Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc.

Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc.

Favorite
Value
Flexibility
Brianna
07/18/2015

We hired Drew Rissler at Get Down Tonight to DJ our wedding, and it was the best decision we could have ever made! Drew is honestly one of the easiest people to work with. He is professional, considerate and, most importantly, extremely fun to be around!

The moment we met him, we felt at ease like we had known him for years. His personality won us over immediately and we booked him on the spot!

At our wedding, the dance floor was packed the entire night, and we have Drew to thank for that! We gave him a small selection of songs that we like, and he ran with it. Drew was able to truly capture us as a couple! Multiple people asked us if we made the entire playlist ahead of time because it was so perfect.

We can't say enough good things about Drew. Hire him for your wedding- you won't regret it!

Services Used: DJ

I had DJ Jeremy on our wedding Saturday, and he was awesome!! Very few of my guests ate cake or took advantage of the ice cream bar because they were dancing all night. So many guests called my mom the next day and said it was the most fun they had at a wedding. He was also very easy to work with and very responsive. I definitely think having a good DJ is probably the biggest factor of how fun a wedding is, so thanks Jeremy! :)

Richard
07/11/2015

Very patient and helpful. Played music to satisfy all generations. We were very happy with his services. We would highly recommend.

Services Used: DJ

My then future brother and sister in law used Get Down Tonight at their wedding and had rave reviews. So when planning my wedding it was a no brainier to look into them. I saw them at a bridal show one night and emailed them for information. We got a few prices from other local DJs and without a doubt Get Down tonight had the most affordable prices and ranges. We then used their website to watch clips of their DJs to select one to meet. We chose Bob Stackpole. Once meeting him we KNEW right then and there he was our guy. He was laid back, great sense of humor, and down to earth, perfect for our wedding. We told him we wanted one big party...we didnt want a cookie cutter wedding and he totally got us. We wanted a few fun surprises for our friends and family and Bob nailed it out of the park. Bob didnt pressure us to go with the standard wedding stuff or to do what he wanted, instead listened and wanted to give us what WE wanted. I would not want any other guy running our wedding. The DJ makes or breaks a wedding in my mind and there was not one minute that my dance floor wasnt packed. He took control of the music and made sure that everyone was having a good time. Bob is as laid back and fun, as we like to think we are, so I had complete faith in him and his work and SO SO happy with our choice. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Bob and believe that he truly knows his job and how to work a crowd. Thank you Bob for making our wedding one that people will talk about for years to come!!!

Allie
06/20/2015

Get Down Tonight Entertainment was a recommended vendor for our venue. We worked with Tommy as our DJ, and he was absolutely excellent. Throughout the planning process he was professional, quick to respond to emails, and had lots of fun and creative ideas to make our reception memorable. My feet are still sore from dancing, and have heard the same from many of our guests! I don't think there was anyone sitting down - Tommy had the whole party up and dancing all night, and the mix of music was perfect. Prior to the wedding I sent him a list of songs we'd like to hear at dinner (I heard all of them that night), and he was excellent at reading the crowd to play an awesome mix of music throughout the reception. I would highly recommend Tommy and Get Down Tonight Entertainment for any couple looking for an absolutely AMAZING DJ!!

Services Used: DJ

Nick was absolutely wonderful and extremely flexible. He met us during his work hours at the firehouse because it was the only weekend we had free. He had such a wide variety of songs to choose from and helped us make great song selections for parts of our wedding we hadn't even considered having music for. Nick was also very flexible when it came to us switching up songs, ice breaker/game selections, and making other last minute changes. The day of our wedding, he lined the wedding party up and got us all pumped up. The crowd already seemed to be going, so we knew he was doing a great job. Before the wedding, we had given him a list of some of our favorite songs and he played almost all of them which was way more than what we had hoped for. All through the night he kept the dance floor packed, and kept everyone laughing and smiling. He never threw in any surprises that made us uncomfortable and was very understanding of our comfort zone. Throughout the night he was always checking in with us to make sure we were ready for certain parts such as the bouquet toss, parent dances, etc but he never was annoying or over the top about it. We really appreciated the head's up and check-ins from him. After the wedding, we received such positive feedback from our guests. People were saying how they were dreading when he announced it was time for a game, but then when he went through the shoe game, they said it ended up being one of their favorite parts of the reception. We also heard from several of our guests that he was one of the best wedding DJs they've ever seen, that everything flowed so smoothly and that the night was so fun. Many others also raved about his wide variety of song choices. We had such a great time thanks to Nick. We HIGHLY recommend :) Thanks, Nick!

