Garden State Wedding Studio - NJ Wedding Photography & Cinematography

Value
Flexibility
Connie
11/09/2014

Great service and good photo quality. Definitely a must have at a big event

Jessica
10/18/2014

We loved using the photo both at our wedding. Photos came out awesome!

Angela
10/18/2014

I met with a couple of photographers before meeting Marina and Vlad. I was looking for friendly and fun professionals that would fit in with the atmosphere of my event and do a good job. I immediately found Marina and Vlad to be trustworthy and they gave me the most confidence. Marina and Vlad captured our wedding beautifully in photos and video! Their creativity was really impressive and I appreciate it so much. They really depicted all the fun we had and I am thrilled to have the tangible memories! I am honored that they were a part of my wedding and all though they worked all night for us I hope they felt like guests! I would use them for any and all of my future events and I would recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

This booth was a hit at our wedding! We were so happy that we added an extra hour. Our guests are still bragging about it. Best addition to our wedding. The customer service was excellent and pleasant.

Kamran
10/11/2014

Rented a Photo booth for my wedding on Oct 11th. These guys were great from the first time I saw them at a Bridal show to the actual wedding. They let me customize my print outs and were VERY responsive to all emails. Everyone loved the photo booth!

Got a digital copy of all photos and Scrap Book. For the price you can't beat these guys!

Andrew
09/28/2014

Garden State Photo was very professional and helpful in making sure the photo booth, props, and photo template were to our likening. The photo booth attendant was very professional and helpful. Vlad was also very helpful in making sure everything was to our likening. Will highly recomended

4.7

Garden Studio provided the photobooth for our wedding. Their attendant was very helpful to the guest and the booth itself was by far the hit of the day. Well worth the cost. The price of the package we selected included the hats, an album, and the flash drive with photos. They were also able to accomodate at the last minute some changes to the schedule.

Services Used: Photography

We rented a photo booth from Garden State Wedding Studio and it was a huge success for our wedding. From the beginning, both Vlad and Marina were very professional and responsive. Garden State Wedding Studio was very easy to conduct business with. The attendant, John, was very professional and personable. Our guests had so much fun with the photo booth and we were so happy we decided to rent it. We got a USB that night and a copy of a few of our guests pictures. Within a few days, we were e-mailed a link with all the photo booth pictures of that night which made for great laughs! Garden State Wedding Studio was a pleasure to deal with because they were on top of everything. I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented a photo booth for our wedding reception on 9/27/14. It was a huge success. Everyone at the reception went into the booth, at least once. Most of the guests went into the booth more than once. Everyone loved the props and really enjoyed the pictures. I loved that I was able to see the pictures later and realize how much fun everyone had in the booth. This was money well spent, I have already given Garden State Photos name and information to a few friends that want to rent a photo booth for their upcoming events

Brayan
09/26/2014

Garden State Photo Booth was a perfect match for us! They were professional from the very start. All of our guests loved their photo strip and we even got all our pictures on a USB and online drive! Thanks guys for making our wedding day even more magical.

Antonia
09/26/2014

Everything was perfect. From the moment I picked up the phone to ask questions to all the in between emails. To the day of the event. Sweetness and responsible and stands for everything they say they are. Only thing pictures with one or two people In photo booth should somewhere be said in machine or maybe even by attendant to just move up closer to camera. Bc shots were so far away.

Jason
09/21/2014

Absolutely fantastic! We used Garden State Photo for the photo booth. Prior to the event, they worked with us to design a great border with our names around it. They took the time to explain the process and what we were getting. At the event, they were early, set up without any issues, and the representative was energetic and helpful to the guests. I would undoubtedly hire them again for a future event!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Carmen
09/13/2014

Guests loved the photo booth. The guest book with the pictures it's a great idea.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Devika
09/13/2014

We had a photobooth rental from Garden State. The pictures came out great! It was quite a smooth process working with Garden State. I called to book them, and then everything else was taken care of. A seamless experience! Highly recommend

Private User
Recently Married

Garden State Review:

I choose garden state photography because of
Marina and her Husband Vlad beautiful work they did for my sisters wedding in 2007. It's now 2014 and Vlad and Marina gave me everything my husband and I wished for. They were very professional and friendly . They Made my family, friends comfortable. They weren't pushy. we explained to them what we wanted as they gave us just that. We had 2 photographers (Marina and Steven) video (Vlad) Dj (Gio) MC (Tony) and the amazing photobooth my guest raved about. There photobooth photos are alllll over facebook. my guest keep tellinf me how much fin it was and they had ao many props (silly hats , glasses and etc) my niece spent most of the night at the photo booth, my brother inlaw photo bombing.. The man in charge of the photo booth provided me with a USB with all photos and a scrap book with the photos my guest took with messages ... I also had a signature board with a photo of my husband and I from our engagement photo session where the guest signed . Dj Gio played the music we enjoy listening and dance to.We needed a little more Spanish music according to my parents . MC Tony was organized and clear . It was a pleasure doing business with such wonderful people who take pride in what they do. They made our day magical... Its true what i had been told the day goes by so fast you need video and pictures . I will always have wonderful memories thanks to Vlad & Marina and there staff .

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
camilo
09/12/2014

Absolutely stellar service, from beginnning to end! These guys are detail oriented, professional, and not to mention a good bang for the buck. They were covering my wedding from start to finish, they were non-intrusive, out of sight, out of mind and still managed to capture all those precious moments that would have been lost to time. The person on staff assigned to me (Groom) was pretty much acting as my best man (mine was late, Thank You Paris) attending to all my needs that went above and beyond what he had to do. The DJ & MC were both part of the package deal, and were also top notch keeping my guests dancing and frolicking till the end. Last but not least; they really do have an eye for beautiful pictures, me and my wife were both very happy with their print and production work, Thank You Brother in Law for the recommendation :)

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography