Fusion Floral ART

Fusion Floral ART

Fusing the elements of nature & art to create unique floral designs

Carr 4466, km 2 Bo. Bajuras
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elaine was so wonderful to work with! She understood exactly what I wanted and gladly accepted my color changes without any complaints! The flowers were beautiful and turned out even better than I thought they could! Elaine provided me with everything that I wanted and more. I would highly recommend Elaine's services!! Thank you!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We planned our destination wedding to San Juan, PR. We only had websites and customer reviews to go by to choose our vendors. We came across Fusion Specialty Services on weddingwire.com and we were not disappointed. We were able to send her our wedding colors and we planned on getting 5 bouquets and 7 boutineers. A couple days before the wedding we got the call that certain roses were not delivered, so we needed to make a change. They were able to send me a picture of what the new flowers would look like and made suggestions for even more expensive flowers at no charge. I would recommend this vendor for anyone who is looking to have beautiful flowers on any occasion because they were very professional and flexible.

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elaine from Fusion Floral Art was so easy to work with. She did an amazing job! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous.

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All the bouquets/decor were beautiful. People even took some home.

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elaine Irizarry from Fusion Art transformed the wedding venue into the casually elegant vision we had imagined. We had many comments on the beauty of the arrangements, and their creative placement. Planning a wedding from a distance can be a challenge, but we placed our trust in Elaine, and she went out of her way to make the experience easy. Thank you again for all you did to make this wedding an extraordinary day.

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
Jeanne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

nothing bad to say!! elaine did an amazing job from start to finish! she was flexible, reliable, and very easy to work with. we had a last minute problem and she and our wedding planner sarah came to the rescue! i would highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elaine at Fusion Floral ART was so helpful and my experience was flawless!!! Flowers were perfect and beyond expectations! Thank you for helping to make the day unforgettable!
Melinda

• Wedding: 04/15/2014
Melinda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elaine, Your workmanship and presentation was phenomenal, exceptional and amazingly awesome!

Everyone commented on how beautiful the arrangements were!  Great job, and thank you so much.

Rafael Iglesias

• Wedding: 02/12/2014
Rafael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elaine at Fusion Floral designed the flowers for our son and new daughter in laws wedding on February 12th and the the results were phenomenal. Everyone commented on how beautiful the arrangements were! Great job,
and thank you so much.

• Wedding: 02/12/2014
Alicia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Fusion Floral ART !!! For a destination wedding she is a great option, Elaine Irizarry has an excellent taste which is reflected on her work. She is very professional and she pleased us in every little detail we asked for. All the wedding arrangements were spectacular and everything adjusted to your budget without taking out elegance. Elaine did an excellent job in incorporating all our ideas into the arrangements in the most creative way without missing a detail.

Luis & Yidzza

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
Flora18
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elaine did a wonderful job putting together my bridal bouquet with gorgeous circus roses and eucalyptus. She was very helpful in providing quotes and offering ideas and designed a lovely exotic bouquet for our room. We were very pleased with the service, reliability, and pretty flowers.

• Wedding: 12/09/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful flowers!! Fusion Floral did all our flowers for the wedding - for our bridal party, parents, for the canopy, the aisles of the ceremony, the tables of the cocktail reception, the reception welcome table, guests tables, sweetheart table, cake table...flowers, decorations, candles, everything and it all looked beautiful!! Elaine, the florist and business owner, is very good! I sent her pictures of flowers I liked and together we designed something that would work for my wedding and budget.

I had a destination wedding so it was very important to have someone who was responsive over email and phone. Elaine was great and easy to work with. I even had some last minute changes and she just rolled with it - I really appreciated the flexibility.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elaine was very helpful in helping me choose and deliver the flowers for my destination wedding in Puerto Rico. She was super friendly and accommodating to my wants and needs for my special day. Everything came out exactly how I wanted! Thank you so much!!

• Wedding: 11/14/2013
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Elaine was GREAT! This was a destination wedding and we communicated back and forth for several months via email. Everything came out more beautiful than I could even imagine!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Andrea
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In the beginning, I wasn't sure what to expect because I had never done any business with Fusion Floral ART (let alone, had ever been to Puerto Rico before). However, they were amazing!! Elaine was so flexible, patient, and open to suggestions. I wanted a canopy that she never created before. She saw the pictures that I sent her and created a beautiful, one-of-a-kind canopy! It made my beach wedding so special and unforgettable! I would definitely recommend her for any type of occasion! She will not disappoint! Thank you again, Elaine and the rest of the Fusion Floral ART staff!! You were all so friendly and amazing to work with! I hope we get to meet again in the future!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In a few words Elaine's work is amazing. It's like exactly what I imagined she was able to capture and produce. I couldn't have asked for more, it was all I wanted and more. She was very flexible and responsive which is a plus when having a destination wedding.

Fusion Floral ART responded with the following comments:

Thanks Denise! It was great fun - see my "Vintage" album where there are some photos of your wedding flowers. I can't wait to see the photographers photos!

• Wedding: 06/28/2013
Denise
787-409-8368
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards