Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc.

Get Down Tonight Entertainment, Inc.

Salem, NH
888.411.3696   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jeremy was AH-MAZING! I can't say enough good things about him! We were very particular when looking for our DJ. We had been to enough events with awkward older DJ's who insist on getting out on the dance floor and teaching guests how to do line dances and were too intrusive for our tastes. We really wanted our wedding to be a big party and have people on the dance floor all night. After looking through all the online videos from GDTE (wicked convenient) we selected Jeremy. Since we were planning our wedding in NH from OH we needed to use Skype sessions and email in order to plan everything. Jeremy was more than willing to accommodate our needs! We INSTANTLY liked Jeremy. He was fun and likable instantly and he did a superb job! He picked up on our slightly off-beat music taste immediately and was able to find every less known song we wanted to include. He also hit the mark during the reception. Our dance party basically started as soon as people were done eating dinner! He expertly kept the energy up and the party going right up til the venue started closing down around us. I don't think we could have had a more perfect and wonderful DJ than Jeremy and he was a big part of making our wedding the amazing celebration we always dreamed it would be!

We booked Jeremy as part of a vendor package with our venue which made coordinating everything super easy and affordable. I would recommend Jeremy for any function in a heartbeat!

Leslie
05/15/2015

I was really worried about the mix of guests that would be in attendance...right from the get go, Jeff literally had EVERYONE on the dance floor before they even knew what hit them! ;-)

Services Used: DJ

DJ Tommy was wonderful to work with. He took our Disney theme and incorporated it perfectly with our reception. He kept everyone dancing and smiling the entire time. He even had the shoes for the shoe game during our reception when we added it in last minute. I 100% would trust my day in his hands again. I couldn't have asked for a better day.
Our Justice of the Peace was Barbara, who also works at Get Down Tonight. She is an absolute sweetheart and we loved her. She made the ceremony perfect and helped us pick everything we wanted to do. We even got to pick her robe color for the day. I highly recommend Barbara if anyone needs a JP for their big day. She even brought 2 copies of our marriage certificate and left them for us in our card box.
All of our guests were so happy with the day. My husband and I are still nothing but smiles.

Services Used: DJ, Officiant

Jeremy from Get Down Tonight was incredible! He made sure everyone was on the dance floor and made the night flow seamlessly. Thank you Jeremy!!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Chad Ardizzoni and the people at Get Down Tonight Entertainment were truly amazing! Chad met with us three times before the wedding to make sure that we had everything that we needed and he was always willing to answer a phone call or text with a random question. Chad was a fantastic support system in the time leading up to our wedding and then when our big day arrived he was AMAZING! We had lots of special requests for songs and playlists, and we even had a few of our guests sing to us and sing us down the aisle. Chad never thought twice about rising to the occasion. He seemed like he was having just as much fun as we were! If you're looking for someone to make your wedding fun, exciting, and stress free, talk to the people at Get Down Tonight Entertainment! Working with them was a wonderful experience! If you have the option to book Chad Ardizzoni for your special day, we would highly recommend that you DO IT! Thanks for everything Chad! We truly appreciate you and everything that you did for us!

Services Used: DJ

Get Down Tonight Entertainment really did a great job at my wedding. Tommy Demers was my DJ and he was awesome to work with from day 1. Was good with helping request songs if you got stuck. Felt very comfortable and that everything went smoothly at the meetings.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Bob Stackpole was the only thing during our wedding planning that we did not have to worry about. We met with Bob and right away knew that he was the best choice. He listened to what we wanted and also had some amazing suggestions that we never thought of. Bob responded to emails quickly and reassured us that he had everything under control. And he did! We decided last minute to have him play the music for our ceremony as well as our reception and everything turned out amazing. Our reception was a blast - his music selections were perfect and he read the crowd well to decide his music choices. Everyone told us how great the DJ was - we couldn't agree more! We would absolutely recommend DJ Bob Stackpole to anyone who wants their dance floor packed and wants their guests to have a great time!

Services Used: DJ

We had a wonderful experience with DJ Nick Kafejelis from Get Down Tonight. As it drew closer to our wedding date, he contacted us several weeks before to meet and go over details, which I considered great customer service! It made us feel that our wedding was important to him as well, and that he really wanted to meet our needs and make our wedding special. He was also really accommodating with all of my quirky requests and carried them through to the letter! I would highly recommend DJ Nick to DJ anyone's wedding!

