Garden State Wedding Studio - NJ Wedding Photography & Cinematography

Garden State Wedding Studio - NJ Wedding Photography & Cinematography

Wedding Photography Video DJ/MC and Photo Booth Rental Services in NJ NY CT

Fort Lee, NJ 07024 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

4.7
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love Garden State wedding studio ! Our photos were posted online within a couple days !!! Marina is AWESOME ! Highly suggested !

• Wedding: 01/10/2015
Frances
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Vlad and Marina couldn't be any easier to work with. Marina was the photographer for our wedding. From the beginning contacting her was easy. She took the time to explain everything in advance so we knew what to expect the day of. I appreciated her patience more than anything. Very kind and a week free the wedding she already had some beautiful photos up for u to enjoy. I would def recommend them for use. Great people, great photos, great value.

• Wedding: 12/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service and good photo quality. Definitely a must have at a big event

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Connie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved using the photo both at our wedding. Photos came out awesome!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I met with a couple of photographers before meeting Marina and Vlad. I was looking for friendly and fun professionals that would fit in with the atmosphere of my event and do a good job. I immediately found Marina and Vlad to be trustworthy and they gave me the most confidence. Marina and Vlad captured our wedding beautifully in photos and video! Their creativity was really impressive and I appreciate it so much. They really depicted all the fun we had and I am thrilled to have the tangible memories! I am honored that they were a part of my wedding and all though they worked all night for us I hope they felt like guests! I would use them for any and all of my future events and I would recommend them to everyone!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Angela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This booth was a hit at our wedding! We were so happy that we added an extra hour. Our guests are still bragging about it. Best addition to our wedding. The customer service was excellent and pleasant.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rented a Photo booth for my wedding on Oct 11th. These guys were great from the first time I saw them at a Bridal show to the actual wedding. They let me customize my print outs and were VERY responsive to all emails. Everyone loved the photo booth!

Got a digital copy of all photos and Scrap Book. For the price you can't beat these guys!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Kamran
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Garden State Photo was very professional and helpful in making sure the photo booth, props, and photo template were to our likening. The photo booth attendant was very professional and helpful. Vlad was also very helpful in making sure everything was to our likening. Will highly recomended

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
Andrew
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Garden Studio provided the photobooth for our wedding. Their attendant was very helpful to the guest and the booth itself was by far the hit of the day. Well worth the cost. The price of the package we selected included the hats, an album, and the flash drive with photos. They were also able to accomodate at the last minute some changes to the schedule.

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We rented a photo booth from Garden State Wedding Studio and it was a huge success for our wedding. From the beginning, both Vlad and Marina were very professional and responsive. Garden State Wedding Studio was very easy to conduct business with. The attendant, John, was very professional and personable. Our guests had so much fun with the photo booth and we were so happy we decided to rent it. We got a USB that night and a copy of a few of our guests pictures. Within a few days, we were e-mailed a link with all the photo booth pictures of that night which made for great laughs! Garden State Wedding Studio was a pleasure to deal with because they were on top of everything. I highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I rented a photo booth for our wedding reception on 9/27/14. It was a huge success. Everyone at the reception went into the booth, at least once. Most of the guests went into the booth more than once. Everyone loved the props and really enjoyed the pictures. I loved that I was able to see the pictures later and realize how much fun everyone had in the booth. This was money well spent, I have already given Garden State Photos name and information to a few friends that want to rent a photo booth for their upcoming events

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Garden State Photo Booth was a perfect match for us! They were professional from the very start. All of our guests loved their photo strip and we even got all our pictures on a USB and online drive! Thanks guys for making our wedding day even more magical.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Brayan
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was perfect. From the moment I picked up the phone to ask questions to all the in between emails. To the day of the event. Sweetness and responsible and stands for everything they say they are. Only thing pictures with one or two people In photo booth should somewhere be said in machine or maybe even by attendant to just move up closer to camera. Bc shots were so far away.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Antonia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely fantastic! We used Garden State Photo for the photo booth. Prior to the event, they worked with us to design a great border with our names around it. They took the time to explain the process and what we were getting. At the event, they were early, set up without any issues, and the representative was energetic and helpful to the guests. I would undoubtedly hire them again for a future event!

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Jason
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Guests loved the photo booth. The guest book with the pictures it's a great idea.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Carmen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a photobooth rental from Garden State. The pictures came out great! It was quite a smooth process working with Garden State. I called to book them, and then everything else was taken care of. A seamless experience! Highly recommend

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Devika
201-503-8087
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7