Gala Cloths

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

My venue came with ivory tablecloths and napkins of my color choice (navy), but after seeing all the fancy table setups at the wedding expos I decided I wanted to spruce up my sweetheart table. Many of the linen rental places have minimum order numbers, but Gala Cloths was fine with me ordering just one or two.

After going to the showroom I decided I wanted to add a little more. We got a navy pintuck for the cake table. I also rented navy shimmery runners for my tables, a runner for our cake table, and some sashes in navy bengaline and navy sheer. The sashes came in handy to add some pops of color around the venue. I just got them and figured I would decide what to do with them when we were setting up.

The girls in the shop that helped me were great. They gave me a second option on colors and fabrics that would work well together. I'm really glad I went in person. They had a table in the showroom we could lay the different fabrics on to see what worked well together. They also gave me some samples that I could bring back to my venue to make sure things coordinated.

Because my venue already had the tablecloths and napkins I only spend about $120 and it really added a lot of color and character to the whole room.

Gala Cloths responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your great review! It is amazing what you can do for very little money that has a huge impact on your event! Thank you for using Gala Cloths!
Pssst... pass it on :)

Recently Married

I used Gala to rent chair covers and sashes for my reception. Meeting with them they were able to help me envision what everything would look like when it all came together. They were very professional, made the process easy, and when I needed to speak to them or had any questions they were always able to answer or if I left a message they answered in a timely fashion. When it came to my wedding day, they had sent someone to set up everything and it turned out beautifully. If i were ever needed to I would definitely use Gala cloths again.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

Gala Cloths, Diane Sundholm and the entire work team were a joy to work with. Beautiful linens, reasonable pricing and excellent service. Twice Diane sent me free samples and this helped me put my table together. Her suggestions were much appreciated. I highly recommend them and I wish Gala Cloths and Diane much success.

Recently Married

Gala Cloths provided table linens for my wedding, and they were absolutely perfect. Inspired by coastal Connecticut, I was searching for blue and white striped linens. Nancy was fantastic to work with, and was so accommodating. She sent me various swatches to ensure that I found the specific shade of blue that I was hoping for. Gala pressed the linens for us and organized delivery and pick up from our reception venue. There was nothing for me to do or worry about, which is very much appreciated in the week of your wedding. The linens photographed magnificently as one of the focal points of the room, and I could not have been more pleased. I *highly* recommend Gala for all future brides!

TMcG
Recently Married

Gala Cloths provided the table cloths for our wedding. They were a gorgeous Apple Green Pintuck. They made all the difference in the room where we had our reception. It was all white before we found Gala. They brought color into the room that matched the theme perfectly. We had an English Garden themed wedding with bright pops of purples and Apple greens. They were perfect. I used their website to find the right colors and then visited Teri at the showroom to get a true feel of how the linens would look on a table with flowers and table settings. It made all the difference in the world. Not only could I see what they look like in person, but also being able to see them at the venue was key. Teri was always helpful and quick to answer any questions and checked in with me to make sure the theme was still on track throughout the process. She was great! They delivered and picked up the linens without any issues and were able to handle everything without me worrying over every detail. What a valuable service when you are a stressed out Bride! Couldn't have pulled the day off without their help! Thank you Gala!

Recently Married

Wonderful experience working with this vendor. Exceptional customer service. Quality product. Just a great overall experience.

1+ year ago

The ladies I worked with at Gala were very awesome. I am a very visual person so I went to the show room a few times to browse. Sarah who was there working was knowledgeable and helped me see each table cloth that I wanted and was great with suggestions. The thing that I liked was that she wrote a follow up email confirming what I liked and the number of tables and sizes, and everything was very organized. Before I realized I could go to the showroom they were great with shipping samples to our venue as well. Diane was super helpful and responded quickly to any phone calls or emails.

Gala Cloths responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your response. We enjoyed working with you as well!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When I first contacted Diane Sundholm with Gala Cloths I was looking for a way to make my sisters wedding an event to remember. The venue that she chose for her wedding reception had substandard decor at best and that was not going to do. I was able to get some fantastic advice from Diane and was even sent sample linens to try at the run thru at the venue. I enjoyed working with her as she was very professional and extremely personable. She was available via phone and email whenever I had a question or her thoughts on tying everything together. I look forward to working with her and Dorothy the owner or Gala Cloths in the very near future.

Hi Angela,
It was a pleasure working with you as well! You had some very good ideas that turned dreary décor into a beautiful room for all your guests to enjoy. I look forward to working with you again in the near future.
Diane

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

I waited until the last minute to book my linens, but Diane took it in stride and was very helpful and incredibly fast in helping me to choose which linens to use for our reception. I had 100% confidence in Gala Cloths and was not disappointed. I was absolutely thrilled with the results and would HIGHLY recommend this wonderful company.

Liz
11/16/2013

Gala Clothes did a fantastic job incorporating our color scheme into the decor of the reception! Teri was great to work with - she gave us personal attention with design when we visited the showroom and made it easy to adjust our order all the way up to the week before the wedding by a simple email request. The cloths were delivered in excellent shape and really added the elegance I was going for when envisioning my table designs. Thank you again!

Theone
09/14/2013

Gala cloths was excellent at helping us develop our theme and bring color and beauty to our backyard wedding. We are still receiving tons of compliments from our friends. Multiple unrelated couples said it was the best wedding they ever went to. Gala cloths was worth every dollar my husband spent.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gala cloth did a grey job delivering and setting up all of the cloth we ordered for our reception and cocktail hour tables. They were so easy to work with and so professional. Teri is such a great person to work with and so flexible. The lines were so pretty and made the wedding venue look much better. Gala cloth is a must and I definitely recommend them.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

MY beautiful wedding was Rose pink and purple. Our linens all came from Gala Cloths, our wedding planner got them ordered for us and we thought it really made a big difference. Seeing a room transformed with simply adding specialty linens really makes a difference.
I recommend calling Gala Cloths for linen rentals.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gala Cloths was wonderful to work with. Delivered all of our choices in perfect condition.
Highly recommend Gala Cloths.

michelle
1 Review
10/12/2012

Great to work with, many fabrics to pick from.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Nancy from Gala Cloths was an absolutely wonderful experience!! She helped us to achieve the fall, romantic, vintage, feel that we wanted for our wedding reception. The linens, napkins, chair covers, and sashes were beautiful and transformed the ballroom into a classic, elegant reception for our guests. I highly recommend Nancy and her team. They are the best!!!

Gala Cloths responded with the following comments:

Congratulations to you two!
It was my pleasure working with you and your Mom on the selection of the linen, chair covers, sashes and napkins for your special day! The room looked stunning... and I know you did too! Enjoy the honeymoon!