Fun Frames Photo Booth

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

McKenzie at Fun Frames was so great to work with! She was extremely professional and readily available to answer all of our questions!

Attendess at our event loved having the photobooth and the pictures turned out GREAT! We will definitely be using Fun Frames at our next event.

Thank you so much!!!

Fun Frames Photo Booth responded with the following comments:

You rock, Michelle! We are looking forward to another awesome event next year!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests had so much fun with the photo booth! We especially love that not only did they get to take the pictures home as a party favor, but that we also got the photos on a disc. I would hire Fun Frames again, they would be a great addition to any event!

Fun Frames Photo Booth responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Nancy! You are always a pleasure to work with :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome Party having Fun Frames attend!

Fun Frames Photo Booth responded with the following comments:

Wahoo! You throw an awesome party, Shelly!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Memorable. Fun. Impressive. Outstanding. Entertaining……..I could go on and on! Fun Frames delivered fantastic memories at our event. If you are looking for a photo booth company for your next event, look no further. Service was professional. Set up was quick. Everyone had a blast!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Easy to arrange the service, affordable and wonderful fun the night of the event!
The scrapbook is a great keepsake, the props were fabulous!

Fun Frames Photo Booth responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, Wendy! We had a lovely time working with you :)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Fun Frames for my wedding in September, and I can't say enough positive things about this business!! McKenzie was a pleasure to work with. She seemed organized and was easy to communicate with over the phone as well as through email. The Photo booth was a hit at our wedding! We did the photo book, which I totally recommend. Your guests get a photo strip and another copy goes in the photo book with a note from each guest so you have it as a keepsake. After the wedding, it was so cool to read each note and see the fun/silly pictures of our guest having a great time at our wedding! Also weeks later we got a card from Mckenzie thanking us for choosing to use her service. How great is that!

JodiS
08/09/2014

We had photo booth services for four hours, plus a wedding collage book. The staff were very friendly and helpful - both during the wedding and through email beforehand. This was one of the highlights of the event for many guests. My only regret is that I didn't get to participate more in the photo fun!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was great! McKenzie worked with me as I helped arrange (and pay for) the photobooth at my son's wedding. The event was held on an island so I was concerned that Fun Frames would make it to the wedding site on time. McKenzie arrived at the exact scheduled time and required no help getting things set up and ready for taking photos. McKenzie and her partner were professional but at the same time very approachable and easy for the guests to work with. We ended up with a ton of priceless photos that were everything we wanted and more. I would definitely use Fun Frames again.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fun Frames was awesome!!! My husband wasn't sure the photo booth would be successful because our ceremony was in the room down the hall, but it ended up being a huge hit!! Everyone absolutely loved it!!! There was literally a line all night!!! The owner, Mechelle, is really wonderful! She made the experience really fun for our guests! She was professional, and always had a fun prop ready to hand out! A must have for all weddings!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Choosing to hire a photobooth for my daughters wedding was somewhat of a last minute decision. (like a month prior). Couldn't be happier we did, and so so happy we found Mechelle with Fun Frames Photo Booth. From the beginning of the process she was very helpful and easy to work with to help plan the perfect photobooth experience.

Her assistant Julie was the one who actually came to work the venue and she was wonderful as well. As we were busy mingling with guests arriving for the reception, she got the whole booth set up and I didn't even know she was there. Super fun props, I don't think the booth was ever empty for more than a minute. Towards the end of the rental time, Julie was even kind enough to go locate our other daughter, the maid of honor and let her know the bride and groom still hadn't been in!! So they went and got some great pics to finish the evening off.

Can't thank Mechelle and Julie enough. Would highly recommend them to anyone interested in a very fun photobooth experience.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you want kind, responsive, easy-going photobooth experts, then FunFrames is your destination! I loved their story about how they got in the business, that's why I chose them. My guests raved about working with them -- how flexible and fun they were. My husband and I were greeted just as we were ready to leave the reception with our gorgeous album full of pictures of all our guests looking zany and delighted. The next morning we ordered room service and giggled looking at all the fun our family and friends had, and felt loved all over again reading their sweet notes to us. The best guest book ever, one that really captured the joy. Many of my friends have reposted their photo strips on Facebook, our party favor to them, and we have a treasure forever via copies in our book. Just today a friend asked for FunFrames contact info for a retreat coming up -- the gift that keeps on giving.

One last rave, that I didn't know until the event: there is a video camera inside the booth projected onto a screen outside that guests lined up waiting to get their pictures taken can see. This made waiting almost as fun as getting photos taken, seeing others ham it up in there and getting excited for their turn!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mechelle was a huge asset to our event! Having the photobooth created a fun, relaxed activity for guests to do between big moments. It also served as a fantastic party favor! Mechelle was totally professional, very helpful, did all the setup and teardown herself, and got us all our pictures that very night!

Ruchi
08/10/2013

What a great time!!! Thank you Mechelle---our guests had a BLAST! This was the best thing we did for our reception :o)

Private User
1+ year ago

Fun Frames made our wedding even more fun than we had hoped. People were having a blast with Mechelle and team. Fun Frames went out of their way to get more people in the booth and had great props. Love the guestbook and copies of the pictures on disc. We've been to other weddings with photo booths this summer and while always nice, Fun Frames was by far the best out of all of them for guest engagement and value. Thanks! Taj and Gabrielle

Lynn
07/27/2013

Fun Frames were great; they really added to our party. Each guest receive a color strip of photos; unlike many other photo booths I looked at which only offered one strip. They were flexible when arriving at the site and it wasn't well suited to their needs, they quickly set up in a better spot and got things going. They had fun props and nice options for the guest book, which we love to look at.
Would HIGHLY recommend.

Samantha
07/27/2013

Staff is very professional. The photo booth was so fun, our guests loved it!