Fun Frames Photo Booth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I used Fun Frames for my wedding in September, and I can't say enough positive things about this business!! McKenzie was a pleasure to work with. She seemed organized and was easy to communicate with over the phone as well as through email. The Photo booth was a hit at our wedding! We did the photo book, which I totally recommend. Your guests get a photo strip and another copy goes in the photo book with a note from each guest so you have it as a keepsake. After the wedding, it was so cool to read each note and see the fun/silly pictures of our guest having a great time at our wedding! Also weeks later we got a card from Mckenzie thanking us for choosing to use her service. How great is that!

JodiS
08/09/2014

We had photo booth services for four hours, plus a wedding collage book. The staff were very friendly and helpful - both during the wedding and through email beforehand. This was one of the highlights of the event for many guests. My only regret is that I didn't get to participate more in the photo fun!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was great! McKenzie worked with me as I helped arrange (and pay for) the photobooth at my son's wedding. The event was held on an island so I was concerned that Fun Frames would make it to the wedding site on time. McKenzie arrived at the exact scheduled time and required no help getting things set up and ready for taking photos. McKenzie and her partner were professional but at the same time very approachable and easy for the guests to work with. We ended up with a ton of priceless photos that were everything we wanted and more. I would definitely use Fun Frames again.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fun Frames was awesome!!! My husband wasn't sure the photo booth would be successful because our ceremony was in the room down the hall, but it ended up being a huge hit!! Everyone absolutely loved it!!! There was literally a line all night!!! The owner, Mechelle, is really wonderful! She made the experience really fun for our guests! She was professional, and always had a fun prop ready to hand out! A must have for all weddings!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Choosing to hire a photobooth for my daughters wedding was somewhat of a last minute decision. (like a month prior). Couldn't be happier we did, and so so happy we found Mechelle with Fun Frames Photo Booth. From the beginning of the process she was very helpful and easy to work with to help plan the perfect photobooth experience.

Her assistant Julie was the one who actually came to work the venue and she was wonderful as well. As we were busy mingling with guests arriving for the reception, she got the whole booth set up and I didn't even know she was there. Super fun props, I don't think the booth was ever empty for more than a minute. Towards the end of the rental time, Julie was even kind enough to go locate our other daughter, the maid of honor and let her know the bride and groom still hadn't been in!! So they went and got some great pics to finish the evening off.

Can't thank Mechelle and Julie enough. Would highly recommend them to anyone interested in a very fun photobooth experience.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you want kind, responsive, easy-going photobooth experts, then FunFrames is your destination! I loved their story about how they got in the business, that's why I chose them. My guests raved about working with them -- how flexible and fun they were. My husband and I were greeted just as we were ready to leave the reception with our gorgeous album full of pictures of all our guests looking zany and delighted. The next morning we ordered room service and giggled looking at all the fun our family and friends had, and felt loved all over again reading their sweet notes to us. The best guest book ever, one that really captured the joy. Many of my friends have reposted their photo strips on Facebook, our party favor to them, and we have a treasure forever via copies in our book. Just today a friend asked for FunFrames contact info for a retreat coming up -- the gift that keeps on giving.

One last rave, that I didn't know until the event: there is a video camera inside the booth projected onto a screen outside that guests lined up waiting to get their pictures taken can see. This made waiting almost as fun as getting photos taken, seeing others ham it up in there and getting excited for their turn!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mechelle was a huge asset to our event! Having the photobooth created a fun, relaxed activity for guests to do between big moments. It also served as a fantastic party favor! Mechelle was totally professional, very helpful, did all the setup and teardown herself, and got us all our pictures that very night!

Ruchi
08/10/2013

What a great time!!! Thank you Mechelle---our guests had a BLAST! This was the best thing we did for our reception :o)

Private User
1+ year ago

Fun Frames made our wedding even more fun than we had hoped. People were having a blast with Mechelle and team. Fun Frames went out of their way to get more people in the booth and had great props. Love the guestbook and copies of the pictures on disc. We've been to other weddings with photo booths this summer and while always nice, Fun Frames was by far the best out of all of them for guest engagement and value. Thanks! Taj and Gabrielle

Lynn
07/27/2013

Fun Frames were great; they really added to our party. Each guest receive a color strip of photos; unlike many other photo booths I looked at which only offered one strip. They were flexible when arriving at the site and it wasn't well suited to their needs, they quickly set up in a better spot and got things going. They had fun props and nice options for the guest book, which we love to look at.
Would HIGHLY recommend.

Samantha
07/27/2013

Staff is very professional. The photo booth was so fun, our guests loved it!

Miyoko
07/14/2013

Mechelle was great! Such a pleasure to work with, all our guests loved her. Will definitely use Fun Frames again.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mechelle and Fun Frames were stellar! Everything from communication prior to the event to the actual day was incredibly smooth. Our guests had a great time using the booth and we would highly recommend Fun Frames to everyone!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone is still talking about how "that was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding," and " I don't think I've ever had so much fun!" Fun Frames Photo Booth made our day perfect. Plus the guest book was so fun to go through the next day!!! We can't recommend them enough! They are worth every penny (and honestly a whole lot more!!!) If you're looking at getting a photo booth for your wedding you need to call Fun Frames!!

Bonnie
03/31/2013

We had never had occasion to use a photo booth before. Our memories were of the booths in the mall and getting the photo strips that deteriorated over time. We had read great things about the quality of this very new experience of photo booths. We were not disappointed. Fun Frames rocks ! People loved it ... yup, everything about it. What did we love best ? That everyone had fun (of course) but even more than that, Mechelle and Julie came in and were set-up in no time. The booth was awesome and had a boxful of great props. They were fun, friendly and super efficient. We couldn't have asked for more. I'd recommend getting the guest book if it is a wedding, because it was wonderful being able to look back on all the fun everyone had. Great company ... professional in every way. Can't wait for the next chance we'll have to use them !

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mechelle was exceptionally gracious and wonderful to work with! Fun Frames had the best prices for what we were looking for (4 hours, guest book, props, etc) and they did not disappoint! Our guestbook is a wonderful souvenir from the big day and looking through the photo strips it is very obvious that our guests were enjoying themselves and LOVING the photo booth. The photo booth pictures of my 89 year old grandma wearing a viking hat is one of my favorite photos of all time! The props were wonderful and funny and I love how the strips have a personalized message with our names and the wedding date. My FAVORITE thing about Fun Frames is that EVERYONE in the picture received a copy of the strip. I have seen the strips on all my friends' fridges for the past couple of weeks! Michelle was able to work with us as to the start time of the photo booth and was extremely friendly and welcoming to my husband and me, as well as all of our guests. Everyone keeps talking about the photo booth, even weeks after our wedding. I would absolutely recommend that people work with Mechelle and Fun Frames Photo for any event. I wish we could have another event so we could work with them again!