Garden State Wedding Studio - NJ Wedding Photography & Cinematography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Photobooth was up and ready early on, even before the contracted time. Attendant was professionally dressed and very friendly with the guests. The whole process was pretty easy and definitely one of the best additions to the reception. The scrapbook at the end of the night was such a treat!

Recently Married

Great professional service with exceptional prints.

Services Used: Photography

We rented a Step and Repeat Backdrop with Red Carpet Photobooth for our wedding and everything turned out perfect. Our guests enjoyed taking unlimited photos for 4 hours straight and our guests were able to take home customized 2x6 photo strips just for our wedding. We especially loved the scrapbook that we ordered from Garden State where guests were able to share their 2x6 photo strips and also write us comments.

In terms of the whole process from start to finish, we worked with Vlad on the business end and Marina on the design end for all our customized items. They both are extremely easy to work with and strive to satisfy their clients. We emailed back and forth with Marina until we were happy with our step and repeat background and customized photo strip backgrounds. She was always patient and kind with our requests. We worked with Vlad to make sure that everything that was on the contract would be delivered and they were.

We are extremely happy with the Garden State Photobooth that we rented and would recommend all to use services from Garden State Wedding Studios. Vlad and Marina are willing to work with you and they deliver on all that is promised!

Stephanie
06/27/2015

I rented a photo booth with them. Very attentive and professional

Recently Married

They did a great job and everyone enjoyed participating in the photo booth

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing experience with Garden State Photo Booth! Our scrapbook is defintely a conversation piece, and our guest absolutely enjoyed the phot booth. Maria was really great and gave helpful tips for our photo strip design. I highly recommend this rental!!!

Recently Married

Garden State Photo Booth keeps your guests out of their chairs! Boredom cured instantly - zip in booth - pop on a prop and bingo! A happy moment arrives and captured by camera. Beautiful photos appear for your guest's keepsake gift .....Photos also displayed on-line for all to enjoy!!!
Having the Garden State Photo Booth at my darlilng daughter's wedding - a stroke of genius!
A gracious thank-you.....

Services Used: Photography

From beginning to end Garden State did all of our photography. We had the pleasure of working with Marina as our photographer for our engagement and wedding and were able to contract our photo booth through Garden State as well. Marina was easy to talk to, accommodating and helpful. Marina has great attention to detail and was very creative in her. She truly has an eye for beauty. Despite how fast everything moved during our wedding day, Marina was able to capture so many great moments that we will cherish forever. Thank you Garden State Wedding for capturing the beauty of our wedding.

Services Used: Photography

I heard of the studio because a friend of mine used it for her wedding. They were very professional. Our wedding was an early morning wedding and they were at the location at 5:30 in the morning. Marina, our photographer, took beautiful artistic pictures. Very receptive with our requests.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Marina made our ceremony extra special with warmth, loving suggestions and pure joy at being a part of our experience. Ron & i are happily anticipating the arrival of our proofs. We are grateful to Dr. Sheila Gross for recommending Marina to us.

Frances
01/10/2015

Love Garden State wedding studio ! Our photos were posted online within a couple days !!! Marina is AWESOME ! Highly suggested !

Services Used: Photography, Videography

Vlad and Marina couldn't be any easier to work with. Marina was the photographer for our wedding. From the beginning contacting her was easy. She took the time to explain everything in advance so we knew what to expect the day of. I appreciated her patience more than anything. Very kind and a week free the wedding she already had some beautiful photos up for u to enjoy. I would def recommend them for use. Great people, great photos, great value.

Connie
11/09/2014

Great service and good photo quality. Definitely a must have at a big event

Jessica
10/18/2014

We loved using the photo both at our wedding. Photos came out awesome!

Angela
10/18/2014

I met with a couple of photographers before meeting Marina and Vlad. I was looking for friendly and fun professionals that would fit in with the atmosphere of my event and do a good job. I immediately found Marina and Vlad to be trustworthy and they gave me the most confidence. Marina and Vlad captured our wedding beautifully in photos and video! Their creativity was really impressive and I appreciate it so much. They really depicted all the fun we had and I am thrilled to have the tangible memories! I am honored that they were a part of my wedding and all though they worked all night for us I hope they felt like guests! I would use them for any and all of my future events and I would recommend them to everyone!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

This booth was a hit at our wedding! We were so happy that we added an extra hour. Our guests are still bragging about it. Best addition to our wedding. The customer service was excellent and pleasant.