Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc.

Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc.

Favorite
Value
Flexibility
Jennifer
08/29/2015

What can I Say... We LOVED Billy Rears. We knew from our first meeting that we had made the right decision booking Billy for our wedding on August 29. Leading up to the wedding Billy was very professional and always kept in contact with us.

He did the music during our ceremony & reception. He always had great suggestions and was very fun to work with.

Billy responded to all of our requests before and during the ceremony and reception.
Lots of our guest commented on how professional Billy was & how they enjoyed his work. He was not overbearing & kept things running very smoothly. We gave him a playlist of songs from all different genres and he was able to create an amazing playlist which we & our guest Absolutely LOVED!!
We are so grateful to Billy for making our special day AMAZING!! Once again We can't thank you enough & would definitely request & recommend you to anyone who needs a DJ in the future.

In one final word.... The DJ can make or break a wedding.... And Billy honestly helped make our day one we will never forget.

Thank you Billy!!!!!!

Services Used: DJ

Greg was an amazing DJ at my daughter's recent wedding!! From meeting with my husband privately to plan some secret performances to meeting with the bride and groom to get there music preferences and special songs down perfectly, he could not have been more accommodating and professional!! Everyone had a great fun time!! Lots of dancing and fun was had by all!! The wedding party all wore Converse sneakers and Greg even wore some grey converse to match his suit!! Such a special touch !! We would highly recommend Greg for your wedding or any event!

Services Used: DJ

I got married last month and used Nick from Get Down Tonight for our DJ. The whole experience working with the office and with Nick directly was great. The actual wedding was a blast and we got so many compliments about the music. This was a true testment to Nick's flexibility to work with us on what type of wedding we wanted and his ability to read the crowd. A huge thank you to Nick and everyone at Get Down Tonight for making this the best day!

Chelsey
08/01/2015

Greg went above and beyond for my husband and I. We are very pleased with his wonderful service he provided for us on our special day! :)

Services Used: DJ

Dean Michael was an amazing DJ. He was well organized and helped to make sure our wedding day went smoothly. He had just the right amount of involvement for us and our guests loved the music he played. I would reccomend Dean to anyone who is in need of a DJ!

Services Used: DJ

We hired Russ and Brandon Sheehan to DJ our wedding. We planned our NH wedding from where we live in Kentucky, so all our communication was done through phone and email and we did not meet Russ or Brandon until right before our reception started. Russ made this very easy as he was extremely responsive to both emails and phone calls and was able to help guide us through the process. He had great suggestions of ways to make our evening memorable, and suggested adding a special audio message during my father daughter dance. I wasn't sold on the idea at first, but ended up deciding to go ahead with it and it couldn't have turned out better! My parents both say this was their favorite part of the entire day and all our guests loved it as well! Russ and Brandon were able to play our crowd well - at one point they put on a current popular song that our guests were not feeling and caused the dance floor to empty. They immediately recognized this and changed the song within 20 seconds and the dance floor became packed again! All our guests had a great time and we are so happy we went with Russ and Brandon!

Services Used: DJ

Tommy Demers is incredible!! Everyone was so impressed with the music he played!! Absolutely perfect!

Brianna
07/18/2015

We hired Drew Rissler at Get Down Tonight to DJ our wedding, and it was the best decision we could have ever made! Drew is honestly one of the easiest people to work with. He is professional, considerate and, most importantly, extremely fun to be around!

The moment we met him, we felt at ease like we had known him for years. His personality won us over immediately and we booked him on the spot!

At our wedding, the dance floor was packed the entire night, and we have Drew to thank for that! We gave him a small selection of songs that we like, and he ran with it. Drew was able to truly capture us as a couple! Multiple people asked us if we made the entire playlist ahead of time because it was so perfect.

We can't say enough good things about Drew. Hire him for your wedding- you won't regret it!

Marilyn
07/18/2015

Drew was amazing at reading the crowd and keeping the magic happening all night. We eventually extended the time because everyone was still enjoying the music !

Services Used: DJ

I had DJ Jeremy on our wedding Saturday, and he was awesome!! Very few of my guests ate cake or took advantage of the ice cream bar because they were dancing all night. So many guests called my mom the next day and said it was the most fun they had at a wedding. He was also very easy to work with and very responsive. I definitely think having a good DJ is probably the biggest factor of how fun a wedding is, so thanks Jeremy! :)

Richard
07/11/2015

Very patient and helpful. Played music to satisfy all generations. We were very happy with his services. We would highly recommend.

