great pick and you won't be disappointed !!

Melissa
09/26/2014

Gregg was incredible! Our wedding was so great and so much fun, and we have Gregg to thank for that! He kept the party going, kept people on the dance floor and kept our guests entertained from start to finish! He was great at reading the crowd and recognizing what people wanted to dance to! He was very professional and organized, and kept the night running on schedule. We've gotten a lot of compliments from guests saying what a great job he did! My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Gregg to anyone who wants their wedding or event to be amazing! :)

Recently Married

Recently had Tommy from “Get down tonight” DJ at my wedding and could not be happier with the quality and professionalism we received. Throughout the entire process he was friendly and willing to make the experience exactly what we wanted. He played the perfect music for each step of the wedding, and kept the dance floor full for the entire reception. Friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable on what music will fit your style of wedding.

Recently Married

Garret Doe is great! He does a great job reading the crowd and adjusting music accordingly. We had people dancing all night and didn't want to stop!

Services Used: DJ

We got married 9/19/14 Dean Michael was our DJ. He was awesome! When we me with him before the wedding it was very relaxed, and he gave us some great ideas. He went over with us exactly how everything would happen which was great. Our wedding was perfect thanks to Dean, he was fun, upbeat and kept everyone on the dance floor. He played all the songs we requested and took requests on the spot as well. Everyone was asking me who our DJ was after the wedding because he was so great! Thanks Again!

Services Used: DJ

Pat Messina did a fabulous job at our wedding. Everyone enjoyed themselves immensely.

Kara
09/19/2014

Tommy did a fabulous job! He was very attentive to all special requests that we made in our meeting and was sure to carry them through at our wedding! :)