Services Used: DJ

Chad Ardizzoni was AMAZING. The BEST DJ EVER! Our whole wedding party and guests were on the dance floor the entire night. If you want a DJ who works hard and blends well with your wedding/party Chad is your guy. If I could give him a 10 I would. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect night! So much fun!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Brandon was amazing! He did everything we asked for! Our guests were on the dance floor the entire time! We had a blast! He was so on top of meeting with us ahead of time and answering our emails. He was also just a really nice guy and wanted to make sure we had a great wedding! It was great and exactly what we wanted! I would recommend him to anyone! His rate for the night was also one of the most reasonable ones offered by Get Down Tonight. Loved him!

Private User
Recently Married

We had Gregg Gelinas as our wedding dj on New Years Eve. He was very easy to work with and accommodating to any needs for throughout the whole reception. We had a crowd with a wide range of ages and Gregg did a great job keeping the dance floor full throughout the night! He did a great job playing music that our guests would enjoy!!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I got married this past weekend and decided to go with Get Down Tonight for our DJ. We started out by looking at the different videos on their website, my husband and I looked at them separately and both picked Chad out of the bunch. His upbeat friendly personality stood out and that’s just what we were looking for. We have a tight schedule and Chad was so flexible, he had no issues meeting on days that were convenient for us. At our final meeting we had songs picked out that we “thought” we wanted, after meeting with Chad we changed half of those ideas because his were SO much better. He took what little we told him about our music preference, and we were amazed by how spot on he was from our intro suggestions to all of the music played throughout the night! In addition to the music, we went with uplighting of the walls, lighting under some of the tables and dancing under the stars. When I walked into the reception, I was blown away. He brought my vision to life and nailed it! He had our guests dancing all night and they are still complimenting us on how great he was. We couldn’t be happier with our choice and hope to use Chad for future events!

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ was Gregg and he was absolutely great. He was so much more than just our DJ, he helped out with everything that came up during our day and took care of it. He did a great job of picking music to keep us and our guests happy and keep everyone dancing. Also we did the up lighting which made our space look absolutely stunning! It was a small space and all of the lights made it seem so much more magical. We had only met with him twice before the wedding but he was so great that it just felt like a friend was with us at our wedding. He is absolutely great!

Services Used: DJ

We hired Nick Kafejelis to DJ our wedding and he was amazing. He was totally open to us taking a lot of control of music choices, and was very personable! He could tell what kind of couple we are right off the bat and made choices accordingly. I loved the way he amped the bridal party up before we were introduced at the reception, and the "newlywed game" made everyone laugh. He also didn't assert his "name" or "brand" too much into the reception, which I really appreciated. Also, everyone commented on the uplighting afterwards and how beautiful it was. All in all, Nick Kafejelis seems like a fantastic and talented DJ and guy!

Services Used: DJ

We had Gregg Gelinas dj our wedding last month. It was perfect, he played all the songs I wanted. I had so many people come up to me saying how much they loved the dj and his music, it was the perfect mix for our friends and family. He was very involved and on top of everything, thank you for making everything run so smoothly! We couldn't have asked for a better dj for our big day!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Drew is excellent. Asking him to do our wedding was one of the best decisions my wife and I made. Get Down Tonight was an excellent vendor to work with, responsive, and clearly has great professionals on staff.

Music is very important to both of us; we have eclectic tastes and long lists of songs we wanted him to consider. Drew was highly receptive to all our requests and eager to expand his playlists when needed. During planning he was accessible and approachable. He answered our questions clearly and honestly, especially in moments when his professional experience suggested changes. His advice was helpful and informative. On the wedding day Drew exuded confidence and anticipated everything we needed. He was aware of the schedule and effortlessly guided us when we needed to prepare for introductions, first dance, special requests, etc. Throughout the entire evening he carried himself with a professional, positive, and pleasant air. It allowed him to affect the entire reception without imposing on all its moments. He worked seamlessly with our other vendors. And as for the music he played - we are still receiving compliments from our guests about how wonderful it was. Family and friends of all ages explicitly commented on Drew’s production. They thought the music during the cocktail reception perfectly complemented conversation and relaxation. We are especially thankful for this, as Drew accommodated many of our song requests, inserting them into a great list he has honed. When it came time to dance, Drew shined. He made sure the dance floor was packed for the entire evening, pacing the music perfectly and continually fading to songs that kept people dancing. The place did not quit for a second! Drew has the awareness, demeanor, professionalism, taste, and skills of an excellent DJ. We are so grateful for all he did on our wedding day.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor