Gala Cloths

4.7
Flexibility
TMcG
Recently Married

Gala Cloths provided the table cloths for our wedding. They were a gorgeous Apple Green Pintuck. They made all the difference in the room where we had our reception. It was all white before we found Gala. They brought color into the room that matched the theme perfectly. We had an English Garden themed wedding with bright pops of purples and Apple greens. They were perfect. I used their website to find the right colors and then visited Teri at the showroom to get a true feel of how the linens would look on a table with flowers and table settings. It made all the difference in the world. Not only could I see what they look like in person, but also being able to see them at the venue was key. Teri was always helpful and quick to answer any questions and checked in with me to make sure the theme was still on track throughout the process. She was great! They delivered and picked up the linens without any issues and were able to handle everything without me worrying over every detail. What a valuable service when you are a stressed out Bride! Couldn't have pulled the day off without their help! Thank you Gala!

Private User
Recently Married

Wonderful experience working with this vendor. Exceptional customer service. Quality product. Just a great overall experience.

Private User
1+ year ago

The ladies I worked with at Gala were very awesome. I am a very visual person so I went to the show room a few times to browse. Sarah who was there working was knowledgeable and helped me see each table cloth that I wanted and was great with suggestions. The thing that I liked was that she wrote a follow up email confirming what I liked and the number of tables and sizes, and everything was very organized. Before I realized I could go to the showroom they were great with shipping samples to our venue as well. Diane was super helpful and responded quickly to any phone calls or emails.

Gala Cloths responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your response. We enjoyed working with you as well!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When I first contacted Diane Sundholm with Gala Cloths I was looking for a way to make my sisters wedding an event to remember. The venue that she chose for her wedding reception had substandard decor at best and that was not going to do. I was able to get some fantastic advice from Diane and was even sent sample linens to try at the run thru at the venue. I enjoyed working with her as she was very professional and extremely personable. She was available via phone and email whenever I had a question or her thoughts on tying everything together. I look forward to working with her and Dorothy the owner or Gala Cloths in the very near future.

Hi Angela,
It was a pleasure working with you as well! You had some very good ideas that turned dreary décor into a beautiful room for all your guests to enjoy. I look forward to working with you again in the near future.
Diane

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

I waited until the last minute to book my linens, but Diane took it in stride and was very helpful and incredibly fast in helping me to choose which linens to use for our reception. I had 100% confidence in Gala Cloths and was not disappointed. I was absolutely thrilled with the results and would HIGHLY recommend this wonderful company.

Liz
11/16/2013

Gala Clothes did a fantastic job incorporating our color scheme into the decor of the reception! Teri was great to work with - she gave us personal attention with design when we visited the showroom and made it easy to adjust our order all the way up to the week before the wedding by a simple email request. The cloths were delivered in excellent shape and really added the elegance I was going for when envisioning my table designs. Thank you again!

Theone
09/14/2013

Gala cloths was excellent at helping us develop our theme and bring color and beauty to our backyard wedding. We are still receiving tons of compliments from our friends. Multiple unrelated couples said it was the best wedding they ever went to. Gala cloths was worth every dollar my husband spent.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gala cloth did a grey job delivering and setting up all of the cloth we ordered for our reception and cocktail hour tables. They were so easy to work with and so professional. Teri is such a great person to work with and so flexible. The lines were so pretty and made the wedding venue look much better. Gala cloth is a must and I definitely recommend them.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

MY beautiful wedding was Rose pink and purple. Our linens all came from Gala Cloths, our wedding planner got them ordered for us and we thought it really made a big difference. Seeing a room transformed with simply adding specialty linens really makes a difference.
I recommend calling Gala Cloths for linen rentals.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gala Cloths was wonderful to work with. Delivered all of our choices in perfect condition.
Highly recommend Gala Cloths.

michelle
10/12/2012

Great to work with, many fabrics to pick from.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Nancy from Gala Cloths was an absolutely wonderful experience!! She helped us to achieve the fall, romantic, vintage, feel that we wanted for our wedding reception. The linens, napkins, chair covers, and sashes were beautiful and transformed the ballroom into a classic, elegant reception for our guests. I highly recommend Nancy and her team. They are the best!!!

Gala Cloths responded with the following comments:

Congratulations to you two!
It was my pleasure working with you and your Mom on the selection of the linen, chair covers, sashes and napkins for your special day! The room looked stunning... and I know you did too! Enjoy the honeymoon!

Margaret
10/06/2012

Our company, The University and Whist Club, has worked with Gala Cloths for many years and has experienced nothing but quality linens, service and delivery. My representative, Nancy, always provides professional and courteous customer service by promptly returning phone calls and offering suggestions if needed.

Cara
09/15/2012

Nancy was a key component from start to finish in creating a dream wedding. She was very helpful, professional, and an essential part in creating memories that will last a lifetime. Reign & Co. looks forward to working with Nancy from Gala Cloths again.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gala Coths did an outstanding job at my daughters wedding Saturday evening. The sashes were perfectly tied and the table toppers were perfect! Nancy was a real joy to work with....always responded quickly to every question and it was so much fun to work with her. She had many wonderful ideas that I had never thought about. The quality of the materials was top notch and the pricing was extremely reasonable! I would highly recommend this vendor!

Gala Cloths responded with the following comments:

Congratulations to your daughter! You did such a great job being her right arm thru the planning process! It was my pleasure to assist you and help you discover new ways to enhance the room while staying within budget. Enjoy the new chapter in your life!

Bernadette
09/08/2012

Nancy at Gala Cloths was very professional. She took great care in assuring that the chair bows were set up for our daughter's wedding at the Mendenhall Inn. Fabric swatches were sent to our home for our perusal and to make certain that colors matched. Would definitely use Gala Cloths again!