Services Used: DJ

My then future brother and sister in law used Get Down Tonight at their wedding and had rave reviews. So when planning my wedding it was a no brainier to look into them. I saw them at a bridal show one night and emailed them for information. We got a few prices from other local DJs and without a doubt Get Down tonight had the most affordable prices and ranges. We then used their website to watch clips of their DJs to select one to meet. We chose Bob Stackpole. Once meeting him we KNEW right then and there he was our guy. He was laid back, great sense of humor, and down to earth, perfect for our wedding. We told him we wanted one big party...we didnt want a cookie cutter wedding and he totally got us. We wanted a few fun surprises for our friends and family and Bob nailed it out of the park. Bob didnt pressure us to go with the standard wedding stuff or to do what he wanted, instead listened and wanted to give us what WE wanted. I would not want any other guy running our wedding. The DJ makes or breaks a wedding in my mind and there was not one minute that my dance floor wasnt packed. He took control of the music and made sure that everyone was having a good time. Bob is as laid back and fun, as we like to think we are, so I had complete faith in him and his work and SO SO happy with our choice. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Bob and believe that he truly knows his job and how to work a crowd. Thank you Bob for making our wedding one that people will talk about for years to come!!!

Allie
06/20/2015

Get Down Tonight Entertainment was a recommended vendor for our venue. We worked with Tommy as our DJ, and he was absolutely excellent. Throughout the planning process he was professional, quick to respond to emails, and had lots of fun and creative ideas to make our reception memorable. My feet are still sore from dancing, and have heard the same from many of our guests! I don't think there was anyone sitting down - Tommy had the whole party up and dancing all night, and the mix of music was perfect. Prior to the wedding I sent him a list of songs we'd like to hear at dinner (I heard all of them that night), and he was excellent at reading the crowd to play an awesome mix of music throughout the reception. I would highly recommend Tommy and Get Down Tonight Entertainment for any couple looking for an absolutely AMAZING DJ!!

Services Used: DJ

From the moment we met with Gregg we felt that he would be a good fit for our wedding. He is very personable, friendly and outgoing. He was easy to talk to and able to coordinate with our busy schedule. He was very enthusiastic and kept the party going all night long. Every song we wanted to hear was played and guests were on the dance floor the whole night. He kept everyone included in the party. Our families loved him! He is so easy to talk to and an overall great guy. Gregg made our day even more special with under the stars lighting and monograms. These finishing touches set the tone for the reception. We couldn't of asked for a better DJ and entertainer.

Services Used: DJ

Nick did an amazing job overall, before and durning our wedding. He met with us a couple weeks before our wedding to go over what we were looking for, and called to go over everything again the week of our wedding. At our reception he did an amazing job keeping our guest engaged with the party and did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor! We had a lot of positive feed back from guest on what a fantastic job he did by feeling out the crowd. If he played a song and not a lot of people were dancing he would quickly change the song and people would be right back out on the dance floor! Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Services Used: DJ

Nick was absolutely wonderful and extremely flexible. He met us during his work hours at the firehouse because it was the only weekend we had free. He had such a wide variety of songs to choose from and helped us make great song selections for parts of our wedding we hadn't even considered having music for. Nick was also very flexible when it came to us switching up songs, ice breaker/game selections, and making other last minute changes. The day of our wedding, he lined the wedding party up and got us all pumped up. The crowd already seemed to be going, so we knew he was doing a great job. Before the wedding, we had given him a list of some of our favorite songs and he played almost all of them which was way more than what we had hoped for. All through the night he kept the dance floor packed, and kept everyone laughing and smiling. He never threw in any surprises that made us uncomfortable and was very understanding of our comfort zone. Throughout the night he was always checking in with us to make sure we were ready for certain parts such as the bouquet toss, parent dances, etc but he never was annoying or over the top about it. We really appreciated the head's up and check-ins from him. After the wedding, we received such positive feedback from our guests. People were saying how they were dreading when he announced it was time for a game, but then when he went through the shoe game, they said it ended up being one of their favorite parts of the reception. We also heard from several of our guests that he was one of the best wedding DJs they've ever seen, that everything flowed so smoothly and that the night was so fun. Many others also raved about his wide variety of song choices. We had such a great time thanks to Nick. We HIGHLY recommend :) Thanks, Nick!