Fusion Floral ART

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Elaine is the best!! Look no further!

Below is a link to our photographer's photo blog of our wedding where you can see the beautiful arrangements that she created!

We LOVED our flowers. I can't tell you how many complements we received from our guests about the flower arrangements that Elaine created for us! Our wedding was a destination wedding, which means that I never actually met Elaine in person, unfortunately, since I was hidden away prior to the start of the ceremony. All that is to say that she is so AMAZING that I never even had to meet her face to face for her to create the most beautiful floral art I could have ever dreamed of! She is so easy to work with and wonderfully detailed. From gorgeous table arrangements and show-stopping bouquets, to a breath-taking fresh orchid hairpiece, everything turned our perfectly! Our guests took each and every arrangement back to their rooms after the wedding, and each arrangement continued to look amazing for days after the wedding was over! We collaborated over email and via pinterest to share the colors, flower types, and arrangement that I was dreaming of. I could not have asked for anything better! Thank you, Elaine!

Fusion Floral ART responded with the following comments:

Kristen,
Thank you so much for your feedback and for sharing the blog with us! We are so happy that we captured the bright tropical look you guys wanted and that you LOVED your flowers. You look stunning - love your hairpiece too!

Recently Married

Thank you again for beautiful flowers and decorations. I loved the lanterns and how the mason jars turned out. Just beautiful details... Everyone was so complementary. I wish I could relive the wedding in slow motion to fully enjoy it. It all happened so fast!

We really couldn't have been happier. So thank you a thousand times for your communication, incredible efforts and willingness to help fulfill our vision.

Fusion Floral ART responded with the following comments:

Courtney, Thank you so much for confiding in us to create your envisioned "eclectic garden rustic style" wedding decor. We are so pleased that you loved everything - we very much enjoyed exchanging ideas with you & creating the decor & flowers to match your vision. Loved the venue too!

Services Used: Flowers

I contacted Elaine about two weeks prior to our wedding. We needed one bride and one bridesmaid bouquet and 3 boutonnière's. I told her via email what I liked and she was able to put it together! My bouquet was beautiful!

Services Used: Flowers

Elaine worked with our limited budget and helped us create a beautiful wedding. She gave us tons of suggestions which helped us stay within budget and was open to our ideas. She was also very flexible with any changes we needed to make to our contract. She was very friendly, professional, and great to work with.

Services Used: Flowers

Elaine was so wonderful to work with! She understood exactly what I wanted and gladly accepted my color changes without any complaints! The flowers were beautiful and turned out even better than I thought they could! Elaine provided me with everything that I wanted and more. I would highly recommend Elaine's services!! Thank you!!!

07/11/2014

We planned our destination wedding to San Juan, PR. We only had websites and customer reviews to go by to choose our vendors. We came across Fusion Specialty Services on weddingwire.com and we were not disappointed. We were able to send her our wedding colors and we planned on getting 5 bouquets and 7 boutineers. A couple days before the wedding we got the call that certain roses were not delivered, so we needed to make a change. They were able to send me a picture of what the new flowers would look like and made suggestions for even more expensive flowers at no charge. I would recommend this vendor for anyone who is looking to have beautiful flowers on any occasion because they were very professional and flexible.

Services Used: Flowers

Elaine from Fusion Floral Art was so easy to work with. She did an amazing job! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous.

Melissa
05/18/2014

All the bouquets/decor were beautiful. People even took some home.

Jeanne
04/25/2014

Elaine Irizarry from Fusion Art transformed the wedding venue into the casually elegant vision we had imagined. We had many comments on the beauty of the arrangements, and their creative placement. Planning a wedding from a distance can be a challenge, but we placed our trust in Elaine, and she went out of her way to make the experience easy. Thank you again for all you did to make this wedding an extraordinary day.

lauren
04/25/2014

nothing bad to say!! elaine did an amazing job from start to finish! she was flexible, reliable, and very easy to work with. we had a last minute problem and she and our wedding planner sarah came to the rescue! i would highly recommend her.

Melinda
04/15/2014

Elaine at Fusion Floral ART was so helpful and my experience was flawless!!! Flowers were perfect and beyond expectations! Thank you for helping to make the day unforgettable!
Melinda

1+ year ago

Gorgeous flowers and very responsive!

Rafael
02/12/2014

Elaine, Your workmanship and presentation was phenomenal, exceptional and amazingly awesome!

Everyone commented on how beautiful the arrangements were!  Great job, and thank you so much.

Rafael Iglesias

Alicia
02/12/2014

Elaine at Fusion Floral designed the flowers for our son and new daughter in laws wedding on February 12th and the the results were phenomenal. Everyone commented on how beautiful the arrangements were! Great job,
and thank you so much.

Flora18
01/11/2014

I highly recommend Fusion Floral ART !!! For a destination wedding she is a great option, Elaine Irizarry has an excellent taste which is reflected on her work. She is very professional and she pleased us in every little detail we asked for. All the wedding arrangements were spectacular and everything adjusted to your budget without taking out elegance. Elaine did an excellent job in incorporating all our ideas into the arrangements in the most creative way without missing a detail.

Luis & Yidzza

Services Used: Flowers

Elaine did a wonderful job putting together my bridal bouquet with gorgeous circus roses and eucalyptus. She was very helpful in providing quotes and offering ideas and designed a lovely exotic bouquet for our room. We were very pleased with the service, reliability, and pretty flowers.

Services Used: Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)