Garden State Wedding Studio - NJ Wedding Photography & Cinematography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Marina made our ceremony extra special with warmth, loving suggestions and pure joy at being a part of our experience. Ron & i are happily anticipating the arrival of our proofs. We are grateful to Dr. Sheila Gross for recommending Marina to us.

Frances
01/10/2015

Love Garden State wedding studio ! Our photos were posted online within a couple days !!! Marina is AWESOME ! Highly suggested !

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Vlad and Marina couldn't be any easier to work with. Marina was the photographer for our wedding. From the beginning contacting her was easy. She took the time to explain everything in advance so we knew what to expect the day of. I appreciated her patience more than anything. Very kind and a week free the wedding she already had some beautiful photos up for u to enjoy. I would def recommend them for use. Great people, great photos, great value.

Connie
11/09/2014

Great service and good photo quality. Definitely a must have at a big event

Jessica
10/18/2014

We loved using the photo both at our wedding. Photos came out awesome!

Angela
10/18/2014

I met with a couple of photographers before meeting Marina and Vlad. I was looking for friendly and fun professionals that would fit in with the atmosphere of my event and do a good job. I immediately found Marina and Vlad to be trustworthy and they gave me the most confidence. Marina and Vlad captured our wedding beautifully in photos and video! Their creativity was really impressive and I appreciate it so much. They really depicted all the fun we had and I am thrilled to have the tangible memories! I am honored that they were a part of my wedding and all though they worked all night for us I hope they felt like guests! I would use them for any and all of my future events and I would recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

This booth was a hit at our wedding! We were so happy that we added an extra hour. Our guests are still bragging about it. Best addition to our wedding. The customer service was excellent and pleasant.

Kamran
10/11/2014

Rented a Photo booth for my wedding on Oct 11th. These guys were great from the first time I saw them at a Bridal show to the actual wedding. They let me customize my print outs and were VERY responsive to all emails. Everyone loved the photo booth!

Got a digital copy of all photos and Scrap Book. For the price you can't beat these guys!

Andrew
09/28/2014

Garden State Photo was very professional and helpful in making sure the photo booth, props, and photo template were to our likening. The photo booth attendant was very professional and helpful. Vlad was also very helpful in making sure everything was to our likening. Will highly recomended

4.7

Garden Studio provided the photobooth for our wedding. Their attendant was very helpful to the guest and the booth itself was by far the hit of the day. Well worth the cost. The price of the package we selected included the hats, an album, and the flash drive with photos. They were also able to accomodate at the last minute some changes to the schedule.

Services Used: Photography

We rented a photo booth from Garden State Wedding Studio and it was a huge success for our wedding. From the beginning, both Vlad and Marina were very professional and responsive. Garden State Wedding Studio was very easy to conduct business with. The attendant, John, was very professional and personable. Our guests had so much fun with the photo booth and we were so happy we decided to rent it. We got a USB that night and a copy of a few of our guests pictures. Within a few days, we were e-mailed a link with all the photo booth pictures of that night which made for great laughs! Garden State Wedding Studio was a pleasure to deal with because they were on top of everything. I highly recommend them!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented a photo booth for our wedding reception on 9/27/14. It was a huge success. Everyone at the reception went into the booth, at least once. Most of the guests went into the booth more than once. Everyone loved the props and really enjoyed the pictures. I loved that I was able to see the pictures later and realize how much fun everyone had in the booth. This was money well spent, I have already given Garden State Photos name and information to a few friends that want to rent a photo booth for their upcoming events

Brayan
09/26/2014

Garden State Photo Booth was a perfect match for us! They were professional from the very start. All of our guests loved their photo strip and we even got all our pictures on a USB and online drive! Thanks guys for making our wedding day even more magical.

Antonia
09/26/2014

Everything was perfect. From the moment I picked up the phone to ask questions to all the in between emails. To the day of the event. Sweetness and responsible and stands for everything they say they are. Only thing pictures with one or two people In photo booth should somewhere be said in machine or maybe even by attendant to just move up closer to camera. Bc shots were so far away.

Jason
09/21/2014

Absolutely fantastic! We used Garden State Photo for the photo booth. Prior to the event, they worked with us to design a great border with our names around it. They took the time to explain the process and what we were getting. At the event, they were early, set up without any issues, and the representative was energetic and helpful to the guests. I would undoubtedly hire them again for a future event!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Carmen
09/13/2014

Guests loved the photo booth. The guest book with the pictures it's a great idea.