Services Used: DJ

We got married on Friday June 12th and we had Chad as our DJ! He was absolutely fantastic! Even during the meetings no matter what question I had, stupid or not, he addressed it with no hesitation. He definitely knows his stuff! We through a bunch of different songs at him from all different genres and he was able to play them all and created an amazing playlist for the wedding. Everyone has told me how great the music was and have been asking me for his information! All of us were so impressed! We cannot thank him and the rest of the GDT crew enough! Everyone was amazing!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Eric
05/30/2015

Two Words AMAZING PARTY! Our DJ kept everyone on the dance floor all night. He was also great at mixing in requests with songs that he felt would keep the party live.

Services Used: DJ

Jeremy was AH-MAZING! I can't say enough good things about him! We were very particular when looking for our DJ. We had been to enough events with awkward older DJ's who insist on getting out on the dance floor and teaching guests how to do line dances and were too intrusive for our tastes. We really wanted our wedding to be a big party and have people on the dance floor all night. After looking through all the online videos from GDTE (wicked convenient) we selected Jeremy. Since we were planning our wedding in NH from OH we needed to use Skype sessions and email in order to plan everything. Jeremy was more than willing to accommodate our needs! We INSTANTLY liked Jeremy. He was fun and likable instantly and he did a superb job! He picked up on our slightly off-beat music taste immediately and was able to find every less known song we wanted to include. He also hit the mark during the reception. Our dance party basically started as soon as people were done eating dinner! He expertly kept the energy up and the party going right up til the venue started closing down around us. I don't think we could have had a more perfect and wonderful DJ than Jeremy and he was a big part of making our wedding the amazing celebration we always dreamed it would be!

We booked Jeremy as part of a vendor package with our venue which made coordinating everything super easy and affordable. I would recommend Jeremy for any function in a heartbeat!

Private User
Recently Married

Dean was AWESOME! He was very professional, and so wasn't the staff in the office at Get Down Tonight. We were very pleased with our choice to have Dean DJ our wedding.

Leslie
05/15/2015

I was really worried about the mix of guests that would be in attendance...right from the get go, Jeff literally had EVERYONE on the dance floor before they even knew what hit them! ;-)

Services Used: DJ

DJ Tommy was wonderful to work with. He took our Disney theme and incorporated it perfectly with our reception. He kept everyone dancing and smiling the entire time. He even had the shoes for the shoe game during our reception when we added it in last minute. I 100% would trust my day in his hands again. I couldn't have asked for a better day.
Our Justice of the Peace was Barbara, who also works at Get Down Tonight. She is an absolute sweetheart and we loved her. She made the ceremony perfect and helped us pick everything we wanted to do. We even got to pick her robe color for the day. I highly recommend Barbara if anyone needs a JP for their big day. She even brought 2 copies of our marriage certificate and left them for us in our card box.
All of our guests were so happy with the day. My husband and I are still nothing but smiles.

Services Used: DJ, Officiant

Jeremy from Get Down Tonight was incredible! He made sure everyone was on the dance floor and made the night flow seamlessly. Thank you Jeremy!!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Chad Ardizzoni and the people at Get Down Tonight Entertainment were truly amazing! Chad met with us three times before the wedding to make sure that we had everything that we needed and he was always willing to answer a phone call or text with a random question. Chad was a fantastic support system in the time leading up to our wedding and then when our big day arrived he was AMAZING! We had lots of special requests for songs and playlists, and we even had a few of our guests sing to us and sing us down the aisle. Chad never thought twice about rising to the occasion. He seemed like he was having just as much fun as we were! If you're looking for someone to make your wedding fun, exciting, and stress free, talk to the people at Get Down Tonight Entertainment! Working with them was a wonderful experience! If you have the option to book Chad Ardizzoni for your special day, we would highly recommend that you DO IT! Thanks for everything Chad! We truly appreciate you and everything that you did for us!

Services Used: DJ

Get Down Tonight Entertainment really did a great job at my wedding. Tommy Demers was my DJ and he was awesome to work with from day 1. Was good with helping request songs if you got stuck. Felt very comfortable and that everything went smoothly at the meetings.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Private User
Recently Married

Bob Stackpole was the only thing during our wedding planning that we did not have to worry about. We met with Bob and right away knew that he was the best choice. He listened to what we wanted and also had some amazing suggestions that we never thought of. Bob responded to emails quickly and reassured us that he had everything under control. And he did! We decided last minute to have him play the music for our ceremony as well as our reception and everything turned out amazing. Our reception was a blast - his music selections were perfect and he read the crowd well to decide his music choices. Everyone told us how great the DJ was - we couldn't agree more! We would absolutely recommend DJ Bob Stackpole to anyone who wants their dance floor packed and wants their guests to have a great time!