Full Frame Wedding Cinema

Full Frame Wedding Cinema

A creative and cinematic wedding video experience

PO Box 2031
Mount Juliet, TN 37121 | map
Style: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: 8mm Movie Film, Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I always pictured a videographer to be corny having the big light and microphone and everyone avoided them at the reception- so when my father said it was important to him that we hire one I fought it! Until I found Full Frame Digital Cinema. WOW- their work is AMAZING! They are extremely professional and very fun to work with. Half the time you don't even realize they are there because they are never staging you or telling you when to smile. They get all the best shots and cherished moments and compile them into a beautiful video. They put together a Same Day Wedding Teaser 2 minute video and played it at our reception- I was speechless! It was perfect! My wedding guest have all raved about the video, how professional it is, the emotions it brings and how unique it is. It is worth the investment.

• Wedding: 02/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Extremely professional, easy and fun to work with, great finished product. We used them for our wedding, and the same day editing (SDE) video was AMAZING! It received rave reviews from our friends. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to add that "special touch" to their event!

• Wedding: 07/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to start on the wonderful experience I had with Full Frame. From my initial contact with them they were responsive and consistently went above and beyond for me. On the day of my wedding the entire team was prepared, friendly, enthusiastic and just incredible. They even jumped in to help me throw linens at the reception location when they saw that help was needed to pull off the event on time. Shortly after the wedding, we saw our wedding trailer and I was absolutely floored. It was like reliving my wedding day - I saw things I didn't get to see on my wedding day and it was so beautifully put together. I can't wait to get my full video! If you want your wedding memories perfectly preserved and want to get the most bang for your buck - you can't go wrong with the Full Frame crew!!!

• Wedding: 05/23/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked Full Frame Wedding Cinema the day before our wedding on a whim and have been thoroughly impressed with their work. Full Frame has a knack for pairing the most perfect music to suit the mood and ambiance of the cinematography they capture.

We are thrilled with how beautiful our wedding trailer and film turned out - such a wonderful way to relive our special day and share it with family and friends who live overseas and couldn't attend the wedding.

• Wedding: 04/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They have done a incredible job. We are very happy with them --they have been creative and have thought out of the box. One video they produced had us laughing all night!!! We would use them again in a minute.

• Wedding: 03/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great guys, fantastic work and so easy to work with! What a find!! This was videography and photo montage for a B'nai Mitzvah so I've worked with other videographers before. Full Frame is by far the best I've worked with! I highly recommend them for any ocassion!!

• Wedding: 03/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm a filmmaker by trade, so for my wedding we wanted the best quality we could get. Jeff and Full Frame Wedding Cinema blew us away! Absolutely amazing cinematography, great organization, flexible with our needs, and an amazing trailer edit! They did a wonderful job and we would *definitely* recommend them to anyone who wants a true filmmaker to film their wedding.

• Wedding: 07/25/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Full frame wedding cinema created a video unlike any other - they are THE BEST!!!!!

• Wedding: 01/17/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeffrey did an outstanding job with our wedding video! We love sitting down watching it on repeat occasion! It captured so many wonderful moments from our special day that I would have not otherwise remembered. This is one thing that we treasure and are sure glad we incorporated into our wedding day!

It was very personal and such high quality! I also enjoyed how he included our pictures that Paul Wharton took in to the video! Thanks for making one of our wedding keepsakes extra special!

• Wedding: 09/01/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My video is absolutely wonderful!! I have seen many, and mine is definitely one of the very best! It is a fantastic keepsake from our wedding day that I will be thrilled to have for years!

• Wedding: 07/28/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After all of the "hustle and bustle" and "glitz and glam" of the wedding....the video is what you have left to remember your special day! With Full Frame, we now have a top-of-the-line video to share and remember those blessed memories year after year! There was not one moment they did not capture of our entire wedding day....and we hardly knew they were there! By watching our video, we truly feel like we are walking through that day again, soaking-in every detail! We cannot recommend them enough....if you want an honest, dependable, and professional crew to assist you on your wedding day, we HIGHLY recommend Full Frame Wedding Cinema!!!!

• Wedding: 07/14/2007
615-852-5763
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards